Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spinner Series: The Boat

"Another wild weekend with Jennifer on the boat."

12
5 Comments 5
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was another beach weekend coming up for Jennifer and me, but this time we invited my best friend Ted and his girlfriend, Tina. Ted called me Thursday to say that Tina had a family funeral that came up at the last minute so she couldn’t come down.  

I asked Ted if he was going to the funeral and he said, “No, it’s out of state so she’s going with family so they won’t be back until Monday and I have to work. “

“Why don’t you come to the beach with Jenn and me?” I offered.

“I don’t want to be in the way of you two doing your thing,” He replied.

“You know that we both have lots of fun when you’re around and truth be told you can talk her into doing some crazy shit.  Remember the time that you dared her drunk ass to walk down to the ocean and back topless, and she did it.  I get laid twice as much after you get her all riled up with your crazy dares,” I said.

“Yeah that was a great one, I can’t believe that she did that either.  Poor girl doesn’t have much in the titty department, but she does have a great ass, you lucky bastard,” Ted replied.

“And it’s even better up close and nude,” I offered.  “So are you coming with us or what?”

“Do you think I’ll get a chance to see that ass naked?” he asked.

“I’m sure that if you dare her to do something crazy that involves being naked that you’ll see whatever you want, but no touching, you conniving bastard!” I spouted as I tried to keep from laughing.

Trying to sound hurt Ted countered, “Now you know that I take our pact very seriously and would never do such a thing, even if it was offered.”

Pretending to sound like I believed that he was hurt I half pouted, “Did I hurt your wittle feelings?”  Then changing back to normal, added, “You better take it seriously, you sex addict!”

Laughing his ass off Ted said, “Okay I’ll come and promise not to touch, but are pics alright?”

“Of course,” I replied.  “Be ready to go by seven tomorrow night.  We’ll swing by and pick you up on our way.”

Once I got off of the phone with Ted, I called Jenn to give her the news.  She seemed a little bummed at first since she and Tina had planned a whole day shopping but quickly lightened up when I told her that the boat was out of the shop.  

I said, "I think it would be fun for the three of us to do a little bar hopping with the boat Saturday afternoon, what do you think?" 

"I think that would be a blast, but there will be no dares of any kind.  That damn Ted just gets me into trouble when he starts that shit," she replied.

"Okay baby, no dares.  But you should probably try not to drink too much because that's what really gets you into trouble," I laughingly replied.

It was Friday night, and as I pulled into Jenn's apartment parking lot, I noticed that she was already waiting outside with her bag in hand.  She was wearing a short pink skirt with a white t-shirt that made it evident to anyone that looked that she wasn't wearing a bra.  After she threw her bag in the back seat, she leaned over and gave me a big kiss.  

Once she was settled in, I asked, "I can see that you aren't wearing a bra but are you wearing any panties under that short skirt?"

Jenn just grinned a sly little grin and replied, "Don't you think we should get going?  The traffic will get pretty bad if we wait too long."

Grinning back at her I merely said, "Sure baby, let's go."

After we got on the highway, I slid my right hand over to her thigh and slowly moved it up until I confirmed my suspicions.  While I lightly stroked her dampening little pussy, she slipped off her shoes and socks.  Once she was barefoot, she placed her feet on the dash spread about three feet apart, giving me much better access.  When I slipped two fingers inside her juicy hole, she pulled off her t-shirt to play with her hardening nipples.

As she closed in on her orgasm, I'm sure that several people got quite the eyeful of her fantastic body, but I really didn't care.  I was barely able to keep my eye on the road as I brought her to her first climax of the weekend.   Once she started to come down, I eased my fingers out of her and began to bring them to my mouth to taste her, but she quickly pulled them to her mouth first and licked them clean.  When she saw the mock sad look on my face, she promptly slid them back inside so that I could have a taste too.  As I enjoyed her sweet nectar, Jenn tilted her seat back and took a little nap still wholly exposed.

Pulling up to Ted’s house brought Jenn out of her slumber, and she slowly covered up as Ted walked out to the car.  As he got to the passenger side door, Jenn was just pulling her t-shirt over her head to cover up those pert little nipples.  Ted quickly passed by and threw his bag into the trunk and then came back.  

Opening the door, Ted assumed that he was getting in the back seat and told Jenn, “Just lean forward and I’ll tilt the chair up enough to slide into the back seat.”

Chuckling, Jenn replied, “You know that you can’t fit in the back.  I’ll just slip back between the seats so you guys can chat.”  After throwing her shoes and socks onto the floor in the back, Jenn turned towards the gap between the seats and started to climb through, giving Ted quite a show.  As she passed into the back seat, Ted’s eyes got as big as saucers, and he couldn’t close his mouth.

Finally, he said, “Thank you!” and hopped into his seat.

Jenn really didn’t say much for the rest of the trip since she started reading a new book as Ted and I talked away.  Lying across the back seat with her head propped up on the passenger side of the car, she occasionally would rub my shoulder and neck with her bare foot.  This was our little cue that I was to look back after a minute as she pleasured herself behind Ted’s back.  It was also her way of making sure that I paid close attention to her at all times as she was quite needy.

Once we arrived at the townhouse and got settled in I made a call to the marina to have the boat scheduled for a morning drop in the water.  Not at all hungry since we had opted to stop for dinner at a fast food place on the drive down, we just grabbed a few beers and sat on the deck to watch the sunset.  Ted and I each were lying on lounge chairs, and Jenn decided to lay face up on top of me.  As it started getting dark, she began wiggling that perfect little ass of hers against my cock until I told Ted that we were going to bed.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

When Jenn and I got to our bedroom, she made a bit of show by slowly removing her t-shirt and skirt.  Bending over and facing away from me she dug through her bag and withdrew a pair of panties.  

As she began putting her left leg into them I quickly grabbed around the waist and pulled her onto the bed saying, “you won’t be needing those tonight you hot little tease, it’s my turn now.”  

She had me so worked up that I was only about six strokes into that slick little muffin of hers before I was cumming like a madman. Fortunately for both of us, twenty-year-old guys have incredible stamina, and I just kept going until she was cumming too.

The following morning Jenn decided to make breakfast to save us a little time and money.  After we all ate and showered, we were off to the marina and a full day of boating.  Once we arrived at the marina, I went in and paid for the minor repairs as well as a full tank of gas.  The boat was a twenty-six and a half foot Wellcraft Nova Spyder with twin 454’s and racing headers that sounded like two Harley’s side by side.  After a clean-up and engine check, we were on our way to the bay and maybe even the ocean.

Pulling out of the marina we entered the bay at a nice slow pace until we were clear of everyone else and then brought the beast up on plane.  We settled in at about thirty mph with the bay just as smooth as glass.  With Ted in the bolster beside me and Jenn sprawled out on backbench soaking up the sun in her tiny bikini, all was right with the world.

Approaching the inlet to the ocean, we slowed to line up with the incoming waves, which were relatively small since it was low tide. Before we took out turn to head out, I had Jenn come up front to slip in front of me in my bolster so that she wouldn’t be bounced around.  When the timing looked good, we proceeded to accelerate rapidly to get it on plane before the first wave hit our bow. Making our way through the inlet, we could see that the ocean was still very calm so our ride would be nice and smooth.

Once we got out into the ocean, I let go of the wheel and throttles to let Jenn drive the boat for a while.  She loves to go fast so I reminded her to watch the swells closely as they can change in size and spacing at any moment, a lesson that I learned the hard way.  We spent the next hour taking turns racing and playing before we unanimously decided that it was time for a drink.  Ted was driving at that point so I told him to head back to the inlet so we could go to our favorite bar back in the bay.  As we got close to the inlet, Ted suggested that I take over since I was more familiar with piloting the boat through there and because he’d rather not wreck my boat.

After making our way through the inlet and the speed zones, we got some clear open space on the bay, so I cranked it up and even hit the nitrous for about ten seconds.  We were just skimming the top of the water running about sixty miles per hour before I slowly brought it back down to thirty.  Within another minute or two we were pulling up to the dock, tying up and getting a table.

They were having a special on Rumrunners, not my favorite, but Ted and Jenn each ordered one while I just got a cold beer.  When the two of them slurped their first ones down in a matter of minutes, I knew we needed to order some appetizers or this day was going to go to hell fast.  We got some calamari and ate it up as those two made a competition out of who could drink the most Rumrunners.  After about two hours and several drinks later those two were pretty much in the bag and I decided it was time to get them away from public ears as the dares had begun and they weren't quiet about it.

As I quickly paid the bill and herded the two of them into the boat, I got many grateful looks from the other patrons. Once inside the boat, the dare was for Jenn to strip naked on the back bench and let me fuck her as we made our way through the canal back to the bay.  At first, it seemed that she wasn’t going to do it just because Ted dared her, but after a minute I think the pure exhibitionism of the act was irresistible.  

With another half mile to the bay Jenn stripped naked and lay across the bench, and Ted turned to me and said, “If you don’t go back there right now and hit that I will!”

The left side of the canal was peppered with townhouses, but the right side was vacant land so I instructed Ted, “Stay as far to the right as you can without running us aground.”  Continuing I inquired, “Are you straight enough to drive?

“Sure, sure,” he said, and added, “Just go fuck the hell out of that hot-looking pussy!”

Heading back I dropped my swimsuit and started to kneel down to give her a good licking, but she stopped me by stating hungrily, “No foreplay, just fuck me.”

Slipping into her, I tried to keep a slow pace, but she wasn’t having any of that.  Wrapping her legs around my waist, she started squeezing and releasing me to force a jackhammer type pace which she so loved when she was really excited.  As Jenn and I were going at it like two dogs in heat, Ted was trying his best not to hit the bank as he stole the occasional glance at Jenn’s superb body. I could tell that he finally made it to the bay as the boat suddenly took off and Jenn and I were closing in on our orgasms.  

Once Ted was clear of any other boats he brought the boat to a stop, shut off the engines and jumped into the cool water to hide and shrink his stiff cock.  Moments later we had both climaxed and were kissing for a moment before Jenn said, “Get up, I’ve got to jump in the water to cool off.”  

So I slipped out of her, yanked up my trucks and dove in the water too.  Jenn did put on her top but held on to her bottoms so that she could rinse off before putting them back on.  After we all cooled off in the water for a while, we hopped back in the boat and headed back to the marina.  Once the boat was docked, we headed back to the townhouse and had a nice nap before heading back out to dinner and more adventures.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments