Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky and I were enjoying our first proper time alone together since we'd met. We'd spent the first part of our afternoon together pleasuring each other and living out the first part of Becky's wish to "...cum so everyone hears ....." We'd been so successful that we'd heard a round of applause in the distance as Becky came loudly. 

Becky spent and unable to move, had then wanted to watch me cumming on her chest and face, feeling my cum landing on her. I'd happily obliged, with three thick ropes of cum landing on her magnificent boobs and face. 

With the need to clean up and recover, I'd turned to Becky and suggested we get clean, have a nap, and then turn our attention to the second part of her afternoon request ....' to shave me bald like Mom, Jen and, I presume, Andrea....'.

With some energy restored, I'd carried my sticky teen lover to the bathroom and into the walk-in shower. Our cum had mixed on our skin as I'd carried her, making out like teen lovers. Under the flow of the hot water, we washed each other - gently, keenly aware that Becky was too sensitive still from her earth-shattering, edging-based orgasm earlier. Every touch made her flinch and growl with half lust and half pain. As we stood under the water, I played with her pubic hair, washing her and checking she was sure she wanted it to go. 

Becky was pragmatic as always, telling me. "It will grow back soon enough, I want to try, I think it looks hot and I know you do. I want you to do it for me. Maybe we can both do Jen before her date." That last comment got a playful and wet slap on her firm ass. However, as I think she knew, I loved the idea.

We finished cleaning ourselves up and climbed naked, into my bed. Holding Becky in my arms, head nestled into my chest we talked quietly about what had happened and what was coming, spending some time talking about her mom and Andrea's return. At some point, her breathing became shallower and she fell asleep, breathing softly into my chest hair. 

Waking, I was hungry. Untangling myself from Becky, I started to prepare a feast of fish and vegetables to be grilled and eaten outside. I've always been a big believer that food is flavored from marinating and eaten freshly cooked. I drank some wine as I prepared the food, wearing only an apron. After a little while, I became acutely aware I was being watched. Becky stood there, holding up a sheet, using it as a sarong. 

Turning, I did a little twirl, showing her my bare ass behind the apron. I held out a glass of the wine, cold from the fridge and with condensation forming on the outside. Looking into Becky's eyes, I raised my glass to her. "To you my gorgeous and unexpected neighborly lover."

We clinked glasses as she shuffled over to me, snuggling in as I sat. Kissing the back of her head, I asked if she was hungry. Pushing her bum playfully back toward me, she nodded, adding. "Yes, and for more than the food you've prepared. Earlier was intense and insane and wonderful. I feel back to normal now. And I want to feel more." Her hand moved under to grasp my thickening rod.

With a smile, I tensed, making my cock grow in her hand. "Let's eat first." As I lifted her off me and started moving around the kitchen, I removed her playful sulky pout by giving her some more wine, describing the food and what I was doing.

We ate like we were, outside with the food freshly cooked and intensely flavored. The wine flowed, and I could tell Becky had a little buzz on - Dutch courage perhaps. I limited my intake, knowing I had a steady hand and would need one. 

We talked and we laughed, I learned more about her - her wishes, desires, hopes for the future, etc. It felt like a date with someone I'd known for a long time. In short, it felt right. And I told Becky, without pressure, to which she agreed. We also discussed Jen, what we'd done, the moms, and the future. When talking about Jen and the moms, Becky's arousal was evident - so much so, that the hardness of her nipples caused the sheet to push down, which I noted with pleasure. My teen lover was intensely sexual and open-minded.

As dinner finished and the light faded, the wine was finished and the night was drawing in. I looked at Becky as I pulled the sheet wide, taking in her natural beauty. She was unfazed, seeming to enjoy me feasting on her. She raised a breast, "I think I caught some sun. I'll need some special cream again." Smiling, she leaned down to try to flick it with her tongue, before giving up and massaging her breast instead, the nipple hardening.

I moved, kneeling in front of her and looking up. Becky's legs were spread on either side of me, unselfconsciously open. I bent my head, nose in her pubes, breathing in through them. Becky felt my breath, giggling and responding, her legs closing around my head. Pushing off after a while, I moved to kiss each breast and then lips. "Shall I shave you tonight, in the morning, or when Jen is back?"

She smiled, thinking. "In the morning, before Jen comes back. I want it to be us. Tonight I want to feel you swelling and cumming inside me. I want to ride you, I need to ride you."

Bending my head in a mock salute, I bowed. "My lady’s wish is my command. Tonight I make love to you, tomorrow I shave you and you will be fucked. You'll be so aroused you'll want fucking."

With that, I closed the doors and bent, lifting her in my arms, skin to skin, Becky's arms around my neck, head on my chest. "Cum in me, deep inside. I'll need to see the doctor with Mom soon."

I lay her on my bed, naked and spread, kissing every inch of her body, little nibbles and sucks of her skin between my lips. Her goosebumps rose and before long, with a nipple between my teeth and hands on her spread hips, I was told, through gritted teeth, "Roll over, sir, Now!"

I did as I was bade, cock rigid and at right angles to me as I lay there. Becky, holding her hair in her hands above her head, was gyrating to wiggle against my swollen cock head, rubbing it with her bush, as I looked up at her.

She reached down, rubbing my bulbous head against her wetness. With a bite of her lips and a sigh, she sank down my shaft taking me into her. "Fuck that feels so good. I love the feeling. I love the way you fill me. I love you." I could feel her velvety tunnel clench around me as she said it, both the feeling and the words causing my eyes to widen slightly. 

It clearly came out without realizing or pre-thought and she clamped a hand over her mouth as she said it. I smiled as she stuttered. "I, I, I didn't mean it. Not like that. I'm sorry." Reaching, I moved my hand from her hip, pressing a finger against her lips. 

"It's ok kitten, I promise. Now ride my cock. I've very full balls."

Reassured, and more confident, definitely now in control, she laid a hand on my chest, using the leverage to ride my shaft with long slow deliberate strokes. If sex is about friction and angles, Becky was a master geometrician. She had me panting with the feel of her within seconds, it felt like every inch of my long cock was being loved and squeezed and felt and massaged. 

Becky's eyes were closed as we both breathed faster, as she slide up and down. She was using her strong legs, to slide her wet vagina along every inch. With one hand on her buttock and one on her thigh, I could feel her clench and release, using the power of her legs and glutes.

Moving faster, it was clear neither would last long. Sweat dripped from Becky's brow, as we moved in unison. Through gritted teeth, she told me, "I'm so close. Don't hold back. Cum in me. It'll make me cum. Pleaseeee, sir, please."

The feeling of her, as well as hearing her desires and confidence, mixed with her request meant I gave up control. With a long breath out, tensing my legs as I swelled inside her, my cock head must have been against her cervix as I came hard. The feeling of love and lust filled my body, as I came noisily. I say noisily because I am a quiet cummer. But I roared as I filled her, before laying spent and limp. 

Becky was above me, my hard cock still inside her spasming pussy, as she came hard on me. With a rush and gush of orgasm sweeping over her, she came. Panting, she bent down with her head on my chest, her pussy spasming around my cock. I could feel her juices flooding out and soaking my legs.

Neither of us moved for a while, overcome with the sensations from our orgasms. Eventually, I rolled Becky onto her side and slide out of her, mixed glops of cum leaking onto the bed covers. Slipping out of bed, I looked at Becky who was laying there breathing slowly with her eyes closed.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

I left, returning shortly with more wine, two glasses, and some moist flannels. As we snuggled, drinking our wine, Becky remarked how deep and thick I felt in her. So deep. The evening slipped on as we sipped our wine before sleep took over us.

-------------------------------------

Waking the next morning, I knew today was a big day. Desires to be explored, Jen was back before her date, and it was the day before the moms returned. I left Becky sleeping as I cleared up and cleaned a little. After making coffee and collecting a few things, I headed upstairs with sharp scissors, a bowl of hot water, some tee-tree oil, and some fresh towels. I retrieved my cutthroat razor from the bathroom, clicking a new blade in place.

Sitting next to Becky, the smell of coffee must have woken her as she reached for it with her eyes closed still. Kissing her between sips, I asked if she still wanted me to shave her, to which she nodded repeating what she said yesterday. 

Taking her coffee, I put it on the side next to her. Taking her hand, I told her to sit on the towel I had brought up, which I laid down as she shifted her bum onto it. Looking at her, she was a mix of my erotic lover and shy, scared teen. It was compelling. As she lay back, I reminded her to keep still and if she needed to move, to tell me.

As I trimmed her pubic hair, she picked up the cutthroat razor which I normally used on my face. As she examined it I told her it was clean and sharp. with a new blade. As I finished trimming, I lifted and spread her legs wide, feet flat on the bed. Looking at her, I smiled reassuringly at her. With shaving foam on my fingers, I worked it into her short pubic hair, both of us enjoying the feeling as I rubbed it in. 

Becky was spread wide for me, trusting me implicitly. Resting the heel of my palm against the top of the thigh and my fingers on her skin where her thigh met her pubis, I pulled the skin taught. Looking at her, I smiled again. "You are amazing and beautiful. Thank you for trusting me."

I took the blade to the top of her short-haired pubic mound, slowly moving the blade down, and applying pressure as I started to shave her. With deliberate motions, the blade removed the first line of hair, then another, and another. Cleaning the blade between each movement, I looked at Becky to check she was ok, my eyes being met with a smile and an outlet of breath.

"It feels strange, and good. All at the same time. Thank you for doing this."

Pulling the skin taught, I continued to shave her, either side of her swollen labia. As I removed the easy hair, I placed a finger down her slit, pressing her hard clit. She jolted and relaxed. Protecting her with one finger, pulling the skin taught, I started to remove the rest of the hair. 

It was so erotic, seeing her become smoother with every stroke of my hand. Lips clear of hair, and no nicks yet, I lifted her legs wide and over my broad shoulders. Exposed and spread for me, I started to shave around her open vagina. 

I could tell how aroused this was making Becky, her breathing was faster and her clit was visibly swollen. It took a lot of willpower not to flick or lick it. I placed a fingertip in her open teen pussy, removing the last of the hair, before lightly feeling around her anus. Lifting her, I removed the few stray hairs around there, her pink anus spread - I couldn't resist, I bent forward with a quick lick and kiss.

With that, we were done. I put the razor down, away from both of us and kissed her on the lips. All the time, my hands were hands exploring her smooth labia and pubic region. Pushing against my fingers, Becky felt amazing. Becky was hot and aroused, pressing and pushing against me.

Taking a mirror, I held it between her legs letting her see and explore her new bald vagina. She smiled broadly, telling me how sexy she thought it was. I could only agree.

Putting the mirror down, I reached for the tee-tree oil, lubing my fingers with the oil, I told her to lay back and lift her bum, pressing her crotch towards me. I poured some oil onto her bald pussy, letting it drip down her slit and ass. Warm still, it elicited a moan from Becky. Smiling, I used my fingers to generously massage the oil into her. I didn't go fast and I didn't miss any of her whole area, massaging the oil into her lips, vagina, and anus.

This had the desired effect on Becky who was writhing by the time I had decided she was ok for now. Placing my hands on her hips, I lifted her higher to meet me, causing her lips to spread. The tip of my tongue flicked out, finding her engorged clitoris 

As I held her smooth lips wide, I sucked it between my lips. I could feel it throb as I sucked it. And I sucked hard, pulling her lips and clit between my lips as my finger found her tight wet dripping pussy. She was trying to pull me in, as I sucked her labia and clit. She was wet and slippery, from the oil and arousal.

Sucking hard on her clit, I plunged a finger into her smooth pussy and one in her ass. Spreading her legs and holes wide, I sucked on her newly shaven pussy and finger fucked her. Hard, deep, remorselessly. Becky murmured and panted, writhing as I filled her with my fingers, moving to meet me.

Becky's legs were spread wide as I worked in and out, knowing she was close. Panting, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "You promised to fuck me because you said I'd want fucking. And you were right. I do. I need you to fill and fuck me. Now."

Pulling my fingers from her, I spread her wide, feeding my hard cock into her open pussy, thrusting deep. The mix of her arousal, the oil, and the shaving had us both pent up. Holding her hands above her head, kissing each other with a new passion, I thrust in and out of Becky. She whimpered and groaned into me with each thrust, wrapping her strong legs around me, crossed over, pulling me into her harder and deeper with each thrust. 

We were moving in unison, fucking like impassioned lust-filled animals. Biting her lip, pulling it with my teeth. Biting and sucking her nipples. All the time my cock ramming in and out. I could feel my balls tightening, my cock swelling and my control going. My head in Becky's neck as I thrust more slowly in and out, I told her, "I fucking love you too. And I'm going to cum. In you. Again. Arghhhhh!"

Deep in her warm tight velvety pussy, I came inside Becky again, a cum filled with passion and love and need. I felt the force of my cum, and so did Becky. Her response was to spread her hips wide, bucking to meet me. Her sweet pussy juices spurting to meet my cumming thrusts. "Fuckkk" was all I heard from her, as I saw her eyes tightly cut as she writhed with pleasure, cock buried deep in her.

Panting, I collapsed, cock buried deep inside, head in her neck, regaining my breath. I could feel Becky was equally breathless, as she calmed herself. "Are you okay, old man? If that's the result of shaving me, when do I need my next one?"

Both of us chuckling, I pulled my cock from her slowly, laying on our backs next to each other. As Becky reached for her now cool coffee, her phone pinged. It was Jen, telling us that her dad was dropping her at Becky's house at lunchtime. In response, Becky sent a thumbs-up and a photo of us laying naked.

We lay chatting for a while before showering and tidying. I applied some more tee-tree oil post-shower, and Becky didn't seem too sore or blistered at all which was great. In no time, we heard Jen walking around the back calling out our names. Hugging Becky first, she asked if we'd had fun.

For an answer, Becky lifted the front of her skirt, showing she was commando again and now bald. Jen was mesmerized, her eyes going wide, as she dropped to her knees to look more closely. 

Looking from Becky to me, she said as she winked. "It looks amazing, Becks, good job. I've got a date tonight, and need to be smarter, maybe you can help me out too." 

I smiled, nodding as I reminded her. "We've also got your consequences to deal with, how long until you meet your date? Is it that waiter?"

Jen's face blanched as she remembered the consequence of wearing her panties. With a nod of her head, she said. "At six ... I've got four hours. What are you two planning?"

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments