Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 8

"Danny's step-sister comes home for the holidays. She is seduced by sex-wise step-brother."

91
17 Comments 17
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 8 of a multi-part series. In this chapter, Danny finds a new and unexpected lover."

After the Thanksgiving break, things returned to normal until Christmas vacation. Danny and Gloria resumed their weekly Wednesday visits to Vivian. Gloria determined that while she thoroughly enjoyed lesbian sex with Vivian, she preferred Danny's big, beautiful cock. She had learned how totally incredible sex with another female could be. She decided that she would take advantage of it at any given opportunity.

Because December wasn't a cold month where they lived, Danny was still having his Friday and Saturday nights with Gloria in the privacy of his car. He had obtained a nice, soft blanket without his parent's notice to keep in the car. As long as he kept Gloria warm and comfy while naked, she didn't complain about the temperature. That left him at least two afternoons a week to spend time alone with Vivian.

One night in his bed, Danny considered the fact that he was having sex on average five days a week, which was a fantastic feat. He doubted that his parents had enjoyed that much sex when they were newlyweds.

The last day of school before Christmas vacation was Thursday, December 21. They would only have to return to school on January 3, 1968. That was an eleven-day vacation and plenty of time to work on his sexual adventures. He just needed to find reasonable ways to get Gloria away from her parents for hours. There was no question in his mind that she would be delighted with anything he could set up.

On Friday, December 22, Danny's mother went to work, and he was sitting at the kitchen table reading a book when he heard the back door open. Wondering who it might be, he stared towards the hall.

To his great surprise, his older step-sister, Elizabeth, walked in carrying a suitcase and a large laundry bag.

"Hi, squirt," she said in a cheery voice. "How are things for my little step-brother?"

"Hi, Elizabeth," he replied. "I wasn't expecting you home for the holidays."

"No? I told Daddy I was coming home."

"He didn't mention it, but it's good to see you," Danny said with a smile. "I haven't seen you in months."

Elizabeth walked across the room and hugged her younger brother. "I stay pretty busy at school," she told him. "I'll graduate in May and then plan to get married to Matt. This looked like my only chance to get home before the wedding."

"Was Matt pissed that you were leaving him alone for Christmas?"

"No," Elizabeth replied. "He'd decided to go home to see his parents. It just worked out well for both of us." She stepped back and looked at Danny. "Damn, you've grown. I think of you as my little brother, but, shit… how tall are you now?"

Danny grinned, "I'm a little over six-one now. And you're kinda tall for a girl. What are you? Five foot-eight? I miss seeing you walk down the hall to the bathroom in your panties. I used to think you had the best ass in the world."

Elizabeth was a little taken aback. "You saw my butt in panties?"

"Well," he laughed, "I was about twelve then. I would always sneak a peek when I'd hear you come out of your room."

She pulled away, took three steps backward, and turned around. "What do you think of my ass now?"

Danny studied for a minute. "It's still world-class."

Elizabeth turned around and looked at Danny. "You're not only taller, you've also grown up," she said. "Is there any chance you've learned about sex?"

"Oh, you know how it is with teenagers. We pick things up here and there."

"Somehow, I think you've picked up a lot," she said with a grin. "I'm going to put my clothes in the washer before your mom gets home."

"Help yourself," Danny told her before sitting back with his book. He looked at the pages but was thinking of Elizabeth. She had become quite beautiful. As he had said, she had a 'killer' ass, and her breasts seemed to be as large as Vivian's. He hoped she'd give him another look while she was home.

Five minutes later, Elizabeth came out of the laundry room wearing nothing but panties and a bra.

Danny looked up and almost choked.

She turned around slowly as if modeling for him. "I decided to put everything I was wearing in the wash. So what do you think now? Do I still look good?"

"Holy smokes, Elizabeth. You are a total knockout!"

Elizabeth turned around again very slowly. "Would you chase a girl with my booty?"

"Are you kidding? You are fuckin' hot! Smokin' hot!"

His step-sister sauntered toward him as she unhooked her bra. She dropped the bra on the kitchen table three feet away and stood before him. "Would you want to put these in your mouth?" she asked while cupping her tits.

Danny regained his composure. He knew this was a test and didn't want to appear like a typical teenage boy. "Would you like to have a demonstration of my skills?" he asked in a calm voice. He wasn't going to lung at her. He wanted Elizabeth to come to him.

She tilted her head and considered Danny's offer. "Yeah, I think I would. Something tells me you know what you're doing."

Elizabeth took one more step forward. Danny stood, leaned toward her, and lightly kissed her nipple. When she leaned into him, he became more intense, sucking the nipple into his mouth and teasing the other one. When she groaned, he got down to business, moving from one breast to the other, kissing, sucking, and licking, driving his step-sister crazy. She was five years older than him and much more mature, but he understood how to bring a woman to rapture.

As Danny worked on her breasts, he let his hands slide down her body until he cupped her ass cheeks. As his mouth ravaged her tits, his hands kneaded her beautifully rounded ass, slipping his fingers into the waistband of her panties.

When Elizabeth moaned and pushed her fingers into his hair, pulling him in tighter, his hands pulled the panties down below her knees so that they dropped to the floor. His hand moved up between her legs to rub her pussy lips. When he did, he felt Elizabeth spread her legs for him.

Her groan became quite loud when he slipped a finger into her wet pussy and even louder when it became two fingers. "Oh my god!" she wailed.

Her head was still in a fog when Danny laid her back on the breakfast table, spreading her legs, and pressed his lips to her pussy. "Oh fuck!" she yelled when he ran his tongue from her anus to her clit. He pushed the two fingers back inside her vagina to find her G-spot while his tongue attacked her clit.

Elizabeth was naked on the family kitchen table and about to have an explosive orgasm. She had no time to think about what was happening. Elizabeth squeezed her inner thighs against Danny's face and let her orgasm erupt.

While her body twisted and jerked in orgasm, Danny kept his fingers and tongue busy reigniting her fires.

When Elizabeth finally relaxed and flattened her back on the table, Danny stood up, filling her with his rock-hard cock. While she wasn't expecting that, she would not reject it. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him deep into her core. "Oh fuck," she mumbled again.

"That's my plan," he smiled as he began thrusting into her hot twat with long, deep strokes. He moved her legs up across his chest, holding her by the thighs and pounding her with a strong, steady rhythm. The sight of her breasts jiggling each time his thrust bottomed out gave Danny a thrill. He watched as her eyes rolled back, and she was consumed by another epic orgasm.

Danny slid his step-sister off of the table. He turned her around, pushing her chest down on the tabletop. "Spread your legs for me," he ordered. "I want to see your magnificent ass while I finish you off."

Elizabeth groaned again as Danny started all over again from a new angle. She knew it shouldn't feel any different, but it did, and she floated on a cloud of delight. "Yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me, Danny!"

After Elizabeth had her third orgasm, Danny was ready for his. "I'm going to cum, sis. Where do you want it?"

"Any place," she mumbled. "I'm safe. It doesn't matter."

Danny gave her two more hard plunges, pulled out, and fired his hot load on her back and in the crack of her ass. He held his cock in his hand while five ropes of hot semen gushed out onto Elizabeth's soft skin. Any other man would have been exhausted, but Danny had been in training for a long time.

When he was finished, Danny let his cock rest on her ass crack. He scooped up some of the spunk on his fingers and slipped them into her mouth, feeling her suck them clean.

When she could, Elizabeth stood and turned to face Danny. "Holy shit, Danny. That was unbelievable. I've never been fucked like that before. In fact, I'm lucky to have one orgasm when I'm having sex with Matt. You gave me three, and I can hardly stand up."

"Did you like the taste of my jizz?"

"I've never had cum in my mouth before," she confessed. "But I'd have to admit that I did like it. Do your ladies generally like it in their mouth?"

"They do," he said with a wicked grin, pulling her close and holding her bottom.

"I can't believe I just had sex with my brother," she said with her head down.

"I'm your step-brother, Elizabeth. We're not really related, so it isn't all bad." He lifted her chin so that she looked into his eyes. "You did like it, didn't you?"

"Are you kidding," she said with some defiance. "I've never thought of myself as a slut, but I just had sex with my step-brother on the family kitchen table and can't wait for you to do it again."

"I'm glad to hear that," he responded. "You should pick up your undies and take them into your room. Mom will be home from work in about half an hour."

Elizabeth grabbed his biceps with her hands. "We will do it again, right?"

"If that's what you want, sis. I never turn a lady down."

"Why do you call me Elizabeth? All my friends call me Beth."

"I'll be glad to call you Beth if that's what you want. When you aren't here, Mom calls you Elizabeth, and I get it from her. I'll call you Beth if you promise to tell me when you want sex."

"Oh, I will. I can tell you I would love to have it again right now, but I'd rather your mother didn't come into her kitchen and find her son shagging her stepdaughter."

Danny slapped her bottom. "Get going, Beth. I promise to give you all you want."

His step-sister gave him a light kiss on his lips, picked up her clothes, and headed for her bedroom.

Danny pulled his pants up and sat back down with his book. "She has promise," he thought.

 

Before Mrs. Collins arrived home, Danny and Beth had enjoyed a long conversation about their lives and adventures. Danny had learned that his step-sister had been with Matt for almost two years. They had lived together for over a year and planned to marry in September 1968. Danny told Beth about his girlfriend, Gloria, and how they had sex several times a week. He did not mention Vivian, thinking their relationship was not something Beth needed to know.

At just about 5:30, Betty Collins arrived home from work. When she entered the kitchen, she found Danny and her stepdaughter, Elizabeth, playing cards at the kitchen table.

"Hi, Mom," Danny chirped. "Look who showed up at our door."

Betty Collins came around the table and gave Elizabeth a hug. "Your father told me you'd be coming home for Christmas. I'm so glad to see you, darling."

"Thanks, Betty," Elizabeth said after the hug, obviously refusing to use any form of the word 'mother' for Betty Collins. "It's nice to be home again."

"You are always welcome, dear," Betty said. "This will always be your home."

When Mr. Collins arrived home from work, they had a joyful reunion. Elizabeth helped Betty serve dinner, and they talked and laughed over the dinner table. When Betty started cleaning up the dinner dishes, she suggested the rest of them watch television. "I'll be through here for us all to watch Green Acres together."

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

Mr. Collins was very proud of his new color television set. It was a bit expensive, but he considered the cost acceptable. He never missed an episode of Bonanza simply for the great color shots of the family ranch.

At 10:30, Betty announced it was time for them to turn in for the night. "You youngsters are welcome to stay up as long as you'd like, but we're headed for bed. We'll see you in the morning."

Good night wishes were shared, and Danny and Beth were left alone in the living room.

"Are you going to bed?" Beth asked.

"It's a little early for me," he replied.

"Is there something we could do?"

Danny was sitting in an oversized chair and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Beth sat quietly, looking over her shoulder toward the kitchen and her parent's bedroom. "How long before they're asleep?"

"I have no idea," was his answer. "Did you have something in mind?"

"Don't be an asshole," she whispered. "You know what I have in mind."

"No, I don't," Danny said. "Tell me what you are thinking."

Beth frowned. "You know damned well what I'm thinking."

"Show me," was his simple reply.

Beth looked back toward the kitchen again before unbuttoning her shirt. She took it off and removed her bra. "Does this give an idea of what I'm thinking?"

"It's starting to come through to me," he said. "Show me more."

In short order, Beth was sitting on the couch completely naked.

"You have an exceptional body," Danny said in a whisper.

"Are you hard?" she asked.

"Of course I am," he replied. "How could I look at you and not be?"

"Show me," she said.

Danny pulled down his pants and briefs, exposing his boner, which pointed at the ceiling.

Her eyes were glued to his cock. "Stroke it for me."

Danny wrapped his hand around it and began a slow up-and-down motion.

"That is so sexy," she said softly.

"Show me how you do it," he suggested.

For the next several minutes, they both watched the other masturbate. Danny was generating a lot of precum, and Beth was wet enough that he could hear squelchy noises as her finger moved in and out of her pussy.

"I want it in my mouth," Beth whispered.

Danny stood in front of her with his stiff cock just inches from her nose. He watched as she licked some precum from the tip. Beth looked up at him before she took the head into her mouth. Her eyes closed, and she groaned but kept sucking it deeper and deeper.

When Danny was close, he said, "I'm gonna cum, Beth. Do you want it in your mouth?"

"Yes, I do," was her answer. After tasting his cum when they fucked in the afternoon, she knew something was missing in her sex life, and she wanted to experience more.

Danny held her head, pushed in, and released a torrent of hot spunk into her mouth. Beth kept most of it in her mouth and swallowed when he pulled out. There were a couple of dribbles on her lower lip, which Danny wiped up and put in her mouth.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

Her eyes were wide in excitement, and she nodded her head vigorously. "I did," she gushed. "It was wonderful. I don't know why I haven't done that before."

"You've never sucked Matt off?" he questioned.

"No, he's never shown much interest in oral pleasures."

"He's an asshole," Danny said flatly before dropping to his knees and spreading Beth's legs apart. "This is the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted. You aren't a man if you don't enjoy this." His tongue was in her wet slit, and she groaned as he began to eat her.

After another bone-jarring orgasm, Beth lay down on the couch with her head near Danny's. "How is it that I'm learning about sex from a seventeen-year-old boy instead of me teaching him?"

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Oh, I am, Danny. It's heavenly. I'm serious. I've never had sex this good."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

"My senior year of high school in a parked car with Mark Goodly," she replied with a smile. "Neither of us knew what to do, but we wanted to do it. We had sex a few more times before graduation. Then we both went off to different colleges."

Beth smiled and touched Danny's cheek. "I can still taste you, and it makes me want more. What else can you teach me?"

They both went to their own bedrooms around midnight. Shortly after 2:00 AM, Beth woke Danny by pulling off his covers and saying, "Again?"

Their sexual play continued at every possible moment through the day after Christmas. After their turkey dinner on Christmas day, Mr. Collins fell asleep in front of the television, and Danny took Beth for a ride in his car to show her the changes in their town. Naturally, the ride ended under the big oak tree for a nice long and loud fuck.

 

On Wednesday, two days after Christmas, Mr. and Mrs. Collins went to work. Five minutes after Betty walked out the door, Beth was naked and all over Danny. At 1:00 in the afternoon, Danny explained to his step-sister that he needed to see Gloria. A short time later, he came in the back door, pulling Gloria behind him. He introduced his girlfriend to Beth before excusing them and pulling Gloria into his bedroom.

After a few minutes, Beth got curious and stood outside Danny's bedroom door. The door wasn't completely closed, so she nudged it open. What she observed was magical. Danny was planted between Gloria's shapely legs, giving his girlfriend everything he had. Gloria was whimpering and begging for more. As she watched the young couple, Beth's hand sneaked into...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments