Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Shapes Sally 1

"My straight wife gets advice from her horny single school chum to brighten up our sexlife"

87
20 Comments 20
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Sally and I met shortly after she finished college and started work in the same firm as I did. We got on really well, despite the fact I was ten years older than her, and before long, we were dating. My boss made it clear to me that office relationships were not encouraged, so Sally left and joined up with another company just down the road. We were still close enough to join up for lunch a couple of days a week.

The romance continued to blossom over the next few months, and before we knew it, we had fixed a date to get married and move in together. Until that time, Sarah was sharing a flat with her best friend Tina. They had grown up together in the country, went to the same school and eventually to the same college, where they shared rooms. Although I got on well with Tina, she was a little too wild for my tastes, dressing in quite provocative clothing and seemed to change boyfriends every month. 

I got the impression that Sally was a little wilder when she was at college, much the same as Tina was now, but she had grown up when she went to work and, especially now that we were married. This didn’t stop Sally from spending a lot of time with Tina and continuing to share her experiences. This was not in person, but Tina would come around often, and they would chat for hours about Tina’s love life.

It was certainly an exciting one; sometimes, I would overhear them whilst I carried on a little bit of work after dinner in the kitchen. I never minded Tina coming round to the flat because after she left, Sally would be looking for sex, and who would ever turn that down? I should explain that Sally was tall and thin, with long legs and a slightly bigger bust than you would expect from her figure. She was a runner at college. A lovely face with kissable lips that I loved. 

After we had been married for a couple of years, our sex life, as with most couples, stopped being an everyday thing but tended to be limited to those nights when Tina visited. In fact, I often felt that if it were not for Tina, we would have stopped having sex altogether.

Around that time, I was offered a very big promotion, the sort of money that meant Sally could stop working altogether and have a family. However, this promotion meant we would have to relocate to a city where neither of us knew anyone else. We both decided that it was a chance in a lifetime and took it with both hands. The only regret, more for Sally, was that she would have to move away from her best friend, Tina. I, too, missed Tina’s visits because the only certain sex I had nowadays was after she came around. 

However, Tina and Sally had a long phone call at least twice a week, and this worked in the same way. After Sally got off the phone with her friend, she looked to me for sex, and I certainly was not complaining about these evenings. In our new home, we found that Tina was starting to be a source of fantasy and dirty talk that Sally used in bed. She would start with a quick summary of Tina’s sexual exploits and use that to illustrate stories about what life as Tina would be like.

Sally also started to ask me about what clothes she should wear to go shopping or when we went out. Sally was going to wear this dress, but Tina would wear this one. I soon understood that if Sally went out dressed as Tina, we nearly always had sex after we got home. I was starting to work quite long hours, and Sally at that time was helping out in a shop, more to pass the time than for the money. 

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69

When I got home one night, she told me that the shower had been playing up but that she had got it fixed. ‘There were some workmen in the block next door and noticed from the van that one of them was a plumber’, she went on to explain. ‘I could see him from the window hanging about and complaining that they needed to let him get on with his work.

So I took the opportunity to walk down and ask him if he was waiting, if he could look at fixing our shower, and if I would pay him cash. It all worked out well, and he fixed it quickly, and it only cost me fifty.’ It seemed to me that she was looking for some sort of reassurance that she had done the right thing, and I told her that, of course, she had been correct to engage the plumber and get the shower fixed. 

Before I knew what was happening, Sally had pushed me back on the bed and sat astride me, and slipped my cock into her pussy. I was a bit surprised she was so wet and open, as she normally needed a good twenty minutes of foreplay. She admitted she had been a naughty girl. ‘I rang up Tina to tell her what had happened with the plumber.

Tina told me that a couple of months earlier, she had done the same, but when he had finished the work, she had stripped off and got in the shower to make sure his work was up to scratch. He ended up fucking Tina all afternoon, and she didn’t have to pay for the work. I got so turned on I came to bed and played with my vibrator. I’ve been waiting for you to come home ever since.’ 

Of course, I forgave her. What else was I going to say as she sat on my cock, grinding out orgasm after orgasm for what seemed like hours? Every time I came, I looked past my wife to the open door of the ensuite, to the shower where I imagined Tina fucking the plumber. My cock became hard immediately. It was, I think, the best sex we had for years, possibly the best ever to that point.

I suppose at that point, I should have asked her if she had actually fucked the plumber, but really I didn’t care either way. The thought of my straight-laced wife doing something like that was enough to get me hard straight away. 2

Sally’s later confessions:

When I saw Colin, the plumber, standing there, all testosterone and impatience, I knew I had to have him. So I put on my tightest t-shirt without a bra, with the nipples pointing straight at him. He was upstairs and in me in a few minutes. He fucked me for four hours until he could start work.

He filled all three of my holes, and it was the best sex since I left college. He came around the next two afternoons as well, but on Friday, his last day, he brought Frank, the foreman, as well. I had forgotten how much I love double penetration.

Frank was working there for a month, so came around for a fuck around eleven and again at three. Between them, my slut switch was now well and truly switched on. As Tina always kept telling me, ‘Once a slut, always a slut'.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments