Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hump Day – When Melanie Visits

"A wife who has no interest in sex gets her friend to take care of her husband."

75
19 Comments 19
9.9k Views 9.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"You might have met Heather and Mitch in my story, “When The Sister-In-Law Visits” – if you haven’t, you really should."

Heather greeted her old friend Melanie at the front door. Heather teased her, calling her a shameless slut, and Melanie called Heather a self-denying ice queen; they laughed and laughed about it.

Melanie’s Wednesdays had opened, and she was looking for a new regular to fill her opening. The double entendre was intentional – Melanie fucked different men according to their assigned day of the week, except for Sundays, which she dedicated to self-gratification. 

Melanie was very organized, which was one of the reasons that she and Heather got along so well. 

Mitch, Heather’s husband, was the candidate, and Heather had arranged the audition. Mitch and Heather were a loving, devoted couple, empty nesters who did everything together except have sex. Heather had no reasons or excuses; she simply didn’t want to do it anymore. 

A few years ago, Heather’s perpetually horny sister, Amber, was there for one of her week-long visits. On a whim, Heather sent the two of them into the guest room to have the marital relations that she was no longer interested in. The next time that Amber visited, they related a lot. After that, Heather noticed how Mitch had become more attentive to her non-carnal needs. He felt guilty about and grateful for the sanctioned affair, and she was grateful that she didn’t have to feel guilty about turning him down. 

Mitch masturbated in the shower as his wife had insisted. He felt self-conscious about trying out for a spot in his wife’s friend’s rotation, but he couldn’t pass up the opportunity. The four or five times a year that Amber visited were appreciated, but the wait in between was tough to take. Heather understood that, and so she called Melanie. 

The three settled in the living room for hors d’oeuvres and cocktails. Once the small talk was out of the way, Melanie asked Mitch to stand.

“Turn around. Nice. You’ve done a good job with him, Heather. Mitch, please take your pants off.” He hesitated and she added, “Don’t be shy. I’ll see a lot more of it after dinner.” 

“I’ve prepared a light supper. Nothing filling or flatulent,” Heather interjected. 

“You’re a dear. Other wives should be more like you. Mitch? Your pants?” 

Mitch scowled at his wife and his potential partner. “No. No, I’m not performing like some show dog. I’m sorry, but if this is what you had in mind, it’s not going to work out.” 

Melanie set down her tablet, unbuttoned a button on her blouse, and glided up to Mitch. She tapped her lips against his, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him again, and then again until he relented and kissed her back. 

As their kisses became more passionate, Mitch took control and drew Melanie’s body tight against his. She dropped her hand to his crotch and said, “Big,” into his mouth. 

He put his hand under her skirt and rubbed her cleft over her panties. “Wet,” he whispered behind her ear. 

She moaned and broke away. “Excellent. I’m glad you didn’t just roll over and do what you were told. That’s not what I’m looking for on Wednesdays.” 

Heather used that time to check dinner and returned to let them know to wash up. “We’ll eat in a few minutes.” She glanced at the bulge in her husband’s pants and nodded toward her friend. 

“I’m looking forward to it,” Melanie said as she leered over her shoulder, swinging her hips down the hall. 

~~~ 

First-time fucks were less awkward for Melanie than it was for Mitch; she had had a lot more of them. She hung her blouse on one of the selections of hangers that Heather had thoughtfully left for her. They kissed for a while before she squatted in front of the lump in his khakis.

She freed his throbbing manhood and slurped it into her mouth while she unclasped her simple beige bra. “It’s as nice as Amber said it was,” she said as she rubbed it between her tits. 

“You talked with my sister-in-law about my cock?” 

“Mmm-hmm,” she replied with it back in the back of her mouth. She popped it out again. “Heather gave me references.” Melanie stood, bent over, and wiggled her ass. Mitch unzipped her skirt and had it down to her knees when his wife walked in. 

“Before I forget – oh, I see that you’re not wasting any time. I have some lube for you on the nightstand, the one that you said you preferred, and some appliances in the drawer, properly sanitized, of course. I know what you’re going to say so you don’t need to say it. You’re welcome and enjoy yourselves.” 

“She does that all the time.” 

“I for one think she’s being a good hostess,” Melanie said as she shimmied her panties down. Mitch caught a fleeting glance of her pussy as she neatly folded her panties and skirt and set one bra cup inside the other. “Should I leave the stockings on or take them off? Hmm? Oh, I know.” She rolled one down to her knee and pulled the other half off. 

“Fuck, yeah,” Mitch said as he threw her onto the bed and scratched his nose against her landing strip. He used his thumb and tongue to spread her pussy open and shoved them both inside. 

“Oh. Oh! Ooh…” she moaned as he gave equal swirling love to her clit and slit. “Amber didn’t say anything about that move.” She clamped her heels down between his shoulder blades and humped his face through her first climax. 

Mitch smeared the pussy juices from his mouth around the tit that he was sucking and he kept a couple of fingers in her cunt in case it closed up. It didn’t. 

She clawed at his ass to drag him on top and impale her. He pulled back a little and pushed, withdrew, and stuffed. He lustily fucked her faster and harder, using her cunt to satisfy his neglected cock, and watched the force of each thrust ripple through her tits. Unable to hold himself back, he pumped his seed inside, faltering for only a moment – he’d be damned if he couldn’t make her cum again. 

Melanie arched her back and brought his face down to hers to kiss him through her climax. Mitch rolled off and the two lay on their backs, out of breath. 

“That was, that was…” 

Melanie gripped his slippery cock. “I’ll see you next week.” 

Heather was prepared with bottled water for them when they emerged from the guest room. “How was he?” 

Melanie knew her friend well but even she didn’t expect that question. “He was fine. Good. Very good.” She declined their offer to use the shower and asked Heather for permission before kissing Mitch goodbye. “You’ll be serving dinner again next week, right?” she asked on her way out.  

“Yes, yes, dear, that’s what I promised. Good night.” 

After Melanie left, Mitch told Heather that he’d come to bed after he showered. 

“Unbelievable. No, you will shower after those filthy guest sheets are in the washing machine.” 

~~~ 

Mitch was looking forward to his second date with Melanie. Heather warned him that she could be somewhat quirky but didn’t say in what way. Aside from assigning her studs to a particular day of the week, he couldn’t think of anything quirky or odd about her. White Bread Wednesday was fine with him. Maybe she’ll get more adventurous when we get to know each other better

“Hi, Mr. Johnson!” A perky cheerleader gave Mitch a little wave when he opened the door. “Mrs. Johnson was going to help me with my homework and invited me to dinner when she found out my mom was out for the evening. Your wife’s the best!” 

The pretend young woman brushed past him and shouted, “Hi, Mrs. Johnson! I’m here!” 

“Melanie?” 

“Melanie! It’s good to see you dear. Mitchell, you remember little Melanie from down the street, don’t you?” 

He swallowed hard. “I sure do.” 

“She’s afraid of missing her very last game to cheer at before she graduates because they insist that she pass some silly English test first.” 

Dinner conversation centered around school, and what plans Melanie had for after she graduates, and boys, and how immature they all are, and how she preferred being around older men. “Like you, Mr. Johnson!” 

“Well, dear, first of all, he’s married, and second, he’s really too old for you. Aren’t you, Mitchell?” 

“Oh, I know, I was just kidding.” Melanie turned away to give Mitch an exaggerated wink. “Can I help you clean up before you help me study?” 

“Actually, dear, I was thinking that Mr. Johnson could help you. He’s very good with language arts.” 

“Okay. Get your books.” Mitch tried not to appear too eager. “We can set up at the kitchen table.” 

“No, I’ll be working in the kitchen.” 

“The dining room, then.” 

“My sewing is in there.” 

“The living room?” 

“I’ll be vacuuming. Set up a table in the guest room. You’ll be fine there.” 

~~~ 

The two sat on the bed behind the unfolded table. Mitch looked over Melanie’s returned tests and old homework with her. “This is amazing,” he said when he saw how much work she had put into this roleplay. 

“I know, right? My teacher is too picky. Like this one. How come ‘trusted’ is correct but ‘thrusted’ isn’t? See?” 

Mitch looked at the sentence: ‘He thrusted his mighty penis into her ready vagina.’ 

“That’s just one of those things that you have to memorize.” 

Melanie scooched closer. “How about this one? I can say that she got laid but I can’t say that she laid down. The teacher says it’s ‘lay down’ but that doesn’t sound right.” 

“I can show you some tricks to help you remember.” 

“Hmm,” Melanie said as she drew hearts with her finger on Mitch’s thigh. “I’ll bet you can. Mr. Johnson, can I ask you a question?” 

Mitch sighed. “Yes, you may.” 

“Is there a wrong way to give a boy a blow job? My boyfriend says I’m doing it wrong but if he, you know, e-jack-u-lates, then it must be right – right? Hey! E-jack-u-late! I’ll bet that’s why they call it jacking off when, well, you know…” 

“That makes sense.” 

“I know, right? Why can’t the teacher put things like that on the test? Mr. Johnson?” 

“Yes, Melanie?” 

“Can I give you a blow job and then you can tell me if it’s good or not?” 

“Uh, yes.” 

Melanie climbed under the table while Mitch loosened his pants. 

“Mr. Johnson? Does it get bigger when you get older because my boyfriend’s isn’t this big?” 

“No, it doesn’t. Sorry. Melanie, you don’t have to do that under the table.” 

“That’s okay. That’s where I usually am when I blow my boyfriend.” 

Melanie was giving Mitch a very sloppy blow job when Heather let herself into the room. Mitch put a book on his lap and Melanie bumped her head on the table. “Ow! Found it!” she said with a pretend pen in her hand. 

“How’s the studying going?” Heather asked. 

“Fine," said Mitch. “We’re conjugating verbs.” 

“We’re what?” 

“Melanie’s mother will be here soon to pick her up.” 

“Wow, that was close!” Melanie said after the door was closed. “Mr. Johnson? Can we hump?” 

“Hump?” 

“Yeah, you know, when you rub your penis against my vagina but,” and she was adamant, “you can’t put it in!” 

Melanie shimmied out of her uniform bottoms and panties and Mitch set his pants aside. She lay on the bed and pretended to be shy about spreading her legs. “Remember what you promised.” 

Mitch carefully positioned himself and began to rub against her. 

“Oh, Mr. Johnson. You are bigger than my boyfriend. A lot bigger!” 

Mitch stayed true to his word and humped her wet slit as she squealed and squeaked beneath him. 

“Oh, Mr. Johnson. OH, Mr. Johnson! OH, MISTER JOHNSON!“ 

That was all Mitch could take and he pumped out his jizz between their bellies. 

“Ew,” Melanie said. 

“Mrs. Johnson always licks it up,” Mitch suggested. 

AshleyHodson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyHodson

“Really? Does she, though?” 

“Melanie! Your mother is here!” Heather called out from the other room. 

“Maybe next time.” She kissed Mitch on the tip of his nose and shouted, “Coming, Mrs. Johnson!” 

And then she giggled about that. 

~~~ 

Most of the time, Melanie was simply Melanie. Sometimes, she had to find a way to pay the rent or tip the pizza boy, or be soothed after a bad breakup. Once, Melanie was Mel. Mitch wasn’t very comfortable about that, but he got to fuck her in the ass. 

This time, Melanie wore only a corset, standing on tiptoe with her arms tied above her head. A pony’s tail butt plug swished as Mitch, wearing a tight, white tank undershirt and no pants, moved the huge vibrating dildo in and out of her cunt. The drying splash of goo on her face suggested that this had been going on for a while. 

Heather quietly knocked on the door as she opened it. “Mitchell, honey, before I forget to remind you, you have an appointment…” 

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” Melanie yelled. She shook herself free from her fake bonds and pulled Heather into the room by the wrist. “If you want to see what’s going on, then come in and watch!” She hoisted Heather’s arms up and tied her in her place. 

Mitch told Melanie to wait. “Don’t. Don’t be angry with her. Heather, thanks, I remembered.” 

Melanie pulled her plug out and lobbed it at Heather’s feet. “I’m not angry; I’m frustrated. Ugh! Why don’t you shove that tail up your tight ass and let me fuck your husband in peace!” 

“Well, I never,” Heather huffed, which Mitch knew wasn’t true. She released herself and slammed the door behind her. 

“Now I’m not in the mood anymore,” Melanie sighed as she took the corset off. “Let’s just fuck once more and call it a night.” 

~~~ 

“Dinner is ready, and Melanie is running late. I’ll be upstairs. Call for me when she gets here.” Mitch watched his wife as she ascended. Every now and then, she’d wear dresses from the Juniors’ department that she thought looked good on her. They were almost always too short to go out in and, more often than not, too tight in the bust. She had worn this yellow one with a blue flower print for him before and Mitch always liked it when she did. 

The doorbell rang and he shouted up, “Heather! Melanie’s here!” 

He opened the door and a woman wearing a yellow dress with a blue flower print was standing there. 

“Silly me, I let myself out of the house without my key. Did you set the table?” 

The woman in the yellow dress with the blue flower print was not Heather. Her hair was like Heather’s, her eyes were the same color, and when she stepped around and strode into the kitchen, she wiggled like Heather. 

“Melanie?” 

“Oh, is she here?” 

“I’m not sure.” 

“How can you not be sure? Really, Mitchell. Set the table. Did you masturbate earlier or were you going to risk it?” 

Mitch tried to figure out what the gag was when the front door opened. “Hi, Mitch! Frosty…” 

It was Heather, wearing a Melanie wig and the blouse and skirt that Melanie was wearing on their first date. 

“Whore,” Melanie-Heather said as the women hugged. “You’re late.  

“What’s going on here?” Mitch asked. 

“It’s Hump Day. Wednesday,” Melanie-Heather said condescendingly. 

Mitch pointed at Melanie. “You’re my wife.” 

Melanie-Heather acted confused. “For as long as I can remember.” 

“And you’re my date,” he said to Heather. 

“I hope so,” Heather-Melanie said. “The traffic getting here was a bitch.” 

Mitch left to let the girls gab like they always did. He poured himself a scotch over ice, downed it before it had a chance to get cold, then poured another. He let them know when the table was set, and Melanie-Heather served them. The evening was otherwise eerily normal. 

Heather – the real Heather – stole a glance at her friend, who quickly nodded. Heather was surprised that her husband couldn’t hear how loudly her heart was beating in her chest. Compose yourself. You can do this. 

“Why don’t the two of you go fuck or suck or whatever it is that you do – I don’t want to know,” Melanie-Heather said. “I’m happy to clear the table like I always do.” 

“I don’t need to be told twice,” Heather-Melanie said with all the bravado that she could muster. She led Mitch by the hand into the guestroom, where he slung her against the closed door. She looked away from his inquisitive eyes and tried to slow her heavy breaths. “Somebody’s frisky,” she managed to get out and pursed her lips to kiss him. 

“Get those clothes off,” Mitch demanded. He sat at the foot of the bed. “Come here. Strip.” 

Heather-Melanie stayed in character and took a few steps. Mitch stopped her when she reached around for the skirt’s zipper. 

“No. Your blouse first.” 

She wriggled her hips as she tugged her shirt out from her skirt. She bit her lip as she slowly, seductively unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide down her arms. “Give it to me,” Mitch said. 

Whether Heather or Melanie, the woman wanted to hang and fold her clothes. “Let me...” 

“Hand it to me.” 

Heather-Melanie was more Heather than Melanie for a split second, then did what she was told. He tossed it over his shoulder and onto the pillows. 

“Your bra.” 

She quickly unclasped it and dangled it from her outstretched arm. Mitch patiently waited for her to hand it to him. She did, and it joined her top, but not before he deliberately changed the straps’ lengths. 

Heather-Melanie lifted her chest and reached for her skirt’s zipper with both hands. Mitch...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments