Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delayed Inevitability - Part 2

"I hate when he is late... or do I!..."

6
7 Comments 7
3.1k Views 3.1k
898 words 898 words

I give one more stroke along his hard flesh, the veins thick and swollen, and then release him. Then I turn walking slowly over to the bed.

I turn to see him standing there naked from the waist up, trousers hanging from his hips -  his beautiful dick hard, twitching. God, he excites me.

I sit down, perching my bottom on the edge of the bed feeling the mattress dip slightly. I sit with my legs spread wide, deliberately letting him view the length of my legs and the now moist gusset of my panties.

I feel his eyes devour the sight of me as I slip a hand inside my panties... instantly feeling the heated pool between my legs, my breath catches. Fingers sliding in circles against my clit.

Ohh god, yes. I need this.

His eyes are fixed to the motion of my fingers beneath the silky material of my panties, but he doesn't move from where I left him. I smile as I see the motion of his throat as he swallows, the turmoil of either giving in to hunger or being a good boy and staying put. I lean back with one hand and give in to the rush of pleasure as I torment my swollen sex, made all the better as I know he cannot help but watch.

'I'm so wet, pet. Do you know that? Do you remember how wet Mistress gets for you?' My voice has a husky sexy tone to it, and my breathing quickens.

I giggle softly, my eyes brighten as I hear him moan with frustration. His cock actually bobs, upright against his stomach. I press my middle finger up inside my tight sex, feeling myself cling tight around it as I rub. The muscles instinctively cling to the penetration.

My eyes close slightly as I savour the wonderful feeling as I finger myself. Made all the better for know he stands there with his dripping cock eager to please me and yet I don't allow it. They open lazily again instantly connecting with his hot gaze.

'On your knees, baby,' my voice is low, but the meaning clear.

I watch as he pushes his trousers down and off... smiling as I note he's Commando.

My dirty lover, talk about ready and willing! He sinks to his knees as I slip my hand from my panties, fingers coated I crook a finger beckoning him closer. He crawls, oh god, he crawls to me and I feel I could come right now watching.

As he approaches me I can feel my sex throb and then he settles between my legs.

Looking down at him our eyes meet. 'Open your mouth, pet.'

freakymilkytits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
freakymilkytits

His face is flushed  - so sweet. This is not a man who blushes normally. How amusing. Kneeling there obediently with his mouth open I slowly tease, my fingers hover over his lips. Grinning as his tongue reaches I know he can smell the scent of my arousal.

'Ah ah...' I giggle.

Lifting my glistening fingers to my own mouth tracing over my lips and then curling my tongue around them. He watches my mouth closely as I suck on my scented fingers.

'Mmmmmm, Mistress tastes so good. You want to taste baby?' My voice is almost a purr.

He nods, eyes bright.

'Use words, pet. Tell Mistress what you want.' My voice lifts to a louder tone.

His own voice is so soft, 'I wish to taste you, Mistress, if I may/'

'You want to share, pet?' I tilt my head watching carefully, waiting for his response.

He nods enthusiastically, 'yes, Mistress, please. I want to share.'

As he says that there is a soft knock on the door and I look towards the sound, then slowly turn to look at my naked, needy, horny little pet on the floor.  He looks confused as I stand and walk quietly to the door opening it and smiling.

'Ahhhh hello, sweetheart. Just in time.' I open the door wider.

From where I have left my lover kneeling, I can feel his eyes on me as I welcome my guest in. A tall figure walks into my arms, which l slide up his arms and around his neck. We share a long lingering kiss, a shiver runs through me.

Mmmmmm, this kiss thrills me all the more to know my lover is feet away naked and on his knees watching.

We slowly let go of the kiss and I take his hand pulling him into the room with me, not at all shy of my own state of undress or the naked male currently kneeling at the foot of my bed.

'Darling, my pet was just explaining to me how he would love to share this evening.' My eyes are filled with amusement as I look to my pet.

I lead our visitor to the side of my lover and I stroke my kneeling pets face.

 'Isn't that right, pet?' my words drip with suggestive humour.

He's there naked, kneeling - looking between the two of us standing there - and he nods slowly, nervously.

'Words, pet, use words! I won't say again!' my tone sharpens.

'Yes, Mistress. I would love to share,' his words are quiet with discomfort.

I giggle, 'Such a good pet!'       

 

Published 
Written by our_game
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments