Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Missionary's Trip

"Resisting the greatest of temptation on a mission trip"

77
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

I landed in Russia for my final mission trip before graduating from Divinity School. I was supposed to stay at a parsonage, but the room that I was to stay in was being used by someone else, so they arranged for me to stay with an older couple who spoke English. Oleg and Polina, along with their granddaughter, Anna.

Oleg worked long days at a factory, and Polina was a nurse. She, too, worked long hours at the hospital. I could begin to guess their ages, but Anna was in her late teens. Anna's parents had been killed in an accident, and this was the only place she had to live. Anna's only job was caring for her grandparents. She cleaned, did laundry, and cooked. Her dream was to go on to university, but she couldn't because of her grandparents.

I stayed in what I believed to be Anna's. Room. They had emptied it to make room for me. It was a little room, just four walls and a bed. It was too small for a dresser and a closet, but it did have shelves and a closet rod hung above the bed. Anna slept in another small room. There was a curtain that closed it off from the main room. She'd have to be up early to make breakfast for her grandparents before they left for work. Then she'd go back to sleep until ten or so to clean the house.

Most days, I would stay in my room until I heard Anna doing her chores, but today, she was later than usual, and I really needed to pee. The curtain to Anna's room was still closed, so I assumed that she was still sleeping. Not wanting to wake her, I quietly went to the bathroom. As I entered the main room, I saw Anna on the sofa. The sofa faced away from my room, so Anna didn't notice me.

I stepped closer to say good morning but froze when I realized that Anna was masturbating while reading a book. She had her hand between her legs, rapidly rubbing herself. She gasped as she approached orgasm. Our eyes met when she threw her head back in ecstasy. Anna quickly pulled her robe closed, apologizing. I assured her that it was normal for young people to succumb to yearnings. Even girls as pretty as her. "What are you reading anyway?" I asked, reaching for her book.

Anna covered her face with her hands as I took the book, opening it to the bookmarked page. I began to read it out loud, making Anna blush. It was quite erotic, vivid writing about a couple engaged in sex.

"I can see why this got you so worked up. Would you like me to leave so you can continue?"

Anna giggled, saying, "No, that's okay."

"Would you like me to keep reading?" I joked.

"No," she said, blushing.

"Would you like to try what they were doing in the book?" I said, nudging her with my shoulder.

Anna looked at me, searching my eyes to see if I was serious.

"Would you like to know how it feels for real? I won't tell anyone if you don't," I coerced her.

Anna slid closer to me, placing her hand on my thigh. Her robe opened as she turned to face me, inadvertently revealing her breast. Anna cautiously brought her lips to mine, leaning in to kiss me. It was a quick peck on the lips. Her face flushed red, blushing in embarrassment. I leaned over to kiss her again. Her arms wrapped around my neck, holding my face to hers. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, Frenching me. Her left breast pressed hard against me, causing my cock to tingle.

I slipped my hand under her robe and cupped her other breast. It was heavy in my hand, and her nipple was erect. My hand lingered as I squeezed her tit, caressing the nip with my fingertips.

Anna pulled away from my touch, suddenly realizing what we were doing. Still, there was a glimmer of lustful curiosity in her eyes. "I should shower and start the day," she said.

"Ahh. I have something for you," I said, "come and see."

Anna followed me to my room, eager to see what I had brought. Her eyes went wide as I opened one of my bags that was filled with goodies. She dug through the bag, eyeing up a pair of red high-heeled shoes and some sneakers.

I opened the other bag that had the clothing in it and handed her a large towel that had swoosh across it. Name-brand items are highly sought after here. Anna pushed me out of the way when she saw a lacy black lingerie set.

She shrugged her robe off her shoulders, standing there naked, holding the bra up to her large breasts. Anna turned her back to me. "Hook me up, please," she said.

"How it look?" Anna asked in broken English.

"Good," I said, handing her the panties.

I watched as her ample tits almost spilled out of the lacy cups of the brassiere as she stepped into the panties. I caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy as she pulled them up.

"It looks good," I lied, as the bra was too snug for her boobs. "Here," I said, adjusting the hooks and straps so it fit better.

I followed as Anna ran to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. She was admiring her ass through the sheer panties in the mirror. She ran her hands over her breasts, circling her visible nipples through the material. Anna looked at me in the mirror. "Mine?" she asked.

"If you want to do what you were reading about, then yes," I said, leaning against the door jamb and showing off the bulge in my pants.

Anna nodded. "Da. Da. Da. Let me wash first."

I stepped out of the bathroom as she stripped out of her new undergarments, going to my room to retrieve a condom and my phone. She was standing in the tub, lathering up her breasts with soap. I took out my phone and started to video through the cracked door as she finished washing her tits and started on her cunt. I kept taping til she rinsed her body.

I went to the main room as she dried herself, glancing around to find where I could hide my phone to record us fucking. I propped it up behind a picture frame that was facing the sofa. Anna appeared wrapped in her new bath towel. I stood in front of her, opening her towel so I could see her gorgeous body. I sat on the sofa and asked her to turn so I could look at her. I ogled her as she slowly turned, admiring her body.

Anna's long slender legs met at a two-inch thigh gap, and her outer labia protruded from her pussy. The hood of her clit poked out at the top of her slit. She had a round butt and a slight belly bump. Her large breasts had very little sag despite their size. Every inch of her body screamed, "Fuck Me!"

I patted my lap for her to sit on. Anna plopped down on my thigh, hugging my neck and kissing my cheek. "Thank you," she said. "For the gifts."

I took her chin, turning her face to kiss her. Anna straddled my lap, holding my face in her hands, kissing me passionately. I could feel her gasp as she pressed her pussy against the bulge on my pants. She pulled my hands to her breasts as she ground on my cock, her mouth never leaving mine.

Anna's hand fumbled with my pants, struggling to release my cock from its confines. I helped her with my belt buckle and pants button. She grinned sheepishly at me as she pulled down my zipper. I tilted my hips as she slid her hand into my pants. She hesitated when her fingers made contact with my cock. "Take it out," I told her.

Anna slid her butt back to my knees and pulled my pant down as far as she could. She pulled my hard cock out of my pants, pressing it to her pussy lips, rubbing her cunt against it. Anna raised off of my lap, guiding her pussy over the tip of my cock. Grinding on my tip. I tweaked her nipples as she rode me. She kissed me, trying to lower herself onto my shaft. God, Anna was tight. I pushed the head of my cock to her opening, but she was too tight. I slid Anna off my lap, saying, "Lay back, Anna."

I knelt in front of her, running my hands up her thighs as I spread them. I kissed her pussy, making her flinch. She said it tickled. I spread her legs wider and lowered my mouth to her hole, licking a circle on her clit. Anna's body reacted immediately. Her sweet nectar coated my tongue as I lapped at her labia. Anna humped my mouth every time my tongue circled her clit and then plunged into her hole. I fucked her tight twat with my tongue til she came.

Her vagina gripped my finger as I pushed it into her. "Virgin?" I asked.

Anna nodded, saying, "Yes."

"Do you do this to yourself?" I asked, thrusting my finger back into her.

"Yes," Anna replied.

"Do you like it when I do it?" I asked, slipping a second finger in her cunt, trying to stretch her orifice.

Anna's body sank into the cushions, moaning, "Yes," as she came.

I licked her clit some more, plunging my fingers faster into her, bringing her to another orgasm. Her hips instinctively humped my mouth. I made her cum multiple times, leaving her to lie there writhing in ecstasy until her climax subsided.

I sat on the end of the sofa, asking, "Do you know how to suck cock, Anna?"

Anna nodded as she slipped between my legs. She took my shaft in her hand, investigating the dribble of precum on its tip. Anna licked it before taking the tip into her mouth. She licked around my cock head as she stroked my shaft, coaxing more precum out of my dick hole.

She took the length of my cock into her mouth, licking her tongue up and down my vein. Anna squeezed its base, bobbing her head on my cock, sucking and stroking my cock til I came into her mouth. The look of surprise on her face as I exploded into her mouth was priceless. Her eyes went wide as her cheeks puffed out, but she never thought to take my cock out of her mouth. Anna continued to stroke my cock until it finished pump cum into her mouth.

Her expression changed again as she swallowed my bittersweet cum. She frowned as she gulped it down. I couldn't blame her; I'd been on a steady diet of strong coffee to combat jet lag since I arrived.

Anna sat on the sofa, reclining against the arm, "More," she said, spreading her legs.

I assumed she was asking me to lick her some more, so I climbed back between her legs and began licking her pussy again. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could, fucking her hole with my tongue. I wiggled my tongue around inside her pussy hole. I opened my mouth wide, pushing my whole tongue inside her, trying to stretch her pussy. I looked up over Anna's flat stomach to see her pinching her nipples with her fingers. An almost angelic expression graced her face as she approached orgasm. Anna's mouth fell agape as she gasped deeply.

Her face contorted to a mixed look of anguish and pain when climax crashed through her loins. It was her O face. The Big O. She grabbed my hair, yanking it, drawing my face harder to her pussy. She held my head to her humping muff until her orgasm faded. Anna released my hair, pulling gently on my head, drawing me between her legs onto the couch. She reached between her knees and grabbed my cock, rubbing the tip over her pussy lips. Her knees raised as she pulled me closer, guiding my cock to her hole. "Are you sure?" I asked as she hooked her heels on my ass. Anna nodded as her heels dug into my ass cheeks. I had a vasectomy after my little mishap with Elka, so I can do it bareback without the risk of getting anyone pregnant.

The head of my cock pressed harder against her hymen, drawing a sharp gasp from Anna. I took her hands in mine, intertwining our fingers as I pushed hard against her, finally breaking through her hymen. Anna bit the corner of her bottom lip hard, drawing blood as she stared into my eyes. I waited until her pain faded away before moving my cock ever so slightly. Anna pulled again with her heels, drawing me in deeper. Again she gasped when my cock bottomed out against her cervix.

I tried to withdraw my cock, but Anna's heels kept me pinned deep inside of her. I guessed that she was waiting for her body to relax. After a short time, she loosened her grip on me, allowing me to pull out slightly before she pulled me back in. Anna gradually allowed me to take longer strokes and eventually full, deep strokes. I pulled my dick out to the tip and drove it deep into cunt. Anna began to moan as the pleasurable sensations built inside her.

I lowered my lips to her nipples, sucking one and then the other as I fucked her with long slow strokes. I flicked her nipple with my tongue as I held it between my teeth, eliciting a moan of pleasure. Anna started to undulate her hips, humping against my thrusts. I raised my lips to hers, kissing her. Her lips parted, inviting my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues tangled in each other's mouths. Anna pulled her hands from mine, moving them to my back, raking her nails across it, digging her nails into my back. "ARRGH! God!" I growled from the burning pain of her nails.

I slammed my cock faster into her, pounding against the back of her vagina with the head of my cock and rubbing her clitoris with my thumb. A primal, guttural groan came from deep inside of Anna, "Ggrrrr, Ahhh, AHH!" as she exploded in climax.

After a few more strokes, I, too, was ready to blow as well. I wanted to fill Anna's cunt with my cock juice, but I pulled out of Anna's cunt. To my surprise, there was no blood on my dick. I stood over her with one foot on the floor and the other next to her on the sofa cushion. Anna lifted her head, opening her mouth wide as I stroked cum into her mouth. I spurted cum on her cheeks, nose, and mouth until she stuffed my cock into her mouth. Anna sucked on the head of my cock as I filled her mouth. Anna pulled her mouth off of my cock with a smack of her lips. "Ahh," she said.

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

The clock chimed, bringing us to reality. Anna mumbled about all the stuff she needed to get done before her grandparents got home as she rushed from the room to get dressed, giving me time to retrieve my phone.

I spent the rest of the day helping Anna with her chores and prepping for their return home. Now and again, I would grab her ass or tit, and we would end up kissing. Anna and I exchanged glances and smirks at dinner that night. I fought the urge to sneak in by Anna and have sex with her in the middle of the night. I knew I couldn't risk it, not this time. I watched the recording of the two of us fucking while I masturbated so I could sleep.

I woke Friday morning to the smell of coffee and bacon. I had missed saying good morning to Oleg and Polina by just a few minutes. Anna stood in the kitchen wearing her housecoat and asked if I wanted a cup of coffee, but the glint in my eyes let her know I had something else in mind. With a raised eyebrow, I motioned to my room with my head, making Anna blush. She nodded, leading me to my room. She must have showered; I could smell her lilac soap as she passed.

We sat on the bed, making out. Our hands groped and squeezed each other as we kissed. Anna stroked my cock as I slipped my fingers into her cunt. I pulled Anna's clothes off, exposing her luscious breasts, sucking her nipple into my mouth. I finger-banged her, making her cum while she continued to stroke my cock. I gently pushed her onto her back, kissing my way to her pussy. I kissed and licked her clitoris, making her cum again. I asked if she wanted to fuck, but she said she was still sore from yesterday. I kept licking her pussy, bringing her to multiple orgasms, and was about to ask if she would like to sixty-nine when she said, "You can fuck me in the ass hole."

I had never considered sodomy before. Wasn't what I was doing sinful enough? Was there a line that shouldn't be crossed? A line that there was no redemption from? My lustful drive washed any thoughts of sin out of my head, and I agreed to Anna's proposal. I slipped my fingers into Anna's drooling pussy, coating them with her juices before inserting them into Anna's ass hole. I continued to lick her clit as I plunged my fingers up her bum. Anna came hard, spritzing my hand with her warm goo. She bucked her hips, wriggling under my spell.

I stood and quickly went and washed my hands before slipping out of my clothes. I grabbed a towel and petroleum jelly from my bag and wiped some on the tip of my cock. I knelt between Anna's legs, raising her hips to stuff a pillow under her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments