Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Schoolgirl Temptress

"A seventeen-year-old schoolgirl sets her sights on a fifty-year-old married teacher who is a close friend of the girl's family"

101
12 Comments 12
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Isabel Everett was not far short of her eighteenth birthday and she was in her last year at school before her expectation of going to university.

She was a strikingly attractive young lady and her body, particularly her buttocks, was very well developed for her age. The shape and firmness of her buttocks were partly owed to her years of horse riding although her mother had a wonderful arse too.

Not surprisingly, Isabel had many admirers among the boys at her school but her interest was in males much older and preferably married. She had lost her virginity to a friend of the family aged in his fifties shortly after she turned seventeen and she had had sex with several mature men since.

She liked to tease and have a man gagging for her, but she sometimes left him frustrated because she did not always go through with what she appeared to be offering.

On the other hand, if she was determined to bed a man despite any apparent resistance from him, she usually succeeded.

One man that she had in her sights right now was fifty-year-old Alan Tyson, she had fancied him for quite a while, but he should be out of her reach for all sorts of reasons. Apart from being married, he was a teacher at Isabel's school and he and his wife Marie were also close friends with Isabel's parents, Martin and Cheryl. If that wasn't enough, Alan and Marie's daughter Kim was Isabel's best friend.

Of course, Alan found Isabel attractive, as most red-blooded men that saw her did, but he knew that it could go no further for multiple reasons. He did not know of Isabel's plans and determination though.

Alan did not actually teach any of the subjects that Isabel was studying but she was wandering past the open door to his classroom one break time and saw him at his desk in an otherwise empty room, so she entered.

"Hello Mr Tyson, how are you?" smiled Isabel, with one of her particularly sexy smiles.

"Hello Isabel, I am fine thank you; what can I do for you?" replied Alan, feeling slightly uncomfortable in his mind and his trousers.

"Well, that is a leading question, isn't it, Mr Tyson?" said Isabel, standing very close to Alan's desk.

"What are you in here for, Isabel?" said Alan, slightly impatiently whilst thinking that he needed to get rid of her.

"Just saying 'hello' to you, Mr Tyson; would you like me to go?" said Isabel, flashing her sexy eyes. Everything about her was sexy.

"I think that you should," said Alan.

"Okay, probably see you at the weekend," said Isabel, before turning and leaving the room with her hips swaying. She did not doubt that Alan Tyson's eyes were on her arse in her shortish school skirt.

It was likely that Alan would see Isabel at the weekend because the two families often got together, and Isabel and Cheryl frequently went horse riding with Marie and Kim. Neither Alan nor Martin was into horse riding but the four females were.

The classroom encounter had been on Tuesday and by Thursday, Alan, Marie and Kim had been invited to a BBQ at the Everett house on Saturday, other people were invited as well.

On Friday evening at the end of the school day, Alan Tyson had just got into his car when Isabel sauntered over to him. She had already undone a button on her school blouse when she leaned forward and put her hands on her knees as Alan wound his car window down.

"Looks like we will be seeing each other tomorrow...., Mr Tyson," said Isabel, with her face not far from the open car window.

"Yes, at the barbeque, see you tomorrow," said Alan, nervously and despite his efforts, his eyes looked down the front of Isabel's partially opened blouse.

When Alan's eyes returned to Isabel's face, she was smirking. She turned, but as she went, she scratched her left buttock, causing her already short skirt to rise a bit more, showing some more of Isabel's shapely legs. She smirked again as she walked away.

Alan had thought that she was hitting on him on Tuesday, now there was no doubt that she was either hitting on him or mercilessly teasing him. He knew that he had to resist whatever it was because to get involved with this sexy seventeen-year-old would be career-threatening, marriage-threatening and friendship-threatening. His cock was stiff in his trousers.

The next day, Alan seemed strangely reluctant to go to the BBQ and his wife Marie noticed it and questioned him about it. He said that his stomach felt a bit unsettled but he should be alright although he did think about saying that he felt too unwell to go.

Isabel was wearing a pair of almost obscenely tight jeans and a crop top. Her mother had looked at her a bit disapprovingly but said nothing.

Isabel smiled sweetly at Alan Tyson when he arrived with his wife and daughter making Alan wish that he had cried off coming to the BBQ.

A bit later she stood at such an angle that she knew that the fifty-year-old Alan must have a great view of both her buttocks in her skin-tight jeans. Later still she bent over with her arse pointing directly at the seated Alan Tyson who had to adjust the position of a plate on his lap to cover his bulging crotch.

Alan was standing at a table containing drinks getting himself a beer when Isabel appeared beside him. "Are you enjoying yourself, Mr Tyson?" asked Isabel, her hip and arm touching Alan.

"Um, yes, yes thank you, Isabel, it is a nice party," replied Alan, nervously.

"That is good, I want you to have pleasure," said Isabel, extending her pronunciation of the word 'pleasure.' With that, she smiled and walked away, confident that Alan Tyson's eyes would be on her backside.

Isabel smiled at Alan a few more times during the party but there was no more verbal contact. Alan was very distracted though as the things that Isabel had done and said in the last few days kept circling in his mind.

"Are you okay? Is your stomach still bothering you? You seem very distant," Marie Tyson said to her husband.

"Yeah, yeah, I am okay," replied Alan, his mind in turmoil. He was thinking that Isabel was probably just prick teasing but what if she was really coming on to him? What made it worse was that he was starting to find her incredibly sexy, he had always thought her a good-looking girl but now he was thinking of her as more than that.

Before the BBQ broke up. Cheryl, Marie and Kim agreed that they would go horse riding on Sunday morning, Isabel was non-committal. Martin said he was going to play golf.

"Are you coming riding with me, Marie and Kim, Isabel?" Cheryl asked her daughter on Sunday morning.

"Not today, mum. I have other plans; give my regards to the other two," replied Isabel.

Isabel Everett's plans consisted of visiting the Tysons' home after the females of the house had gone out and hoping to get Alan on his own. She might have to work hard to persuade him but if all went to plan she would be getting a fucking from the fifty-year-old man.

After her mother had gone out to meet Marie and Kim and her father had gone to play golf, Isabel got ready for her day. Although she was not going riding, horses anyway, she put her beige jodhpurs on with nothing underneath and a green blouse, also with nothing underneath.

She drove to where Alan lived, hoping that he would be there. She had her own car and had passed her driving test not too long after her seventeenth birthday.

When she turned into the drive, she was delighted to see that not only was Alan there but he was bare-chested as he cleaned his car. He had quite an impressive physique in the bits that Isabel could see and she very much expected that the bits that she could not see were impressive too.

Alan was surprised to see Isabel arrive but assumed that she was there to see his daughter.

"Hello, Isabel. Kim has gone riding with her mum and your mum," said Alan, standing up as Isabel got out of her car. Alan gasped inwardly when he saw that Isabel was wearing jodhpurs, she would be if she was going riding but what made Alan gasp was that she was revealing a very pronounced camel toe. Alan could only imagine what the jodhpurs looked like from behind.

"I know she has, Alan, it is you that I have come to see," said Isabel, her eyes going to the crotch of the tracksuit trousers that Alan was wearing.

"Me? Why have you come to see me, Isabel?" asked Alan, now noticing that the teenager was not wearing a bra.

"Don't be coy, Alan, you know that I want to fuck you," said Isabel, licking her lips.

"You must go, Isabel, we cannot have this conversation," said a now panicking Alan.

"Oh, you are not sending me away, are you? We could have such fun with your wife and daughter out for a few hours," smiled Isabel, taking a step closer to Alan.

"Isabel, please stop this, we can't, we mustn't," said Alan, trying unsuccessfully to mentally stop his cock stiffening to full erection.

"You are a very handsome man, Alan," said Isabel, closing the gap between them and putting her hands on the man's bare chest.

"Please Isabel, no, get back in your car," said Alan.

"Don't you fancy me, Mr Tyson? Oh, what is this?" smirked Isabel as she put her hand inside Alan's tracksuit bottoms and gripped his rigid penis.

"This is so wrong, Isabel, please go home," said Alan, his heart thumping as Isabel massaged his cock.

"I think that we should go indoors, don't you?" breathed Isabel before putting her lips to Alan's.

Alan at first resisted the kiss but Isabel's tongue forced his mouth open as she wanked his penis.

Alan pushed her away. "Stop it, stop it; go home now, Isabel," said an almost petrified-looking Alan.

Isabel pouted, "Aww, doesn't Mr Tyson want to fuck Isabel? His erection suggests that he does," said the seventeen-year-old.

"What my erection says and what we can do are two different things, we simply cannot do it, go home," said Alan, trying to sound insistent.

"Does Marie sit on your face? Does she put her big arse on your face, Alan?" smirked Isabel.

Alan did not answer but if he had done so the answer would have been no although the thought appealed to him.

"I have never done it but how would you like my jodhpur-wearing arse on your face, Alan?" asked Isabel, continuing to put ideas in Alan's head.

Still, there was no response from Alan although his lips moved. "After that, we fuck, okay?" smiled Isabel.

It sounded so appealing, but Alan knew that it was so wrong. "Isabel, you should not be saying these things to me," said Alan, his voice croaky.

"Yeah, well, I will tell you what: After we have fucked, you can give me a good spanking, sound good?" laughed Isabel.

"Fuck yes," Alan heard himself answer but knew that he should not have said it.

Eva_Luna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Luna

"Shall we go indoors, Mr Tyson?" Isabel said sweetly.

The driveway to the house was quite long and curved and had trees so what had been going on since Isabel's arrival could not be overlooked by any neighbours.

Alan was still trying to be strong, he had never been unfaithful to his wife, but what was on offer was so tempting.

Isabel's hand went back onto Alan's penis to help him make up his mind.

"Nobody can know," said Alan, weakening rapidly.

"Just our little secret, Alan," said Isabel, before putting her lips on his again.

This time as they kissed, Alan's hands went to Isabel's buttocks, it looked like they had reached the point of no return and they were going to fuck.

Still kissing, they went into Alan's house and closed the door. It looked like the car washing would have to be completed later.

"Oh fucking hell, Isabel, you have been so teasing the last few days," said Alan, when they broke from the kissing.

"Yeah, I wanted to make you eager to fuck me, are you eager now Mr Tyson?" asked Isabel.

"I think that I have wanted to fuck you since you came into my classroom the other day, but I thought you were prick teasing," replied Alan as he put his hands back on Isabel's arse.

"When I decide I want a man, I usually get him. Have I got you?" asked Isabel, cocking her head to one side.

"Looks like it, doesn't it? Have you fucked many men?" said Alan as Isabel pulled his tracksuit trousers and boxers down, his cock springing free.

"A few. And now you are going to be added to the list, but first I am going to sit on your face," said Isabel, now wanking Alan's exposed cock.

"I don't have any condoms," announced Alan, thinking that the fucking might be off.

"I am on the pill, darling. I can take your spunk," replied Isabel.

They were still at the foot of the stairs, Alan with his tracksuit trousers and boxers at thigh level and Isabel still in blouse and jodhpurs. It was time to get on a bed.

"Would you like to lead the way upstairs, Miss Everett?" invited Alan, something inside his head still telling him how wrong this was.

"You want to look at my arse. You will get a very close-up view when I sit on your face," said Isabel, starting to climb the stairs and undoing her blouse as she went. Her backside looked wonderful in the tight jodhpurs as Alan followed her.

They reached the top of the stairs, and as Isabel awaited indication of which bedroom they were destined for, she removed the blouse that she had been undoing and tossed it aside, revealing her impressive breasts.

For the first time, Alan moved to her rather than her to him, and he again cupped her buttocks as they shared a tongue-swapping kiss, and Alan's erection prodded Isabel. She put her hands on Alan's bare arse.

"Doesn't seem right to do it in Marie and my room, better go in the spare room," said Alan.

"Wouldn't it be hot to fuck in Kim's room?" suggested Isabel.

"Oh hell, Isabel, yes, get in there," replied Alan, ushering Isabel into his daughter's bedroom.

"Let's have these off, Mr Tyson," said Isabel, dragging Alan's tracksuit trousers and boxers down and off from his thighs, his trainers came off too. She also removed her shoes.

Isabel licked Alan's cock whilst her face was at that level, but then she straightened up. "On the bed, let me sit on your face," said Isabel, and the naked Alan Tyson lay on his back on his daughter's bed.

Isabel stood above him, facing his feet, and very slowly lowered her jodhpur-covered arse onto Alan's face.

Alan watched Isabel's lovely bottom slowly descend, and by the time her buttocks made contact with his face, her jodhpurs were getting close to splitting. Isabel wiggled to get comfortable and then started rising and falling and moving backwards and forwards. Alan's tongue snaked out and made contact with anything within reach, be it arse crack, arsehole or cunt, through Isabel's jodhpurs.

Isabel leaned forward and started wanking Alan's erection, Alan's hands found Isabel's tits, and his fingers teased her nipples. This, a first for both of them, went on for a while with Isabel feeling mounting sexual stimulation.

"Mmmm, oh fuck, this is so fucking hot, gonna cum, gonna cum in my fucking jodhpurs," announced Isabel as her body tensed, and she came hard.

When she stopped cumming, she swung herself off Alan's face; his face was as flushed as Isabel's. "That was amazing. Can we do it again with these off?" said Isabel, removing her now sticky jodhpurs.

"Um, yeah, yeah," replied a somewhat bewildered Alan, who was soon watching Isabel's naked arse and cunt approaching his face.

Alan's tongue now made contact with bare cunt, arse crack and arsehole and Isabel came hard again, this time on Alan's face.

Isabel again dismounted from Alan's face and lay on her back, legs spread and very much ready to fuck. "Fuck me, Mr Tyson, fuck this slutty schoolgirl," said Isabel.

Alan was having moments of doubt again. There was no getting away from the fact that what they had done so far was very wrong and now they were on the point of going onto the next stage.

"What the hell have we done, Isabel? What are we doing?" lamented Alan.

"We are having fun, Alan. Now give me a good fucking," responded Isabel.

Alan was propped up on his elbow, his penis rock hard, looking at the beautiful naked teenager, looking at her tits and looking at her neatly trimmed and sticky cunt.

"But if anyone finds out, my career will be in ruins, my marriage in ruins, my daughter will hate me, your mum and dad will hate me," continued Alan.

"I will not be telling anyone, and I don't suppose that you will, so, as I said before, it will be our little secret," answered Isabel.

Alan was thinking that, if they did not actually fuck, then what they had just done did not really matter, but he knew that he would still have to live with it on his conscience.

Isabel could see that he was having doubts and her chances of having a fuck seemed to be disappearing, so she decided to take action. She got onto her knees and put her mouth on Alan's, and as her tongue invaded his mouth, she started slowly wanking his cock.

She then lay back down with a leg on either side of Alan and tried to ease him on top of her. She knew that she could not physically force him, but she thought that the right amount of encouragement should achieve her aims.

Alan's body had moved from being propped on his elbow to being in between Isabel's legs, and she now had her heels on his buttocks, trying to force him closer; she had her hand back on his cock.

"Come on, darling, slide your lovely cock into my cunt,"...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments