Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter - Part 2

"Jack and Karen decide Holly is the main course"

214
30 Comments 30
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Jack couldn’t believe his luck as he drove back to the house. While he’d had plenty of inappropriate fantasies about their teenage babysitter, he couldn’t believe she’d let him finger her to orgasm on the passenger seat of his car. After she got out, he’d looked at the puddle of juices on the leather seat. He’d watched her walk towards her house, watched her tight ass swaying in that pair of tight shorts.

His eyes dropped and he spied her panties lying crumpled in the footwell. He picked them up and brought them to his nose. He sighed with pleasure. He was so hard, he felt like he was going to burst. He quickly put the car in gear and drove home.

When he opened the door, Karen was waiting for him. She held the shirt he’d caught Holly wearing in her hand.

“This shirt has her perfume on it. Did you fuck her?”

He held up her panties. “Not yet.”

Karen grinned as she sauntered towards him. “I can see your erection from here.” She pressed her mouth to his, kissing him deeply. Her fingers traced the bulge in his trousers.

“Did the little cock tease not satisfy you?”

Karen dropped to her knees and unzipped him. She freed his cock from his pants and ran her tongue along the shaft.

“Mmmm, I can’t taste her on you,” her eyes sparkled as she gazed up at him. “Yet!”

He told her everything. From catching her masturbating whilst wearing his shirt to her pulling down her panties and letting him finger her to orgasm. She sucked him deeper, bobbing her head as he told her how she guided his fingers up and down her slit, rubbing her clit and pushing his fingers into her tight teenage pussy, “Do you think she’s a virgin?” Karen whispered, “I bet she is.”

She stood up and kissed him again, kissed along his jaw, her tongue licking his ear as she whispered “Would you like to fuck her tight teenage virgin pussy, Jack?”

She stepped back and turned, pulling her dress up to expose her ass as she leant over the sofa. “Would you fuck her hard from behind, Jack? Would you make the little slut scream?”

Jack didn’t bother answering. He stepped close behind and tugged her knickers to one side. His cock was already out so he just slipped it inside her. They both groaned as he ground against her, moving his cock in and out, fucking his wife as she told him how good it would be to fuck their virgin babysitter. Jack gripped Karen’s hips and pulled her onto him.

“That’s it, baby. Show me how you’d fuck the little slut.”

Karen pressed her ass back, wanting him in deeper. Jack obliged. He pounded his wife as she told him how she wanted to seduce the babysitter. When she told Jack how she wanted to fuck Holly too, Jack lost it and came deep inside his wife.

Afterwards, they snuggled on the sofa as Karen outlined to Jack how they would both have Holly.

Friday night, Holly felt very apprehensive as she walked up the drive to Jack and Karen’s house. Memories of last Friday had fuelled her teenage fantasies and masturbation sessions. She’d chosen a black blouse and red skater skirt and decided Jack might like to see her in her favourite red panties with white polka dots. She’d hoped he had pocketed the panties she’d left in his car and Karen hadn’t found them.

She was so nervous as she rang the bell. What would she say to Jack? Would they find time to be together like last time? Would he still want her? Her worries and wonderings were cut short when Karen opened the door.

“Hi Holly, come on through.”

Karen was dressed in her robe, a cream silk gown tied at the waist and Holly got a good glimpse of Karen’s cleavage and her red lace bra before she turned away. The house seemed quieter than usual as Holly followed Karen into the kitchen.

There were two glasses of white wine sitting on the counter. Karen handed one to Holly.

“But what about Max?” Holly questioned, looking stricken as Karen gave her the wine.

“Oh, Max isn’t here, Holly. My sister is looking after him. I wanted to talk to you alone.”

She reached down and picked up Jack’s shirt. The shirt Holly had worn as she masturbated thinking about Karen’s husband. Holly’s mouth opened and closed like a goldfish but nothing came out. A blush rose to her cheeks. Her face was a picture of guilt.

“This is your perfume on it, isn’t it, Holly?”

Holly nodded dumbly.

Karen stepped closer,

“Do you fancy my husband, Holly? Did you think about being with him as you wore his shirt?”

Holly’s face burned with embarrassment.

“I’m not surprised,” Karen continued. “He’s very attractive, isn’t he? I can see why you’d fancy him.”

Holly nodded.

Karen stepped closer again until only inches separated them. She looked into Holly’s eyes.

“What did you think about as you touched yourself? You did touch yourself, didn't you?”

“I.. I… I..” Holly struggled to form the words as Karen’s gaze hypnotised her.

“Did you touch your clit as you imagined his big, hard cock, Holly?”

Holly squirmed. Her face was beetroot red now as Karen described her husband’s cock.

“It’s such a perfect cock, Holly. Big and thick. He makes me cum so hard.” Her fingers reached out and stroked Holly’s cheek. “Did you think about fucking his big, hard cock, Holly?”

Holly nodded mutely.

“Did you touch your clit as you thought about his big, hard cock fucking you?”

“Yes,” Holly whispered. Her throat was so dry, she could hardly get the word out.

Jack had silently entered the kitchen as Karen spoke. He was naked under his dressing gown.

“Did you think about sucking his big, hard cock, Holly?”

“Yes, Mrs Cater,” Holly admitted.

He’s right here, Holly, behind you. Why don’t you show me what you’d do to him?”

Holly gasped and turned, frozen as Jack approached. He took her face in his hands and kissed her gently on the lips, paused, then kissed her again. This time more insistently. His tongue flickered over her twp lips as she stood there, her mouth opening, letting him in.

He pressed against her. She could feel his erection. Feel how much he wanted her.

Karen stood behind her. Her mouth was by Holly’s ear.

“I know you want him. He wants you too. Feel how hard his cock is for you.”

She reached down and took Holly’s hand and guided it to press against his cock.

Holly whimpered but slowly moved her and up and down Jack’s shaft.

“That’s it,” Karen whispered. “It feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” Holly moaned. She couldn’t quite comprehend what was going on. Her mind was in a whirlwind of emotions.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

Karen’s hands moved up, unbuttoning her blouse as Jack kissed her. His dressing gown had fallen open and Holly wrapped her hand around Jack’s cock and gently stroked him up and down as he grew beneath her touch.

When Karen had removed Holly’s blouse, she caressed and played with Holly’s boobs, squeezing them and scooping them out of her little white bra. Her baby-pink nipples swelled under Karen’s expert touch. Holly felt Karen’s breath on her neck as the older woman tugged and played with her boobs. Her juices flooded her panties as each sensation built upon the one before.

Jack kissed his way along Holly’s neck and down her chest. His tongue flickered over first one nipple, then the other. Holly whimpered as every lick sent another pulse directly to her core.

Holly hadn’t noticed Karen unzipping her skirt but it was now crumpled around her ankles. Her clothes were tugged off her as the couple stripped her. Clad in only her polka-dot panties, Jack took her by the hand and led her upstairs.

He laid her on their bed and crawled on top. He’d shed his gown and was naked. Holly ran her eyes over his toned chest and his big, hard cock. The head was purple with a sheen of pre-cum on it. He kissed her and then ran his tongue down her body.

Holly lay there and watched, propped up on her elbows, mesmerised as he dipped his head between her legs. Holly could feel his hair brushing against her inner thighs as his fingers trailed slowly over her hipbones. As he hooked his fingers in the elastic of the waistband, she lifted her ass off the bed, allowing him to easily slide them down her thighs and off. She saw Karen bend to pick them up after he threw them away before her pussy exploded as Jack dragged his tongue through her pussy.

Holly arched her back and moaned loudly as he parted her lips and ran his tongue longingly up her slit, lapping at the juices now flooding out of her before curling around her clit and flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

“Oh god oh god oh god,” Holly whimpered as he slid a curled finger deep inside her. She wondered fleetingly if he was disappointed she wasn’t a virgin as she heard as well as felt them squelching inside her. As he sucked and tongued her clit, he moved his finger in and out of her, slowly building up a rhythm. Holly arched her back and grabbed her own tits, massaging them, feeling the nipples harden like bullets as she mashed them together, mimicking the assault happening between her legs.

With a low wail, she came, writhing on the bed like a banshee as her hips bucked and jerked under the influence of his tongue and fingers. Wordless cries, whimpers, moans, squeaks and pleadings spewed out of her mouth as she spasmed on his finger. He pulled out and, before she had time to register what was happening, he was on top of her and sliding his cock inside.

She rolled her head to the side, vaguely aware that Karen was sitting on the chair, watching as her husband fucked her, as she fucked him. He wrapped her legs around his waist and slammed into her. He fucked her, took her as Karen watched. Holly watched Karen masturbate. Watched as Jack’s wife plunged two fingers in and out. One leg draped over the arm of the chair, her pussy displayed, her curls matted as she plunged her fingers in and out.

She felt Jack tense and cried out for him not to cum inside her but it was too late. Spurt after spurt of hot white cum splattered her womb.

He slumped on top of her, his hips giving a couple of tiny jerks as the last remnants of his cum were squeezed from his balls. He rolled off her and immediately, Karen was between her legs.

Holly cried out as she felt Karen’s tongue rasp over her sensitive clit. She whimpered as Karen clamped her mouth to her pussy and sucked Jack’s cum out of her. Karen rolled her head from side to side as she pressed her tongue in deeper, wriggling, scooping out Jack’s cum. She French-kissed Holly’s pussy as her tongue pressed inside. Holly whimpered and begged, pleading for her to stop as the waves of pleasure began to build again. She felt like she couldn't breathe as she was taken and fucked.

She turned to watch Jack. He was kneeling, watching his wife eat her out. His expression was like a wild animal as he watched. His cock hung down. Holly could see her juices glistening on the shaft.

And then Karen kissed her way up her body. Her tongue left a trail of saliva like a snail over her stomach and boobs. Karen gazed into Holly’s eyes and then kissed her. She could taste Jack’s cum on Karen’s lips as well as her own. A heady cocktail of lust and pleasure.

Karen straightened up, moved higher up the bed and turned and straddled Holly’s face. She lowered herself down, lowered her wet needy pussy down onto the teenager’s face as she positioned herself into a 69.

Holly grasped Karen’s hips and dragged her pussy down to her mouth. She buried her face back in her pussy. Holly’s chin rubbed on her pubis as she moved her lips over Karen’s throbbing clit. Two fingers plunged in and out of her slick wet hole.

Karen’s tongue pushed inside Holly, flicking at her entrance as her hands moved over her ass. Massaging the two cheeks, spreading them wide then pushing them together. As she gripped the ass cheeks, her tongue moved all over, slurping at the mixture of Jack’s cum and Holly’s juices that were pouring out of her. Karen’s tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, on Holly’s clit, then poking at her pussy entrance, then flicking at the folds of her lips, then back to her clit.

The two women wriggled their hips with pleasure and excitement as they continued to 69. Jack watched, feeling his cock reawakening as his wife fucked their babysitter. Karen ground down onto Holly’s face, rubbing her clit over her mouth, pressing Holly’s nose inside her, while all the while she had her thumb pushed into Holly’s pussy, her fingers now running up and down Holly’s ass crack.

The sensations were building for Holly again as Karen fingerfucked her and sucked and licked her clit. Their fingers were soaked and their thighs and ass were glistening with their juices.

Suddenly Holly went rigid and gave a long, loud howl into Karen’s pussy. Her fingers dug deep into Karen’s ass and pulled her pussy down hard onto her face. This was too much for Karen and her insides exploded for a second time as the orgasms crashed over them both.

Jack watched them open-mouthed. The orgasm never seemed to stop; wave after wave crashed over them until at last, Holly’s head dropped back onto the bed. As she parted her legs, Karen slowly slid her fingers out of her before rolling off her and lying on the bed beside her.

“Oh my fucking god,” Holly whimpered at last, lifting her head to look from Karen to Jack and back again.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments