Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long Time Between Old Friends - Part Two

"Part 2 - Jess returns with a little treat"

36
6 Comments 6
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After a few minutes of calming down, we relaxed and cuddled, caressing each other's bodies. 

“That was even better than I could have imagined! Why did we not do that years ago?” I whispered in her ear.

Jess looked at me and smiled, “That was the best sex I have ever had. You just know what I need, just wait to see what I have planned next,” she said. 

With that Jess hopped off the bed, grabbed her dressing gown and disappeared downstairs. I lay there wondering what to expect.

I rolled over, climbed off the bed and walked into the ensuite. As I looked around I noticed a plastic tub in the corner. It looked out of place with the rest of the decor and the lid was not on properly. Curiously I lifted the lid and smiled at the sight of sex toys and restraints. This must have been what she was referring to. I replaced the lid, washed my face and returned to the bed.

A few minutes later Jess returned, still in her dressing gown but with something behind her back. The smile on her face was like a naughty schoolgirl, mischievous. 

“Well, remember our conversation about food and body parts?” Jess said.

I laughed out loud and replied, “I certainly do, but we talked about so many fun options that time.”

Jess slowly brought her arm from behind her back, in her hand was a plate with a ring doughnut on it. 

“Oh, wow,” I gasped, “I recall our doughnut conversation.”

=========

A few months early we had chatted about what food we would both enjoy to eat off each other. Jess had a fantasy about eating a doughnut from around my cock!

=========

Jess put the plate on the side table and let the dressing gown drop. 

“So how are we going to start this off?” Jess giggled. 

I replied, “Your guess is as good as mine, that doughnut won’t fit around my cock while I am hard!”

“I have an idea,” Jess said.

With that, Jess climbed onto the bed and straddled my legs around my knees. As I lay there, the excitement made my cock grow, but Jess wanted me limp, so I took a few deep breaths and calmed down. Jess placed the doughnut over my cock, it did not fit! She manipulated the doughnut a little and carefully pushed it around my cock. 

I laughed out loud as I lay there, Jess straddling me giggling and a doughnut around my cock. What a sight!

Jess licked her lips and said, “I am going to enjoy this, just relax and enjoy the show.”

Jess locked eyes with me and slowly lowered her head to within a few mm of my cock, she extended her tongue and licked some of the sugar off my cock head. What a tease! My cock started to harden straight away.

The extra pressure inside the doughnut from my cock made it crack a little. 

“You're going to have to work quickly,” I said. 

Jess smiled and took a small bite of the doughnut, her nose brushed up my cock. My cock reacted straight away and I was fully hard. Jess grabbed hold of my cock and started to lick sugar and doughnut off it eagerly. She started to moan with enjoyment, my sugary cock now fully in her mouth. 

I watched as she squeezed my balls, took little bites of doughnut and sucked on my cock. We both continued to giggle at the experience, it was both erotic and funny at the same time. A few larger chunks of doughnut fell off and left my cock exposed but covered in sugar and crumbs. 

Jess slowly stroked my cock, working her way around the head, shaft, pubes and balls to clean up as much sugar and doughnut as she could. 

“Wow, that was a yummy treat,” she said. “That turned me on.”

Jess lowered her head and continued to suck my cock. I was enjoying this food twist!

MadisonGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonGrey

“How much did that turn you on?” I asked her.

To answer, Jess continued to suck my cock but reached between her legs and slid a couple of fingers in. She then looked at me as she brought her fingers up and around to show me how wet they were. I grabbed her wrist, pulled her hand to my mouth, and greedily sucked the wetness off her fingers. 

“Yummy!” I exclaimed, “I want to taste you more.”

I motioned for Jess to flip around, into a sixty-nine. She took a firm grip of my cock in her hand and started to rotate her body till she was straddling my chest. I pulled her thighs closer to my face, her pussy and arse were ready to be teased and played with. In the new position, Jess went straight back to work on my cock, her mouth exploring its full length, covering it in salvia. 

My fingers started to probe her pussy lips apart and I could see the moisture of her hole. I eased my tongue onto her clit and started a circling motion increasing the pressure every few seconds. Jess moaned loudly even though her mouth was full. 

As I concentrated my tongue on her clit I also teased her asshole with my thumb. This worked a treat, Jess pushed up on my thighs and forced her pussy onto my face. She started to grind, adding to the pressure on her clit. I held her thighs with both hands as she rode my face. 

Jess’s breathing increased, she was close to cumming! Knowing that I kept the pressure on her clit with my tongue and pulled her tight on my face. A few seconds later her body started to shake as she came. 

“Mmmm! That was a good one!” Jess said, breathing hard. 

I kept licking the juices from her pussy and she grabbed my cock and started to suck it again.

“Come on big boy! Cum in my mouth,” she said, as she took my cock deep in her throat. 

I started to thrust gently, making my cock go deeper into her throat. She gagged a little and continued to stroke me while licking my head. With pussy juice on my face and still tasting her I could not hold on!

I started to moan and twitch, “I am about to cum,” I gasped. 

Jess took half my cock in, squeezed my balls tight, and I shot my cum in her mouth. 

“Fuck, ahhhh,” I moaned as I came. 

Jess swallowed the first bit of cum but then allowed some to dribble out her mouth and down my cock. She scooped the cum up and rubbed it into her breasts.

As I lay there recovering, Jess climbed off my chest and turned around to sit on my thighs. She stroked my cock slowly as it softened, looking at me intently. She had cum on her lips and breasts. What a sexy sight!

“I liked eating my doughnut,” she said. “That was quite a meal, the best in a long long time.” 

“But you did not have the whipped cream!” I joked.

“I got the cream I wanted!” Jess said. “The whipped cream is for later.”

I motioned for a kiss and Jess lowered herself onto me and obliged. The taste of cum and pussy juice was all over our tongues, it was delicious.

Jess moved off me, rolling onto her side so I could spoon her. I held her tight, in silence as we lay there, our skin sticky and the smell of sex all over us. 

After a few minutes I broke the silence, “Did you like it when I teased your ass?” I asked.

Jess laughed a little in response. “Ha ha ha, you know that no one has ever touched my ass, I thought it would be horrible but I liked it.”

“Good to know,” I said, “I want to play with it more if you know what I mean.”

“Mmmmm, sounds like fun,” Jess said, “But first I need a shower, that cup of tea and some food.”

“Good idea,” I said, “Is the shower big enough for two?”

“It sure is,” Jess responded, “Come on, let's go and clean up then we can get dirty again.”

To be continued….

Published 
Written by Downunderplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments