Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That night we didn't sleep as I fucked Sophie until the sun came up. All in all, she said he was proud of me. The only downside was that she had heard from a couple of her friends that their husbands were not too happy with me fucking their wives so well. The fact I had kept going until we left was not lost on them, even though almost all of them had taken some blue pills. We slept most of Sunday, and I watched Sophie go to work from her bed on Monday morning.

Aware that Dad was home soon (I had finished college the previous Thursday), I tidied up the flat and ensured I could access the CCTV console from a coffee shop. I realised that once you could access the CCTV console, you could watch anything in real time. Only once the one-hour recordings were complete were they hidden away. I was going home to Mum soon without any likelihood of sex for three weeks. Seeing Sophie playing with herself watching the TV would at least keep me amused.

Dad arrived home just after lunch, and although he was tired, he insisted on driving me to the station so I could go home. While I finished packing, he borrowed my phone, although I didn't take much home because I had clothes there. I was a little confused, but he explained there was a Georgio's app, and he needed to install it. There was the one generally available, but there was one with more privileges, and I had that one.

He explained that after investing in the rebuild and being a partner; he thought using his IT skills and access to his developers would help the business. The app was just like Tinder but was limited to just Georgio members. Anyone could download it, but it was linked to the membership card. The bottom line was that each membership level got you more access and privileges. I had the black card version, so I didn't have to pay for access requests and direct messages.

This was in the car to the station. Dad mumbled something about a thank you for looking after Sophie whilst he was away; he realised from her calls that I had kept her happy this time. Much more than the last time away was the closest he got to accept I was fucking his wife. He seemed happier explaining the app to me, so I let him tell me about that and his trip away. 

It was a pleasant car journey, and he told me that he and Sophie would be visiting his parents just before I came back to college and I could come back in the car. It would be a Christmas party for us all, and I just wondered what that would entail. Dad seemed almost disappointed I was off but understood that Mum needed me to be around, although I wasn't sure that her new husband Frank was as pleased.

The journey down to the coast gave me plenty of time to look at the app, and I was pretty amazed by it. The whole look was pretty slick, and I could see why all those guys had their phones open at the bar when I was last there. The difference when you opened it was that only a few women were available. There was no need for a filter because the choice was limited to those in the bar itself. They were at the front of the list; you could swipe left or right for those.

What was also helpful was that you could press a 'start again' button so that all your swipes for this visit were wiped out and you could 'start again'. An up-and-down action allowed you to move to the next and last profile without choosing. I clicked on a profile, but there was minimal information, just a star rating. As far as I could see, more information was available if you got a match. However, I was viewing it at this time.

After scrolling through the twenty or so women there, it also gave me a list of those women online, just their names and a greyed-out picture. The pop-up help told me a blank area on my app would be populated if I had matched before or matched with a friend. This information about friends prompted me to look at my profile, and I then saw the setup that I assumed Sophie had written for me. It was very flattering; there was a picture of me from Saturday that Sophie had taken at the apartment in my tuxedo.

I looked pretty good in it. When I clicked on more photos, I realised that Sophie had been collecting snaps with her phone all week for this. There was one of her left hand around my erect cock, wedding band and engagement ring very visible. The smallness of her hand exaggerated the size of my cock, since she could hardly reach around it and grabbing it in the middle showed its length was three times the width of her fingers.

There was another of me licking her clit, looking up at her with a smile on my face. The final one had been taken in our gym whilst I was doing pull-ups in just a pair of briefs. I didn't know when she had taken that, but I did look buff. I also noticed I had five stars, and clicking the link brought up recommendations. As expected, Sophie was at the top, telling everyone and sundry that her stepson was a hunk and potentially a better lover than my father. His profile was linked; clicking it, I realised just how famous Dad was. He had over two hundred five-star reviews going back ten years.

Clicking back, I checked out my four other reviews, all five-star. Wendy, Zoe, Audrey and Claire all gave me glowing references and explained my skills at eating them out and how well I fucked them to multiple orgasms. I could click through to their five profiles and realised I had much to learn. Wendy had a pretty fantastic picture where little of her was visible. There was a bloke fucking her ass, another fucking her pussy, and she had deep-throated a third.

None of the men had their faces in the shot, but it was unmistakably the same woman whose three holes I had filled less than thirty-six hours ago. Sophie and Audrey had pretty similar shots; there were also some of them dressed' that looked hornier than them naked. I recognised one of the dresses on Sophie's page as the one she wore on Saturday. Each of my five friends had also left me direct messages, letting me know they had enjoyed Saturday and were looking forward to fucking me again. All in all, I could not wait to get back after the holidays.

Dayanasexxx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dayanasexxx69


The time at home with Mum went quickly, and I enjoyed meeting up with my old schoolmates. I got some home training equipment as a present. I didn't get hooked up with anyone over the holiday period; even New Year was barren, not even a snog at midnight. I looked forward to attending my grandparents' party on Saturday, the 3rd of January. I knew Dad and Sophie would be there. I had gone to my grandad's house a week earlier and was surprised at my present.

They had brought me my own tuxedo with the shirt, bowtie and shoes. Given the information I now knew about them, it was apparent they knew about me joining a party and sharing their lifestyle. When I got to their house, Grandad sorted something out at one of his properties, and I sat with Grandma for a while. She told me that she and Sophie had had long conversations about me and had heard I had taken her to a party.

It was a bit odd as, looking at my grandma, I realised she was not that old and in her early fifties, but she was in perfect shape. She wore a tight-fitting pair of yoga pants that showed off her legs to their best advantage and a blouse over a push-up bra. I found her horny, which felt all wrong. She thought it necessary to tell me she was not my father's flesh and blood. If my father had a relationship with her similar to my one with Sophie, there was nothing wrong with it. 

There was an unsaid suggestion that perhaps we might get it on together. Fortunately, Grandad appeared because I was unsure what I might have said. It was about a week before their party, and I got to their house early, about when Dad arrived. We all had a nice chat until Gran reminded Dad and Grandad that they needed to pick up the food and drink. I suggested I go with them, but they needed the whole boot and back seat to get it all, and only two of them could go.

As soon as they were out of the door, Gran said she had to do something upstairs, leaving Sophie and me alone. In seconds we were kissing, and in less than a minute more, I was fucking her on the sofa. Dad had told us he was expecting to take around an hour, and we made the most of it. I think I had just made Sophie come for the first time, quite noisily as it happened, that I realised Gran was watching us.

She was in the kitchen and kept doing things to prepare for the party, letting us fuck each other as if it was the most natural thing in the world. For about forty minutes, I continued to fuck Sophie hard until I came. After I slipped out, she pulled up her panties, and we joined Gran in the kitchen as if it were nothing had happened. There were loads of people at the party, around fifty. I was half expecting sex games to start, but it was just an ordinary party.

I was the youngest guest there by ten years, apart from Sophie, of course, but I had a great time. There was also a single mum called Amy, who was helping out with the food and clearing up. She worked at Cooper's and was too old for me to have met before. A twenty-five-year-old seemed almost my age now, and I spent much of the evening chatting her up. We didn't hook up that holiday but did over the Easter break.

Dad, Sophie and I drove back to the city the next afternoon and arrived just before dark. I wondered what the future would hold and was surprised at how easy it was. Each weekday, Sophie returned home at six, as usual, and Dad never came home until 7:30. So, for ninety minutes each day, I took my stepmom into my bedroom, and we tried to make each other come as often as possible. Saturday mornings, Dad started going to the office for a couple of hours, two hours of sex in as many places as we could.

Sunday was a sex-free day for me. It was different when Dad went away. Sophie and I spent almost all the hours she was not at work fucking and sucking. We didn't get enough of each other. The only different times were those nights, mostly Fridays, when Colin came around. Then, it was a return to October, with Sophie removing her bra and flirting outrageously with Colin until Dad came home. Dad still did not let Colin stay when he wasn't here.

What I did find odd was that for a long time, Dad still never mentioned to me he knew I was fucking his wife. Or that he approved and was grateful for keeping Sophie happy when he was away. My grandparents told me they knew and approved, but Dad was still seemingly in denial. I hoped for a little more time for sex with Sophie. It didn't turn out that way, so I kept focusing on getting better at rowing, tuning up my body and taking advantage of Sophie when I could.

The frustration with my father was also not sitting well with Sophie. She was telling me that she hoped that Dad agreeing I could fuck her when he wasn't there would lead to a bit of double-teaming with the two biggest cocks she knew when he was. Even so, in real life, this was not likely to happen. Dad seemed to drag Sophie off to bed or watch a dirty movie in their room more often.

Part of the pleasure before Christmas was when I got to sit on the sofa and slip my fingers into my slutty stepmothers's dripping pussy, whilst she played with my dad's cock. Well, perhaps that only happened a few times, but we did spend time together like happy families. Now, I almost spent no time with them together. I fucked Sophie when it was just the two of us and watched sport on the TV with Dad.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments