Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Barmaid’s Tale - Part 2. Drumming Up Business

"Tiff helps with the financial bottom line"

104
12 Comments 12
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“We need to do something to drum up some trade,” Mal sighed, his hand stroking my arse as we leant against the bar, gazing out over a nearly empty pub. After a few minutes of silence, he looked at me with a sly smile.

“Do you like dancing?”

“Yes,” I responded doubtfully.

“Do you like shopping for clothes?”

“Yes…”

"Do you like earning money?”

“Where are you going with this, Mal?”

Opening the till, he pulled out some cash and handed it to me. “You buy a sexy outfit: nurse, maid, cowgirl, policewoman: that sort of thing. Then we organise a lunchtime invitation-only event, with you as the entertainment,” he explained, with a wink.

“You have got to be joking,” I gasped, looking at the landlord in amazement.

“Look, we need to try something. If we don’t, Jane will be cutting costs, and that, Tiff, almost certainly means laying-off staff, which means you. Neither of us wants that, do we?” he reasoned.

Arms crossed and glaring at him, I considered this in silence. “Fine,” I eventually conceded, taking the money, “but, I want double-time for this…”

Mal organised the event for the next week. At the appointed time, I tottered onto the stage. I had dressed in a cow-print western-style hat, with a white fake fur fringe and a black and white twisted cord, which dangled down between my cleavage. The matching cow-print triangle halter bikini was covered by a short denim jacket and a white satin, flared-hem, miniskirt. Completing the outfit was a pair of lace-up boots, with thin black stiletto heels.

Smiling at the wolf whistles of appreciation from the crowd of 15 men, I began to move in time with the music. Turning my back to the seated group, I peeled off the denim jacket. Looking over my shoulder at them, I held the jacket out to one side, before dropping it onto the ground. Taking my time, I spun around, maintaining eye contact with each of them in turn. Pouting, my fingers strayed to the wide waistband of the mini skirt, easing it down over my arse and letting it fall to the floor, before stepping out of it.

As I continued to dance seductively, I had their rapt attention. The cow print triangle bikini top had black string ties, and rode high, revealing almost all of my boobs below the nipples. The matching, side-tied, high-cut, bikini bottom featured a skimpy cow-print triangle to the front, and string thong which ran between the cheeks of my bum.

Gyrating slowly, my fingers ran over my body, before taking hold of the front tie on the bikini. In almost slow motion, I pulled on the strings, undoing the knot, and letting the cow-print triangles fall away from my pert boobs.

Continuing to sway gently, I turned away, letting them feast their eyes on my firm peachy arse. Running my hands down, I grasped the side ties and pulled them loose. Peeling the flimsy thong away, it dropped to the floor alongside the rest of my clothes.

Pausing for effect, I spun around. Dressed only in the cowgirl hat and cow pattern high heeled boots, I stood in front of the middle-aged men, several of whom groaned lustfully at the sight of my firm teenage body.

With a cheeky grin, I advanced slowly on Jim, the oldest in the group. Lifting a high-heel clad leg, I straddled him and sank down into his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I began to gyrate on his groin. Jim’s piggy eyes widened as my tight little body pressed against him, his manhood growing hard in his grubby jeans.

With the desired effect achieved, I lifted off, blowing Jim a kiss and moving to the man seated to his right. As Trevor gazed lustfully at me, I turned and dropped onto him. Leaning back against his chest, I ground my firm little bum on his cock, which was straining against trousers. Moaning softly, Trevor’s gnarled hands kneaded my boobs, his dirty finger nails tweaking my hardening nipples.

“Don’t be greedy,” I giggled, freeing myself from Trevor’s roaming hands, and tottering across to face the next man. Mark looked up at me expectantly, spreading his chunky thighs wide; his beer belly hanging over the waistband of a pair of grey tracksuit trousers.

“Get it out,” I told him, nodding at the bulge between his legs. “Now,” I insisted, when he looked uncertain. “And that goes for the rest of you old pervs,” I continued, highly aroused by the sense of power over this group of men, all of whom were two, or even three times my age.

Whilst they fumbled with belts, zips and waistbands, I pulled an empty chair into the centre of the circle of men. With cocks of all shapes and sizes being unleashed, I leant back in the chair and spread my legs wide. One hand caressing the soft flesh of my pert boobs, and my eyes on the men in front of me, I traced a red-painted fingernail along my upper thigh and up over the smooth-shaven mound.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

“Stroke yourselves, you dirty pervs,” I murmured, biting my rouged lips in response to the tingling feeling growing within me. Hands gripped hard lengths and began working them, whilst I exposed my tight teenage body to them, hazel brown eyes alight with sexual energy.

“Wank those dicks for me,” I moaned, running a finger along the swollen lips of my pussy.  As fifteen men sat in silence masturbating, I placed the sticky finger into my mouth and sucked it clean. “Mmmmm, so fucking wet,” I groaned, slipping the finger deep into my mound.

“My finger feels so good inside my little pussy,” I purred, throwing my head back and frigging myself hard. “Imagine you are fucking my tight teenage cunt,” I moaned, looking at each of them in turn, “doing things to me that you wouldn’t dream of doing to your missus.”

“Faster; tug those cocks faster, you filthy old wankers,” I urged, legs akimbo and working my pussy frantically as the climax built inside me. The men were standing now, crowding around me, cocks in hand. As I came on my own hand, the first of them pushed forward and thrust his member in front of me, before groaning and dropping a load of sticky white mess onto my face. Panting, I looked up just in time to see a second load of cum land in my hair and onto the brim of the cowgirl hat. “That’s it, give me your jizz; I want it all over me,” I urged, pushing my boobs together.

At that, three of the older men crowded around me, and launched strings of semen onto my face, into my eyes, and over the cheap material of my hat. They were replaced immediately by two more, who soaked my tits with their cum, wiping their cocks clean in my hair, before making room for the next men ready to add their loads to the mess already on my face. Within minutes, all bar Jim had finished themselves off on my face, in my hair, and over my boobs.

I sat, soaked in cum, as Jim moved forward. Placing his hands on the back of my head, he pushed his fat length between my lips. “That’s it, baby girl; suck Grandad’s cock for him,” he moaned, gripping my hair and driving himself deep into my mouth. “Oh, shit; Grandad’s gonna cum in your mouth, Princess,” he warned almost immediately, holding me tight to him as I gagged on his length. With that, Jim stiffened and flooded my mouth with streams of salty cum.

Slowly, the men shuffled back, pulling up trousers and collecting coats and hats. Finishing off their pints, they muttered thanks to me and, having handed Mal extra money, headed out of the pub.

Locking the door, Mal walked back to where I remained seated on the chair, naked except for the hat and high heeled boots, and covered in cum. “Well, you certainly milked that crowd,” he chuckled, looking down at me with a hand full of £10 notes.

“Does seeing me like this make you hard, Mal,” I pouted, scooping up some seed with an index finger and licking it off.

“Very hard,” the landlord nodded, pulling down his trousers and taking a seat on a chair; his rock-hard member throbbing invitingly. “Come and sit on my cock, you mucky little tart.”

Lifting from the chair, I swayed across on my high heels and straddled Mal. “I need that fat cock in my tight little cunt,” I whispered, guiding his shaft with my hand.

“Fuckkkk,” I hissed, as his mushroom-like head spread my pussy lips. The hiss turned to a moan as I sank down onto Mal’s lap, burying him to the hilt inside me.

“Oh, fuck, yes, I love your cock inside me,” I moaned, my hands around his neck and my cum-covered face inches from his, as I ground myself against the older man’s groin.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes,” I sobbed, my fingernails digging deep into his neck, as I bounced up and down on Mal’s dick, his eyes following the trails of semen dripping down from my chin onto his chest and fat belly with each juddering drive of my body.

Riding him hard, I felt Mal stiffen and his breathing change. “Please don’t stop,” I panted, my eyes wide with the approaching orgasm, “cum inside me, babe.”

“Cum with me,” he gasped, hands on my sticky boobs, pushing up against each of my forward thrusts so that it felt like his dick was about to enter my stomach. Nodding frantically, I drove myself down onto his cock as he exploded deep inside me; my own climax coursing through me until I slumped onto him. Both spent, we sat entwined in a cum-covered embrace.

“That brings a whole new meaning to ride 'em, cowgirl,” I giggled, eventually breaking the silence and lifting off the landlord to collect my discarded outfit.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments