Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spraying for Forgiveness

"My girlfriend Daphne “punishes” her roommate for a bad deed, sharing our new kink in the process."

36
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"I’ve noticed in several recent Forum posts that readers are clamoring for more vivid sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope this story meets your demands."

“You just made us a lot of trouble, Teresa Anne,” my girlfriend Daphne told her college roommate. “There will be consequences. For you.“

Tessa looked back at Daphne, bewildered. She clearly had no idea what she'd done wrong. Or what kind of “consequences” Daph had in mind.

The previous night, Tess had gone out drinking, apparently intent on finding a suitable man. This left Daphne and me to enjoy a lovely romantic dinner and a lively night of fucking, in which she came to orgasm a stupendous five times. We had also added a new pee kink to our very active sex life.

We had fallen asleep, delirious and semi-naked in each other’s arms, hot, steamy and clean from a long shower. We didn’t even hear Tessa stumble home, unsuccessful in her cock-quest.

We awoke in the morning to the ring of Daphne’s mother calling. They talked every Saturday morning, so this was no surprise.

I slipped out of the bed and over to the desk chair, knowing to be dead silent. It was imperative that her mom not know I had spent the night there. If she found out, she might tell Daphne’s overprotective father, who had so far only tolerated my existence. His tolerance would certainly end if he found out that I was spending the night in her room, presumably poking his precious progeny. That would make his head explode. And that, in turn, might lead him to more literally try to make my head explode.

Tessa barged into Daph’s east-facing room, obviously excited about something. Seeing Daphne on the phone, she turned to me and pointed out the window, blurting out, “Joe, look at the sunrise!”

It was indeed a spectacular pink-and-orange sunrise, positively glowing above the terrain to the east. But rather than truly taking in the scene, my eyes locked in terror onto Daphne’s. Hers had opened wider than torpedo tubes preparing to fire. She frantically waved Tessa back out of the room so she could focus on wrapping up her call. Sitting in the chair, I contemplated the various forms my execution might take.

Daphne stormed over to Tessa’s room. “You just made us a lot of trouble, Teresa Anne. There will be consequences. For you.“

Tessa looked back at her roommate, at first bewildered. Then it dawned on her, as the sun had just done, and her jaw dropped at the realization.

Daphne was in tears. “If my dad finds out, I’m going to lose Joe, and I couldn’t live with that. Did you know he indulged my most secret kink and gave me FIVE orgasms last night?! He’s the best Daph-fucker EVER!” Storming out of the room, she held up her hand behind her with her fingers spread. “FIVE, Tessa!" She additionally muttered, "I can't even give myself five in a night."

Tessa mumbled, “Oh, Jesus!” into her hands, burying her head there in shame. At least she couldn’t see how red I had turned.

Tess followed us to the kitchen, now crying too. “I’m so sorry! It was so careless! I really would never want to hurt either of you! Is there anything I can do?”

“I don’t know if there’s anything any of us can do,” replied Daphne dejectedly.

After half a minute of introspective silence, a hint of a smirk crept across Daphne’s face. “Well, you can't really fix this, but you could make it up to us a little bit by facing some consequences. Will you agree to do what I ask this morning? You can say no at any time and make it up to us some other way, but I would like to see you … serve us this morning.”

“Yes, anything, absolutely. Oh my God, I owe you whatever you ask."

“Good. You must serve us … breakfast.”

Tessa looked perplexed. “That’s it?”

“Naked.”

“Oh.”

After processing this for a moment, she developed a slightly impish expression and asked, “Who’s going to be naked? You two, or me?”

“Hmm. Considering how much trouble poor Joseph may get into for staying over and fucking me senseless last night, I want it to be worth it for him.” She started pulling her sweatshirt over her head, exposing her hefty C-cups, their pink points already fully erect. “Not that last night wasn’t giggle-on-my-deathbed level already, but if this morning is where it all ends, I want it to be memorable too. So we’ll all be naked.”

She nodded at me to start stripping as she pulled her pajama bottoms off her rounded hips, no panties to hide her plush brown pussy patch.

Turning to me, now naked and trying to think unsexy thoughts, Daphne said, “Don’t be embarrassed about getting hard, Joe. You’re having breakfast with two beautiful naked women. Enjoy the show. And give Tess a good show of what I’m fixing to have taken away." Don’t be embarrassed? Now I was red in the face and in the cock.

Not that I was going to mind seeing Tess in the nude. She was a sweet little pixie, barely five feet with a slim figure, short wavy blonde hair, cute freckles, pale blue eyes and a mischievous smile. Very different from steamy, dreamy Daphne, but variety is the spice, is it not?

Turning towards her roommate, Daphne directed, “As for you, Tessa, you will take your time getting naked. We need to see a full striptease out of you. And make it sexy.” She started raunchily singing "dah-dah-dah-dah-dah" to the tune of "The Stripper", throwing the words “Dance, sucka!” into the second stanza to jump-start Tessa, who'd seemed frozen for a moment, perhaps pondering her approach to this.

Now Tessa started dancing and peeled up her shirt a bit, first revealing only her flat pale belly with a little "outie" button, then twirling as she very slowly pulled the shirt over her pink bra, then over her head. Her blonde hair, short but full of body, alluringly bounced back into place as she threw the shirt for Daphne to catch, and catcall, in response. Nice start.

Next, Tessa started pulling her shorts down, an inch or two at a beat, in time with the music. She swayed her little hips as she did so, exposing a bit more of her pink panties each time, and practically swaying my pink flagpole in response. Shorts almost off, she parted her legs by lifting one unnecessarily high, almost granting me a view under the edge of her panties, before flinging the shorts at me with her foot. Amazingly, they landed right on top of said flagpole.

Daphne changed her “singing” to actual words, “Get your dick back out, Joe,” with which I immediately complied, both women grinning luridly as I did so.

Tessa was about to start on her socks next, but Daphne continued by directing another line towards her, “Show us some tit already!" Tessa obeyed teasingly, locking her wolfy eyes with me for this next part. She pulled one bra cup down an inch or so, let it slip back up, then spun around and pulled the other one down a little further. She didn’t have that much breast acreage to work with, but boy did she work it. Finally, after a few teases, she pulled one side down enough to pop a full boob out, the material underneath squeezing her feminine flesh up and out provocatively.

Tessa went back to her socks, bending and raising a leg high as she took the first one off. Her eyes simultaneously bored into my cock pointedly as she luridly licked her lips, using her other hand to pull her panties aside and give me a quick flash of honeybush-topped pussy. Jesus, I could have squirted right then.

Then she did the same on the other side, directing her stare into the space between Daphne’s legs. She licked her lips and pulled back the other side of her panties to flash Daph in the same way. The images of Tess exposing her goodies to me and then to my girlfriend are forever seared into my retinas like atomic explosions.

Finally - finally! - Tessa unbuckled her bra, leaning forward to shimmy it over her shoulders and down to the floor. Her delectable-looking A-cups hung down as nice cones, making my cock positively ooze as she stood back up and they jiggled back into shape. Their shape was that of melting ice cream scoops with bright red cherries on top. I was sure they were just as sweet and delicious, too. Thicker Daphne was more my “type,” but who only has one type? After this show, I’d gladly fuck Tessa all day.

“Give Joe a closeup for this last part,” encouraged Daph. Tessa pushed her cute, rounded little ass within a foot of my face and slowly pulled down her panties, then wiggling provocatively and bending down. Jesus. She was close enough for me to lick the puffy pussy lips showing between her thighs. But even with prior prick-periscope permission granted, I wasn’t sure Daphne would condone actual contact. In fact, not only to avoid getting my hopes up, but simply to stave off spontaneous ejaculation, I’d been telling myself we wouldn’t progress past nudity.

Tessa finished off her striptease by standing up, pivoting back to finally show off her trimmed patch of straw-tinted fuzz, and raising one arm in a sexy pose. Daph and I both applauded the show.

Striptease complete, Tessa served us our morning meal dutifully, if a bit nervously. It was just a simple dorm breakfast of cereal and toaster waffles with milk and instant coffee. A normal Saturday morning, in other words, except nude and with thicker tension than the butter, or even the jam, going on our waffles. And although my cock eventually softened a bit during breakfast, it remained thickened like the tension.

Tessa refilled Daphne's coffee as I finished my milk, discovering that the carton was now empty. “We need more milk, Tessa,” said Daphne, completely deadpan.

“We’re all out.“

“But we need more,” came the insistent reply.

Cringing, she asked, “So ... you want me to go to the store and get more milk?” Her voice trembled as she unconsciously crossed her arms over her breasts, also trembling. “Naked?” There was a store a couple of blocks away, but it was not warm out that morning. Not the best day for streaking.

“Hmm," Daph responded, standing, with the most mischievous smirk I've ever seen on her. “I would very much enjoy watching you do that, but Joe wants more milk NOW." In a power stance with hands on her ample hips, and her ample boobs wobbling, she demanded, "Don’t you, Joe?”

“Yes,” I meekly replied.

“Tessa, I want you to stand in front of Joe and give him your milk.” Not that she was lactating or anything (oh, wouldn’t real milk have been the dream?), but Tessa’s eyes met mine in recognition of the teat treat she was to provide. Yes, contact was going to be allowed! She smiled demurely, sauntering over and offering her pointy perkies to me.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

“That’s it,” affirmed Daphne as I sucked Tessa's left mound, then her right one, into my mouth. “She’s got nice titties, doesn’t she, Joe?” I mumbled faintly in response.

“I've been wanting to try them myself. I need some more milk too, Tessa.” Tessa's eyes widened as she heard this. Tessa walked over to Daphne, more timidly than she had done to me, and let Daphne “milk” her too. What guy wouldn’t lose his mind, and maybe his load, at this scene?

Still standing, Daph bent down and sucked hard, biting the nipples a bit. Tessa squirmed, letting out a muffled squeal, but didn’t complain. Daphne squeezed those mammaries together and licked back and forth across their reddened crests, almost making Tessa’s knees buckle.

Then she reached between Tessa’s legs and began to massage the outside of her pussy. “Oh God yes,” Tessa exclaimed, starting to gyrate and making light squishing noises as she ground back against Daph’s hand. Christ, I was so excited by this display of lesbian lust that a couple of precum drips actually leaked out of my fleshpole and landed on my chair. I didn’t dare touch myself, though, or I would probably spray a batch all the way onto the two of them from my side of the kitchen table.

Daphne knelt between Tessa’s legs. She hiked Tessa’s left leg up onto the chair and started licking her cunt, reaching her already-slickened hand to cup a whole tit and squeeze it pretty hard. Tessa was now moaning loudly with pleasure.

Daphne paused, grabbed her milk glass off the table and drained it.

“I'm still thirsty. I sure could go for some lemonade right now."

After last night, I wasn’t surprised by this development. The new kink we had indulged the previous night involved pee play in the bathroom. Being allowed to leak all over me and relax completely was a big part of what had led up to her record five orgasms.

As if she could be shocked by anything by now, Tessa appeared to be in buff bewilderment at this development. It was obvious what Daphne meant; maybe Daph had even told her about her secret kink. But she evidently needed a moment to consider.

“I want exactly what you're thinking I want, Tessa. I want to drink your delicious, tangy YELLOW lemonade. Dispense!”

With that, Daphne clamped her mouth onto Tessa, bored her gaze up into her eyes and waited.

After a moment I saw Tessa’s body change posture, followed a couple of seconds later by a bit of fluid running down Daphne’s neck and Tessa’s slender legs, gently spattering onto the linoleum. Daphne let out little “mmm” sounds of enjoyment as she gulped multiple times, keeping her hands on Tessa’s boobies and continuing to squeeze her garnet thimbles hard. Tessa had gotten so excited she seemed close to cumming.

“Not yet, you don’t,” said Daphne, pulling away and leaving Tessa standing there naked, panting and hungry, her sore crimson nips looking sore at the deprivation. Her engorged clit was even visible from where I sat.

Daphne wiped the stray spray of pee off the floor with a tea towel and threw it into the corner. She picked up her recently filled coffee mug. “Tessa, we don’t have any cream. I need cream!”

Tessa’s eyes darted between Daphne and me. “You mean … ?”

“I want you to go get some cream from Joe and share it with me." With a wink she added, "Probably won’t take long at this point, will it, Joe?”

Tessa knelt down in front of me, pausing to look back to Daphne for absolute affirmation that it really was okay for her to blow me. “Yes, Tessa. Taste what I'm going to lose if my dad finds out about Joe spending the night here.”

Tessa took my cock in her hand, stroked it twice, bored her blue eyes into mine, then started sucking gently and attentively. She did some amazing, wonderful things with her surprisingly talented tongue.

After a few sublime seconds, Daphne interrupted. “Hang on, maybe that’s not the pitcher I want Joe to pour his cream in,” motioning for Tessa to lie down on the rug in front of the couch.

“Okay, Joe, give her all you’ve got. Don’t worry, she can’t get pregnant this late in the month.” Of course, as roommates, they knew each other’s cycles.

“It’s okay?” Tessa asked her as I walked over, my ridiculous rigidity leading the rest of my body by several inches. Daphne nodded in assent.

“It’s okay?” I asked Tessa, in turn, as I knelt between her legs, knowing that this act required specific affirmative consent regardless of her earlier agreement to servitude.

Tessa nodded and smiled. “It's okay, Joe.”

I squeezed myself inside her warm wet walls, relishing every cozy inch. Our bodies flexed in sync.

Daphne asked, “You’ve always wanted Joe to fuck you, haven’t you, Tess?”

Tessa seemed unsure whether she should answer.

Daph stood above us both authoritatively, sternly demanding, “Haven’t you?”

“Yes,” she replied meekly.

“You’ve been a naughty girl for coveting my boyfriend. You deserve a spanking, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she again replied meekly.

“Smack her ass, Joe. And drill her harder.”

I escalated my meatful incursions into Tessa from mild pumping to full-on banging, and slapped her little round behind a few times, not punishingly but just enough to produce a good smacking sound and a faint red mark. She was getting off on this treatment, moaning loudly and heading towards a climax.

“And,” continued Daphne, turning to face away from me and standing directly over Tessa’s head, "you’ve always wanted me too, haven’t you?”

“Yes,” she wheezed.

“Say it. Affirmatively.”

“From the first time I saw you naked, I’ve always wanted you.” Now fully in orgasm, she exclaimed, “I love you, Daphne!”

“And?” Daphne demanded.

Starting to descend from her peak but still writhing, a tear escaping from one eye, Tess continued, “And … I love you, but I’ve been jealous of Joe because he got to fuck you and I didn’t. And I’ve been jealous of you because you got to fuck Joe and I didn’t.”

Daphne knelt over Tessa’s face, declaring, “Good admissions, Tessa. Now you have to service us both at the same time. Make me come, you jealous little twat.”

Daphne’s resultant moans, accompanied by a whimper of "Oh God, yes", told me that Tessa must be doing similar skillful tongue work on Daphne to what she had done on me. Although I couldn’t see much from behind Daph’s delightful derrière, just imagining these munchings finally sent me hurtling over the cliff. Tess, for her part, was still squirming, so she must have still been in the throes herself.

Despite having drained my balls the night before, I squirted several solid streams into Tessa’s tight little tunnel. I held myself buried to the hilt, hoping to extend the mere couple of minutes I’d been given to relish her exquisite insides.

My desire to stay in Tessa until I shrank and popped out was cut short by Daphne’s demand. “Gimme that cream!” She motioned me away, flipping herself around so that she could sixty-nine Tessa from above and suck out my cum. Now I just enjoyed the show, not to mention lots of naughty slurping sounds, as I lightly stroked my semi-hard, Tess-slickened shaft. Both women were moaning and writhing...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments