Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia Gets a BIG Raise (Part Eleven)

"Olivia gets a promotion and a raise...and a session with the hotel owner..."

71
32 Comments 32
10.0k Views 10.0k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"The owner of Hot Wife Hotel takes an interest in Olivia and things heat up in a BIG way!"

On her sixth-month anniversary working at Hot Wife Hotel, Olivia was called in for a review with Marilyn.

“Your performance has exceeded our expectations, Olivia. Your average score is 9.99 which is the highest rating of any hot wife we have on staff. You’ve increased our customer base, which has made the owners very happy. And, you have more repeat clients than anyone else,” Marilyn said, nearly gushing with praise.

“The cleaning staff has also named you the most courteous hot wife. While we work hard to accept only the best wives here, some do, over time, become rather full of themselves and see the custodial staff as beneath them. You are, according to comments on the surveys given, the most genuine and kind hot wife here at Hot Wife Hotel,” she continued. “And your customers leave comments indicating that your willingness to accommodate their needs and desires goes above and beyond. You also have top scores for communicating with your clients in a timely manner. Plus, you’ve never called off a shift, and you’ve yet to use any vacation time.”

Olivia blushed, “Wow, thank you for sharing all this! I’m so flattered by the comments and the ratings. I just try to do my best to make customers feel good when they book a session with me. As for the housekeeping staff, I couldn’t do my job as well if it weren’t for them! I sometimes feel bad at the mess they have to clean up!”

Marilyn smiled, “You know, I didn’t care for you the first time I met you, and I apologize for that. I was annoyed because your red hair helped you leapfrog to the front of the hiring line. But you’ve increased business so much that we’ve had to hire an additional five hot wives, including one of my dear friends who has been interested in being a part of Hot Wife Hotel for some time now. So, I really need to thank you for that!”

Olivia laughed softly, “Yes, I was well aware that your feathers were ruffled when you begrudgingly hired me. But I can honestly say that you’ve been nothing but professional and kind to me ever since my first shift.”

“Thank you for being so gracious, Olivia. You are truly as genuine and charming as your reviews indicate. Which is why the owner would like to increase your pay and offer you one of the penthouse suites for your client entertainment,” Marilyn said.

“A penthouse suite? Seriously?” Olivia asked astonishedly. “Oh, my goodness! That’s amazing! Thank you!”

“Just so you know, this has never been offered to any other Hot Wife before they’ve been here at least a year. But you are not just any other Hot Wife, are you? There are some additional perks that are spelled out in this information packet. Read it over and plan on moving to your new suite this weekend, if you are available,” Marilyn said cheerfully. “Many of the opportunities are simply that, chances to explore more of what we offer here at Hot Wife Hotel. You don’t need to participate in any additional activities unless you want to do so. But knowing how adventuresome you are, I imagine there are a few that will be enticing.”

Olivia raised an eyebrow. Marilyn chuckled softly, “Let’s go take a peek at your new digs, shall we?”

The penthouse suite was huge and gorgeously appointed. There was a well-stocked wet bar, an oversized jacuzzi tub, a walk-in shower that could accommodate three or four people quite comfortably, and a huge King-sized bed with built-in restraints. It was extravagance at its finest!

“Well, what do you think?” Marilyn asked.

“It’s fabulous!” Olivia exclaimed. “Thank you so much, Marilyn!”

“You earned it. You’ll find that Steve’s observation area is much nicer as well. He will have the option of watching through the glass or via large screen monitor. There’s also a bed in addition to the chair and table for him. Plus, he will have a smaller wet bar for himself,” Marilyn explained.

“This is amazing!” Liv said. “I’m so grateful.”

“As I said, you deserve it. The only thing we ask is that you continue working a minimum of two days a week. You’re welcome to work more, of course, but not less.”

“Of course, that makes perfect sense,” Liv agreed.

“Well, I’ll leave you to explore. Let me know if you have any questions,” Marilyn said as she left Olivia alone in her new suite.

Olivia looked around and grinned. She was going to love hosting clients here!

Steve was equally impressed when he helped her move into the suite on Saturday. “This is incredible, Liv,” he praised her. “I’m so proud of you!”

“Did you see your new area?” Liv asked.

“I did. It’s amazing. I can tilt the giant monitor so that if I wanted to lie on my back and stroke in that bed, I can still watch everything you’re doing!” he said, wiggling his eyebrows seductively.

“Look at this drawer full of dildos!” she squealed. “And the next drawer has all kinds of clamps and plugs, too!”

“I opened the cupboard to hang up your robes and found a variety of spanking implements as well. Ian won’t have to bring his own toy bag next time he wants to spank my little Hot Wife!” Steve grinned.

“They’ve thought of everything, it seems,” Liv agreed.

Steve saw the packet of information that Marilyn had given Olivia laying on the counter in the kitchen area. “What’s this?”

“Oh,” she answered, “That’s information about some the other perks of being a PHW.”

“PHW?” he asked.

“Premium Hot Wife,” she giggled. “Apparently, I’m a big deal now.”

Steve grabbed Olivia into his arms, “You’ve always been a big deal, baby.”

He kissed her passionately and held her body pressed up against his. She felt his hardness poking into her belly, “Hm, feels like someone’s getting horny. But I have a few more things to put away. Why don’t you read over the info packet and let me know if there are any opportunities you think I should take advantage of.”

As Steve read the packet, his dick got even harder. “Olivia,” he said, “this says you can sign up for a yacht party where you service all the men. That sounds exciting!”

“Yes, but you wouldn’t be allowed to come along, and I don’t think I’d be comfortable with that,” she admitted.

“You could go and then tell me afterward what you did, that would still be hot for me,” he winked.

“We agreed that you’d be part of this Hot Wife stuff, at least whenever feasible. I don’t want to go service other men without you watching,” she explained.

Steve pouted a bit, but knew she was right. They had agreed that, unless he had work obligations or wasn’t feeling well, he would always be present for her sessions. “You’re right, sorry.”

Olivia chuckled, “You’re hilarious. You get to watch me fuck anywhere from eight to ten guys a week and you’re pouting because I won’t go fuck a yacht full of rich, old, drunk guys!”

He grinned sheepishly, “I’m greedy and horny, what can I say?”

She laughed, “Okay, horny man, what else is in that packet?”

“Information about swinger’s parties, dominatrix training classes, submissive training classes, kink/taboo parties, and other sign-up opportunities where you entertain a group of rich, old, drunk guys in various settings,” he said laughing. “Oh, wait, here’s one that is one that is young, rich, drunk guys!”

Olivia giggled, “I will read through all of that next Tuesday while you’re working at the office. How about we head home and have pizza, fuck like animals, and then cuddle up on the couch watching old movies?”

“You’re on,” Steve agreed.

When Sunday night arrived, Olivia opened her Hot Wife email and saw she had five messages. The first was from Darko Angeles, the owner of Hot Wife Hotel.

Hello Olivia,

Welcome to the Premium Hot Wife group. I’ve taken the liberty of booking an appointment with you on Monday so that I can experience firsthand what your clients are enjoying and raving about. It’s standard policy that I fuck any new PHW, but with your husband watching, of course, just like any other customer. Normally, I would have done this prior to your promotion, but I have no doubt that you are quite qualified and will be an excellent addition to the Penthouse Level. I hope you will consider some of the wonderful opportunities afforded to you in your new position. I also want to assure you that any customer you’ve seen at least twice will be locked in at the rate they’ve been paying. Any new clients will pay the premium rate. Your pay raise is not affected by the repeat customer rate, so no worries there!

My wife would like to observe as well. I assume you have no issue with this since your husband will be watching. She will watch via monitor from my office unless I hear otherwise from you.

I look forward to meeting with you. I believe you will find me a generous lover and will enjoy our session as well.

Cheers,

Darko

Olivia wasn’t sure whether to be nervous or flattered or a bit of both. She moved on to the next message.

Hey Olivia,

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to come by your way lately. Just wanted you to know that I’ve been thinking about you and that I look forward to booking again when I can. Can’t wait to get my hands on your sexy ass again. Hope you’re doing well.

Jay

Olivia smiled. She wondered if she’d see Jay again. It was nice to know that he was out there thinking about her.

Her next message was from Christine.

Olivia,

Congratulations on your promotion! I am going to miss changing your sheets! I’d book with you again, but the premium rate is a bit steep for my pocketbook. I wish you well, though!

Christine

Olivia typed up a quick reply.

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your email! According to Darko, if I have seen a client at least twice, they are locked in at the regular rate. So, feel free to book again if you wish!

Thanks,

Liv

The fourth message was from a man named Archie.

Dear Olivia,

I am writing before I make an appointment because I have some questions about what you will or won’t do. I am wondering if you are into watersports, both being on the giving and the receiving end. I love the feeling and enjoy reciprocating.

Also, I enjoy being pegged by women. Especially redheads.

Please let me know your thoughts on these activities so I can plan accordingly.

All the best,

Archie

Olivia was glad he’d written first. She replied quickly.

Dear Archie,

I appreciate you contacting me first. I do not engage in either of those activities. However, I can recommend Hot Wives who do.

Mona Lisa is very into pegging and will wear any color wig you wish. She is not, however, into watersports.

Georgina would be your go-to Hot Wife for piss play. She enjoys pretty much anything related to pee and, while she isn’t a redhead, she does have some strawberry blonde highlights.

I’m sure either one of them will be able to help address your needs.

Cheers,

Olivia

Her final message was from Ray.

Hey Liv,

I just wanted to apologize. I know I’ve been pressuring Steve to get you to be involved in a gang bang with a bunch of guys at my place. While I think you’d have a great time, and be perfect for such fun, I know Steve said it has caused the two of you to have words over it.

So, I promised Steve I’d back off. But he did tell me that you are a Premium Hot Wife now, and that your Penthouse room is quite well stocked with toys and such. So, if you would be interested, we could bring the gang bang to you. I talked to the guys and at least a handful of them would be willing to pay to come fuck your brains out at Hot Wife Hotel. That would mean we’d have to obey any hotel rules, Steve would be there, and there would be no conflict of interest.

Let me know what you think. No pressure here, just a way to get what we both want.

Ray

Olivia took a deep breath and let it out. She’d have to think about it, but at least Ray was trying to be respectful about things.

She clicked on her schedule next:

12:00 Darko

2:00 Dean

4:00 Ron

6:00 Misty

8:00 Adam

So, she would start the day with the owner of Hot Wife Hotel and have three new clients. Thank goodness her day ended with Adam. That gave her something to look forward to. Not that she wouldn’t enjoy the other clients, but she always enjoyed a repeat customer, especially one that had been a lot of fun.

She mentioned Ray’s email to Steve as they climbed into bed. “I’m glad he’s agreed to back off on a gang bang at his house. As erotic as that sounds, I do prefer knowing that you have safety protocol at the hotel,” Steve admitted. “What are your thoughts on a Hot Wife Hotel gang bang?”

“It’s a much better idea than his home, but I need to think about it, if that’s okay with you,” she sighed.

“Sweetie, of course it’s okay. I want whatever you want. No pressure to do more than what you’re comfortable with. I love you,” he said kissing her sweetly.

She kissed him back and then decided she should really tell him about Darko’s appointment. “Hey, just so you know, apparently a session with the owner is one of the requirements of my promotion,” she mentioned.

Steve took a moment to process what she’d said. “So, you have to fuck your boss?” he asked.

“Technically, Marilyn is my boss. I have to fuck the owner of the hotel,” she explained.

“Is that legal?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s in my contract. I read it over again before getting ready for bed. To Darko’s credit, he’s fucking me after my promotion, so it’s more of a confirmation shag,” she laughed. “He just wants to make sure that I’m as good as the ratings say I am and that I’m top-notch quality for the Penthouse level.”

“Well, I guess it’s his hotel. It just seems odd. But I get to watch, right?” he clarified.

SamanthaLeon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaLeon

“Yes, of course. His wife wants to watch too, but via a monitor in his office. This would seem like a weird contract stipulation for any other type of job. But my job is to fuck men for money. Gotta make sure I’m a gold star whore!” she teased.

“You’re not a whore, Liv, you’re a Hot Wife. There’s a big difference. I mean, sure, you get paid, but it’s a service you are providing,” Steve said, realizing that there would be those who would classify his wife as a prostitute. But he didn’t see her that way. He wanted her to fuck other people for him, it turned him on, but he also wanted her to be safe. Hot Wife Hotel had been the answer to that. The fact that she was getting paid was just icing on the cake.

“Relax, I enjoy what I’m doing, I am very good at it, and I seem to be helping others, so who cares what it’s called,” she said, shrugging her shoulders.

She woke up early the next day to check messages. There was one from Adam.

Hey Olivia,

I am going to have to cancel my appointment. My wife is sick, and I would feel like a horrible husband if I were too busy fucking an amazing redhead to help watch our kids so she can rest. I canceled with Marilyn, but I wanted to send you a personal message to make sure you knew it wasn’t because I didn’t want to see you. You’re so fucking sexy and I will reschedule as soon as I can.

Adam

Well, that was disappointing, but it also meant she could be done sooner if she blocked out Adam’s appointment time. Then she and Steve could use the 8:00 timeslot to enjoy the Penthouse jacuzzi. She was excited to think about spending time with her husband in her new suite. But, in the meantime, she needed to get ready to impress her boss.

Darko was, as Olivia expected he would be, quite prompt. He was also ridiculously handsome. His dark hair was curly and shoulder-length, not at all what she was expecting from a businessman. He had dark brown eyes that seemed to look deep into her soul. It was disconcerting.

“Hello, Olivia, it’s lovely to finally meet you,” he said in a deep, rich voice. “I must ask before we go further, does sexy talk and innuendo offend you? If so, just say the word and we can fuck in silence.”

Olivia giggled, “I’m not easily offended, and I can’t imagine ever being able to fuck in silence.”

“You delight me! Now drop the robe. I want to see what everyone’s been raving about,” he said, his tone a lovely mix of seduction and demand.

She did as he asked and watched, with mild embarrassment, as his erection grew almost instantly. He looked like he wanted to devour her. For a moment, she almost thought he intended to do just that. He walked up to her, reached between her legs, and slipped two fingers in her. He bent down to whisper in her ear, “You’re so fucking wet, your cunt is practically dripping.”

He stepped back, licked his fingers, and said, “You taste sweeter than honey.”

Olivia nearly rolled her eyes, but she didn’t want to seem disrespectful. She hoped he wasn’t one of those guys that laid it on too thick. She really did want to enjoy this session.

He undressed quickly and said, “Get on the kitchen counter and open your legs for me. I need to take a closer look.”

As she followed his command, Darko turned his head to the camera in the bedroom area, and said, “Steve, Debbie, switch the monitor setting to HDMI2 so you can enjoy this part via big screen.”

Then he grabbed her ankles and bent down to lick her from the bottom of her slit to the top of her clit, and she moaned loudly.

“I promised you would enjoy, and so you shall, several times in fact before I enter you,” he said, his voice deep and breathy.

He continued his gentle assault on her, and her hips began to rock. His tongue probed, flicked, and drove her mad. He added a finger and pushed her over the edge into the deep end as she screamed, “Fuck, yeah!”

Her juices squirted into his mouth and he shared them with her in an exceptionally passionate kiss. It was incredibly erotic, and she hoped Steve was getting aroused by this site.

Steve was, indeed, turned on watching as Darko repeated the act, making his wife cum hard again and again. He wanted desperately to stroke his cock, but felt odd about it, knowing the client was her boss, though he couldn’t say why.

Darko’s wife, Debbie, was also watching, but she had no qualms about using a vibrator on her own clit and made herself cum so hard she was still trembling moments later.

“Did you enjoy cumming hard for me, darling Liv?” Darko cooed. “I am certain that my wife came while watching, you were quite vocal when you climaxed and that turns her on. I hope your husband will enjoy watching my cock open you up.”

Darko unzipped his pants and let his very impressive penis spring out. It was long and thick, and Olivia couldn’t help but gasp a bit.

Darko grinned, “Spit on my cock, Olivia. Your pussy is plenty wet, but I want my shaft wet too so I can slide into you. I won’t say easily. I’m a little big for easy. Now at least you can see why my wife likes to watch me have sex with the Hot Wives. She’s a bit too tight to accommodate me, so she’s getting herself off imagining that my dick is opening up her cunt while I’m fucking yours.”

Darko pressed the head of his engorged member against her wet slit. He pushed into her slowly until he filled her completely. Fuck! His cock was bigger than Darryl’s!

Steve couldn’t hold back any longer. He took his own raging hard-on out of his pants and lubed it up. He stroked as he watched Olivia take Darko’s big, thick meat inside her tight pussy. Her pink folds stretched open farther than they’ve ever been, while her face showed a mix of pleasure and pain.

Darko moved slowly, in and out, letting Liv get used to his massive girth. “How does that feel inside you, Olivia? Look at the camera and tell Debbie how my cock feels.”

Olivia looked at the camera and said, “I’ve never had a cock this big inside my cunt and it feels fucking amazing!”

That was all Darko needed to hear to start pumping into her like a rutting bull, all Debbie needed to hear to fuck her own needy pussy with her dildo, and all Steve needed to hear to start stroking his cock like a man possessed.

“Take my cock, slut! Take it deep in your cunt. You’re such a dirty girl, aren’t you? Such a dirty little whore!” Darko was shouting obscenely as he rammed into her.

“Beg me to fuck you harder and deeper, Olivia. Plead with me to push into you, balls deep, you filthy cunt!” Darko demanded.

“God, yes! Fuck my cunt hard, Darko! Open me up all the way! Fill me with your seed!” Olivia cried. She’d never experienced anything like this, and she was so fucking aroused she could barely think. She was on the brink of orgasm, but release seemed to escape her. She needed to cum so badly!

Darko jackhammered Olivia’s pussy and looked into the camera, “You’re next, Debbie! Somehow, I’m gonna get into your tiny little cunt next, you fucking whore!”

Then he shot his load deep inside Olivia, while Debbie’s juices sprayed everywhere as she spanked her own cunt while she came violently. Steve shot his own spunk all over his stomach and chest, as Darko shouted, “Cum for me, whore, or I’ll stick this giant cock in your ass while your husband and my wife hold you down for me!”

This pushed her right over the edge, and she came in convulsions, shaking and quivering like never before.

Darko pulled out of Olivia carefully, his cock still semi-hard. He helped her down from the counter and turned her toward the camera so both Debbie and Steve could see his cum running out of her and down her inner thigh.

“Look at our sexy little Hot Wife dripping with my cum,” he said seductively to the camera. “I hope you both enjoyed her as much as I did. I’m going to go shower with her privately and give her my feedback.”

He led Olivia to the shower and stepped in with her. He washed her back while he stood behind her and said, “I’m going to give you a bonus. You’re quite possibly the best pussy I’ve ever had. When I said you were sweeter than honey, I meant sweeter than any I have ever tasted. And no one has ever let me hammer into them the way you did. I hope I didn’t hurt you overly much. Although, I hope you are a little sore.”

He reached around and washed her tits, adding, “I do the reviews in the shower, so my wife’s feelings don’t get hurt. I love her so damn much, but there’s no way she could ever take my prick inside her tiny little hole. I usually have to fuck her with a dildo and then she gives me a handjob afterward. I’m not used to cumming first. I apologize if your orgasm wasn’t as intense as it should have been.”

Olivia was more than a little stunned when he rinsed her off and turned off the water. She’s somehow figured he would have more sex with her in the shower. Not that she minded. He was right, she was sore. But she was more than satisfied.

“Apologies are unnecessary. My orgasms were plenty intense. Thank you, really, Darko. That was incredible,” she said as he toweled her dry.”

“Good, I’m glad you enjoyed. I’d like to book an appointment with you again, but perhaps I can get my wife to watch from inside the room next time. She’s bisexual, but she is very picky about who she plays with. I do think she’d enjoy touching you. But first, I need to get her to agree to watch me fuck you while she sits on the couch or a nearby chair,” Darko said as he ran a hand through his wet hair.

He reached out and touched her face, “You have no idea how much I enjoyed being inside of you. I will share a secret with you. I have favorites, and you’ve become my favorite pussy to fuck. You’ll be one of my go-to PHWs. I see Heidi when I’m in the mood for fucking a tight ass, I see Maria when I need a blow job, and now you’re my pussy to fuck.”

Olivia wasn’t sure how to react. So, she just smiled and said, “You’re fortunate that your wife is so accommodating.”

“And you’re lucky that your husband is too!” He winked at her. “My wife is a kinky little slut and I do enjoy some rather taboo fun with her. I started Hot Wife Hotel because she wanted me to have women I could fuck, but she wanted the women to be clean and well-vetted. This entire enterprise was her idea.”

Olivia smiled, “Well, she’s a very clever woman. This has been a remarkable way for my husband and I to embrace the Hot Wife life and feel safe and comfortable about it.”

He looked at her with such lust, as if he wanted to rip off her robe and start all over again. As he turned to go, he looked back and said, “Thanks for helping make my fun little hotel more successful. I’m glad you are enjoying being a Hot Wife.”

Steve came out of his viewing area and put his arms around his wife. “That was incredible! Holy shit, Liv, his cock was huge! You took him like a champ, though,” he grinned.

“I don’t think I could handle that on a regular basis, but it was very erotic to be fucked by something that size,” she laughed.

“Did you have shower sex?” he asked curiously.

“No, oddly, he just washed me while he talked about how much he appreciates what I’ve done for his hotel’s popularity, said that I was his favorite pussy to fuck, and that he was going to give me a bonus for being able to take him inside me,” she shared.

“You going to be able to handle the rest of your clients with a sore pussy?” he chuckled.

“I’m fine. Although, if any of them want oral or anal instead, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings.

As it turned out, her 2:00 client, Dean, just wanted a blow job and was in and out of there in less than a half-hour. He didn’t make Olivia cum, but she didn’t mind that, having had multiple mind-blowing orgasms with Darko.

Her 4:00, Ron, had a rather small, but sturdy cock. When he took his pants off, his shaft stood straight out like a steel rod. “Most women say my cock is small for pussy fucking, but perfect for ass fucking,” he said.

“Do you want to fuck my ass, Ron?” Olivia asked seductively.

He blushed, “Yes, and I wanna fuck it hard, okay?”

“I like it hard, Ron,” she purred.

“I like to talk dirty when I fuck,” he mentioned.

“I like it dirty, Ron,” she said as she raised her eyebrows.

“You’re fucking perfect, Olivia,” Ron said as he lubed up his stiff shaft.

“Fuck my ass, Ron. Fuck me like I’m your little bitch,” she moaned.

Ron fucked her ass like a ramrod while he called her every filthy name he could think of. He pulled out and came all over her back and her ass. He apologized for his language and left in a hurry.

Steve came out of his area with a large glass of wine and some fruit and cheese for them to share. “Well, you got your wish for oral and anal. Now you have a female and then we get some jacuzzi time!”

Just as Olivia sat down to nibble, the phone rang. When she hung up the phone she said, “Looks like Jacuzzi time just got moved up! Misty didn’t want to pay the premium price, so she rescheduled with Barbara. So, I am all yours!”

Steve wasted no time getting naked and getting the jacuzzi ready for his own private session with his hot wife!

The session was not as private as he thought, however, as Debbie was still watching the monitor. Darko found her there in his chair rubbing her clit furiously while Steve was doing the same thing to Olivia. They came almost simultaneously, and Darko grinned. “Well, does my naughty little wife have a thing for my best Hot Wife?” he moaned as he got between her legs to lick up her sweet nectar.

“She’s really fucking hot! I want you to invite them to our suite next week for a foursome,” Debbie said as she rocked her hips. Darko was sucking on her clit and fingering her tight little hole. “I might not be able to fit his cock in my tiny cunt, but I can suck it while you fuck his wife.”

Darko was beaming. This was the first time she’d ever requested something like this, and he was going to do everything in his power to make it happen for her.

“Maybe Olivia and I can have some girl on girl time while you boys play with each other,” she suggested, about to cum.

Darko knew that Steve was straight, but he suggested a scenario that would stimulate her brain and would make for an intense climax. “Perhaps Liv can lick your sweet little hole while I fuck her cunt and Steve fucks her ass. Or better yet, maybe Steve and I should try to get both our cocks into her pussy.”

“Oh, sweet Jesus!” Debbie cried out and she came hard, spraying Darko’s face and hand with her sweet cum.

When she could finally catch her breath, Debbie said, “Make it happen, Darko.”

He grinned, “Yes ma’am!”

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments