Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arabella Jones: Upper Class Slut - Part Two

"Arabella goes for a boat trip on Honeymoon"

145
12 Comments 12
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

For our honeymoon, Charles took me to Maui in Hawaii. We stayed in a gorgeous resort and spent our first few days sunbathing on the private beach. On the third day, Charles had chartered a small boat to take the two of us out for a day of deep-sea fishing.

Charles had put on a pair of baggy swimming trunks, a Hawaiian shirt, and a baseball cap. Under a sarong, I was wearing a pink high-leg bikini. We arrived at the jetty to be met by Brett and Drew, two handsome American boys in their early 20s. Both were well over six feet tall, with blond hair, deep tans, and gym bunny bodies.

I smiled inwardly at their evident appreciation as they introduced themselves to me. This could be very interesting, I mused, watching their eyes drawn to the swell of my 34dd breasts, which the triangle-cut bikini top with super thin ties was doing a very poor job of covering.

We set sail. On the journey out to the fishing ground, we chatted and got to know the two boys. Both were college students, working in Maui for the summer to help pay their way through their studies. They described themselves as jocks, which made sense of their sculpted abs and muscular arms.

Charles, who had played at a decent level at school and university, talked at length with them about sport, which clearly interested the two young men. What also clearly interested them was my toned body, long blond hair, and English rose looks. Whilst they discussed the various merits of English and American sports with my husband, Brett and Drew shot a series of glances in my direction.

Slipping off the sarong, I turned and took the few paces to the edge of the open cockpit. Slowly and very deliberately, I bent over to place it into my bag. Sensing I had their full, if surreptitious, attention, I remained in that position for much longer than was strictly necessary; affording them a prolonged view of my pert little bum and long, shapely legs. Standing and turning around to face them, I pushed my boobs out, and gave them a knowing smile whilst rejoining the group.

Charles was an accomplished fisherman, having fly-fished since childhood. I was less competent, which gave me an excuse to ask Brett for help, which he gladly provided. Standing close behind me, he placed his hands on my mine, and guided my casting action; his breath warm on my neck, as he lent forward to reel the line slowly back in each time. In response, I pushed my tight bum back slightly against his trunks, gently shifting against his crotch. His cock stirred in response, whilst he talked me through the fishing technique as if nothing was happening.

With his assistance, and to my surprise, I managed to land a fish. Much applause and congratulations followed. Delighted, I bounced up and down, my hands above my head, my boobs jiggling and almost freeing themselves from the triangle-cut top. Brett and Drew could barely drag their eyes from my undulating mounds of flesh, which was precisely the intended effect.

The next day was spent on the beach. That evening, we had arranged to meet one of Charles’s work colleagues from New York. Over dinner, they agreed to play a round of golf the next day. I feigned resignation when asked if I minded; and when I sighed and suggested I might repeat the fishing experience, Charles agreed with enthusiasm. Smiling, I left them to talk work, and went to book Brett and Drew’s services.

Early the next day, in preparation for my trip on the boat, I went to buy a new bikini. It was purple and blue hand-beaded onto a white cotton crochet foundation. The top was comprised of micro triangles, with ties at the neck and back, that revealed almost all of my ample boobs. The bottom was a g-string, with side ties, that barely covered my shaven mound, and displayed the round firm cheeks of my bum. Concealing the bikini in a sarong and blue linen shirt, I saw my new husband off to the golf club and then wandered down to the jetty. Brett and Drew greeted me with smiles and appraising looks and invited me aboard.

“Do you mind if I sunbathe whilst we sail out,” I smiled, moving to the front deck, where I would be in full view to them. Slipping off the shirt and sarong, I bent over to lay the towel out; again, taking far longer than necessary, and presenting them with a prolonged view of my rear, into which the g-string had retreated.

My lightly tanned body scarcely concealed in the white micro bikini, I stretched out on the deck, arching my back slightly to accentuate my large breasts. Taking some suntan lotion, and knowing I had their full attention, I slowly and sensually rubbed it into my boobs and flat tummy. Pushing my knees out so that my thighs formed a V, I ran my hands down my inner thighs. Then, my full red lips parted slightly in arousal, I slowly and deliberately lingered on the gap between my legs, before finally straightening and lying in the sun.

A little while later, the boys called out to let me know we had reached our destination. I raised myself and walked around to the cockpit, where the two of them stood. “So,” I murmured, eyeing them from behind my sunglasses, and running perfectly manicured, red-painted, fingernails across both of their crotches, “is fishing about the size of the rod, or how skilled you are in using it?”

“I guess we’re not talking about fishing, ma’am,” Drew replied, his eyes on my boobs, and his manhood growing slowly in his trunks.

“Oh, Drew,” I sighed, running my index finger lightly along his stiffening member, “I really do hope your cock is bigger than your brain.” Placing a hand on his shoulder, I pressed myself against his muscular torso and kissed him. As my tongue played with his, I released his straining length from the confines of his trunks. and continued to tease it with my fingernails. He groaned; his hands grabbing at the cheeks of my bum.

Brett, meanwhile, had closed behind me and, cupping my boobs, was kissing my neck. Playing with my hardening nipples, he ran the other hand down over my taut stomach and between my legs. I moaned slightly, my tongue pushing deeper into his friend’s mouth, sandwiched between the two young men as they touched me.

Releasing from the kiss, I pushed them away gently. Then, dropping to my knees, I reached up and released Brett’s manhood from his trunks, so that both cocks stood proud before me. Kneeling before the two handsome, muscular, and clearly aroused young men, I raised my hand and examined the bright new wedding band that sat below the diamonds of my engagement ring. “Less than a week ago, my husband put this on my finger,” I murmured, looking up at them with mock innocence, “and now, I am on my knees in front of two American college boys, about to suck their cocks.”

Reaching out to place a delicate hand around each of their members, I wrapped my fingers around the thick girths waving in front of my face. “I am a very bad wife. And bad wives deserve to be punished,” I suggested, beginning to work my hands up and down their throbbing lengths.

“Will you punish me,” I asked, wanking them slowly, as they nodded in response. “No one can see us out here; and no one will hear me scream when you use me in any way you want,” I pouted, before taking Drew’s cock into my mouth, whilst stroking Brett’s with a hand adorned by that brand-new wedding ring.

Taking each in turn deep into my mouth, I alternated between the two cocks. “I wonder if the rich dude knows his classy bride loves sucking dick.” Drew laughed to his friend, watching me slather on his meat.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

“Doubt it very much, man,” Brett grinned in response, my hand stroking him with the same rhythm, “probably believes butter wouldn’t melt in her pretty little mouth.

“Trouble is, seems she prefers prime American beef.” Drew chuckled, his hands behind his head, looking down with arrogant satisfaction at the sight of me on my knees, bobbing up and down on his impressive length.

“You want to be punished?” he asked. With my mouth full, I looked up and nodded. Shrugging and with a wicked grin, Drew moved his hands to the back of my head. Firmly, he forced me onto his cock. Moving his hands to the nape of my neck, he spread his fingers through my hair to give more control, before establishing a cadence of determined violations of my throat.

Gagging repeatedly on his cock, almost unbearably turned-on, I slid a hand between my legs and toyed with my clit. Every so often, Brett would pull off and let me gasp for breath, before plunging me back down and continuing to pleasure himself with my throat. And amidst all of this, I managed to bring myself off; my moans and convulsions masked by the impact of Drew’s thrusts and the cluck-cluck-cluck as he abused my mouth.

Suddenly, Drew froze. Forcing me down onto his pelvis, his cock twitched repeatedly as he filled my mouth with his seed. He held me there as I coughed and spluttered, streams of cum spilling from my cock-filled mouth. Spent, he pushed me away and stood watching me gasp desperately for breath; trails of sperm dropping onto my boobs, as I wiped his deposit from my face.

Sitting himself on the pilot’s seat, Brett leant back and beckoned at me, “Hey Princess, why don’t you come over here and wrap those tits around my dick,” he drawled. Obediently, I crawled on all fours to him. Maintaining eye contact, I peeled aside the expensive, and now sperm-stained, bikini top, to release my pendulous breasts.

“Man, those are fucking beautiful tits,” he sighed, as I positioned my boobs either side of his shaft and pushed them together, encasing him in a tunnel of flesh. “Fuck, yes,” he moaned in arousal, watching me work my boobs up and down on his member, until drops of pre-cum fell onto my cleavage. “Not so classy now, Princess: on your knees, with my dick between your titties, like some cheap fucking hooker.”

“Cum for me, college boy,” I urged, watching his facial expression change with the building tension in his loins. Spitting on the tip, I pushed my boobs tighter around his shaft, and milked him until, with a grunt of release, he sent jets of warm semen over the soft flesh of my rippling breasts, and up onto my chin.

Meanwhile, I sensed Drew move behind me. Strong hands around my waist, he lifted me bodily and carried me across to the pilot’s chair. Dropping me onto it, he reached down and yanked determinedly at my g-string. The crochet material ripped, beads scattering across the deck. As I squealed with delight, he placed his hands firmly on my calves, lifted my legs, and spread-eagled me.

I lay there, pinned to the chair, legs held firmly akimbo, watching him position the purple head of his member against my sopping wet pussy. Then, with one smooth motion, he buried himself to the hilt.

My eyes widened and I inhaled sharply with the shock. “Yesssssss,” I hissed, looking up at him with lust-filled eyes, “fuck me.”

“You want it hard,” Drew growled, pushing my legs up and out, and repeatedly driving his cock into me, “I’ll give you fucking hard, you adulterous slut.”

“You’re not the first, and you certainly won’t be the last,” I wailed, the climax building within me in response to his vigorous thrusts.

“That’s right, college boy, I cheated on him on our wedding day,” I goaded Drew, as he paused, processing my words.

“I know what this whore needs,” murmured Brett, tapping his friend on the shoulder and indicating he should release me. Drew withdrew and stood back, looking at his friend questioningly.

“Up,” Brett commanded. Lifting from my knees, and facing him, I looked at the muscular young man with anticipation. His strong arms placed under my bum, Brett raised me up, wrapping my legs around his hips. My hands went to his shoulders for balance, maintaining eye contact whilst he lowered me onto his rigid length.

“So…fucking…deep,” I sighed, looking into his eyes as he filled me; pushing forward and tensing, so that the muscles in my vagina tightened on his cock.

“Fuckkkkk,” he groaned, responding with a slow grinding motion; pushing his dick up into me with every upward thrust of his hips. Looking over my shoulder at his friend, Brett motioned for Drew to join us. “Ever been DP-d?” he enquired, continuing to thrust into my tight snatch. Eyes widening at the prospect, I shook my head. “Well, first time for everything, you fucking slut,” he grunted, nodding at his friend.

Drew used his hand to guide his shaft as he pressed against my tight ring, pushing gently up to force his way through it. “Oh my fucking God,” I sobbed, my body spasming when he entered my arse. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I wailed, feeling Drew work his way deeper into my backside. He pushed deeper with each slow stroke, until, like Brett, he was fully home.

Leaning back against Drew, I put an arm around his shoulders; my other arm remaining around Brett’s neck. “I need this,” I implored them. By way of response, they pulled out slightly and then in tandem drove themselves back into my body; their cocks separated only by my thin membrane. “Yes…yes…yes…yes..yes…yes,” I screamed, coming hard as they fucked both my holes; their hands all over my full boobs, which rippled with each, perfectly timed, dual thrust into my pussy and arse.

They continued to drive their cocks into my tight little body; a second, intense, orgasm flowing through me, as I hung from their shoulders and sobbed with an exquisite mix of pain and pleasure. “Don’t stop; please don’t stop,” I begged, overwhelmed as Drew shot his load deep into my ass. As he did so, the sensation of his cock twitching violently against the diaphragm set off Brett, who flooded my pussy with his milky white mess.

Trembling, I collapsed on their shoulders. They held me there until I had caught my breath, before lowering me onto the pilot’s chair, where I curled up and recovered my composure.

After a swim to clean off, I changed into the spare, more modest, bikini I had brought with me for the return journey, and we sailed back to the harbour. On arrival, we said our goodbyes, “Be sure to give us a review on Tripadvisor,” Brett grinned.

I arrived back at the hotel in time to shower and change, before Charles appeared. Having reassured him that my afternoon had been a delight, he told me about his day on the golf course. “The second hole was particularly tricky,” he explained with enthusiasm, “but I managed it in the end.”

“Oh, I can imagine how satisfying that felt, Darling,” I smiled knowingly.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments