Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long Time Between Old Friends - Part One

"Based on real events, we catch up after years apart"

57
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt at writing, based on real events"

It had been over fifteen years since I had spoken to Jess, we had been close friends from years ago. I had moved overseas and our lives had moved on. With social media, Jess had appeared in my news feed and we connected again when I liked a few photos of hers. 

The last few years of married life had been rough, the sex life had gone to zero and the arguments had increased. Jess had separated from her husband and had been single for some time. 

I was forty-one at the time, 6’ tall and well built with broad shoulders, dark hair and blue eyes. 

Jess was older at forty nine 5’5” tall, blonde hair with blue eyes and a sexy body with curves in the right places. 

It was a Sunday morning and as usual, I was alone in bed scrolling through social media and came across Jess’s most recent post. It brought back memories of a fun time when we had been drinking and shared a kiss or two. Unfortunately at the time, Jess eight years older than me, decided I was too young. 

I liked the post and started to scroll through her other posts, the more I scrolled the more I recalled the fun we had shared. Before I knew it I was in a state of arousal, my cock was throbbing and I wanted to know more about Jess again. 

I decided to send her a cheeky message and knowing the time difference, as I lived on the other side of the world, I put the phone down. I was about to take care of my arousal when suddenly the phone buzzed, Jess had responded. That put a smile on my face and got me even more excited.

Over the next few weeks, the messages flowed, we had been good friends before so it was easy to chat and the conversations were about everything and anything. We chatted about what we had been up to over the years, kids and relationships. With the time difference our chats occurred at nighttime for Jess and morning for me. The messages started to get flirty and frequent.

Then one day we started to chat about the time we had hooked up. We had been out drinking in the club and found ourselves dancing together. Before we knew it we were kissing. Jess unfortunately thought I was a little young and decided to not go any further to my disappointment, but as we chatted it was clear this was something she regretted. 

=========

The following week, on a Saturday night for Jess, she was home alone sipping a wine on the couch and messaging with me. I was in bed, as it was early Sunday morning. The conversation about us kissing got us both aroused. 

Jess messaged me, “What would you have done if I had asked you back to my house?”

My heart was pounding with excitement as I had never flirted with someone since I got married.

I was so turned on by the conversation that I replied, “I would have gone back to your house and taken things a lot further.”

Next thing I knew, an image message appeared on my phone, a selfie from the waist up with Jess in just a bra, “What would you do right now?” 

After all this time, there was this hot body with large breasts that I wanted years ago. Instantly, my cock went rock hard, and I could not take my eyes off the picture.

I replied, “I would be helping you out of that bra and making sure you were taken care of.”

A few seconds went by and Jess responded, “I want you to do that right now,” and, “I hope that picture stirred up your cock?”

My cock was throbbing at the thought of the situation as I lay in bed, I half covered my cock with my hand and took a photo, and sent it to her. 

Jess’s replied, “Move the hand out the way now!” accompanied by another photo with the bra gone this time. 

Her breasts were large, still firm looking and the nipples perfect for nibbling and sucking on. As I looked at the photo I reached down and started to stroke my cock slowly, I was fully hard now and desperate to give Jess something to look at. I took a photo and hit send.

I could see a new message being typed. “I want your cock between my breasts now!”

I was so excited by the message, I asked her, “What are you doing right now?”

The reply sent me over the edge. “I am rubbing my clit thinking about your cock!”

I could not believe how excited I was, sexting with this old friend from the other side of the world. After a few minutes of dirty messages, I was ready to explode and shot a large load of hot cum up my stomach. Jess told me she had moaned so loudly as she climaxed, that she was sure the neighbours heard. What an incredible experience we had just shared.

=======

The sexting continued over the weeks, On my birthday I got the best picture of Jess in a whipped cream bikini. My mouth dropped and my cock hardened with excitement. The photos flew back and forth and we came virtually together regularly. While sexting was fun, in person would be even better. 

As the year rounded out and the sexting got hotter, I received an invite to my best mate’s wedding back home in the new year. It meant a trip without the wife for ten days back home and the chance to catch up with Jess in person. I quickly confirmed my acceptance to the wedding and then messaged Jess. I explained the trip and asked if she would be interested in catching up.

As it was the middle of the night for her I did not get a response till the next day. A big smile came over my face when she messaged back, Jess would need to catch up with me and whatever time I could spare she was keen to spend it with me at her house. 

Over the weeks we planned the trip, Jess did not work on Thursdays and could arrange for her kids to be away for the night, so that was locked in. As I was also going to a wedding, I had a hotel room booked for afterwards. I suggested that she might also like to meet me in the hotel after the wedding. Jess jumped at the idea, we had the trip and catch-up sorted. 

=======

Time seemed to go slowly as the trip got nearer, but the sexting was hotter as we chatted about what we wanted to do on my visit. Jess, like me, was a little kinky and happy to explore but was also submissive and liked to be told what to do. 

======

The new year arrived and I was ready for my trip. I took the long flight back home and arrived on Tuesday night.

The excitement of seeing Jess again in person was intense. It had been so long since we physically saw each other and so long since anyone had touched me apart from my wife. 

Tuesday night I slept well and Wednesday flew by with a trip to the shops. 

Before I knew it, it was Thursday morning. I had arranged to arrive at Jess’s just after nine am so we could have the full day, overnight and then Friday together. I got showered, dressed packed a few clothes and headed over. 

After a short drive, I arrived, I nervously climbed out of the car and knocked on her front door. After a few seconds, the door opened and she stood there looking extremely sexy. 

She was in tight blue jeans, no shoes or socks with painted nails showing, and a flowing t-shirt hiding her curvy body and large firm breasts. Her beautiful smile beamed at me, excited at my arrival. Jess’s hair was shoulder-length blonde, tucked behind her ears. Her glasses gave her that extra sexy look, as she did not wear makeup preferring the all-natural look. 

As I stood there, Jess said, “Well hello stranger! You better come in.”

She welcomed me in and after shutting the door we hugged. I wrapped my arms around her, our lips met and we shared our first passionate kiss. We looked at each other almost in shock, it was so different from just photos we both giggled and hugged some more.

Jess took my hand and led me into the kitchen. She offered me a cup of tea and put the kettle on, and we chatted briefly about my flight. I could not take my eyes off her and watched her every move as she walked around the kitchen. 

She had her back to me waiting for the kettle to boil, I walked over and pressed my body against her back. I brushed the hair from her neck and started to gently kiss her shoulder and neck. Jess tilted her head to give me more access and I reached around pulling her tight so she could feel my bulge growing in my jeans against her arse.

Natha_Rexred
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Natha_Rexred

I motioned for her to turn around and looking into her eyes we started to kiss passionately. Our lips and tongues tasted each other and our hands started to explore. My left hand started to squeeze her arse and my right hand reached up to cup her firm breasts.

Jess reached down and gently squeezed my bulge. We both looked at each other, and I said, “Let’s take this upstairs to a comfy location.”

Jess responded immediately, “Yes let’s go!”

I followed her up the stairs, both of us hurriedly climbing the two flights giggling as I spanked and squeezed her arse as we went up. 

We got to the bedroom, it was a nice large room with a queen bed and ensuite bathroom, the bed was neatly made and ready to be messed up.

I grabbed hold of her again and we started kissing, my tongue exploring hers as I nibbled her lip. My hands reached around and grabbed her arse picking her up easily. As I lowered her down I pulled her t-shirt up and off, revealing a black and purple bra holding her breasts in place. I lowered my mouth and teased her nipple through the lace with my tongue, before reaching around and slowly undoing the strap. 

With a quick flick, the straps dropped off her shoulder allowing me to reach up and slowly ease my hands under her bra onto her breasts. I squeezed them gently, it was so good to finally feel them instead of just looking at photos. 

Jess let out a loud moan, “Mmhmm.”

Her nipples were so sensitive and ready to be played with. She pulled the bra off as we kissed before I moved down onto her neck, upper chest and onto her right breast. I took the nipple into my mouth and gave it a little suck. The stimulation made her jump with excitement and make a loud moan again. This only encouraged me more, I held her tightly while I sucked each nipple pinching and pulling as I went. 

Jess was so excited by this, making noises and encouraging me to do more. Jess grabbed my t-shirt, pulled it up over my head and started to rub her fingers over my chest and nipples. We embraced further, our warm naked bodies felt so good together. 

My hands dropped down and started to undo her jeans, the button first, then the zipper as I tugged them to the floor. Jess kicked them off, she looked stunning in just a black thong. My hands explored all her curves. 

“You look incredible,” I said.

Jess giggled and said, “My body is all yours to play with.”

Jess undid my belt and jeans, looking at me as she did and saying, “I have been looking forward to doing this for so long.”

As my jeans dropped down, my cock was no longer just a bulge! It was hard and straining at my boxer shorts. 

I controlled the situation and slid my hand down her stomach to the top of her thong, one hand slid in at the back and grabbed her arse while the other slid down the front. To my pleasure, I found that Jess was waxed smooth, as she had told me it would be. I slowly slid my fingers into to feel how wet her pussy lips were, easing them apart and feeling the moisture that had built up. I rubbed her clit slowly making her moan before sliding a finger down and into her wet warm pussy. My fingers continued to play with the wetness as I kissed her neck, she was squeezing at my cock and wanting more.

Jess dropped to her knees, her eyes lined up with my cock, she slowly pulled my boxer shorts down from the side. My cock was throbbing and rock hard, it sprang up as she let the boxers drop to the floor. She reached out and took a firm grip, stroking the shaft slowly while she looked me in the eyes. As she slowly stroked my cock, she squeezed my balls and rubbed some pre cum on her nipple. She then leaned forward and pulled my cock towards her mouth. She started to tease the head with her tongue very slowly while keeping eye contact. My head rocked back as she took my cock inch by inch into her mouth and started to suck on it. It was an incredible feeling after all this time with no physical contact. 

I reached down teasing her nipples as she sucked on my cock, she licked the underside up and down making it all wet. Jess then slid my entire cock into her mouth and held it there for a few seconds. After what felt like an age I needed more! I pulled her up and tossed her onto the bed. I pulled her thong off and then stood there admiring her body, legs spread wide with her soaking wet pussy on display ready to be played with. I started kissing her ankles then moved up the calves onto her inner thighs, keeping eye contact all the time to watch the pleasure on her face. 

My lips reached that point between her legs and I could smell the sex and see the wetness in front of me. I gently blew on her pussy before pulling her lips apart and exploring every lip and fold with my tongue. I probed her pussy hole which was readily open, then concentrated some pressure on her clit. 

Jess moaned loudly as I increased the intensity with my tongue and slid two fingers deep into her juicy pussy. She had one elbow propped up squeezing her nipple and the other hand was holding the back of my head in place, making sure I enjoyed her tasty pussy.

It had been a while since either of us had had any sex and the excitement after months and months of sexting was immense. Jess started to squirm and buckle, moaning louder than ever as she climaxed all over my tongue holding my face between her legs with her thighs. My face and tongue rode the climax, keeping the pressure on her clit to maximise the pleasure.

As Jess relaxed, I moved my kisses up her stomach onto her breasts and kissed her passionately. Letting her taste her juices on my tongue. I could still taste my precum on her tongue, it was such a good combination. 

As we kissed I positioned myself between her thighs, she reached down and grabbed at my cock. I pulled her hand off, and pushed both her arms above her head, pinning her down. Jess’s legs were spread wide waiting as I rubbed my cock in the wetness around her pussy before slowly sliding deep into her for the first time. 

The feeling was so intense, we were finally fucking after all the build-up. I started to slide my cock in and out of her soaking pussy, kissing and sucking Jess’s breasts on each thrust. I increased the pace as the pleasure of Jess’s pussy wrapped around my cock was insane. 

After a few more thrusts, I pulled out and manoeuvred her onto all fours. With her head down and hips high, I rubbed my cock all over her ass and pussy. I grabbed her hips sliding my cock back inside, moaning as I got deeper. I started to thrust slowly, causing Jess’s body to shake with pleasure, her breasts swinging as the pace increased. 

My cock was sliding in and out with ease and the arousal of the whole situation was making it so intense. After a few minutes I pushed Jess flat on the bed face down. She raised her arse a little and I climbed on top, sliding my cock straight back into her pussy. As I slid in and out, the sensation, the sweaty hot bodies, and the force made Jess groan and push her face into the mattress.

I was so close to cumming that I pulled out and rolled her over. Jess was begging me to cum on her pussy. She lay back, legs spread, so I knelt in between her with my cock almost touching her pussy. She stroked my cock tightly as I got ready to cum. 

Before I did, I pushed her hand off and stroked myself till I exploded lots of hot sticky cum all over her pussy and stomach. Jess then rubbed the cum into her pussy and skin before tasting it off her fingers. The sight of this was such a turn on I could not take my eyes off her. 

Jess lay back and pulled me on top; we kissed passionately as our cum-covered sweaty bodies rubbed together. We lay there in the afterglow of one of the best sexual experiences we have both ever had. 

That was only the first hour of our catch-up, the next thirty-six hours were going to be wild...

Published 
Written by Downunderplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments