Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 7 of the Best Laid Plans series. If this is your first reading of one of the series stories, you'll find links to the previous chapters at the end of this one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We hope you'll enjoy it."

Part 1 – Chapter 7

 

The following week was a short one for Ted and Pam. Ted left town on business Tuesday morning and didn’t return until Friday afternoon. The two talked on the phone at night and exchanged text messages and emails. But Pam was extremely eager to see Ted when the workday ended on Friday.

He had told her that he had reached home a little after 3:00. “Come over when you can,” he texted. “I plan to take a shower and change into casual clothes.”

Pam was perplexed. She wanted to go home for a shower and freshen up for Ted, but she also wanted to see him as soon as possible. Pam was more than eager to hold him and get naked. Her mind had just been exploding with mental pictures of them in every imaginable sexual position. She couldn’t envision any positions they had missed thus far in their relationship.

Learning that many people in the office were planning an early departure, she texted Ted that she would be at his home shortly after 5:00 and asked if she should bring anything.

Ted quickly replied, “I picked up supplies for the weekend on my way home from the airport. So just bring your horny body to me.”

Pam giggled softly before responding, “You have the keyword… horny. I can’t wait.”

At the first moment possible, Pam dashed out to her car and drove to her apartment. She stripped off her clothes and jumped into the shower. Pam wanted to clean all her intimate parts, knowing Ted would kiss and touch them. The problem was that in washing them, she amplified her horniness. The bed called her to lie down and relieve her tension before seeing Ted, but Pam didn’t want to waste time. She threw a few things into an overnight bag but didn’t pack any panties or bras. “What’s the point?” Pam said aloud when she considered packing some.

Ted saw her pull into his driveway and opened the garage door so she could park inside and not advertise her presence to the neighborhood. Standing in the doorway, he watched as Pam got out of her car and walked toward him.

In ten seconds, he recognized that Pam was not wearing a bra. His mouth watered, seeing her hard nipples pressing against the soft fabric of her top. Pam wore a mini-skirt that he knew was the only thing touching the skin of her ass.

Pam stepped inside and immediately threw her arms around his neck, pressing her lips to his. She dropped her small bag on the floor while Ted pressed her against the wall. His tongue danced with hers, and his hands were quickly under the tiny skirt, squeezing her ass checks. Between them, lust was never far away.

Pam was still pressed against the wall when the kiss ended. She put a finger in his mouth. “Where do you think that’s been?” she asked.

It didn’t take a culinary genius to determine that Pam’s finger had recently spent some time inside her wet pussy. “I think I can guess,” he replied with a grin. “Did you get yourself off?”

“No, baby. That’s your job. I was just priming the pump.”

Ted picked Pam up and carried her down the hallway to his bedroom. Before he put her down, she could see that he had already turned the covers back in anticipation of what was to come. He dropped her on the bed and looked down at her. “Get those clothes off and show me what’s mine.”

In an instant, Pam had shed the skirt and top. She lay back on the bed, slowly spreading her legs and watching as his eyes took her in. “See anything you want?”

“Indeed I do,” he said before lying beside her and pulling her into a kiss that seemed to go on forever. When their lips parted, they were both breathing hard.

“Don’t you think you’re a little overdressed?” she asked.

“Give me a minute,” he responded as he dropped his mouth to one of her breasts. As he nibbled and sucked, his hand floated down between her legs. He wasn’t interested in prolonging their play. His hand found the entrance to her wet pussy and a finger slipped in.

“Yes,” she gasped. “Oh, Ted. I need that so much.”

After a minute, Ted slipped another finger into her, curled them, and found her sensitive spot. As Pam rocked her head from side to side, Ted’s fingers moved faster. Finally, he sat up and pressed his other hand above her mound. He felt her butt lift off the sheets and knew she was close.

“Oh, fuck!” Pam gasped. “Oh, fuck, Ted!”

Pam had what Ted knew was a massive orgasm. She squirted her fluid all over his hand, and her body trembled. There was an aftershock, and she squirted again before her body dropped like a damp cloth on the bed. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath.

Ted’s hand was covered with her juices. He rubbed it over her clit, massaging the area with her slippery fluids.

“I can’t take anymore,” she groaned.

“Sure you can,” he said as he slapped his hand against her pussy. “You can take a lot more. We’re about to test your limits.”

Pam seemed unable to move when Ted got off the bed. He was quickly back, but Pam didn’t open her eyes to see him. Her body was still trembling internally, and she was luxuriating in the glory of it.

Pam opened her eyes when Ted started attaching something to one of her arms. “What are you doing?”

“We’re about to try something new, love. So lie still, and you’ll soon understand.”

He added her other arm to the restraint he had already attached to one arm. Once finished, he moved to one of her legs. Pushing her ankle back to touch the back of her thigh, Ted used another restraint to hold them in place. Next, he did the same with the other leg.

Standing back to admire his work, Ted saw Pam with her arms and legs restrained. Her legs were spread wide apart, revealing her naughty bits to his view. Finally, he moved to her head and put a blindfold over her eyes. He stood back, saying, “Perfect.”

“What are you doing, Ted?” Pam asked, not understanding his motive.

“I decided you needed to try some bondage,” he told her as he moved around the bed. “Now, I plan to bring you to greater heights of sexual enjoyment.”

“How are you going to do that?”

“You are about to find out,” he replied before he ran his tongue through her puffy pussy lips.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned. “I love it,” Pam gasped.

Ted moved away and retrieved a wide leather belt. Holding it near the tip, he swatted one of Pam’s breasts.

“Ow,” she groaned.

He swatted the other breast and got the same response. He went back and forth from breast to breast getting louder cries from Pam and turning her tits a rosy color of pink. Ted moved back between her legs and used the belt to swat her pussy. This move elicited a louder cry from Pam.

Ted continued with the stinging smacks to her pussy, understanding that her cries expressed both pleasure and pain. He moved the belt to hit the inside of her thighs before moving his tongue back to her pussy. Pam reacted as he expected she would. He had heard her mention spanking previously. So, Ted had decided she would appreciate a bit of pain.

He rolled her over so that her butt was up and her face was against the sheets. Now he used the belt on her beautiful, round ass cheeks. When they were pink, Ted stepped back, dropped his shorts, and released his ragging, hard cock. Without saying a word, he stepped up behind Pam and pressed his member to her depths in one swift move.

Pam loudly groaned as he began to pound her. After a minute, he pulled out and used the belt on her ass again. Ted switched between fucking her and spanking her for several minutes until Pam had another orgasm.

Ted let her rest a minute after the orgasm and prepared the next item for her enjoyment. He retrieved the toy Pam had nicknamed her ‘anal finger of joy.’ It was about three inches long and the size of one of Ted’s fingers. It was remotely controlled and vibrated on command. He covered it with lube, turned to Pam, and pressed almost all of it up her ass.

“Oh, fuck,” Pam moaned.

Ted turned the vibration on to a mid-level before returning to swat her behind with the belt. After a minute, he slammed his cock back into her dripping pussy. “Is this what you want?”

“Yes, baby. Fuck me like the whore I am!”

He pounded her until he could feel his orgasm nearing. Ted felt Pam was ready to reach another orgasm and joined her as their bodies seemed to shatter into a thousand pieces.

 

Several minutes later, Ted removed the restraints, and they lay beside each other in bed, regaining their ability to breathe.

Ted rolled over and lightly stroked her breast, rubbing his thumb over her hard nipple. “Precious, I have a question for you,” he asked. “Why do you suppose you are interested in and aroused by a man much older than you?”

Pam had the answer to his question in seconds, but she considered her response a bit before speaking. She needed to get it done correctly. Closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of his thumb on her nipple, Pam organized her thoughts and said, “Ted, you are the sexiest man I have ever known, and that is why I was and am interested in you. Your self-confidence is sexy. From a man’s point of view, sexy is probably the size of boobs and an ass or maybe a pretty face. For a woman, sexy is not just a pretty face and muscular arms. It can be nothing more than attitude. And you have all of that for me. Attitude, self-confidence, and the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. You have everything it takes to wet my panties and make me want to take them off for you.”

“So then, age isn’t a consideration?” Ted asked.

She almost laughed at how well he led the conversation to where she wanted it to go. And she responded, “Of course not, Ted.”

“But there must have been something that started your interest in older men,” he said. “I don’t see your attitude and interest as normal. I can’t see a beautiful young woman like you wanting an older guy like me because you like my blue eyes.”

“You don’t give yourself enough credit,” Pam said as she stroked her hand across his face. “There are many things that make you sexy to women, and the size of your cock is not number one. I would think that maybe in my case, it was watching my Mom and my stepfather having sex.”

“You watched them having sex?” Ted responded. His expression showed that the thought was unbelievable to him.

“Actually, I did,” Pam told him calmly. “Keep in mind that my real father made my mother pregnant with me when she was just eighteen. She gave birth to me when she was just nineteen. Two years later, my mother met my stepfather after my birth father died. Jack offered to marry her with the stipulation that she would give him the sex he wanted whenever he wanted it and however he wanted it. At the time, my Mom was barely getting by and the man making the offer was much older and quite wealthy, at least as she understood wealth. When she was twenty years old, he was fifty-four. He offered to take her life from difficult to luxurious with a simple, ‘I do.’ But at the time, she was really only interested in my life. In making my life easier than her life had been. She accepted his offer and was never sorry.”

JosieCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosieCat

Pam rolled over and continued her story as she told Ted about her life. “I grew up as a totally normal kid. I had a mother and a father. I didn’t even think about the fact that he was much older than her until I was about sixteen, and one of my girlfriends asked me about it. It had all seemed so normal that I had never thought about the age difference.”

She adjusted her position just a bit and continued, “I finally asked my mother about the age difference, and she gave me the true story. Mom told me that she had married Jack so she could be assured that she could take care of me. With time she learned to love him and was more than happy to grant every one of his sexual fantasies. She told me at first, her objective was simply to see that she and I were fed and had a place to live.

“But as time passed, she found that Jack was a wonderful guy, and she was more than happy to give him anything he wanted. She described him as ‘adventurous’ and always looking for a new way to give her an orgasm. He always desired that she be satisfied before him, but he wanted to have great sex every day. So she quickly understood that her job was to keep him sexually satisfied daily. She was concerned about being able to do that for a while but found she didn’t have to jump through hoops for him. He just wanted to have good, hot sex every day. So my Mom took it on as a challenge to find some way to drive him crazy regularly. She wanted to make him happy that he chose her.”

Pam looked directly into Ted’s eyes when she said, “My step-father died four years ago, and I believe my mother fucked him to death. I believe that he died with a smile on his face. He was a good man. Maybe the best man I’ve ever known. But to answer your original question, maybe I’m aroused by an older man because I watched my mother having sex with her husband, who was considerably older than she was.”

“You watched?” Ted asked.

“Yes, I did,” Pam told him. “Mom and I had some discussions about sex when I was about sixteen. She was always candid with me and answered all of my questions. She didn’t want me to jump into bed with some guy like she did and get knocked up. She wanted me to know what I was doing and why I was doing it.”

“That was very thoughtful of her,” Ted said, “But a little unusual for a mother and a sixteen-year-old child.”

Pam touched his cheek and said, “You’ll have to meet my mother. There really isn’t anyone quite like her. When I became curious, she told me about her arrangement with Jack. Mom told me she ‘entertained’ him every night because of their bargain. But it was a deal she had learned to love and look forward to every night. When my questions continued, she said she would ‘take care of him while I was watching so I could learn what I needed to know about a man and a woman having sex.”

Pam saw Ted was listening intently to her story, so she continued. “Mom told me to quietly position myself on the open walkway above the family room around 10:00 one night. I excused myself after dinner to go to my room to do homework. Still, I was in position at the designated time. I saw her glance up to see me hidden in a corner before she took the remote control for the TV away from Jack and turned it off.

She stood in front of him and slowly took her clothes off. I remember thinking my Mom, whom I had always thought of as ‘old,’ had a scorching hot body. She stripped and then kneeled in front of him, opened his pants, and gave him head for several minutes. He finally made a growling sound and got off the couch, pushed her onto it, and took her from behind until he growled again and left his load inside her. They both laughed and curled up on the couch together while I went back into my bedroom to consider what I had seen.”

After seeing that she had Ted’s total attention, Pam resumed, “For the next month or so, Mom let me know every night what she was planning to do with Jack. She let me know that their arrangement was that she take care of him every morning and every night. But, based on what she told me, I believe she did that every day he was alive.

But for several weeks, she took care of him in the evenings where I could observe them. The next afternoon after school, she would talk with me about what I had seen and answer my questions. It took a while, but I finally discovered her idea was that I wouldn’t be as unaware as she had been when she was my age. As a result, I didn’t lose my virginity until I was a senior in High School, and I knew what I was doing when it happened.”

Ted listened and said, “So, you watched your Mom have sex, and then what did you do?”

“After the first couple of times,” Pam said, “I got into my bed and masturbated. My Mom was totally hot; listening to her would make anyone horny. My mother was made for sex. Not many children could say such a thing about their mothers, but I can about mine. I’ve seen a lot of porn, and I’ve never seen a woman with a body equal to my Mom’s.”

Ted wanted to laugh but determined it would be wiser for him to be quiet. The idea of any child referring to their mother as “hot” seemed very odd to him.

Pam thought for a few seconds before she said, “I guess it’s not just that her body is hot as much as it is that ‘she’ is hot. She knew what to do and how to do it. Mom knew how to stand to arouse Jack. Once I started becoming aware of what she was doing, I paid more attention. I saw how she would bend over enough to let him see her ass when she was dressed and I was in the room.

“I watched her lean forward to serve him a drink or hand him something to eat, making sure he could see down her blouse and admire her boobs. She loved to do that when they had friends visiting. I remember once she told me that while they had guests, she whispered to him that she wasn’t wearing any panties and laughed, saying he had to stay seated the rest of the evening.” Pam giggled at the memory. “One night, when they were having a small dinner party, I saw her pull him into a side room, unzip his pants and take out his cock. She said something to him, leaned over, and took him in her mouth for a while. Finally, Mom put him back together and went out to take care of her guests.

“I asked her about that later, and she told me why she had pulled him into the other room. While she was undoing his pants, Mom told him she wanted his cock ‘right now and couldn’t wait another second. When I asked her if she was really that anxious, Mom said she wasn’t, but she knew that Jack would enjoy it.

“Mom told me she had enjoyed the possibility of being caught, but the important thing was to give Jack a thrill. Then she laughed and said it must have made quite an impression on him. When the last guest was gone, he shut the front door after waving goodbye, ripped her clothes off, and took her on the entryway carpet.”

“So, that’s why you like older men?” Ted asked.

“That’s not why I like older men, Ted. I don’t lust after you because you’re older,” Pam told him with a frown. “It’s just that living with my parents and seeing how much my Mom loved Jack and how much she enjoyed having sex with him just seems normal and natural to me. I was interested in you because you are a sexy man, not because you had gray hair.”

“And you standing in my doorway to give me a better look at your ass,” Ted asked, “Did you learn that from your mother?”

“Oh, you better believe it,” Pam answered with a big smile. “When I was in college, my Mom and I were shopping. I tried on a pair of pants that fit me like a glove. Mom pulled me around to the mirror so that we could both see my butt, and she told me that all men like to see boobs, but a great ass makes them sweat. So she told me to always give a man extra time to appreciate a good ass. Her theory was that any man would look longer and stronger if he thought no one would notice. If your back is turned, then he obviously can’t be seen admiring it.”

“But you still know you’re being admired, don’t you?”

“I think so,” Pam said thoughtfully. “I always think I know when you look, but you are pretty discreet. Some of the clowns in the office have to pick their eyes off the carpet. I swear that guy Jim Walker literally drools when he gets a peek.”

“I’m certainly glad I don’t fall into the drooling category,” Ted said with a chuckle.

“You are certainly not in the drooling category,” Pam told him as she scooted over and rubbed her nipples against his chest. “You are the coolest guy ever. You can exchange sexy banter without getting gross with the young women in the office. You know how far is too far. And you are always self-confident, and I’ve told you how sexy that is to me.”

“After spending a few months with you, I’d have to say that your mother was a good teacher,” Ted told her.

Pam ran her hand through the hair on his chest and said, “Well, I can tell you that because of her openness with me, I have never been surprised. She filled me in on everything, told me how things worked and taught me not to be afraid of cum or think it was ‘icky.’ Instead, she taught me that sex was made for two people to do and have fun together. It made their love stronger and their relationship tighter. So I always knew what to expect and had some idea how to react.”

Pam seemed thoughtful for a few seconds and then looked into Ted’s eyes. “But she never told me anything about anal sex. That just occurred to me. I wonder why?”

“Maybe it was something she didn’t do,” Ted suggested.

“Oh, I can’t believe that,” Pam said with assurance. “I don’t believe that there is anything sexual that my mother hasn’t tried. I would go so far as to say that there’s nothing that she hasn’t tried and probably enjoyed.”

“You said your stepfather was much older,” Ted suggested. “Maybe he didn’t like it or approve of it.”

Again Pam thought for a moment. “I could accept the idea. That must be it because now that someone has introduced me to anal pleasures, I couldn’t believe my Mom wouldn’t totally enjoy it for one second.”

 

From its explosive beginning, their weekend continued at the same outrageous pace. New doors had been opened, and new adventures had begun. They were able to hide their relationship from co-workers and company leaders. Pam had discovered that she liked things getting a little rough. A hand or belt slap on her butt was found to be exciting. The sex toys gave her a new way to enjoy their sex play. Her sexual world was expanding and she loved it.

It was many months later that something new came to greet them.

 

Links to Previous Chapters:

Chapter 1  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-3

Chapter 2  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-2

Chapter 3  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-3

Chapter 4  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-4

Chapter 5  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-5

Chapter 6  https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/best-laid-plans-part-1-chapter-6

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments