Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter In Camp Sunshine Part 2

"Penny is trapped with her new friends during a storm and struggles to keep her secret."

20
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is one part of a short series. There are no plans to continue it any further. It features persons between the ages of 16 and 29 engaging in sexual acts that include, but are not limited to: Trans, Handjob, Teasing, Felatio, Cumplay. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Continue forward at your own risk if you're interested in ts/TS/f. All characters are purely fictitious, any resemblance to an actual human being is coincidental. This story is copyright 2023 Bojac."

Penny sat there by the window, nearly drowning in coats and blankets. She shot an irritated look at the young, bubbly teenager standing next to her.

The girl flashed her pristine, white teeth when she smiled. "So, is it still raining?" she asked.

"I don't know, let me check the weather report." Penny turned her head about ninety degrees and looked out the window. "I don't think we'll be playing volleyball today."

The girl frowned. "Oh, why not?"

Penny buried her face in her palm.

"Well, I'm Yumiko—but people call me Yumi. And I'm super excited to meet you!" she squeaked.

Penny silently wondered if there was a greater conspiracy at play. Each night around bedtime, a girl would approach and try to befriend her. And each time they tried, Penny rebuffed them. She did her best to keep her promise to Sunshine, but it just kept getting harder. And she still had two more days to go.

Suki had been the hardest to turn away. She was yesterday's spy. She was arrogant, obnoxious, and stubborn—qualities Penny valued herself. And it didn't help that her compact frame had more curvature than even the prettiest girls at her school.

"Yumiko, do you need something?" Penny asked.

The tall girl pulled the chair just opposite Penny's in a little closer. But the bulky green piece of furniture didn't budge. Yumiko walked around behind and pushed until the wooden pegs started squealing across the floor. When she'd managed to move it about two inches, a very satisfied Yumiko plopped down, smiling.

Penny uncovered her ears just in time to hear her excited high-pitched voice where every sentence seemed to end like it was a question. "So, aren't you just having the best time? This place is great, right? Oh my God, I just love everyone here, don't you?"

"Yumi, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything. What is it, Penny?"

"Are you on drugs? And if you are, can I have some?"

Yumiko appeared to be genuinely distraught. "No, why?"

Penny pulled the mound of blankets up to her nose.

"Well, I just wanted to ask why you don't ever participate—and you don't even wear the camp uniform. It's so cute! See?" Yumiko said as she plucked at her skirt.

"Because it's probably going to start snowing. Remember weather?" Penny asked. She tried to make her point by motioning to the window, but a large coat slid down to the floor.

"No, no! I'll get it. Allow me!" Yumiko graciously offered and made no qualms about flashing large swaths of her thighs as she crouched down. She didn't even button her blouse all the way, she probably wasn't concerned about her small cleavage.

"Thanks," Penny mumbled.

"That's what friends are for, right?"

Penny shrugged, and the coat fell back to the floor.

Yumiko's face scrunched up into a grimace like the untidy space was causing her pain. But she relaxed her fist and forced herself to ignore it. She went on, "So tonight we're doing something new. Oh my God, Penny! It's going to be so much fun. Can you guess what game we're going to play?"

"No, but I bet you're going to tell me all about it."

"Twister!" Yumiko exclaimed, clapping her hands. "It's the one where you—"

"I know how twister works! There's only like two rules."

Yumiko frowned. "Wait, there's two rules? I thought it was just one." She waited a bit, but Penny could tell she could hardly contain herself, then blurted out, "Just kidding!"

Penny tried to force herself to laugh, but it came out more like a bark.

The girl crossed her legs and then re-crossed them. Yumiko leaned forward. "See? Isn't it nice to talk to someone? Penny? Hello?"

Penny pulled her eyes from the soft, pale skin of Yumiko's long legs. But if Yumiko had seen her face, she'd know that it was glowing bright red under that odd assortment of sheets, clothing, towels, and other linens. Penny straightened up to explain herself, but Yumiko spoke up first.

"Well, I think it's nice anyway. And you're really funny. Seriously, you make everyone laugh like all the time."

Penny glanced behind her to the fireplace, where the rest of her roommates were sitting around chewing gum, reading books, and otherwise void of any excitement. Penny laughed.

"What? What is it?" Yumiko asked. Then she started laughing too. And when she leaned forward, Penny could see the thin, black straps of her bra and the small cups that squished her breasts together.

It's true the girl had a goofy laugh. It was infectious, like those pot smokers who were permanently in a good mood. Penny cringed.

"Well, we're about to start. Want to join?"

The pile of clothing shook its head. "No, maybe next time. I just want to be alone."

It almost broke Penny's heart watching the girl's sweet face sour so quickly. She scrunched up her face and glared until Yumiko finally relented. The tall girl rose, smoothed her skirt over with her hands, then walked away. Her bottom shifted under her short skirt with each step. Penny had to turn away. Its bubbly, round shape matched the girl's warm personality perfectly, and Penny had probably crushed that.

Penny kept to herself for a while, wallowing in her gloom. She stared aimlessly across the muddy courtyard as if a bus would appear at any moment and take her home. The mature Pine trees were nice though. She especially liked the lone Cypress tree that just seemed to tower above everything else. Penny grew bored and glanced over at her roommates.

That's when the entertainment began. Yumiko had taken charge and was pointing and giving instructions. It didn't appear that her leadership was helping though. They had successfully cleared some space by pushing the heavy furniture up against the wall—Yumiko had personally led the charge. Then, they unfurled the mat and left it upside down on the floor. One of the girls even held out the spinning wheel and stared curiously at the blank white piece of cardboard until Yumiko pointed out the business end lay on the other side.

The taller girl demonstrated by spinning the small plastic arrow, getting down on all fours, and crawling to an unoccupied, colored circle on the mat, of which there were none. Yumiko pressed her hand down.

"See?" she said. "Just like this."

"But it says foot..." a girl pointed out.

Yumiko tapped her toes into the thin plastic sheet. "Yeah, I know, it does both. See?"

"Ah, that makes sense."

Suki snatched the spinner from the girl's hands. "OK, me first!" she said, then dropped to her knees. Her bob haircut was short, but hair still got in her face. Suki curled some behind her ear and spun the wheel.

Penny could see the backs of her thick thighs as she brought her elbows down onto the floor and waited. She just sort of hovered over the thing like it was hers and no one else was allowed to see it. But the way she just so casually sat there like that caused Penny to stir under her blankets. She sat up a little taller in her chair and waited with anticipation like everyone else.

"Right foot, blue!" she announced, grinning up at her friends like she'd won the game. But then her small, round face turned serious.

Yumiko brought her head in close. "What's wrong?"

Suki scoffed. "What are you, stupid? This mat is worn out, I can barely see the colors."

"That's OK, we can just pretend. And I can still see them! Well, kind of..."

"Are you wearing your glasses?"

Yumiko squinted. "What? I don't wear glasses."

"Well, maybe you should!"

Yumiko cast her sullen gaze down to her socks.

It appeared the game was over before it even began. The girls started squabbling among themselves. Their voices rose, their delicate hands pointed, and it even looked like they were fighting over who got to read the box. Then, Penny heard her name.

Yumiko called over to her, waving her arms and beckoning her to join them. The wood cabin went quiet. A moment later, the large mound rumbled to life. A sea of blankets cascaded down her body and splashed onto the floor.

"Fine! But I'm not playing!" she said, making her annoyance perfectly clear.

"That's OK," Yumiko said cheerfully. "Just come join us. I think we just need your help, we've never played before."

The first thing Penny noticed when she plopped down on her knees was how warm it was by the hearth. She'd been in the cold so long it felt like she'd just discovered fire for the first time. She rubbed her hands together and basked in the warmth.

"Oh my God, you're freezing, Penny," Yumiko said.

Penny was glad that someone had noticed, but still, she ignored her. When she spoke, it startled the other girls. She figured it could have been her accent or the fact she'd hardly said a word in five days. Penny cleared her throat. "Alright, is it OK if I try something?"

"Sure, anything! What is it?"

"Maybe, you can, uh, try turning the mat over?" Penny suggested as politely as she could through gritted teeth.

There was a chorus of "oohs" like Penny had just made a great scientific discovery. Yumiko and her team scooted across the floor in their short skirts and ruffled out the edges, making sure it was nice and even. The fruity fragrance of their body lotion assaulted Penny's nose, rising from all the naked skin of their legs. Under normal circumstances, the pleasant smell should have relaxed her, but it just made Penny feel apprehensive.

"You're a genius!" Yumiko said, patting Penny on the back.

The blonde girl squirmed under her jacket and said nothing.

"OK, it was my turn, remember? Right foot, blue!" Suki reminded everyone. But when she pointed to the wheel, Penny laughed.

"What?" Suki asked, scowling.

"Oh, nothing," Penny explained, "it's just that, well, see that thing that looks like a hand? The arrow is pointing right at it. Well, that's a hand. See?"

When Penny raised her arm to demonstrate, Suki wrinkled her brow. "Whatever... OK, right hand, blue!" she said without missing a beat.

"At least she knows her colors," Penny mumbled quietly to herself.

But she was pleased to see Suki merely back up a few feet and place her hand down on a dot in the corner. The girl wasn't even five feet tall, but still somehow managed a full, round figure. And her skirt was so short that only a tiny sliver hung down over her feet when she sat back on her heels. Penny could make out the distinct shape of her plump little bottom even through the thick plaid material. Suki just appeared so comfortable on her knees in front of everyone. Penny would have died doing something like that even with her closest friends back home. Penny finally managed to turn her head.

Yumiko licked her thumb and held it up in the air before spinning the dial. "Left foot, red," she called very carefully. She even waited for Penny to check her work before placing a foot right beside Suki's hand. She stood there, towering above her friend, smiling down at her.

"Oh my God! Yumi, why'd you have to take that one?" Suki complained.

"So we could be next to each other forever, and ever, and ever..." Yumiko said, then blew her friend a kiss.

"Gross!"

"Ladies!" Penny said. She waited until she had their attention. "Let's just hurry this up if you don't mind. Hey, can you hand me that?" She pointed to the spinner.

After someone slid it over, the blonde girl cursed quietly under her lips. She worried about her promise to Sunshine but reasoned that all she was doing was speeding things up so she could go to bed. The prospect of two more dreadful, lonely days depressed her though. At least this was entertaining. Penny spun the wheel.

The other girls were just background noise to Penny. They weren't as cute, or energetic, and almost bored her. She perked up again only when it was her friends' turns—at least that's what she privately thought of Suki and Yumiko.

"Penny?" Suki asked from her knees.

The blonde girl shook the fog from her head. "Oh, right. Let's see, uh, right hand, blue?"

The girls booed.

"Alright! Alright! Sheesh, calm down. How about this? Left hand, blue."

"No fair!" someone complained.

"Yeah, you're cheating!" said another.

Penny shrank back. "Uh, there's really no winning in this game. But if you want I can spin again?"

"No!" Suki insisted. Then, both of her hands were on the mat, and her large chest flashed from the opening in her top. To Penny, it didn't appear that the girl was wearing a bra. There was just a sea of round, perky flesh staring up at her where the buttons of her blouse should have been. Suki caught her staring and grinned. Penny promptly turned her attention back to her duties.

She cleared her throat. "Yumi, let's see... Right foot, red."

The immature girls broke into fits of laughter when Yumiko brought her waist around to the same level as Suki's eyes. They pointed at her skirt, then at Suki's face. But as Suki defiantly held her ground, the whispers and jokes died away. Suki just stared right back up at Yumiko until the taller girl looked away.

Penny too felt a little intimidated by Suki. Her aesthetics made her more imposing than her meager five-foot frame should have allowed. And her confidence, as unfounded as it was, made her stand out. It permitted her to get away with all sorts of things, like the way she was leaning so far forward that Penny could see up her skirt. Penny began to doubt whether she was wearing any panties. Then, something else caught Penny's eye.

Tucked inside the full-page instruction manual was another piece of cardboard. Curious, she opened the cover and produced another spinner.

"What's this?" she said quietly. But when she looked up, all eyes were on her. "It looks like another, you know, one of those. But this one has... Well, look."

The girls gasped. Instead of feet and hands and colors, this dial had a shirt, skirt, socks, and tie—among other things. Silence flooded their warm space. The Japanese girls looked at her, waiting. Penny tugged at the neck of her sweater, trying to let some cool air in. Sweat was starting to run down her face as the fire burned her up.

Yumiko eventually comprehended what the new spinner was for, and then she turned to Penny and noticed her discomfort. Yumiko grinned. "Too bad it doesn't have coats," she joked. "You're sweating. Are you OK?"

The girls laughed, and one of them added, "And sweatpants too!"

"No, no, I'm fine," Penny lied. "I'll just put this away—"

"Wait!" Suki interrupted. Then her voice grew softer. "I mean, it's kind of cool, don't you think?" She looked up thoughtfully at her roommates.

The other girls rubbed at their arms and stared down at their feet.

"Come on!" she insisted. "We're not a bunch of little girls anymore, that's the whole point of camp!"

Yumiko kept her brave face despite the doubt that crept into her voice. "I, uh—I mean obviously someone left it there for a reason."

The girls nodded like it made sense.

Suki's coercive little grin widened. "And I'm not afraid, I wouldn't mind trying it."

"So, you want me to, uh, use this?" Penny tried to confirm.

"Yeah, I'll go first," Suki said boldly, straightening her shoulders.

The clamor died down. Penny set it down beside the other one and spun the wheel, watching the cute Asian girl's face intently. When she saw the shock and disbelief materialize and wash away her smug smile though, she knew where it had landed. She didn't have to look.

"I, uh, OK... No problem..." Suki reassured herself. But she didn't exactly start undressing either.

The girls all started talking at once, doing everything they could to convince her to keep going. Penny worried the chorus of excited teenagers could be heard far from the confines of their cabin and Sunshine would catch her surrounded by strippers. Penny raised her hand and the room went quiet.

Suki stood up tall on her knees and slowly began to wash her hands up the smooth, white skin of her legs. She tried to make it sexy, like something an adult would do, but the worried grin on her face just made her look every bit her age. The girls held their breath and waited for her hands to disappear under the folds of her skirt.

A moment later her panties fell to the floor and she calmly stepped out of them.

"Orange? What's orange?" Penny asked. She thought back to the bus ride, and Sunshine's tedious explanation, but just came up blank. And the girls didn't hear her anyway. Besides, Penny was trying, like the rest of the girls, to see if anything was dangling down and visible below her short skirt.

But as hard as she tried, Penny just came up empty. The front of Suki's skirt was flat. But there was just something off about the way she appeared so comfortable, even on her knees. The short girl set her hands on her hips and proudly examined everyone's face to make sure their eyes were on her like she wanted them to peek.

"Alright, uh, Yumi's turn?" Penny said, pointing.

"Me? Why me?" she protested.

"Because it's your turn, that's why."

But the girls loved it. They sounded like excited students after a teacher singled someone out and scolded them. It seemed that Penny was the boss now. And her first act after order had been established was to spin the wheel once more. But she hesitated as she looked at her nervous friend.

"Yumi, are you sure?" Penny asked.

The pretty girl scrunched her face and nodded.

"OK, it's, uh—" Penny gulped "—skirt."

Penny remembered red all too well. It was hard to see under the tail ends of the blouse that Yumiko was clutching so tightly, but that didn't stop Penny, and the rest of the girls, from visualizing what lay underneath. The taller girl kicked her skirt away nervously, then looked Penny's way, as if she should get on with it.

There weren't any other exciting colors as the game progressed. Suki had been the only orange. But as she went through the different girls and revealed that intimate personal detail about each of them, Penny grew ashamed. She knew under her clothes she had cheated. Her green underwear was a lie.

The room once again died down when the third round began. It was Suki's turn again, and she was down to just a blouse and skirt. Suki took a deep breath and exhaled all over the red thong in her face. "Oh my God get that thing away from me!" she huffed. Then, her face grew serious and she nodded over to Penny. "OK, I'm ready, go ahead."

"Are you sure? We can stop if you want, it's almost bedtime anyway," Penny pointed out.

But the stubborn girl shook her head almost like her honor was at stake. The little plastic arrow ticked rapidly then slowly came to a crawl, finally settling on the brown, plaid skirt image.

"You wanted to know what orange was, right?" someone asked Penny. But Penny wasn't given any time to even acknowledge her. Besides, the moisture creeping into the green material between her legs was too distracting. And it haunted her even more knowing her panties were intended for boys—or anyone with a different anatomy than hers.

The zipper on the side of Suki's skirt hummed, then the whole thing came apart. She threw it to the floor and reached for her crotch to cover herself. She did it slowly though, like it was only a token gesture, like something a modest girl was supposed to do. And her small hands couldn't conceal all of it anyway as it drooped down and swayed between her thighs.

"Six," the girl from before said, daring to break the silence to fill Penny in. "She's six inches. She's the biggest girl here."

Penny swallowed.

"But I bet she's nothing compared to you," the girl added.

"Oh, I, uh—I don't know about that," Penny admitted.

But when Penny noticed all their eyes on her, she knew there was a problem. As she bent over the clothes wheel, her loose sweatpants drooped down and flashed her underwear. She hurriedly covered herself and sat back, still clutching the rim of her pants.

Their bright, big eyes couldn't unsee it though. So instead of the long penis dangling between Suki's legs, their curious faces were on her. Penny raised her hands. She was about to speak, to try and get things back on track, but the heat and the sweat overwhelmed her. Penny wormed her hands out from the sleeves of her coat and tossed it across the room. Her hoodie went next.

The girls stared in disbelief and some even cheered when Penny started to pull her long-sleeved shirt up and over her body. They gasped and pointed when her nipples flashed brightly in the firelight. Penny stopped abruptly. She shook her head, then lowered her shirt back down.

"No! Come on! Keep going! We're all doing it!" they complained.

"I... I can't. You don't understand. I can seriously get in a lot of trouble, and—no! I'm done!" Penny said. She stood, grabbed her things, and then made her way to her bed. She slipped under the covers and sulked.

The entire gang of girls couldn't get her to change her mind, and it wasn't for lack of trying. They came up to her individually, and some in small groups, and offered nothing but nice sentiments and compliments. They practically begged her to come back. But the answer was always the same. Penny was determined to keep her promise.

Suki went last. The short girl, wearing only her blouse, approached with hunched shoulders and her hands still covering her crotch. "Penny?" she asked softly.

"No!" Penny said and rolled onto her side. "And put some pants on!"

"OK, but I was going to ask if I could maybe, I don't know, just talk with you for a bit?"

"No!"

"Well, can I just be near you for a while then?" Suki asked even softer than before. Then she braced herself for the inevitable. But the "No" never came, so Suki took a tentative step forward. "They're going to sleep now, they don't want to play without you."

Just then the lights in the dorm went out. Penny sniffed and wiped at her nose. "Good, I'm tired. Maybe you should go to sleep too."

"Will you tell me what's wrong first?"

"I'm fine!" Penny insisted.

"Are you sure?" Suki asked, then gently placed her hand on Penny's shoulder.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Relax, please, what's going on with you? I know that game got a little weird, so I just wanted to say I was sorry. It was all my idea, I shouldn't have made everyone do that."

IsabelaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaRoss

Penny chose to take a deep breath instead of yelling at the girl. She said, "No, it wasn't your fault—and I don't care about the dumb game."

Suki let out a loud sigh. "Oh thank God! I was so worried you thought it was too much, like maybe you thought we were, you know, crazy!"

"Well, you still are naked, right?"

"A little," the short Asian girl admitted.

Penny laughed.

Suki pinched her blouse. "I still have my shirt though, see?"

Penny lifted her head, glanced at the petite girl's oversized chest, and then abruptly planted her face into her pillow. She had to. That thing was still dangling between her legs, and now she'd seen all of it. And even though the low light made the details blurry, the silhouette was abundantly clear. Suki's hand dipped down Penny's back and started to rub.

"Are you OK?" Suki asked one more time.

"Quit asking that, and don't touch me," Penny replied with a muffled voice.

Suki pouted. "Why are you so mean? What did I do?"

"Nothing! You didn't do anything, why won't you listen—it's not you, it's... It's..."

"What?" Suki asked as she pressed down hard into Penny's lower back. "What is it? You can tell me."

"I made a promise to Sunshine, I can't take off my clothes!"

"That's it?"

"What do you mean 'that's it'? Hey! How can you laugh, this isn't funny! Suki!" Penny shouted quietly. But when Suki covered her teeth with her hand and began to laugh louder, Penny whispered, "Hey! Stop! They're going to hear you!"

"Ah!" Suki said suddenly. "That explains it! That's why you wear all those clothes—like literally all the clothes."

"I just need to sort of, I don't know, behave. I mean, I want to play all those dumb games with you, but I can't, I just can't. God, it's so nice to have someone to talk to..."

The massage resumed. Her hands worked over Penny's shirt and veered down her back, pressing hard and kneading into her skin.

Penny sighed. "That actually feels nice."

"You think so? I'm glad. I've been practicing."

"Practicing?" Penny laughed. "Practicing with who?"

"Friends from school mostly, but none of them are as soft as you."

"Soft as me? That's my shirt. Of course, it's soft. Wait! Suki, what are you doing!" Penny said and tugged her shirt back down to where it was supposed to be.

"Sorry, it was an accident, it just keeps moving around. It's much easier without a shirt," Suki pointed out.

"Well, sucks for me," the stubborn girl laying face down on her bed said.

"We already saw your boobs you know."

"Ugh! Don't remind me! Just... Just be quiet."

"So I can keep touching you?"

"You sound like a perv," Penny mumbled. But then she softened her tone and quietly added, "Fine, whatever."

Encouraged, Suki bent at the waist and pressed both hands firmly into the small of her back. Penny sighed. And in the silence, her ears perked up. She swore she could hear someone clapping, like flesh was bumping into flesh. Then she heard it again. Penny gripped tightly into the mattress with her fingers and fought the urge to swivel her head around and peek.

She was even too nervous to complain when Suki's fingers wandered a little too far and butted into her pants. Penny clenched her teeth and squeezed her fists until those dangerous, little hands returned to the safety of her back, and she could once again allow herself to exhale. The whole idea of allowing a stranger to touch her like this would have mortified her less than a week ago. Then she remembered the bus. And compared to what she'd done there, this was nothing. She was working herself up for no reason, she reassured herself. Penny wiggled her bottom, got comfortable, and audibly exhaled, long and slow.

"That's it, you're learning to relax," Suki whispered. "Just keep doing that."

Penny took her advice. A few minutes later she whispered, "Suki?"

"Uh huh?"

"You don't have to do this you know, you don't have to be nice to me."

Suki swatted the girl's bottom, and a very flustered Penny finally emerged from her pillow, glaring, but confused. The young girl staring back at her was the epitome of innocence. Those dark, big eyes of hers were disarming, and Penny felt the urge to reprimand her fade away. As Suki worked, Penny knew her shirt was creeping up again, they both knew. But she said nothing. Penny, perched up on her elbows, only watched. Her jaw slowly came apart.

The pads of Suki's fingertips brushed over bare skin, lightly tracing the outline of her shirt, and the pants just below. They rode along the waistband of her thong, pinching and pulling, and slipped inside to rub away the little red mark it had left behind. But they tickled and forced Penny to squirm. Her shirt only rose higher. Then she heard that noise again.

Suki's heavy penis flopped through the air and slapped into her thigh. It swung like a pendulum between her legs when she leaned a little further forward and pushed. Penny grimaced. She failed to stifle a grunt and snapped her head around to scan the dark room for any sign that someone had heard. But she found nothing. The roaring fire had faded to embers, and raindrops streaked down the large windows. Penny brought her gaze back to Suki's hips. The methodical movement mesmerized her. She'd never felt that with her boyfriend.

He would only grope her breasts or try to get between her legs. But if he were here right now though, she'd let him. Penny visualized herself unbuttoning her favorite pair of jeans and pulling down the zipper right in front of him. And his greedy little hand would land on her stomach and start moving down like it always did. But this time, Penny would open her legs. She wanted him to put his hand down there so he could feel how wet she was. Penny woke from her dream and noticed Suki staring.

The girl's large, staring eyes were on the bare skin of Penny's back. They shifted lower, down to her bottom, and Suki's hands followed. And with each subtle movement, no matter how small, the damned thing between her legs would wobble and thud into her leg. Suki took a sudden step to her side, closer to Penny's shoulders.

She gently pushed Penny's cheek back down into the pillow, then started pressing into her upper back. Penny clenched her jaw and blew hot air from her nose. She breathed quicker. She tried to settle down, to calm herself so that no one would hear her quiet sighs. But the intimidating thing dangling in front of her negated any attempts to calm herself.

Suki whispered, "It's actually six and three quarters, but Sunshine says I have to wait until next year. She didn't want me to make anyone jealous."

"Oh my God," Penny whispered in cadence with her slow, rhythmic panting. It was like one quick sigh after another. "You're... You're basically A... A..."

"Purple?" Suki finished for her. "Almost. Maybe next year."

"That means you're... Seven. That's like, twice the size of my boyfriend."

"Shh!" Suki warned. "You need to be quiet."

Penny closed her eyes and wished she could take it back. Not just that last outburst, but all of it: how she wasn't careful during their game, what she'd done on the bus, and the deal she'd made with her sister. When she felt Suki's hands on her neck, Penny's eyes blinked open and noticed that the direction of Suki's hips had changed. Instead of side to side it was wobbling front to back like the girl's erection was coming to get her.

Penny tried to retreat and slink back into the bed, but Suki, whether she knew it or not, had her pinned. And the menacing thing kept lumbering towards her, only to swing away again and get closer the next time. Closer. Penny felt like it was getting longer too, filling out in front of her eyes. Suki brought one knee up onto the bed, then a moment later the other one.

"Suki... Suki!" Penny said. She tried to shout, but what came out was meek and quiet.

"I'm just tired, that's all, and my back hurts a little," Suki explained.

"But you... You can't! And I... We..."

"Shh!" Suki reminded her.

Penny felt cold air on her back and reached down to find her shirt. She patted her side, then the small of her back but found only skin. Higher and higher she went until she'd stretched her arm as far as it would bend. "Suki!" she cried.

Suki ignored her and ran her hands down the pretty girl's slender sides. With her short arms, she had to lean and stretch to get all the way down her waist to where she could push and pull Penny's panties. Then, she glided back up, brushing over the sides of her exposed breasts. And Penny didn't do anything about it. She didn't yell, or complain, or even try to shield herself. Instead, she loosened her arms and let them dangle listlessly by her sides. It was only when Suki's penis nudged her shoulder did she have a moment of clarity and realized this was going too far.

"Suki, hey Suki!" she called. "You have to stop!"

Then, as Suki's hand descended downward toward Penny's bottom one more time, her cock veered to the side and collided with Penny's lips.

"Bwah!" Penny groaned through a closed mouth. Her muffled protests picked up in earnest, "Suki! No! No!"

The amateur masseuse spoke over her like she didn't even hear her. "Penny, it's getting cold. I'm kind of wondering if, you know, it would be alright if I can sleep with you tonight?" But that's all she said. She didn't apologize, or even acknowledge the fact that her penis was now resting on the girl's face, nestled between her upper lip and nose.

It twitched. The soft head bounced, lurched a little to one side, then tickled her lips. Penny crossed her eyes and stared down her nose. Too afraid to open her mouth, she took short, quick breaths through her nostrils. But that just made it worse. The alluring scent of tender flesh washed up into her lungs and sent her into a panic. She squirmed, but still couldn't break free. Then, there was a faint rumbling beneath her.

The flimsy mattress shook as Suki's knees ambled closer. The head of her penis slid along Penny's lips like the girl was actively pumping her hips and trying to force it inside. And Penny considered letting her do it too. All she had to do was open her mouth and that pretty shaft would be gliding along her tongue and pressing into the back of her throat. Penny clawed her fingers into the mattress.

She searched deep within herself for strength. Then finally, Penny managed to wrench herself free. She blurted out the first thing that came to mind, "Hey! Just... Just get in! Come on!"

And to her surprise, it worked. The petite, Asian teenager sat back on her heels. Suki shook her head and said softly through chattering teeth, "Really?"

"Yeah, it's fine, just come here," Penny reassured her, patting the mattress beside her. "Come on, before someone sees us."

Suki shivered. "I'm just so c-c-cold."

Penny didn't see any goosebumps, and the girl's erection told Penny she was fine. But she rose anyway and extended her hand. She guided the girl down into the warmth of the mattress, then quickly scoured the room one more time for any signs of life. Satisfied, she pulled the thick bundle of blankets up to their shoulders.

"Th-th-thanks," Suki whispered into the back of Penny's braids.

"Shh," is all Penny could think to say. "Just go to sleep."

"But I... I need you to know it was an accident."

"You seem to have a lot of accidents, Suki."

"I'm serious! It just kind of happened all on its own, I was just so distracted by—ah, never mind."

"Psst! Hey, Suki! Be quiet! And... And don't do anything else."

"OK," Suki said.

The girls closed their eyes.

When Penny woke it was still dark. She was confused and disoriented, but one thing was immediately clear. A hand was groping her.

As her senses slowly returned, Penny began to orient herself. She was on her stomach, and her head pointed to the bunk next to hers. It was dark and still. Her ears strained and picked up on a strange sound, like someone was washing their hands. Then she detected something else. The mattress seemed to rock under her. It was faint, but still, she could make out the small, minute tremors coming at regular intervals. Then there was the breathing, quiet and barely noticeable, but certainly not normal the way it was so in sync with the vibrations in the bed.

She slowly craned her neck and found her pants sitting low. And Suki's wet hand, all shiny with lotion, was rubbing into her butt. Penny noticed her thong was still there though, but there was little consolation in that as its capacity for concealment and privacy was inherently limited. She mustered her courage, then turned to face the girl.

She found Suki on her back, eyes closed and panting. Her blouse was unbuttoned down the middle. And one hand was balled up in a fist, twisting and smothering the top half of her shaft.

Penny buried her face into her pillow. She could still hear it though, the way that small hand sloshed around, smearing in more of that fruity lotion. At any moment Penny feared her roommates would pick up on it too. But she kept silent. She wasn't even sure why, perhaps she was optimistic that Suki was almost done. And besides, Suki's other hand stayed right where it was and didn't try to go any further into her pants.

"Oh my God, Penny," she heard. "I'm so hard, my dick is so hard."

Penny just gritted her teeth, hoping Suki was still half asleep and only muttering to herself in her dreams. The sleepy ramblings kept coming though.

Suki whispered, "And I... I... God I want you to suck it so bad. I wanna see what you look like when it's in your mouth."

The lotion seeped into the webbing of her fingers and grew louder. Penny was sure the other girls would have heard it by now. At least Suki's lustful cries were quiet.

"I'd take it out and rub it all over your pretty face, and then you know what I'd do, Penny? I'd cum in your mouth."

Penny grunted. She shot her hips down into the mattress like she was trying to tunnel her way to safety, but Suki's little hand followed and washed over her clenched cheeks, smearing in more lotion.

The transgender girl's voice faded to a whisper. "I saw how you were looking at it Penny—oh my God I loved how you were pretending to be afraid. But you don't have anything to worry about, I would never hurt you." Even though she spoke softer and quieter, the vibrations in the bed grew more intense as she pumped her hips into her fist. "And it... It felt so good when it was on your face. I... I thought you were going to do it, I seriously thought you were going to open your mouth and suck it"

Penny couldn't take it anymore. She blurted out, "Suki! Shh!"

Suki yelped. "Penny! You're awake! I was just..."

Their eyes met, and Penny only gaped. She couldn't move, even her mind felt like it was paralyzed. She couldn't muster a single word.

"I... I thought you were asleep, and... I can explain," Suki said, fumbling over her own words. And although her hand slowed, it never stopped.

Penny blinked, her bright blue eyes looking and staring. And Suki stared right back, still pumping her fist. Her lip curled and she clenched her teeth.

"Just... Just hurry!" Penny finally huffed.

"Are you sure?"

"And don't make a mess!"

Suki thrust her hips up. Then she did it again. "Penny?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could... Maybe..."

Penny shook her head. "No! Jesus! Just do it yourself!"

Suki nodded. "OK, OK, but Penny, can I... Can I touch you?"

She thought for a bit, then finally scooted in closer. Penny set her face down just above Suki's exposed breast. She whispered, "OK, you can touch me, but only my butt."

Those delicate fingers ripped into her cheeks. Suki pressed them together, pulled them apart, and with her other hand stroked the full length of her shaft. Her small hand didn't even cover half of it. Penny secretly admired how Suki's little fingers had to travel such a long distance every time she stoked it. It was very different with her boyfriend's little penis.

Penny squinted in anticipation of the huge explosion that was to come. A minute ticked by. Then another. Eventually, she whispered, "Suki? Suki!"

"Huh?" the dazed girl said.

Penny surprised herself when she pressed her lips into Suki's ear and whispered, "Just pretend it's me doing it, OK? Pretend it's in my mouth and I'm... I'm sucking it."

"Oh my God, I'm going to... It's... This feels so good," Suki moaned.

The blonde girl breathed hot air into her ear. "I'm sucking your big cock," she said again.

Suki let go of it and reached back above her head, clutching the pillow. Her solid shaft stood tall all on its own. A moment later, white liquid trickled up from the tip. The girls watched as the viscous white stuff slowly rolled over the head and made its way down her shaft. Penny held her breath and waited for more.

Again Suki raised her hips, and another, thicker wad of cum bubbled up and dribbled down its length. The girl's chest started to shake, her hips spasmed, and then more semen flowed out from deep inside where it had been accumulating. She became frantic like she was trying to forcefully push it out.

She whispered down to Penny, repeating over and over, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum for you, Penny!"

It was very timid the way it just methodically oozed out in little spurts. But eventually, the whole thing was coated with a thick, white film. And every time Penny thought it was over, it would just twitch again, and the mess on her shaft just got heavier. It got so heavy that it rolled down and collected on her tummy.

"Suck it!" Suki blurted out.

"Suki!"

"Please, just put your mouth on it—just suck my dick!"

"I'm not a slut!" Penny insisted.

Suki's eyes flashed. "If you do, I won't tell anyone you're a girl."

Penny's heart stopped. She froze. More cum seeped out.

"Hurry! Please!" Suki said.

Apprehension flooded Penny's bright, blue eyes. She didn't say anything. She couldn't.

"You really don't remember me?" Suki asked.

Penny avoided eye contact and kept silent.

"See? That's how I knew, Penny—or whatever your real name is. I met your sister like a month ago when you guys were on vacation. My family was there too."

"In Switzerland?" Penny asked quietly.

Suki nodded. "We skied together for like three days. So when you didn't recognize me—that's when I figured it out. Who do you think told them about the camp? I was really hoping to see her again."

"You can't tell anyone!" Penny cried.

Suki pressed a finger to her lips and thrust her hips in the air.

Penny's world closed in around her. The darkness certainly didn't help, but soon all Penny could see was the girl's body as it trembled beside her, and the slippery mess on her penis. It seemed to glow brightly even in the low light.

"Just... Just do it on yourself, please?" Penny begged. "I don't like cum."

Suki shook her head. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, OK? And then, I promise I won't bring it up again. Just this once, Penny."

"Suki! I thought you were my friend..." Penny pleaded.

The treacherous Asian girl only pleaded more, "You don't understand, Penny! I love your sister—and you look just like her! Please, you have to believe me! I'm so horny, I have been since I met her!"

Penny knew she was running out of time. More cum seeped out. She scowled and slammed her fist into the mattress. Penny whispered angrily, "Fine! But that's it! OK?"

"I swear!"

Penny's cheek slipped from Suki's breast and settled on her tummy. The girl's warm skin trembled under her face, making her dizzy. Then the strong scent of Suki's mess enveloped her. Penny had always hated it. She despised it. And now there was an overwhelming, almost impossible, volume of cum in her path. She took a breath.

Suki grunted. She set her hands down on Penny's braids and forced her lower. Penny relaxed her jaw, and the slimy thing slipped past her lips. She gagged.

The taste was foreign and offensive. Penny couldn't describe how awful it was, even as it accumulated in her mouth. Eventually, she reeled back and spit.

But Suki just pushed her back down, and more of her long shaft slipped inside. Further. Penny choked when it got as far as her throat. She couldn't move though, Suki's strong hands held her down. Then, the rhythmic humping abruptly stopped.

The faint muscles of her abs tightened under Penny's face and Suki squirted a long, powerful stream down Penny's throat. Suki's strong, little fingers loosened their tight grip around her head and allowed Penny room to scoot back. But Penny didn't come up for air, or gasp or spit. She was just so thankful that it wasn't blasting down her throat anymore that she left the head in her mouth.

She sealed her lips tightly around it and let the pretty girl shoot into her mouth. Penny even started bobbing her head, like she was trying to milk it out of her and get it over with. Suki grunted.

"I've never cum in a girl's mouth before," she whispered.

"Mmm!" Penny protested with her mouth full.

"Are all girls sluts like you?"

Penny shouted into the girl's cock, but white liquid seeped from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin. Her cheeks ballooned out and she could hear the girl's penis sloshing around inside her mouth, splashing and rolling in her own cum. It twitched one final time, and then Suki collapsed back into the mattress. Penny was free.

She leaped from the bed and darted to the bathroom, holding her palm up to her face to prevent anything from spilling onto the floor. The taste was revolting to the point she felt ill. She felt that way when she tasted the first drops, and now her mouth was full of it. Penny was desperate to spit it into the sink, in the shower, or even on the bathroom floor if she couldn't manage to get any further. Her hand fumbled with the door.

She wrenched it open, slipped inside, and slammed the door behind her. When she turned, Penny saw two surprised girls staring back at her.

"Penny?" Yumiko said.

Published 
Written by bojacauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors