Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Class Service - Part 2

"The girls take things to the next level"

127
32 Comments 32
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was the second week of January and the dull chilly weather of the previous week had been replaced by bright sunshine and freezing cold nights. In the town, shoppers were struggling on icy paths as Daisy and Katie emerged from the outfitters on the high street, shiny carrier bags bulging with a selection of attire.

It had been four days since they had been engaged as personal assistants by the wealthy widow, David. They could have gone to a fancy dress shop, which would have been cheaper, but it was important to them that they provided an authentic fantasy, so it had to be the real thing.

As promised, Katie called him to finalise everything, including the business side of things. He arranged for the girls to visit the following day, and Katie gave him a choice of their theme for that visit, between secretary, nurse and schoolgirl. He chose the first option. During the conversation, David opened up and explained that he had been married to Julie for 31 years and had been entirely faithful. Losing her had hit him hard and for three years he couldn't even think of another woman. His daughter had urged him to join a dating site after the pandemic, but he never summoned the enthusiasm.

At 59 he said, 'he was at a funny age.' Too old in his opinion to go dating but young enough that he still had a healthy sex drive. He did watch some porn and found two or more girls making out and getting it on, very arousing. However, he explained he found most straight porn unerotic and unimaginative. He admitted that he had watched lesbian videos during his marriage but had always felt guilty about that. As much as he loved his wife, the image of girls kissing and going down on each other, was something that satisfied some deeper need that he couldn't get from his time with Julie.

Daisy assured him that they would take care of everything. Their arrangement - a weekly fee of two thousand pounds was more than double their salary. David revealed that he had made his money from wine, owning two vineyards in Provence, which he had built up with his sister, who lived in Avignon. Katie thanked him for his frankness, sensing that David was a sensitive man. Though a self-made millionaire, there was a gap in his life. He confessed that he wasn't sure if he would ever find love again. Katie and Daisy coming along was 'just what he needed,' he said. They couldn't provide him with any emotional commitment, if he needed it, but would satisfy his lust. His need for physical reward had gone unsated for three years. The two 19 year old girls were more than happy to be there for him twice a week. All day if necessary, to indulge his every fantasy.

Daisy and Katie turned up at David's house at 10 am on the Wednesday as this was their day off. They had agreed on midweek and Saturdays as this meant he was never waiting too long between appointments. David opened the door and greeted Katie and Daisy, the girls' breath making a vapour of condensation in the icy cold air. Their spectacles, which both had donned for the day, began to haze over faintly from the relative warmth of David's home.

"Come in, come in, it's freezing."

"It is a bit cold out there!" agreed Daisy, unzipping her shiny winter coat.

As they removed their furry hoods and unzipped their thick winter jackets, their hair cascaded beautifully around their immaculate business suits. David looked at the two sexy teens, who combined their youthful beauty with a charming professionalism. The light from the front door danced around Katie's nearly waist-length auburn hair, broad ringlets falling over the shoulders of her navy jacket. Her skirt was short, moulded to her figure, accentuating the curve of her plump ass. Between the buttons of her jacket, David could see the outline of her bra under her white blouse and the lovely mounds, which were cupped within. Katie's long blonde hair, shot with strawberry was thick and full bodied, shorter than Daisy's but with a wonderful feminine swish as she walked. Her suit matched her friend's, but her blouse was a light candy pink and her stockings were flesh-coloured in contrast to Daisy's smoky grey pair.

David made no attempt to hide his delight, and drew in the lovely peach blossom and honey fragrance of their perfume. An intoxicating aroma combined with the heat of their young bodies was already beginning to make David aroused.

Daisy picked up a large department store bag that she had brought and withdrew a resplendent bouquet of flowers.

"What are these for?" Asked David.

"For your reception room. I thought they would look nice on the table. Your guests will be impressed when you have your meetings."

"That's very thoughtful."

"I'll put them in some water," said Katie, going to David's kitchen, her heels tapping on the stone tiles as she walked.

Katie returned presently and afterwards David asked them if they wanted anything to drink.

"Maybe later, we better get down to business first, we have the Knox account to discuss."

David quickly got the drift and showed them through to his study, which was a relatively snug room off the reception, overlooking his magnificent back garden.

There was a two seater leather sofa, which David sat on and the girls took the office chairs.

Katie reached over and picked up a clipboard from a large mahogany desk and tapped the end of her pen against her lips.

She and Katie crossed their legs, David's eyes following their movements, inevitably seeing their stocking tops, complete with suspenders and the two or so inches of exposed white thigh.

"First item," said Daisy. Expenditure on fertilizer has gone up for the second month in a row. I can ask sourcing to look for a more competitive rate?"

David smiled.

"Yes, excellent. Send them an email with the figures."

"Hmmm... item two. Katie, did you look into the numbers on the new fermentation unit we discussed at the last meeting?"

Katie took out her mobile and looked over her spectacles, scrolling through her phone.

"Ah yes, I got a call from my contact in Milan," they're going to get back to me with a price tomorrow."

"Very good. Does that sound all right, David? Apparently the one we looked at has the new actuating valve, which filters the sugar to a finer consistency compared to the older model."

David swallowed and nodded. His dick gradually becoming hard. They were so beautiful and yet so cute; their sophisticated manner juxtaposed with an irresistible desirability.

"Yes, it sounds like you have everything in hand."

"Good, good. That brings us to item three on the agenda. Staff bonuses. Have the board agreed on a percentage yet?"

"Oh, right. I'll have to get back to you on that one," said David.

Before continuing, Daisy stood up and removed her jacket and put it round the back of her chair. She wriggled her skirt up slightly and resumed her seat. David gazed into the half lit area of stockings and creamy flesh that beckoned his attention to the amazing treasure between her legs. Her breasts bounced slightly as she sat down, David was suddenly mesmerised by the obviously pert fulsomeness of her bosom.

MissyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyButterfly

Katie then also stood up and removed her jacket. Her blouse was ever so slightly too small, so that the silk between each button was slightly distorted and revealed little glimpses of her brassiere.

"Ummm... so on to matters arising," said Daisy, smiling at David with a combination of sweetness and playfulness.

After studying her clip board briefly, she turned to Katie and pulled her friend towards her by the elbow. They made out with a few soft, short caresses of their lips, each accompanied by a delightful sound of intimacy and then with a longer kiss.

David watched and gave in to his stirring erection as Daisy continued with the meeting, as if nothing had happened.

"Are there any matters arising?" Asked Katie.

"I'm not sure, can you think of anything that is arising?" asked Daisy with an impish smile.

David shuffled uneasily in his beige corduroys, which were mercifully loose-fitting.

Daisy and Katie stood up together and began to undress each other, their fingers popping open the buttons on their blouses. Katie turned around and allowed Daisy to unzip her skirt, which fell to the floor revealing her lacy lingerie. Her ass cheeks were heavenly, partly swallowing her panties, the glorious cheeky creases at the top of her legs a wonderful sight for David to enjoy. Daisy walked towards David and invited him to unzip her skirt. He willingly obliged and eased her skirt over her cute bubble ass as she and Katie kissed.

David slid his hands over their gorgeous teen butts as they embraced, his fingers savouring the sensation of smooth young flesh beneath the silk of their panties. Their legs were sleek in the stockings, but the shiny sterility of the nylon was in wondrous contrast to the hot flesh of their milky white thighs. Daisy slid a hand inside the front of Katie's panties, and rubbed two digits against her sex, and then ran her now moist fingers casually around David's face, allowing him to smell and taste Katie's juices. David sucked on Daisy's fingers as Katie watched, one hand down the front of her own panties, openly pleasuring herself.

The girls sat on each side of their man, whose cock was now bursting with arousal and helped him out of his trousers and trunks and then dropped to their knees and pulled them off the ends of his feet. His cock stood proudly, some six or seven inches and thick, uncut with a broad bulbous head. His legs may not have been as toned as they once were but his skin retained some of the elasticity of his younger years. The girls nestled comfortably at his knees and kissed his legs above the knee, as Daisy touched his cock with the weight of a feather so that it twitched just from the force of his arousal. They looked up at him sweetly and yet with a mischievous expression indicating the inevitable climax that they would give him. Slowly. Teasingly.

Daisy gripped the base of his cock and worked the foreskin up and down as she kissed Katie full on the lips. Katie stroked his cock a little higher up, just kneading the flesh along the length of his dick and again the girls turned to each other and had a series of wet smoochy kisses. Leaning forward a little, the redhead rolled her tongue along his glans, interspersing her licking with little kisses around the edge. Katie giggled as Daisy urged her to join in, and both girls began licking his bell end and then sandwiching the tip between their lips.

Katie was the first to put him in her mouth and took him an inch or so deep, rolling her tongue around his pulsating member as she sucked softly. Then she broke off and rejoined Daisy with the tender licking and kissing of his crimson head. Again the girls kissed while fondling his cock with their finger tips. They kissed more passionately this time before breaking off and resumed their alternate sucking and licking.

David groaned and sighed as the girls worshipped his cock with their mouths. Each lick, each kiss, each soft caress of their lips was bringing him closer and yet never so much as to make him get there. Not yet. Daisy sat up and reached round to unfasten Katie's bra. The blonde's tits spilled out, perfectly uptilted and yet still squishy with smooth pink areola and juicy, erect nipples. Daisy fondled and squeezed them as Katie sucked on David's cock. Daisy looked up at David, smoldering, as she reached around to unhook her own bra. Daisy's unfettered breasts were a little smaller than Katie's, impossibly perky with mouth wateringly puffy nipples.

David feasted his eyes on their tits as Daisy and Katie snogged, their tongues darting into each others' mouths. Their mouths still locked in the embrace, Daisy reached out to wank David's cock. They soon turned their attention back to their blowjob, kissing and sucking his engorged phallus. Katie massaged his scrotum, the sack taught and his balls, round and full of the spunk he would soon release. The rapid twitching of his cock was in rhythm to his pounding heart, his breathing deep and forceful.

Katie rolled her tongue from the base to the tip, as Daisy flicked the tip, his cock shiny and purple, throbbing with the urgent ache of his preorgasm. Daisy sucked him a little harder, massaging his balls at the same time. Katie meanwhile knelt on the sofa next to David and brushed his lips with her nipples. He sucked on them eagerly, his left hand drifting between her legs and reaching for the gusset of her panties, which were soaked from her own arousal. Katie guided his fingers past her crotch and passed her inflamed lips until they were probing her pussy. Katie murmured with delight as he fingered her and sucked on her nipples, hungrily.

David uttered an anguished, half choked groan of ecstasy as his orgasm approached. Katie joined Daisy again, kissing his cock as Daisy wanked him with short, quick jerks. David's legs stretched out as he grunted, the release overwhelming his senses.

David came noisily, the sensations of his ejaculation taking over his whole body. The girls' lips enveloped his dick as a loop of semen caught Daisy on the nose, followed by more and more cum pumping out and going into their mouths. They had his cock between their lips as the last load pumped out, the girls finishing him in a wet, spunky kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------

David lay back on the sofa, his load spent to the last drop. The girls went off to shower, leaving him to relax and his heart return to its usual beat.

After a few minutes they returned, clad in the robes he had left out for them. David had pulled on his trunks and beamed at the girls.

"How about that drink now?" He offered.

"Now you're talking," said Katie.

"Coffee or something stronger?"

"Coffee's fine," said Daisy, Katie nodding.

"Have you thought about next time?" asked Katie.

"Whoah, I've barely recovered from this time!"

"That's okay," said Daisy. "Maybe we could be your perverted nurses, or maybe you'd like to fuck a couple of naughty schoolgirls!"

"Right. The schoolgirls sound just perfect."

"Schoolgirls it is!" Confirmed Daisy.

"I better get that coffee," said David.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments