Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mia Found!

"Locating Mia has me one step closer to curing my obsession."

30
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This series was planned to be only three parts long, but there was a natural break in the third part, so rather than publish it as a seven to ten thousand word chapter I decided to break it into two parts. "The Only Cure possible" "Finding Mia" "Mia Found!" "Finding Home" (working title)"

Amy had left me stunned.  I had left myself half dressed!  As quickly as I regained my wits I ran to my pants and threw them on.  Racing to the stairs, I ran down them two at a time, across the lobby, and out the front door.  I retraced the path to the Wildwood hoping to catch up to her and convince her to come back to my room, or at least get her number, but by the time I reached the bar, it was closed.

My disappointment was palatable, and soon the cold, damp air of Seattle took away my adrenaline-filled rush.  My bare feet on the wet pavement turned back to the hotel.  I didn’t want to go back, I wanted to find Amy!  Reality had set in, and I knew that all there was to do was return to the confines of my room and sleep.  I would decide what I would do in the morning.

I took off my clothes and fell into bed.  The events of the night ran through my head like visions from a dream.  Amy in her beautiful wine-colored lingerie.  Amy’s crimson lips pleasuring my cock.  Amy’s smooth cock inches from my face.  The taste of Amy’s cum filling my mouth.

Sleep eventually won.  My thoughts coalesced into dreams of two beautiful women passionately entwined, kneeling on the bed in front of me.  Me, frozen in the armchair in the room.  Unable to move, I could only watch the tryst unfold in front of me.  Mia in a black lace teddy I had only seen in pictures.  Amy in the wine-colored silk and lace bra and panty set I had seen her in tonight.  Each lovely, each so different.

Mia was tall, almost six feet, Amy so small at just over five feet in height.  Kneeling on the bed, Mia still had to bend down when she kissed Amy.  Amy was bent into a C as the relative Amazon pulled her into a tight embrace.  She looked at home as she accepted the demanding kiss of the larger woman, their breasts pressed against each other.

Amy’s breasts, tiny and vibrant, were dwarfed by the full, round breasts of her lover.  Their movements within the embrace made their lace-covered nipples slide across each other adding to the erotic scene; adding to the way the nipples protruded.  I could only watch as Mia’s large cock pressed into Amy’s belly just above her modest but hard four inches.

They broke their kiss to turn towards me. With something between a smile and a smirk, they each crooked a finger to beckon me to join them. I tried to move but found myself tied to a hard, wooden chair as the dream changed.

With sad little pouts, the two girls returned to their kissing, their now bare bodies pressed together.  Mia lifted the pixie up and lowered her onto her now massive cock.  It would surely split poor Amy in two!  How could it possibly slide right in the way it did!

Amy wrapped her legs around Mia’s waist while Mia worked her up and down.  Trapped, and now gagged, I was helpless.  I couldn’t stop the ruining of Amy.  I couldn’t stop my loss of Mia.  I couldn’t join in the bacchanalian delights unfolding before me!

Mia laid Amy back as the climax of the scene came.  Amy’s belly swelled with the volume of cock and cum filling her.  She tilted her head back in a silent scream of orgasmic pleasure as what could only be the combined loads of both girls shot from her shaft, arching through the air in massive spurts that coated Mia’s chest first, then Amy’s, and finished by landing on me.  The scorching heat of each drop melting into my soul.

The warmth of the sun coming through a crack in the curtains awoke me as the dawn’s sun broke the enchantment of the dream.  The wetness on my body was only sweat caused by the warmth of the sun or the straining against imaginary bonds.  I suppose it doesn’t matter.  My hard cock had that ache that one gets from being too hard for too long.  No wet dream to relieve the pressure.  I would need to take care of it myself, but there was no lack of sultry thoughts to jerk off to!

Although the orgasm was greatly needed, it didn’t really satisfy the real need that I was facing.  I was infatuated with two different people and had no way to contact either.  I had two questions on my mind.  The first was, what to do next.  The second was, why I was so jealous of both?  It was just a dream after all.  Any actions they took in a dream of mine were my own doing.  And yet the anger I felt when Mia entered Amy was palatable, visceral.  I had been with Amy!  I had no claim on her, and yet it seemed like the connection we had made was deeper than a one-night stand, or so it felt anyway.

The jealousy I felt towards Amy was different, though again unwarranted.  Mia was mine to find and to make my own.  It felt like she had betrayed me.  It seemed that she had chosen to punish me by taking away the object of my desire.  As irrational as it was, I decided that Amy’s betrayal was the real betrayal.  I would honor her parting slap and make no effort to pursue her.

So, my course of action would be that course that I came to Seattle with.  Each evening I would go to the Wildwood and look for Mia.  Now the prospect of success seemed dim indeed.  Each evening I would go to the bar at 9:00 and stay until midnight.  I would show Mia’s picture to the bartender and servers each night in the vain hope of their recognition of my dream girl.  If by chance I saw Amy, I would ignore her, as I knew she would ignore me.  I would come back to the room alone and lonely.  I would not risk another entanglement.

This monotonous pattern set in that very day.  That day I went to the space needle and looked out over the city that would be my home for the next two weeks.  The day had started overcast and gloomy but had become quite warm and sunny.  A small ray of optimism was growing inside me, and I began to look forward to my quest again.  I spent several hours wandering the park and surrounding areas.  The warmth of the sun soaked into my bones to chase the chills from last night away.

In the late afternoon, I made my way back to the hotel and I ordered a light dinner from room service.  Twenty minutes later a knock on the door announced its arrival.  The chicken sandwich and bag of chips were filling, though not a culinary delight.  I would have to make it a habit of getting dinner out before getting ready for the evening quest.  I took a hot shower, put on clean clothes, and headed out to the Wildwood.

Entering the club, I went to the bar with my picture of Mia in hand.  The bartender did not show any signs of recognizing her.  It had dawned on me that I might not get a truthful answer from the staff, but I thought I might catch a glimpse of recognition in their eyes. Maybe customers would be a better bet.  I ordered a beer and went to a small table with a good view of the bar to start my surveillance.

Whenever my beer was empty a waitress would bring me another.  The waitress would politely claim no recognition of Mia and leave the beer.  If a customer came to the table, I would invite them to sit with me for a while. Some came looking for companionship for the night.  Some came looking for someone to talk to for a short time.  Some came just to get off their feet for a while.  Whatever the reason they came I would make sure they had a drink in their hand, a friend to listen to them, and a glance at Mia’s picture. 

It felt like they were sincere in their denials of recognition.  Those who came looking for companionship for the night would thank me for the drink and leave for greener pastures.  Those who only wished for companionship would stay until the conversation waned and leave to find someone more interesting.  Those who just needed a rest would go back to the dance floor.  Around 12:30 a.m. I left the bar, no wiser, no happier, and alone.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

I won’t bore you with the rest of the week.  Mia was a no show, both at the Wildwood and even in the chatrooms.  I did send her a message that I was in Seattle for “business” and would love to see her, but she continued to put me off. 

A storm moved in on Thursday that was so bad all I did was buy some clothes and watch television.  Room service was my source of dinner that day.  I splurged for the steak that night.  A steak house with good reviews was attached to the hotel, and though the wait time was a bit long I decided I would stay in.  The storm would likely keep Mia from going out even if she might have been planning a trip to the bar.  I started a porn movie on my computer and enjoyed a slow stroke while waiting for dinner to be delivered.

So, there I was.  Watching one of my favorite tranny flicks, cock in hand, and thinking about the events of my evening with Amy.  The scene playing on my computer was of a cute, young tranny giving a talent-filled blowjob to a delivery man who had found her exposed at home.  I was soon thinking about my one and only time giving someone a blowjob, and how much I had enjoyed it, when a knock came on the door.

“Room service!”

“Just a minute!”

The knock caught me by surprise, and I threw my pants on while I was hurrying to the door.  The short trip to the door didn’t give my engorged member time to shrink.  Just as the waiter entered the room my computer let out an ecstatic moan as the young bull on-screen unloaded a facial onto the talented tranny.  I forgot to stop the movie!  The poor waiter had a look like a deer caught in headlights.  I stepped out of the way so he could bring the food in, but understandably he seemed reluctant to come in.

“I can just take it here,” I assured him.  He visibly relaxed, and a small smile came to his lips. He stepped inside with the food and headed to the small table.

“I’m sorry for the reaction.  It’s just that I wasn’t expecting you.  I mean I wasn’t expecting you to be watching a movie!  I mean, here is your dinner.”

The food smelled delicious but being caught watching a pornographic movie had taken the edge off my hunger.  I stayed by the door to let the waiter out, but instead of leaving, he took a good look at the screen.

“Oh, that’s hot!” exclaimed the waiter, “I love tranny porn!”

“Yeah, now and then,” I mumbled softly.

“You missed the climax because of me.  You should rewind it a bit.”

“I’ll do that, as soon as you leave.”

“Well, I signed out before coming to deliver your meal.  I wouldn’t mind watching some with you if you don’t mind.”

I glanced at his name tag and discovered his name was Steven.  I was debating with myself how to tell Steven that I was in the middle of relieving some tension when he got there when he took away the need.

"If you were in the middle of a good wank, I'm okay if you finish the job. I might even join you if it's okay."

"Yeah, that could be fun."

I turned down the lights and restarted the movie.  Climbing into the bed near Steven was much more comfortable in the dim glow of the computer screen. We watched in silence for a bit. Steven seemed to be catching up to my level of excitement quickly, while I thought about what it would be like to be physical with another man. Would it be different than being with Amy?

“Have you ever been with a crossdresser?” Steven asked suddenly, “I have!”

Thoughts of Amy flashed through my mind again, but I felt I could reply honestly, “no, I haven’t.”

“How about a tranny?”

“You mean a transsexual person?”

“Yeah.”

“Once,” I whispered, "just a week ago."

"God, I love trannies!"

“How about with a guy?” he asked a few minutes later.

All I could manage this time was to shake my head no.

“Let’s get undressed,” he said, “then you can tell me what you want from me.”

I paused the movie so that we could get out of bed and disrobe.  I only had to remove my pants, so I was back under the sheets quickly, but Steven seemed to enjoy the process of getting nude.  It wasn’t that he was arrogant, more that he found pleasure in exposing himself.  It was as if it didn’t matter what anyone thought, just that there was freedom in the shedding of his clothes.  I was a bit surprised when he pulled his pants off to reveal a pair of panties, but they were soon lying on the floor with everything else.

“I love the feel of panties, don’t you,” he said.

“I’ve never worn them.”

“But you do love the feel of silk on a girl's body.”

“Yes,” I replied, “I think everyone does.”

“I think that is true.  Do you want me to blow you while you watch the movie?”

“If you don’t mind, can I blow you?”

“Please do!  Take all the time you want.”

Steven continued to watch the movie as I took his cock in my hand.  As it grew it became the largest cock I had ever seen in person.  It was about an inch longer than mine and about three inches longer than Amy’s.  I was content to stroke it softly for a while until a drop of pre-cum formed on the tip.  I smeared the drop around the head.  His cock pulsed once, and another drop was formed.  I lay my head on his abdomen and licked the dew drops from his cock.

I thought I knew what the taste would be with my experience with Amy, but it was different.  Still sweet, and yet a bit of saltiness mixed in.  Not unpleasant.  I suppose every cock has a different taste.  I took more of his cock in my mouth and searched the flavors with my tongue.  Steven let out a soft moan as my tongue made its journey around his flesh.  The sound of pleasure encouraged me to start moving up and down on his cock.  It grew slightly thicker, and I knew that if I attempted to take it all in I would start to gag.  He seemed content with what I could handle though.

I’m not sure how long it took.  I do know that my jaw was getting a bit sore when his hips started to move his cock in and out of my mouth a bit faster.  I could tell this time that he was going to come.  As he went over the edge, I did feel a tap on my shoulder, but I held him tight in my mouth as his orgasm sent shot after shot of hot cum into my mouth. I could feel my cheeks puff outward, and I was forced to swallow some of the thick cream before he had finished coming.  As he came down from his orgasm, I held the last bit of cream in my mouth just to experience the flavor a bit before I finished swallowing it down.

“Did you enjoy it?” Steven asked.

“I did.  It was different than my one other time, both the taste and the feel.  You are larger!”

“I suppose I should be going then.”

“Must you?” I asked, “I was hoping you might fuck me as well.”

“Oh honey, if you wanted that you should have said so!”

I thought that was a strange thing to say, but maybe it was just an affectation of his.  “Maybe next time, if there is a next time?”

“Maybe, but thanks for the tip!”

Steven left as quickly as he had come, and I was left to my thoughts again.  I had enjoyed giving him head, but it was not the same pleasure I had gotten from my experience with Amy.  It wasn’t the soreness in my jaw, maybe a little, but it lacked any feeling of connection.  If I never saw Steven again it wouldn’t make me sad, but even now there was a sadness in me that I would not see Amy again.

A knock on the door brought me out of my reverie

“It’s me, Steven”

“Decide you needed a bigger tip?”  I asked as I headed to the door, still naked, but when I opened the door there stood Amy!

“This poor soaked waif was looking for you, so I walked her passed the doorman.  And the tip was plenty.”

Steven left once again as I ushered Amy into the room.

“Why are you here?” is all I could think to ask.

“I found Mia…..”

Published 
Written by Strange4Utah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments