Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut - Part 4

"My experimenting continues as my confidence grows."

107
19 Comments 19
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

It took me two days to recover from my night in the hotel with Paul and Steven. It felt like a dream for the longest time. Not only had I spent another night with Paul, but he’d shared me with his best friend, Steven. It was such an incredible mix of emotions, I loved having sex with Paul, and I loved knowing he wanted to share me with his best friend. I was beginning to embrace my status as a slut, sleeping with two married men kind of cemented that.

The worst part about my new sexual identity was that all I wanted to do was share it with my best friend Sarah. We told each other everything and I just wanted to talk to her about this so badly. I wanted to share my experiences and talk about how it made me feel. But I couldn’t tell her about Paul, he was her dad, and I knew she wouldn’t understand. I decided I needed to tell her about my adventures, I just wouldn’t tell her who it was with. I organised for Sarah to come over to my house on Friday night for a pyjama and wine sleepover.

Friday night came around and I was so excited to finally be able to tell someone about my recent sexual adventures. I was going to tell Sarah every detail, just changing the names and identities of the two men. My parents were out of town for the weekend so Sarah and I would have the house to ourselves. Sarah arrived right on time, wearing a cute little pink pyjama set, short shorts, and a crop top. We embraced with a big hug, and I was so excited to share my adventures with her.

We set ourselves up in the lounge room, pillows and blankets on the floor, a glass of wine each. We were half-watching Sex and the City but mostly chatting and catching up. I didn’t want to drop my stories straight away; I wanted Sarah to get a little tipsy first. It didn’t take long, however, for the chat to turn into sexual gossip, the wine and watching Carrie Bradshaw were 100% contributing factors. Sarah told me she was so excited I had asked to catch up, she had some huge news. Sarah took a big sip of her glass of wine, looking nervously down at the ground, and finally grew the courage and told me she had lost her virginity last week.

I was so excited for Sarah that I screamed a little and tackled her into the pillows on the ground as we embraced in a big hug. I needed to know every detail and could hardly contain my excitement. Sarah told me that she was sick of being a virgin and decided to finally take the plunge. She had always been close friends with a guy from school, James.

James was a nice enough guy, a little short but was such a sweet, nice guy. The kind of guy who doesn’t stand out. Sarah told me James was also a virgin and they both decided to be each other’s first. As cute as the sentiment was, I didn’t care about that aspect. I wanted to know the intimate details.

Sarah was shy at first in revealing the details, but gradually she started to reveal more and more. James was unsurprisingly not well endowed.  But for Sarah’s first time, it was probably good he wasn’t super well-hung. Sarah finally, with a little encouragement, went into all the details. She started off by blowing him, and then they had sex for a few minutes in missionary, with James finishing inside her. Sarah told me she tried to get James to pull out, but he couldn’t do it in time.

After finishing telling me her story, Sarah disclosed that she really had enjoyed losing her virginity and wanted to have more sex. She had invited James over to her house on Saturday night and was excited to have sex again. I was excited for Sarah that she had finally lost her virginity, but I had to admit that I was a little disappointed she had invited James over again. The wine kept flowing and before too long Sarah and I had a little buzz on and I finally felt it was time to tell Sarah about my threesome with Paul and Steven, or Jack and Rod, as I had decided to call them.

I had told Sarah I was meeting an older guy last Saturday, so she already knew I was holding out on some of the details. I told Sarah that I had met Jack (who was actually Paul) a few weeks earlier and we had slept together a couple of times. I told her he was forty-four and that being fucked by an older man was the most incredible experience.

I don’t know why I hadn’t thought out my story better, I should have expected Sarah would ask where I met Jack. I was stumped; I ummed and ahhed and finally stumbled out half an answer that he was an old family friend. I really should have planned for this question. Sarah began questioning me about why I would sleep with someone so much older, especially an old family friend. I decided to just embrace it, telling her that Jack being an old family friend made the whole situation that much hotter.

We finally moved past Sarah’s intense questioning and judgment (if only she knew it was her actual dad) and I began to tell her about last Saturday night. I told her that Jack and I had met a few times before and each time we had met the sex had been incredible. I told her how much I was enjoying being a little sex toy for him. I even told her about the last time I had slept with Jack and sent the pic to Rod (who was actually Steven). Sarah gasped out loud, almost spitting out her sip of wine. Sarah couldn’t believe how slutty I was.

I continued to tell Sarah the details, finally getting to the good part of the story, when I walked into the hotel room to find that Jack had invited his best friend Rod to share me with. I told Sarah every detail, how I gave them both blow jobs, how Rod had cum in my mouth, how Jack had taken me from behind, and finally how Rod finished inside me. Sarah was stunned into silence. She just sat there, not able to speak. I put my hand on her thigh and asked her what she was thinking. Sarah looked up at me and told me she couldn’t believe how turned-on she felt. She had read stories and watched porn before, but hearing it come out of her best friend's mouth and imagining her best friend being used by these two older men was another level.

I don’t know what came over me, maybe it was the wine, maybe it was telling my best friend the intimate details of my threesome, or maybe it was hearing her tell me how turned on I made her, but I just couldn’t resist the opportunity, with my hand still on her thigh I leaned over and kissed Sarah. I was hoping she would kiss me back, but she didn’t. She didn’t pull away either, our lips were both connected but there was nothing happening. I slowly pulled away and instantly apologised to Sarah. She just looked at me and she finally broke the silence, asking me if I was into her, or into girls in general. I tried to explain myself, that I wasn’t, and I think I was just a little excited after sharing the story.

Sarah and I sat in silence for what felt like an eternity before Sarah moved closer to me. Sarah told me she had always been curious about being with another girl, and if she was to experiment, she would like to do it with me. I was the one now stunned into silence. I didn’t know how I felt about being with another girl. All I knew was that I was turned on and if I truly wanted to be a slut, I should at least try it.

I once again leaned over towards Sarah and kissed her, but this time was different. This time, Sarah met me halfway and was kissing me back. We made out so passionately and were soon no longer sitting down; we were soon rolling around on the floor in a passionate embrace. We continued to make out for what felt like hours before we finally stopped, lying there just looking at each other. I slowly lifted Sarah’s shirt up over her head and revealed her beautiful, perky tits. They were nowhere near as big as mine, but they were beautiful up close. She returned the favour and lifted my shirt, neither of us had bras on as we were already in our pyjamas. Sarah immediately commented on my tits and almost instinctively grabbed hold of them with both of her hands and squeezed them. She instantly apologised and we both laughed.

It didn’t take long for both Sarah and I to be completely naked with our hands exploring each other's bodies as we continued to make out. I decided to take things to the next level and slowly started rubbing around Sarah’s clit. Sarah responded with a loud moan, I moved Sarah onto her back and continued to rub around her clit before I slowly inserted one finger and then two into her now dripping wet pussy. I kissed her one more time with my fingers still inside of her and slowly moved my way down her body. I was kissing her all the way down, slowing down, and paying attention to each of her tits, licking and sucking them before I made it all the way down to her pussy.

emalane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emalane

By this stage of my sexual journey, I had sucked several cocks, but I had never licked a pussy. I didn’t really know what I was doing, but I had a fairly good idea of what I liked. I removed my fingers and lowered my head down to the opening of her pussy. I took my time wanting to tease Sarah and started kissing and licking around the outside of her pussy. Sarah was already moaning, and I could smell and visibly see how wet she was. Sarah couldn’t take my teasing anymore and grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into her pussy. I gave in and before long I was face-deep in Sarah’s pussy.

I continued to lick and suck and play with Sarah’s pussy, tasting her and loving it, only stopping briefly to come up for air. Sarah was clearly enjoying herself and finally squeezed her legs around my head and locked me in. My head was now trapped between her legs and her pussy, and I licked more intensely, focusing on her clit, when Sarah screamed out that she was cumming. I didn’t stop, wanting to give her the best, most intense orgasm of her life. Moments later, I felt something I had never seen or experienced before, as Sarah squirted all over my face. She squeezed her legs around my head even tighter as she climaxed, and I had nowhere to go as she soon covered my face. Sarah finally loosened her legs off my head and we both collapsed in a heap, both panting heavily from one of the most intense sessions of our lives.

Sarah and I embraced each other whilst lying on the floor. She looked over and me and told me that was one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Sarah promised to return the favour, just asking for a break and a glass of water to catch her breath. Sarah stood up and went to the kitchen, helping herself to a glass of water from the fridge. Sarah was still naked, and I looked at her in the kitchen, admiring her body. I had never paid attention to the female body much before tonight, but I knew I would be from now on. Whilst Sarah was in the kitchen, an evil idea hit me.

Sarah returned to the lounge room and asked me if I was ready to go for round two. I was feeling incredibly horny, mixed with tipsy, and told Sarah I had a better idea. As I had the house to myself for the night, I asked Sarah how she felt about inviting a guy over instead to join us for round two. She looked at me with an evil grin and said why not. I knew who I wanted to invite over to join us, Steven, but how could I tell Sarah that I wanted to invite her dad’s best friend over? I thought I would float the idea of an older man and gauge Sarah’s interest. Sarah said she was willing after the way I described the sex.

I messaged Steven on Facebook messenger, for the first time since I had slept with him and Paul. I sent him a naked selfie of Sarah and me and asked if he was free tonight to join us. I still hadn’t thought about how I would tell Sarah about Steven but thought there was no point if he couldn’t come over anyway. It didn’t take Steven long to reply, “Is that Sarah? WOW, I’m home with my wife, but I will make up some excuse, give me an hour?” Steven, of course, being Paul’s best friend, had known Sarah for years and seen her grow up. I replied to Steven and told him to come over, giving him the address, he replied by saying he would be there in exactly an hour.

I was so excited and told Sarah the good news, that one of the older guys I had slept with the week before was coming over. She asked for all the details and wanted to see a photo. I was so nervous but was also still so horny, with my face still covered in Sarah’s juices. I decided not to tell Sarah it was Steven, wanting it to be a surprise, knowing my chances of her pulling out were a lot lower if he was here in person.

The time went by so slowly waiting for Steven to arrive and I became more and more nervous. I thought about blindfolding Sarah and getting her to just blow him and go too far so she couldn’t change her mind. Sarah was my best friend and as much as I wanted to do a threesome, I couldn’t willingly trick her. I thought I would just have to hope she wouldn’t get mad when she saw Steven.

The time finally arrived, and we heard a knock on the door. We had both forgotten that we were still naked, not bothering to get dressed after our play session earlier. We both laughed when we realised, and the nervous energy kicked in. I ran over to the door, leaving Sarah in the lounge room, and welcomed Steven with a big sloppy kiss on the lips. I guided Steven through the house and into the lounge room, where Sarah was waiting for us. Sarah and Steven made eye contact and Sarah instantly screamed, trying in vain to cover her naked body with her hands. Steven just laughed, “Hi, Sarah”.

It took Sarah a minute to realise what was happening, Steven was the guy I had slept with. I had messaged Steven on his way over telling him we couldn’t tell Sarah about Paul, asking him to say we had met through another mutual friend of his, Jack. Steven agreed, not wanting to out his best friend to his daughter and realising if he was to have any chance of fucking me again and Sarah, he would need to keep the lie going.

I came clean to Sarah about Steven and told her I wasn’t sure how she would feel about me sleeping with her dad's best friend. Sarah finally laughed, admitting that she had always had a little crush on Steven growing up. That was all the invitation I needed. I took the initiative and got down on my knees in front of Steven, slowly unzipping his jeans and pulling his cock out. I looked over at Sarah and smiled, she smiled back. I took Steven in my mouth and began to blow him. Steven looked over at Sarah who was now feeling more comfortable with the situation and told her to come help me. Sarah took Steven’s invitation, and we were now both sharing and taking turns sucking on Steven’s cock.

We continued in this position, kissing each other with Steven’s cock in our mouths. Steven was moaning and clearly enjoying having two eighteen-year-olds share his cock. I guess what fifty-four-year-old wouldn’t? Steven was holding us both by the back of the head when he pulled us off his cock and lifted us up, giving us both a kiss on the lips before Sarah and I shared a kiss. Steven then took control, telling Sarah to get on all fours. He looked like a man possessed, guiding her into position and telling me to go and sit near Sarah’s face. Sarah and I no longer had control, this was Steven’s dream, and he was going to make it happen how he wanted it.

We didn’t need a lot of encouragement both getting into position. Steven positioned himself behind Sarah and slowly entered her pussy. Sarah let out a loud scream, never having a large cock fuck her before. At the start, Sarah was too busy moaning and getting fucked to pay any attention to my pussy, which I had at Steven’s request, positioned right near Sarah’s head. Steven continued to fuck Sarah and Sarah finally got into the rhythm, now clearly enjoying herself. Sarah looked down at my pussy and started to kiss and lick me, looking up at me and telling me she had promised she would return the favour.

Sarah licked and sucked my pussy and it felt incredible. She was licking, matching the rhythm as Steven was fucking her from behind. Steven began to fuck her harder and harder and her head was now being smashed into my pussy from the force of Steven. Steven was spanking Sarah and Sarah had begun to squeeze my tits whilst her face was deep inside my pussy. We were all moaning loudly and Steven broke first, pulling his cock out of Sarah’s pussy and turning her over. I didn’t want to miss out, so I jumped up onto my knees and joined Sarah in front of Steven’s cock. Steven began to wank his cock and sprayed his cum all over both of our faces. Steven looked down at us and smiled, “This is the best fucking day of my life.” Sarah and I were still caught up in the moment, now covered in Steven’s cum, I looked over at her and licked up some of the cum from her face. She returned the favour, cleaning up his cum from my face. We both looked at each other and began to make out, sharing Steven’s cum between us.

Steven began to get dressed and before he left, Sarah grabbed him, “please don’t tell my dad about this. He would kill me.”

Steven replied, “I was going to ask you the same thing.” They both laughed and Steven kissed us both goodbye and left.

Published 
Written by Daniishere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments