Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 3 of Part 3. Chapter 2 was published by ChrisM and he will publish Chapter 4."

Part 3 - Chapter 3

 

Driving to Ted’s place they were both quiet.

Ted was thinking, “This is Pam’s mother. She is totally hot and is suggesting that she wants to have sex with me. This is just so confusing. She is so hot and I want her, but she is my lover’s mother. What the fuck?”

Kate was sitting beside him and thinking, “I want this man so much. It’s been years since I’ve had a man’s cock inside me and I’ve been thinking about this one for a long time. Please, don’t screw this up Kate. Make it simple and get him between your legs.”

Ted pulled the car into his driveway and hit the button to open his garage door. He moved the car inside and hit the button again to close the door. “I’ll get your door,” he said to Kate.

She watched him walk around the back of the car wondering, “When was the last time a man opened a door for me?”

Ted opened her door and she slid out of the seat and stood between him and the car. He let the door shut and stood there in front of her. She looked up at him and studied his eyes and neither of them moved for long seconds. Finally Ted moved his mouth toward hers and just as they touched, the overhead lights turned off, leaving them in total darkness.

Their lips touched and a forest fire broke out. Ted pushed her body against his car and pressed hard against her. Kate was ready and accepted his tongue in her mouth and his body pressed against hers.  Within thirty seconds they were both lost in lust and wanting nothing more than to be naked under the other’s hands.

After several minutes of passionate kissing and moans of anticipation, Ted broke the kiss and stood away from her. “Perhaps I should invite you inside my home. That seems a little more polite that striping you naked in my garage.”

Kate looked into his eyes and responded, “As long as we both get naked, I don’t care what the formal procedure is,” she said. “But do I audition here or inside your house?”

Ted stood back and reached out for her hand. “The audition is inside,” he said as he took her hand. “Let me show you the way.”

Ted took her inside and began to show her around. First he showed her around his home, through the kitchen and then family room, which he explained, “There isn’t really a family, but that’s what the realtors call it.” He showed her the stairway that went to the rooms upstairs and explained that there were two bedrooms up there and his office. “I spend some time in my office upstairs, but those stairs are rarely used. I certainly don’t need the space, but the downstairs part of this place was exactly what I wanted, so I bought it several years ago.”

He took Kate’s hand and led her to his bedroom. “This is my playroom and the reason I bought it. The bedroom is roomy and has a huge walk-in closet that I love. But the bathroom is one of a kind,” he told her as he walked her inside. “It has this very large tub that has jets like a hot tub and a wonderful walk-in shower that could easily hold four people.”

Kate looked up at him with raised eyebrows causing him to say, “I’ve never had more than two people in it, but it could easily hold four.” He pointed out that on the other side of the shower was a “private” toilet with a door to close it off. “I’ve always thought that people shouldn’t share their toilet time, so I was pleased that this place had what is referred to now as a water closet.”

Kate checked it all out and nodded with approval. “I think you’ll like the bathroom in my master bedroom in my new home,” she said. She was thinking that Ted would see her new home before long, but the point was lost on him.

Ted led her back to the family room and said, “Well, that’s my place. I hope that you like it.”

She smiled up at him and said, “I do like it, Ted. You have a wonderful home and it certainly suits you.  It’s very masculine and no one could be in doubt that you are a manly man when this is your domain.”

He wasn’t really certain if that was a compliment, but just said, “Thanks.”

“And where do we shoot the audition film?” Kate asked, knowing the answer before she asked the question. She had seen the film that he made with Pam and she recognized the room and the couch in his family room. Unless he changed things, it would be filmed about five feet from where she was standing.

“You are certain that you want to make an audition film?” Ted asked once more to be certain that was the way she wanted to play it.

“I’m quite certain,” was Kate’s reply.

“OK then,” he said once more taking her by the hand. “If you’ll just come with me to my breakfast area I’ll pour you a glass of wine for you to enjoy while I set up the camera equipment.” He showed Kate a seat at his table and set about opening a bottle of wine. He handed it to her and waited for her to taste it. When she nodded her approval he left her to get his equipment from his closet.

Less than fifteen minutes later, Ted reappeared and held out his hand. “Kate?” he said as if he didn’t know her. “I am Ted, your director for this audition film.”

She put down her glass and played along. “Hi Ted. Can you tell me what we’ll be doing today?”

He took her by the hand and led her into his family room and stationed her in front of his couch, letting her see that he had set up three different cameras and some lighting equipment.  “Now if you’ll just stand right here in front of the couch, we’ll begin,” he told her. “I will move behind the cameras and you just need to follow my directions. Is there anything you want to tell me before we begin or anything that you want to make out of bounds?”

Kate smiled at him and said, “I don’t think so. I’m ready to begin.”

Ted moved behind the camera in the middle, checked a few things before saying, “These cameras are all synchronized. Once I turn one all, they all film simultaneously and I’ll edit them into once piece. Are you ready?”

Kate turned to face the camera. “I believe the line from the movie is, I’m ready for my close-up.”

From behind the camera, she heard Ted say, “This is the audition film of Kate Barnes. Today she will be auditioning for the role of the mother for the film ‘Private Training.’ This film is about a mother that finds her daughter and her boyfriend having sex. The mother decides to help the young people get it done properly. Now then, Kate, would you please turn around slowly so that we can get the full view of you.”

Kate smiled and turned slowly. She noted that he was beginning the same as the one he had made with Pam and assumed that he would be asking her to undress very shortly. By the time her back was to him she could already feel that her nipples were hard. By the time she had made the complete turn she could feel the dampness between her legs.

“Excellent,” came the voice from behind the camera. “Now I would like for you to remove your blouse and skirt. We would like to see you in your panties and bra.”

Because of the lights that were directed at her, Kate was having trouble seeing Ted. She put her hands to the top button on her blouse and slowly began to unbutton it. When all of the buttons were undone she reached behind and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Now she was standing in front him and the cameras knowing that he was seeing her in Carolina blue lacy panties and matching bra. Very slowly she removed the blouse and tossed it over the arm of the couch. She hoped he was enjoying the show, but she knew it was exciting the hell out of her.

“Beautiful,” he said.  “Now give us another 360.”

Once again she turned slowly. Kate had picked her lingerie carefully for today and knew that when she faced the camera he wouldn’t be able to miss seeing how erect her nipples were. Kate was willing to bet that he could already see a wet spot in her panties because she knew what was going to come next and she was extremely excited.

“That’s great, Kate” Ted said, still on the dark side of the camera. “Now would you please turn your back to the camera once more? I’d like for you to stand there with your feet apart and let me get a long shot of you from behind.”

As she turned she kicked her skirt away and stood with her feet shoulder-width apart waiting for his next command.

“Absolutely beautiful, Kate,” she heard him say. “What an exceptionally beautiful ass you have. Damn!”

Kate smiled without turning. She already knew that he was an ass man and was hoping that the view from behind had him as turned on as she already was.

“Now then standing just as you are,” Ted directed, “Remove your bra and panties.”

After she had done as he requested, he instructed her to turn back to the cameras. She turned, now completely naked except for her shoes, put her hands on her hips, and let him have a long look.

After a few seconds, she heard him say, “Kate you are beyond beautiful. Let me ask you a few questions for our producer. Your breasts are perfect. Have they been enhanced?”

Without changing her pose Kate answered, “Yes, about eight years ago. I had some minor work done at my husband’s insistence. I expect they’ll look like this until I’m 80.”

“How very nice,” Ted said from behind the camera. “Have you always had your pubic area shaved?”

Kate chuckled a little and replied, “Actually no. My late husband thought that only whores shaved their pussies and didn’t allow me to even trim mine. About two weeks after he died I began the process to have it removed permanently. Do you like the way it looks?”

“I certainly do,” Ted responded. There was a bit of a pause before he said, “Now Kate, in the script your character will observe your daughter having sex with her boyfriend and you will become aroused and masturbate while watching them. I’d like for you to lie back on the couch, facing the center camera, and do that for me. OK?”

Kate gave the camera a sexy smile. She had assumed this is what she would be asked and she was totally ready for it. Without a word, she positioned herself against the couch, sat back and pushed her ass out near the edge of the cushion. After spreading her legs out wide enough to give him and the camera a good view, she began to slowly move her hand from side to side across her vaginal lips. What she really wanted to do was bury two fingers inside her wet pussy and bring herself to a climax, but she wanted to put on a good show for Ted and took her time.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

From behind the camera, Ted was sporting an erection that would soon become painful it was so hard.  He watched as Kate’s slim fingers brushed across her sex. The camera lights let him see how aroused she was. While she might be acting calm, he could see how wet she was and as soon as she dipped a finger into her pussy he could hear it as well.

Ted watched her pleasuring herself for several minutes. Her soft moans and the juices literally dripping from her pussy finally got the best of him. As she was fingering herself with one hand and pinching one of her nipples with the other, she was wiggling her ass and making erotic noises. Ted walked out from behind the camera completely naked. She hardly noticed him standing in front of her before he dropped to his knees and buried his face into her sex.

He pushed his tongue between her vaginal lips and immediately circled her opening, lapping up all of her honey. Her smell and taste intoxicated him as he knew they would. She tasted sweet and her personal aroma was mild and sexy. His mouth moved to her clit and he sucked it into his mouth, searching it out with his tongue. Ted found it to be larger than he expected and extremely hard. As he ran his tongue around it and sucked it into his mouth once again, Kate curled her fingers into his hair and moaned loudly, pulling his face hard into her sex. After a few more seconds of licking and sucking on her clit, Kate’s legs wrapped around his shoulders as her moans became cries of ecstasy.

Kate thought she was about to lose her mind from sheer sexual joy. She simply couldn’t imagine anything better. At least not until he pushed two fingers into her flowing pussy and instantly found her g-spot. As his mouth sucked and licked her clit, his fingers began to stimulate her already enlarged sensitive spot and a new world opened for her. It was only a matter of seconds before explosions went off in her head and her fingers tried to pull his hair out. She pressed her thighs against his cheeks. Kate’s mouth opened in a loud, voiceless scream as the most incredible orgasm of her life swept through her body, leaving her shaking uncontrollably. Kate opened her eyes, but her vision was blurred. She realized that she was breathing hard and sweating.

As she was about to regain her senses, Ted stood up. She looked between her legs at his thick, hard cock, thinking about how she would like to take it in her mouth if only she could move. She heard him say, “Get on your knees. I want you from behind.”

Kate’s head was still spinning and she wasn’t really certain what he wanted, but began to try to get up and onto her knees. When she was slow getting it accomplished, Ted grabbed her by the waist and put her into the position he wanted with her legs spread and her ass in the air. Before she could think about what was happening, he pushed the head of his cock into her opening, causing her eyes to open wide.  The thought raced through her brain that this was not her husband. She was about to receive a gift from a real man and she was going to feel it.

Ted waited only a few seconds before he rammed his cock into her. She was so wet that his thick cock slid into her without resistance until he was balls deep. He stopped to feel how tightly her vagina gripped his cock. He felt her heat and wetness. Closing his eyes he thought that this pussy was incredibly sweet and this woman beyond sexy.

As he filled her, Kate’s thoughts were similar, but having never felt anything like this, she was a little dumbfounded. Once again her mouth was open in a silent scream. “How could a cock, any cock, be this good?” she was thinking. But before she could even form the next thought, Ted began to move inside her. She felt his cock begin to withdraw and wanted to beg him to leave it when he stopped and plunged into her again. She groaned out loud and he repeated the process again and again, each time being rewarded by a loud groan from her.

Kate had no idea how long this went on. It could have been days or weeks. She just knew that it was totally wonderful and she never wanted it to stop. His hands were on her hips, gripping her tightly as he pulled her back against his shaft and then pushed her away.

“Is this what it’s supposed to feel like?” Kate asked herself. “Have I been missing this all my life?” Before the next thought could materialize, she realized that she was about to cum again. She grabbed the back of the couch with her fingers and pressed her mouth against it. She screamed as it crashed against her, starting at her toes and finishing at the top of her head.

Ted could hear her muffled scream. But the reason he knew she had enjoyed another orgasm was the way her pussy clinched against his cock. It grabbed his rock-hard staff like a hand, squeezing it. He waited until he felt her relax and quickly pulled out of her. He gave her a few seconds before grabbing her around the waist and setting her up on her feet. Waiting until her eyes focused on his, he said, “Now I’m going to sit down and let you fuck me.”

Kate’s head spun. In a short period of time, she had experienced two massive orgasms like none that she had ever known, and now this man was giving her instructions for yet another adventure. She saw him sit on the couch and saw his dark, angry cock staring up at her with its single eye. While her thought process was fuzzy, the one thing she did understand was that she wanted it inside her again.

Kate was going to fuck it with everything she had. Perching herself above him on her knees, Kate moved until she felt his knob touching the doorway to her sex. She looked into his eyes for a few seconds before dropping her body down on him and taking all of him as deeply as possible.

She sat very still, filled with him and her eyes closed for what seemed like a long time. Kate opened her eyes and looked into his before closing them again and pressing her mouth against his. His mouth was open and their tongues met and danced together. Their bodies were completely still while their mouths frolicked and made love. Both of them groaned and neither of them wanted to stop or breathe.

Finally, Kate pulled her mouth from him and her eyes burned into his. No words were spoken, but a message was exchanged. She was now in charge and it was her turn to make him cum. She gave him a little grin as if to say, “Hold on to your socks, mister. I’m about to fuck them right off of you!”

Lowering her mouth to his neck, she ran her tongue over his overheated skin, feeling him shiver beneath her. Then sitting back and taking him as deeply into her as she could, Kate began to rock her body forward and backward, moving his cock deeply inside her pussy. After a minute she began to slide up and down on his shaft before going back to rocking again. Up and down, then back and forth; One and then the other; Over and over, never taking her eyes off of his.

When Kate leaned back to grind on him, Ted took her breasts in his hands for the first time. He cupped them gently and then more firmly. He took her hard nipples in his fingers and began to roll them while he squeezed them none too gently. He watched her eyes close and her mouth open. “Do you like that?” he asked.

“Oh god, yes,” she gasped. Kate leaned forward and literally pushed her nipple into Ted’s mouth.  While she continued to grind her pussy into him, he began to suck on her breast until he heard her make a noise much like a whimper. He changed from sucking and began to lightly hold the nipple between his teeth and softly bite it. The whimper turned into a growl. She pulled the breast out of his mouth and replaced it with the other one. The game continued and her pussy moved even faster as her excitement reached a new high.

For the third time since this had started, a massive orgasm racked her body and she collapsed on his chest completely unable to move. Her mouth was on his neck allowing him to feel her panting breath.  Finally, Kate said, “Are you going to give me what I want?”

“What is that?” Ted asked.

“I want you to cum for me,” she said in a whispered plea.

Ted closed his eyes for a few seconds and finally said, “You know how this has to end.”

She smiled and said, “I certainly do and I’m ready.”

“Then get off and move onto your knees,” Ted told her.

Quickly Kate pulled herself off of Ted’s cock and dropped onto her knees. Before he could move she leaned over and sucked him deeply into her mouth, enjoying the juices that both of their bodies had produced and left on his hardness.

Ted pushed her back and stood in front of her leaving both of them facing each other but their side views toward the central camera. He moved his cock toward her mouth and said, “Make me cum.”

Kate smiled at him again and slowly slid his cock into her mouth. She put her hand on the base of his cock and began to massage his balls with her other, making certain that the camera had a clear view of what she was doing. She held his cock tightly in her mouth and began to slide it in and out, just as she had done when she was sitting on top of him. Kate could feel and taste a difference in the fluid that was coming from his cock. The pre-cum had a different taste and she determined that he was close to his climax. She looked up at Ted and said, “Cum for me, baby. Please,” and took him back into her mouth.

In a few seconds, Kate knew she was correct. His hand was suddenly in her hair and he began to move his hips as if he was fucking her mouth. Kate looked up and saw the look on his face and knew that he was ready. Her hand squeezed his balls and she used the secret that her daughter had passed on to her.  She felt a little like she was cheating, but she didn’t mind. Kate put her other hand around the cheek of Ted’s ass and sunk her fingernails into his skin. Pam had told her that it was Ted’s weakness and she was not ashamed to use the information against him.

Kate watched as Ted’s head rocked back, his mouth opened and he bellowed like a bull. Hot cum shot out of his cock like it was coming from a cannon. It splashed against the back of Kate’s throat and was running down her tonsils when the second, third, fourth and fifth blasts hit her. She clamped her mouth around his shaft and refused to let one drop of his jizz escape. She swallowed every drop before she let his cock slide out of her mouth and she licked it again just in case she missed anything.

They stayed in that position for a short time, with Kate on her knees, holding Ted’s cock in her hand and Ted trying his best to stay upright.

Finally, Ted looked toward the central camera and said, “That’s a wrap.”

Kate stood, wrapping her arms around Ted. “You really know how to show a girl a good time.”

“That was just me making an audition film,” he replied with a grin. “When we get to the bedroom, I promise to show you a good time plus a little more.”

“I can’t wait,” she whispered before kissing him. “Show me the way.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments