Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Make sure you have read the previous chapters to know what led up to this point. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you guys for the support, and there is still more to come."

The next morning, I woke up early. My pussy still felt sore from the tongue bath my little sister had given me last night, but that didn't change how wet I was. I quietly got down from my bed and softly tapped on my sister's shoulder.

She slowly opened her eyes and said "School?" in a sleepy voice.

"No, I just want to return the favor," I whispered. "Come sit on my face."

"W- what do you mean? Sit on your face..."

I pulled the covers off of her and took her shorts and panties off.

I gave her a kiss right above her pussy where she had a cute little patch of blonde pubic hair, and said, "You heard me."

I lay down next to her on my back and it didn't take too long before Luna crawled on top of me. She positioned her pussy right above my mouth and lowered her body. The first few times I ran my tongue through her vulva, she had to cover her mouth to stop herself from giggling, but after two minutes she began to enjoy the feeling. I slowly and slightly increased my pace and when I began to taste her juices, I made little circles with my tongue on her clit. Then I slid my tongue into her, she squirted her juices all over my face and into my mouth. She fell down on me and I kept licking her until her orgasm was finished.

"That felt so good, Louise," she whispered trying not to wake up our parents.

"Can we lick each other at the same time?" she asked.

I kissed her inner thighs and said "Yes, please."

Luna pulled my shorts and panties down to my knees to reveal my already soaking-wet pussy. She began by rubbing my clit which immediately gave me an orgasm. My pussy was still throbbing when she started licking my pussy and gave me my second orgasm. I had never had two orgasms this close to each other so I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from screaming.

After that, we licked each other some more until we heard footsteps in the hallway. Luna quickly got under the covers to act as if she was sleeping, but for me, it was too late. I turned my back towards the door as our mom opened it.

"Louise, Luna, it's time for scho-" she said before realizing I wasn't wearing any bottoms.

"PRIVACY!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

"Sorry!" she replied while she closed the door.

Luna and I both got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. My mom apologized to me for not knocking before entering our room, and our morning routines went as usual. The bell rang and my mom opened the door. I could see over her shoulder that it was the workmen who were doing the renovations in our house. My mom let them in, and then I left for school. It was Wednesday which meant we only had school until twelve o'clock.

Simon had texted me in the morning to ask if we could work on our project again after school, so when the bell rang after our final class, we both went to the study hall. We went back to the same spot in the back and Simon took out his laptop. We made two extra slides for our PowerPoint before a notification popped up. His battery was low.

"Ah shit, I forgot my charger in my locker, I'll go get it," he said.

"Okay, I will work on the Powerpoint," I replied.

He walked out of the study hall and I looked at the laptop. I didn't know how I could start on another slide. We had already made most of them and then something came to mind. It wasn't related to the PowerPoint, it was just me being curious. I opened his browser and clicked in the top right corner on "history". I was pretty disappointed when the only things I saw, were soccer, video games, and more soccer. But then when I scrolled down, I couldn't believe what I saw. He had looked up my Instagram and Facebook profiles multiple times. The first search was on the first day we worked on our project. And after the Google searches for my name, there were a bunch of porn videos. I closed the browser and waited for Simon to return.

When he finally returned he told me that he couldn't find his charger and he had probably forgotten it at home.

"It's fine," I said, "We can always work on it some other time."

He nodded his head and said, "Ok, how about next week?"

"Yea, maybe you can come over to my house to work on it," I said without thinking. I didn't get the chance to say anything else.

He immediately replied with a way too enthusiastic "Sure!"

I typed my address on an empty slide and saved the PowerPoint. We put our stuff in our backpacks and walked out of the study hall. When we got out of school I gave him a hug and held him a little bit longer than last time. At 5'2 I was tiny compared to him. Actually, I was tiny compared to everyone. When I let go of him I felt disappointed. I could still feel a bulge pressing against my stomach, but it wasn't as big as I remembered from our previous hug. He probably wasn't turned on because I didn't get the chance to touch him a lot during our work. We said goodbye to each other and both went in different directions.

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope

"I should've invited him over right now," I said to myself when I was halfway home.

When I came home, Luna was already waiting for me. She made a salad for us and we talked while we ate our food. The workmen were still at our house and they were almost finished with the preparations for my new bedroom. I went to take a look and I could already imagine what it would look like when it was finished. I offered them a drink which they kindly accepted. For some reason, I was really attracted to one of them. I had already seen him around the house this week while he was working and he was the most stereotypical buff guy. He looked like he went to the gym twenty times a day and ate steak for breakfast. Like always, my mind went to sex and I came up with an idea that would turn me on even more.

I went into Luna's bedroom, closed the door, and got rid of my clothes. I sat down in the middle of her bed, spread my legs, and began rubbing my clit. Usually, I moan really loud when I masturbate, but I learned to keep myself quiet most of the time because my family would hear me. This time I wanted to fully enjoy the moment so I let it all out.

I slid two fingers into my pussy and moaned, "Ohh, fuck yes, mmm!"

After a few more moans I heard my sister running up the stairs.

She entered the room and screamed, "What are you doing? There are people here!"

"It's fine," I answered, "I want them to hear me."

I got up and started kissing her while I unzipped her pants. I took her shirt off, unhooked her bra, and pulled her pants and panties down to the ground. Then I pushed her onto the bed and when I was just about to get down in front of her, I spotted my hairbrush on her desk. I had used it many times before, and not only for brushing my hair. Luna looked worried when she saw me grab the brush.

"A-are you going to use that?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "On you."

"Louise, I don't think..." she quickly said before I stopped her.

"I'll be careful," I said while I got down in front of her.

I spread her pussy open and slipped my tongue in. She immediately let out a little moan and I told her that she could moan as loud as she wanted. Then I slid two fingers inside her to prepare her for the hairbrush. A few minutes passed and Luna had been moaning the whole time. I knew her pussy was wet enough, but I began sucking on the hairbrush. Then it was time I took the brush out of my mouth and placed it against her cunt. She looked nervous, so I slowly pushed one inch inside of her. She bit her lip and I felt how tight she was. I slipped it in a little bit further and she let out a loud moan.

"Fuck!"

Then I pushed it completely into her.

"Ahh, fuck, Louise!" she yelled.

"Do I have to take it out?" I asked.

"N- no, just keep it like that for a moment," she answered.

After a few more minutes I began moving the hairbrush in and out of her. She kept moaning and yelling.

"Faster!" she screamed at some point, so that's what I did.

Eventually, I couldn't move any faster and she screamed, "I'm cumming! Ahhh!"

Afterward, I sucked on the hairbrush to taste her juices. Then we heard a knock on the door. I put my shirt and panties on and opened the door. It was the buff workman and he came to tell me that they were leaving for the day. He had a grin on his face so I knew he had definitely heard us. And it was very convenient that they were leaving right when Luna and I had finished. Right, when the workmen walked out the front door, my mom came home, and not that much later my dad arrived.

Later that night Luna and I had a talk. She told me that she wanted a break from our sexual experiences. I was disappointed, but then I remembered that we hadn't taken a break since it all started. I agreed with her and we promised each other that if we both really needed it, we could help each other. But for now, our daily sexual encounters would come to an end.

Published 
Written by Louloouutjee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments