Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lady Rouge: A Sinematic Noir (Part Two)

"In a neo-noir city set in the retro-future, a private investigator loses sleep over a mysterious woman who proves to be his hardest case yet."

3
2 Comments 2
685 Views 685
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"DISCLAIMER: This is Part TWO! *** "Wanna know a secret? You are the first group ever to read this "sinematic" short noir! Soon, I will be selling it in retro mass market paperback for my physical copy collectors, and of course all of you, my new naughty friends who get off on steamy seduction and breathless fucking between the sheets. <p> [ADVERT] </p>…Paper sheets, that is. Get your minds out of the gutter ;) p.s. If you appreciate my story, I welcome you to stick in "just the tip." xoxo - Bibi""

PREVIOUSLY On Lady Rouge: As she licked Fox's perineum and sucked his cum-filled balls, she ran her nails down his stomach to his sensitive pelvis. And that's when his suffering had reached its limit, and he breathlessly begged, “Fuck me.”


CHAPTER FOUR | BANG BANG
Wish granted. Lady Rouge sloppily released his sack from her wet mouth, climbed onto his stomach as he lay helpless, reached back, and took his pulsating cock into her hand. They locked eyes, and she teased by slightly elevating her bottom half. Fox's body jerk-started, similar to an eager dog waiting for its owner to drop a treat from above. Lady Rouge elevated a bit more, making him jerk again.

She smirked, and ended his suffering by running her pussy lips over the head of his cock, gently placing the tip inside of her slippery entrance, and sensually gliding her way down the gift between his legs.

Fox gripped her soft ass cheeks as she rhythmically worked him on his work desk. And while they fucked under the cigarette-hazed orb, and the orange light split through the Venetian blinds like sun rays piercing through Heaven's clouds, their union of flesh on flesh was divine.

Lady Rouge wrapped his tie around her fist, tugged to ensure that her grip was firm, then proceeded to ride Fox like a wild horse. Confirmation of pleasure escaped his mouth by way of grunts and moans, and his hands would lose their grip on her clapping cheeks as she nearly worked him to a quick nut.

Fox, so lost in ecstasy, was prepared to release right inside of her, and deal with whatever consequences it brought. Lady Rouge saw it in his rolled-back eyes. And if there was anything she knew about her possessed little conquests, it was that they all felt compelled to show her just how little control they had over themselves. This is why she was thorough when exorcising cum from their dicks.

Thus, Lady Rouge eased off Fox and grabbed the rotary phone receiver, pulling it free from its base. She sensually wrapped one end of the phone cord around her neck, then handed the receiver end to the private eye. “Pull it,” she said in a sexy, commanding tone.

Fox tugged, and watched it constrict around Lady Rouge's neck and cause her to let out a soft moan. It was snug, just like Fox against her velvety walls, as she slipped him back inside and slowly worked her hips. And with an even tighter grip on his tie, she would give it an aggressive tug, which made Fox smile and inspired him to follow her lead.

He tugged at the spiraled cord around her neck, and as it constricted, she licked her rouge lips and chuckled softly. The sight alone could make Fox cum, he thought to himself. And he figured he probably would soon, if she kept riding him like a mechanical bull in a steak roadhouse.

“Pull,” Lady Rouge commanded, once more. And her playmate forcefully jerked back the cord, which caused her to shudder, tighten her vaginal muscles, and nearly cum herself. Fox matched her descended rhythm and worked her with a relaxed set of strokes.

Lady Rouge was close, and would be damned if she didn't get there. Now. Thus the reason she thumped him hard and gave his tie a forceful jerk in return. “Fuck,” he cried out. This kind of play was a first for him, and a great deal of fun.

“Pull,” Lady Rouge commanded, as her cowgirl rocked Fox's world, and his desk. He tugged again, as did she, immediately. Fox grunted, and kept up the pace by rapidly tugging back at the cord. Lady Rouge quivered and inhaled. The rush was near. She tugged. He tugged. She tugged. He tugged. She...

Fox's tie slipped from her limp hand as she convulsed into an orgasmic state and closed her wet walls in on him. Meanwhile, Fox continued to fuck her dripping hole with motivated pumps, and make her thick thighs rumble. Lady Rouge bit down on her lip and enjoyed this particular orgasm in silence, with her eyes closed, and curvy body swaying.

Fox, performed mental math when he added up the sensation of his thrusts, paired with the visual pleasure of Lady Rouge's curling fingers and toes that could barely keep straight, along with her closed eyes and dreamy mouth that was open but offered no sound, and it equated to a levy breaking dam of cream, rushing hard from his quaking body and deep inside her delicious pie.

And with her dreamy eyes still closed, and mouth agape, Lady Rouge was shocked when Fox's cum blasted her Gspot. The sensational experience would be an entry in her secret diary, for sure, as she never felt that kind of pressure burst from a man's pipe.

That... …was tasty, she thought to herself, as she came down from her orgasmic high and raised off him. And while Fox caught his breath, their juices slid down his cock like ice cream on the side of a cone. This is why he didn't notice right away, when she buttoned her blazer and realigned her tits, in preparation to leave. And yet, he didn't quite know what to say to her, or, if he even had a right to question anything after the gift she just shared.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

Thus, Fox decided to keep his mouth shut as Lady Rouge retrieved her purse from the chair in the corner, removed an illuminated smart-mirror, and a tiny cosmetic bottle. From the latter item, she squeezed a coin-sized amount of gel substance into her palm, and used it to effortlessly re-slick her raven hair that had gotten frizzy from their fuck.

Fox smirked, and thought, I fuckin' knew it, as she carefully styled her edgy undercut back to its near-original state, and dropped her mirror back into the sleek black purse. Next, Lady Rouge pulled the handkerchief from the external pocket on Fox's blazer, wiped the gel from her hands with it, then placed the handkerchief back inside. This made him smile.

Lastly, she removed the diamond ring from her left middle finger, slid back on her black velvet gloves, then proceeded to glide the shiny diamond down her left ring finger. A reminder, that no matter how perfectly matched they were, she was already taken. Taken, by the man who paid him to catch her committing the very same acts they just performed.

And for Fox, it was comically paradoxical, he thought to himself. Reason being, he spent two weeks chasing Lady Rouge, only to end up chasing his own tail. But now, he possessed the concrete evidence to deliver to his client, her husband.

Fox's professional eye scoured rouge lipstick, and fingerprints, all around the office. And best of all, her juicy DNA all over his sinful body, and desk. Men lie. Women lie. Forensics doesn't. And according to Fox, as he has openly admitted to friends, “Nothing more cathartic, than nailing an evil bitch to a fiery cross, and watching her beauty melt.”

In short, Fox was cheated on by the love of his life, and it propelled him to move back to the neon city, fuck the pain away, and become another, “I swear, I'm not scorned,” private investigator.

Too stubborn for therapy, Fox saw this line of work as, “a way to identify and study infidelity traits and patterns, in order to catch those horrible fucking people who commit despicable acts, which inflict unnecessary pain onto unsuspecting idiots such as myself.”

The way Fox rationalized, his job was to reset poorly played games, where only one spouse knew all the rules. His work mattered. It set precedence, and, it served as a cautionary tale to those who were currently fucking around, or considering. But sadly, as much fun as it would be to set gossipy fire to the soulless upper class that Lady Rouge belonged to, and watch their tuxes and ball gowns go up in flames, Fox knew that he wouldn't be the phoenix to rise from their adulterous ashes.

An accomplishment such as this would first require a confession on his part, which would mark the end of his career. But what primarily concerned him above all else, is that he would lose favor and no longer be able to serve as Lady Rouge's private dick.

Hence, why it was easy for Fox to get his mind out of the good-guy gutter, when the mysterious seductress whistled, engaged him in a passionate moment of locked eyes, then slowly raised the palm of her hand to her rouge lips, smooched, and blew out a whispered kiss, before gently closing the frosted glass door behind herself.

Fox didn't move. Didn't blink. All he could do, was lay on the desk, drained and flaccid, with his legs dangled over, designer drawers down to his ankles, and breathing in the lingering scent of her powerful pussy and perfume.

CHAPTER FIVE | LAST NIGHT WAS...

The morning sun struck through the blinds as Fox awakened to find himself still on the desk with his pants down and dick slumped over with dry cum all over it. He took a look around but recalled that Lady Rouge was long gone by now.

Once he sat himself up and wiped his sleepy eyes, Fox glanced at the surveillance photo of Lady Rouge, who remained mysterious as ever, with her vibrant lips that stood out, raven hair that peeked from under her scarf, and the darkest of shades, which concealed the windows to her complexed soul.

Fox was humored, that even though he looked long and deep into her piercing eyes while they fucked, he remained just as puzzled. This inspired a tender smile, similar to the way one does in bed, when sharing an intimate silence with their partner.

But the moment was short-lived, when a terrible feeling suddenly washed over him like a wave.

And just like that... …she was gone, Fox thought to himself as he sighed and looked around. But then again... Was it even real? Or just another masturbatory night fantasized in a drunken stupor?

The word drunken turned on a light bulb inside of his mind and caused Fox to reach for the scotch glass on his desk, pick it up, and observe that the side which faced him was free of lipstick. Hence, his ambivalence in learning what the other side of the glass held. Or didn't. Nevertheless, Fox took a deep breath and continued spinning it to know for certain.

Published 
Written by BibiSexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments