Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 2 of 7

"My gaze was sucked down between her legs, and down to the panties that were in the way. I licked my lips and took a deep solid breath."

47
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

The next day I woke up late in the morning, around eleven o'clock, and I was completely shattered. The festivities and the strong tobacco medicine from the night before had completely knocked me out.

I lay in bed for a long time before I managed to fight my way out of the bedroom like an old and limping pensioner. I immediately opened the garden door so that the irresistible heat wave inside could escape. The fans were turned on at the highest level and the day was kicked off with a cigarette in the mouth on the terrace. The peaceful whistling of the wind and the relaxing chirping of the birds filled my throbbing head with peace and harmony, while on the other side of the hedge, I could hear the twins playing, which brought a happy smile to my face.

"It's going to be a good day," I hummed cheerfully to myself and finally went inside when I had finished smoking. The agenda for the day was for me to go into town and do some shopping and hopefully do a little work answering some emails even though I was on holiday.

Two o'clock in the afternoon, I found myself back on my beautiful terrace, finished with the day's program, and sat with my feet slammed up on the garden chair opposite me. Carefree in my thoughts, I got interrupted when there was an unexpected heavy knock on the front door. I sighed deeply and was annoyed that the peace was over. Reluctantly, I got up from the chair and took heavy steps towards the entrance hall, and opened the front door.

"Good morning, dear neighbor!" It was the father.

SHIT! He was guaranteed to come because of the incident from yesterday. Damn, I knew the little dung bitch have been gossiping about me.

"I have to ask a favor," he continued, his voice became a little hoarse. I was completely confused and had expected a huge shitstorm from him.

"The twins, the wife and I will go for a walk down to the beach. Our oldest would rather stay home. So I want to hear if you can keep an extra eye on her until we get back home?”

"An eye on her, you can believe that," I thought wistfully as I giggled contentedly to myself, and had an idyllic flashback of the night before, when I was reminded of the most beautiful sight, of his eldest daughter, with the big plump booty, and the formidable firm C-cup.

"I can easily do that," I answered kindly, but with a skeptical tone. I personally would think she was old enough to take care of herself. It therefore also seemed a little distrustful that he came and asked. In reality, it was perfectly fine, but I still had my apprehensions.

"She takes care of herself, and enjoys some alone time, but it was more if something should come up," the father tried to sell it a little more, trying to manipulate me with his sympathy for wanting his daughter in safe hands. I could see in his eyes that he was almost desperate for me to say yes. I got the impression that he didn't have a shred of faith in leaving his daughter alone. Besides, it wasn't the best fatherly impression I got from him either. Of all the neighbours, he asks the man who lives alone, i.e. me, and shows full confidence that I would take care of his daughter. I certainly wanted that too, but by no means according to the notion that he had, on the contrary! He would quickly call the police if he knew what I wanted to do with his beautiful daughter.

"That's fine", I replied with a smile and nodded affirmatively. He was completely delighted, and grabbed my hands with both of his, shaking it frantically as if I had saved his day. I hurried to close the door, still very confused by what had just happened.

A few hours passed and the temperature got close to thirty-five degrees Celsius. On that occasion, I had allowed myself to seek refuge inside. The garden door was wide open, and made the living room cool, so it was bearable to stay in. It suited me just fine to be inside, since the two football clubs Barcelona and Arsenal were playing against each other. I was the type of soccer fan who would go insane when the pro soccer guys were playing at the amateur level and threw away the win. I always sat and commented on what they should do, and cursed and sulked when they did the exact opposite. Those damned idiots could really piss me off, which had been the reason why I had been kicked out of various bodegas several times. On the other hand, on the home front I had found my own medicine to take care of things and calm my unruly temper.

I went over to the dresser, opened the top drawer, and found a joint pipe. I still had a few left and therefore didn't have to worry about running out. It was a small cozy size. I went out onto the terrace and sat down in my regular place. It was half-time, so I had just a short quarter of an hour to quell my inner frustrations that my favorite team, Barcelona, were trailing by a simple goal.

The magical powers of the marijuana, consumed every muscle in my body, sending them into a state of complete relaxation. My heavy body became lighter and the throbbing temple disappeared. It was moments like this that made my life beautiful and confirmed my decision that going to my holiday house was one of the best ways to go on vacation.

During my dozing moment, I could suddenly hear music being played. The volume was low and bearable. Curious, I sat up and turned my head from side to side to locate where the sound was coming from.

"Damn. The daughter!" I whispered hoarsely as I realized the music was coming from the other side of the hedge. After all, I had promised the dear father to keep an extra eye on her. How could I forget something like that?! I hastily stood up, which resulted in me tripping over my own feet in the process. Thank God nothing happened to the precious joint. Instead of putting it down, I did like any other weed smoker would do and took it with me without realizing it.

I moved the footwear down to the hedge while the bean was lit and resting in my hand. I didn't dare move down to the big hole in the hedge. It had been expanded and completely destroyed after my last trip, so I couldn't possibly use it as my hideout anymore. I tried several other holes instead, but they were much smaller and resulted in reduced visibility. I absolutely could not get a proper look in there. I came close to ripping one of the smaller holes apart, but the spectacle would only draw unnecessary attention.

After trying all the holes in the hedge, I boldly decided to give the extended opening a try anyway. Cunningly hidden behind a fairly safe cover, I peered thoughtfully out of with one eye. I spotted a mini speaker which was the source of the pounding music but also distinguished sound quality. It played the song "Misery" by Maroon 5, and stood next to one of the white garden chairs on the terrace. The adrenaline kicked in when I drove from the mini-speaker up to the garden chair with a slow elevator look.

"Oh yeah!" I cheered inwardly. On top of the white garden chair, the daughter lay and I was instantly turned on, feeling the electric impulses of excitement coursing through me. They reached down between my legs, where a throbbing sensation in my crotch began to increase.

"I wonder what awaits me in terms of precious treasures," I thought with a smug smile on my face, and thoughtlessly peeked out with the other eye too. I now had my whole head through the hole, and a clear view of the neighboring tenant. The young daughter lay on her stomach while the sun thoroughly licked her delicious body with its sharp and warm rays. I was envious and I tried to fantasize what it would be like to be the sun and see her from a bird's eye view and be over her. The tanned skin was smeared with a good layer of oil, making it look smooth and appetizing.

"I want to know how that lovely body would taste in my mouth?" I thought, imagining a warm, fresh and slightly salty taste from the mild sun sweat on her body.

Her legs were slightly spread, and I followed them with my gaze until I reached her sexy and plump thighs, where my gaze was sucked into the wonderful gap between the legs. The cobalt blue panties were tight, while the string had crept up well between the balls.

"Fuck man, what a view!" I continued further up and discovered to my utter astonishment that she was not wearing her cobalt blue bra.

"She's only wearing her panties!" confirmed my inner voice as I saw her bare back. I put the smoking instrument from my hand to my mouth, and took a deep and satisfied puff. I held the smoke in and concentrated on the buzzing whoosh that emerged. I lifted my head back, closed my eyes and felt every tingle it gave.

Mia_Rousee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Rousee

When I opened my eyes again a little later and looked up at the terrace, I met the young girl's gaze. She had turned over on her back, and sat half up with her elbows resting on the cushion. The sight of the solid round boxes that had been set free was the first thing my brain registered. What a pair of fantastic good jades. Just as round and huggable as the last time I saw them. Next, the secondary connection that linked my reason and full consciousness was opened up.

"FUCK!" I received the greatest shock, and the smoke, which I had not yet released, burned in my throat. The heat and stinging quickly escalated and it felt like I had eaten a cactus stuck in my throat. I had to release it with a proper cough, which I clumsily tried to stifle by shoving it into my arm. Gasping for breath and desperately trying to stop the coughing, I fled with my tail between my legs and back onto the terrace. I threw myself into the chair, quickly put the joint down, and wiped my soaked eyes.

"Hey, you there?" I had barely sat a few minutes before a sweet bright voice called from the hedge. I shifted my attention and it was her. The daughter had crawled halfway through the hedge, and was leaning forward while she looked searchingly up at me. I blinked a few times as I swallowed the large lump in my throat.

"I'm here . . . just come in”, I tried to sound calm, but my voice cracked halfway through my sentence. I coughed out the last of it, and could feel my heart waking up energetically.

“FUCK! I'm screwed now, yes I'm so screwed now, what the hell am I going to do?!”

"Thank you," she replied kindly. To think that she could seem so relaxed and calm in front of a stranger who had just belittled and taken away her private freedom, and even for the second time in a row. It was guaranteed to be just a facade, which would quickly turn upside down on a plate before long. She came walking in her flip-flops, and the cobalt blue knickers, which fit exactly as before.

I did a quick elevator glance.

 

"Wait what?" I said to myself as my gaze fell on the exposed and squishy breasts that bounced a little with every step she took.

"Why the hell didn't she have her divine meat pillow covered?" My brain was on overtime, trying hard to put the many threads together into a logical explanation, but the conclusion was the same. It made absolutely no sense to me that she would come in half-naked to her neighbor.

"Why aren't you wearing a bra?" it came out of me in a soft deep voice when she finally came up to the terrace. She looked down at her precious gold bars, then back up at me.

“Isn't that how you like it best? I know you've been watching me,” she replied coolly, with a big buttery smile. I went into shock.

"I don't know what you're talking about", I coughed embarrassedly, trying to hide the fact that she had put me in a checkmate position.

"Sure," was her response, knowing full well that I was full of lies. She looked at me while standing a few meters away, and alternately moved her gaze down to her breasts and to me. I hadn't seen it coming, but she was undoubtedly a devilish creature, because in the middle of it all, she began deliberately swinging her upper body from side to side. This, of course, caused the terrific tits to jump and dance a seductive dance. A dance that my gaze followed with full interest.

When they stopped again, I was exposed, more than I was before. What a bitch.

"What did I say?" she giggled happily. I didn't answer, and tried my best to look away. She took both of her hands, one on each boob, and gave them a good squeeze. It sent my gaze on a direct return trip that she had already seen coming. Her eyes were playful and domineering. I averted my eyes from her and didn't want to play along. I was getting too old for that sort of thing. It was typically young girls who had to start a seductive game. The lion and antelope roles were switched around.

"Of course you will get my full attention in that outfit, you would get that from any man," I replied cheekily, and leaned back haughtily in the garden chair. She shook her head with small and slow movements, then moved one of the garden chairs, which she finally sat down in. She put her athletic legs up on the same garden chair where I had placed mine.

I sent a suspicious look back. What the hell was she up to? The young student looked around my unattractive and overgrown garden and seemed to already feel at home.

"What can I do for you?" I asked grumpily, definitely displeased with the way she allowed herself to invade my private grounds. It also annoyed me to no end that she had such a distinctly haughty and self-confident facade on. She was not supposed to believe that she was anything.

"I could smell the strong smoke, and wondered if I could have a hiss?", she answered sincerely, tilting her head as her index finger found a golden lock to wrap lovingly around. I pursed my lips and decoded the dancing finger with the golden lock as a clear sign that she was trying to manipulate me with her feminine features. Now I had been smoking a tent in my summer house since day one, and she was certainly not the first to come to visit to have a bite of the cake. I was well aware of the sneaky girl tricks when they tried to persuade us males to please their desires. But not this time. She shouldn't be allowed to get away so easily.

"I don't think your parents will like that," I commented, and after all I had made an agreement with her dear father that I should be a responsible adult who looked after her well-being.

"Oh stop! They´re not in charge of me anymore,' she snorted in annoyance and frowned. I shrugged, took the bean in my hand, and put it in my mouth to take a good sip. I openly looked at her two golden crown jewels, and breathed the smoke onto them. She moved her gaze down to her bosom, and after a while back to my gaze again.

"If you don't say anything, I won't say anything either." We both understood the allusion and what the deal entailed. She shut up about me being a horny troll while I shut up about her interest in smoking weed.

I handed her the glowing stick, which she gently accepted. She studied it closely, and seemed completely fascinated, before taking a considered puff. When the effect from the contents hit, she sunk down matter-of-factly into the garden chair, laid her head back and felt the rush flow from her head and out to the rest of her body.

I couldn't help but stare at the excellent young female body in front of me, clad only in a pair of skimpy cobalt blue panties. I took advantage of the situation and witnessed the whole of her spectacular character while she was immersed in her hashish intoxication.

"Hehe, you've got a bump," she sputtered cheerfully and pointed down openly at my erection, which had started to move. I snorted at her and wanted to return it with a cheeky comment, but I bit it.

"Come," the young student wiggled her index finger dancingly, as a sign for me to come to her. It annoyed me. I was definitely not a Pinocchio doll or a dog for her to run around with. But my male stupid gene made me obey her on command. I got up from my chair and coldly looked down at her as she looked up and smiled and purred like a cat.

She took her legs and put them on the edge of the seat. Slowly and enticingly, she spread them bit by bit, revealing her cobalt blue panties, right where they covered her womanhood. We had sharp eye contact with each other, which I did not care to break to be lured into her trap. But I was.

She alternately moved her gaze down between her legs, and then up at my gaze again with quick movements. It was a communication she made that I interpreted to be an open invitation. I smiled crookedly, and thoughtfully sat down on one knee, without breaking our eye contact. Her clear crystal blue eyes looked deep into mine, following me all the way until I was down on the other knee as well. They glowed far away with wildness and voluptuousness. I crawled the last distance to her and stopped when I sat between her bent legs. She eagerly put the tip of her index finger between her teeth and bit it gently. I couldn't take it anymore and had to give up. I failed and failed you dear brothers, but I could not resist the temptation.

My gaze was sucked down between her legs, and down to the panties that were in the way. I licked my lips and took a deep solid breath.

 

Published 
Written by ZisurSF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments