Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina shapes Sally 3

"My straight wife gets advice from her horny single school chum to brighten up our sexlife"

60
12 Comments 12
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

We were still having daily sex when Sally started her first job as a temporary receptionist in a firm not far from my office for two weeks. I gave her a lift in the morning and picked her up at night. She finished at around 4:30. So she joined a gym close to where she was working on a pay-as-you-go and did some workouts. She ended up doing a spinning class most days at 5:30 that finished as I did.

So I got a sweaty wife, smelling wonderful in my car all the way home. She was also dressed in tight revealing gym wear that stuck to her every curve and she was feeling horny.

Working in a small local art store meant she didn’t meet that many people. Now working as a receptionist meant she dealt with people all day, mostly guys who were salesmen intent on chatting her up, then to a spinning class where she was also the object of lustful looks.

As we drove home on Thursday, Sally mentioned that a few of the staff had invited her for a few drinks on Friday night. They did this every week, but as she was leaving tomorrow, she had no excuse to avoid it like she had last Friday.

I didn’t have a problem with this since I was likely to stay late on Friday anyway. We had a bit of a project, and I knew it would be a late finish, potentially later than normal. Sally didn’t mind, she said it would mean she could stay for a few more drinks.

She would text me the bar where it was happening and if they moved on before I got there, where they were moving on to. The next morning I was a bit worried about how the project was going to go and I didn’t pay too much attention to my wife. 

I don’t think I looked at her until she was just about to get out of the car when I noticed that she was wearing a coat, but I could also see that in the gap at the front, she was wearing a button-through dress. I could only see the buttons themselves, nothing else, and was going to say something, but she got out at the lights and I had to move away.

I rang her a couple of times, but she didn’t answer and just sent me a text to say that they were starting in a certain bar but would probably move on after a while if I didn’t get there early.

They finished at 4:30 on Friday, so she would probably be quite drunk by the time I picked her up. Part of me was wondering what would happen, but, if it was the city early on Friday night, it would be fine. 

At six o'clock, she sent me a picture text telling me that she was having a great time with her co-workers or rather her ex-co-workers. There was a selfie of Sally and a group of around ten people. There were three girls and seven guys, and both the other girls were rather skimpily dressed in very short skirts and small tops.

Even though my wife had a hot dress on with what looked like four buttons undone, she still looked the best dressed of the three. The guys just looked like sales types—suits with no ties, and they were younger than me.

She sent another plain text an hour later saying that Tina was off to another bar, and, twenty minutes later, the location of where Tina was now. Unfortunately, my boss was reviewing the project output, and I was not getting there for the time I was supposed to. 

In the end, it was around nine o’clock when I got to the bar location. It was a bit of a well-known meat market, and there was a queue getting in. I had to flash some cash and told the bouncer I was joining my wife to get inside. When I got inside, it was pretty full, with people everywhere, mostly drunk, and it was tricky to navigate.

I did think to pull up the selfie of her co-workers, but I could not see either of the two women anywhere and figured, eventually, she was either in the toilet or on the dancefloor, so that’s where I headed.

It was darker at the rear of the ba,r and, eventually, I spotted my wife dancing with a guy, slow and close. She had her arms around his neck, and, although they were not making out, it looked like they might have. I could only really see it was Sally from the dress and her hair colour.

The only part of her I could plainly see was her left hand and her wedding and engagement ring glinting against his back. Her head was resting on his chest, and I could see one of his hands grabbing her ass. What the other two hands, his and hers, were doing was lost from sight

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

I realised, though, that I was in a tricky position. The guy didn’t know who I was and might get aggressive if I pulled him away from her. That was the excuse I was telling myself, because I was as hard as a rock and I just wanted to keep watching. I moved forward slightly, but a small group of women gave me an odd look like I was some sort of pervert and I moved around behind them.

From here, I could only see his hand and her lower body. I watched as his right hand jerked up and down. This went on for a while until my wife jerked, sharply, like she does when she comes.

At that point, they broke up, the guy walked back to the bar, and Sally made a line for the ladies' toilet. I could see that most of the buttons on her dress were undone, one breast was half falling out, and I could almost see her pussy. I tried to get to her, but she slipped inside the ladies, and I waited for her to come out.

It took a while, but I could see she was very drunk when she did. She seemed happy to see me, especially now all her buttons were done back up on the dress. I held her up as we found the guys who were the remainder of her group.

The guy snogging her and feeling her up on the dancefloor looked worried, but I thanked them for looking after her, took her coat and bag, and left the bar. My car was just around the corner, and we drove straight home. When we got there, Sally was asleep, and I had to half carry her inside.

As I took off her coat, I noticed her bra and panties were in one of the pockets. After carrying her upstairs and as I stripped off her dress, she woke up and told me Tina had been a naughty girl, but Sally wanted to fuck her husband now.

She was sopping wet and loose as I slipped my cock inside her and fucked her furiously. I pinched her erect nipples hard as I slammed into her, just the way she loved to be taken. She came hard and loud, and I didn’t stop like I normally did during her orgasm. I kept fucking her, as hard as I could, through that orgasm and into the next. She kept moaning and shaking as I kept at it until I finally came and filled her with my seed 

The next day, I realised that most of this was my fault. I had promised to arrive at 7:30, and if I had done so, she would probably not have had time for dancing, as they only arrived shortly before then at the final bar. Leaving her drunk with guys who knew they would probably never see her again, being a temp was a very silly thing for me to do.

The fact that Sally, or Tina, as she was pretending to be, had taken advantage, was still cheating, but why was I so hard whilst I watched her do it, and why didn’t I intervene? We both made out like it hadn’t happened, but, our fantasies from before now had a more detailed description of what might happen on a crowded dance floor in a button-through dress.

Sally's dirty talk as we fucked later that night described how Colin had made her expose her pussy on a crowded dancefloor and she had gushed as he made her come in the excitement. She was looking forward to me watching her come again from the bar on our next date night.  

Sally’s later confessions:

On my third day at work, I was found by the marketing guys. They showed me the private toilet behind reception, and they visited me two at a time. One would look after reception, whilst the other filled my pussy with his cock. We always used condoms to minimise mess. Each day in my second week I got at least one fuck.

On my last day, we went to the pub until the office was empty. Then six of us crept back in, and they took me on the sofa in reception two at a time. After they were done, we went to the bar, and I pretended to hubby I was drunker than I was. I got them to finger me on the dancefloor. I just love the dirtiness of it, and making sure that hubby saw it happen moves his journey along

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments