Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I actually played this game when I did a summer season at a bar in Salcombe."

One of the advantages of going to college in a big city was that the entertainment the college tried to put on was better than that of its rural counterpart. We had a concert hall attached that could hold around 1,500  if they were standing half that if sitting. We often got to see bands before they started a tour. I understand that the Rolling Stones played under another name back then. Whatever the band was, students got first dibs on tickets.

Just before we broke up for Easter that first year, a band that had been quite popular was getting together again for a reunion tour, and they were trying out themselves at a short series of college concerts. We were lucky enough to be chosen, and our bunch of guys got tickets. I knew that Sophie always played their stuff in the apartment, so I got her a ticket.

It was my late Christmas present to her, and when Dad knew I was taking her to the concert the following Friday, he said he would have a few drinks with Georgio. Colin was overjoyed when he found out that Sophie was coming to the concert. Especially since he knew that afterwards, the three of us would be spending that night and the following morning in the big bed. 

Colin started to plan the moves in like a porn film storyboard. I left him to it, knowing it would be fun and Sophie would enjoy it. On the evening of the concert, Colin got ready in the room of a guy at college. We met in a bar near the hall; two other women were there besides Sophie. Teresa was Tim's girlfriend, and her best friend Rachel was tagging along as always. 

Besides Colin, Tim, and me, there were six other guys. Three or four of them had been sniffing around, trying to get Rachel into bed for ages, but she seemed unable to decide which was the lucky guy. We were all dressed in regular college clothes, jeans, sneakers, t-shirts and hoodies, even the girls, who looked slightly goth. 

Sophie, however, had gone all rock chick for the evening. High stilettos, a short leather skirt and a semi-transparent top that showed off the push-up bra all silky and sultry underneath. Only I knew that she had stockings not tight on underneath and a matching thong to the bra that was tiny. It is just a triangle of silky material held together with strings to hold it in place. 

We went to the bar beforehand, and I felt Sophie was looking to let her hair down. She didn't go anywhere except Giorgios much, and a student bar with loads of guys making her feel good and complimenting her got her all spiced up. She kept sending me off to get a dozen shots to get everyone in the mood, and I realised she was getting a buzz on. 

Whilst, to be honest, I didn't care what my friends thought of my Stepmom, I was aware there was supposed to be a difference between us. I managed to keep Colin from sitting next to her and teasing her with his porn chat. I could see Sophie was a little bit drunk, but the other two girls were also a little under the weather. 

I had not been around them too much, mainly meeting the guys for Xbox. By the time we got into the concert, we were all a little drunk. We had to top up early because the hall had no bar. With that and the fact that we were all dancing down by the front and for the whole concert, we were all pretty sober by the time we finished. 

We went back to the bar for a couple of rounds before going back to Sam's room for an after-party. Sophie paid for all the drinks in the bar afterwards and sent Colin and me to get a load of spirits and some beers to drink later. I noticed that Sophie, Teresa and Rachel were all laughing and joking. When Colin and I got to Sam's place, they still had yet to show up. 

They arrived shortly afterwards, looking a little glazed and dressed differently. Sophie had some pills in her bag that she had shared with the other two. She had persuaded them to change from their dowdy jeans and hoodies into skirts and tops. They all looked pretty hot, and I noticed that Rachel was wearing Sophie's leather skirt. 

Sophie had changed into a considerably shorter skirt. When we got to Sam's dorm area, there was quite a bit of space. The three other guys he shared the communal space with had all returned home early, and we lounged around on the two sofas and stood drinking in the kitchen area. Sophie and the two girls were dancing away and getting guys to dance with them. 

The dancing continued for a while, and the guys mostly chatted and drank in the kitchen area occasionally; Sophie persuaded everyone to do some shots, which went down very well. There was that sense, as often happens at parties, that time was passing and that, perhaps later, someone would suggest something else, and 'a happening' would occur. 

I'd been to a couple of parties in this block that were just like this: girls dancing, guys getting blasted that just petered out at 3 am. Sophie was the wild card here as she was older and was definitely in control of the party's pace. We were waiting for her to decide when it would happen. Sophie was getting Rachel to be more provocative in her dancing. 

She grabbed the guy she was dancing with a little closer, rubbing them up more. Teresa sometimes did the same, but Tim was hovering over everything, and the guy had a look over their shoulder to see if what was happening was okay. Sophie, on the other hand, was leading by example. If Rachel was shaking her ass, Sophie was shaking hers a bit sluttier. 

The guys seemed happy to grind against Rachel, but Sophie drew glances at me; was I offended? Would the message get to my dad, who the guys knew was a part-time lecturer here? Eventually, Sophie pulled Colin up to dance because he wasn't going to stop, and Sophie upped the intensity by getting him to rub her ass in plain view. 

The rubbing involved pulling up her skirt so the stocking tops were visible and got the watchers all hard. It had the effect of spurring Rachel on to get her guy to do the same, and there was a faintly sexual air in the kitchen, and we guys wondered what would happen next. Shots happened next, followed by some drinking games. 

After a bit of a lull, someone asked Sophie if there were games she played at college. She mentioned that a game they played around this time of night. However, they needed a sheet and a ping-pong ball. Sam said he had a sheet, but some lads disappeared to find a ping-pong ball downstairs in the communal games area. A little later, they returned with one. 

In the meantime, we had moved on to a spin-the-bottle version of truth or dare. Colin, Sophie, and I were hoping for some dares that might be more interesting, but nothing much was divulged. It took Sophie to spice it up a bit. She explained in the truth section when someone asked her a sexually loaded question. 

Valeriia_118
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriia_118

It wasn't that spicy, but she chose to answer a different question by explaining that sex at college got interesting in the second year. In the first year, everyone was getting used to the freedom, and it wasn't until the second that boundaries got stretched. She shared that after a party like this, she and her friend took on five guys between them. 

Nothing explicit was shared, but the guys looked around at Sophie and Rachel and wondered if tonight was the night. Teresa, or rather Tim, pulled her close in a statement of possession. So, the time for the sheet came about, but before it did, Sophie grabbed Rachel and Teresa and went to the toilet to explain the game. 

It was reasonably straightforward and could be a drinking game or something else. Everyone sat in a circle, pulled the sheet up to that person’s neck with both hands and the ping-pong ball was put in the middle. Everyone blew the ball as it moved about until it left the sheet, hitting someone on the way out. That person had to drink, which is how the first dozen rounds happened. 

Then, Sophie mentioned that the person should lose a piece of clothing instead of drinking. I expected the girls to object, but Sophie had gotten their pre-approval. It was Tim who made a fuss. Sophie told him he could sit beside his girlfriend and protect her with his breath. Or take off his clothes for her. This got a round of laughs, and we shamed Tim into playing with Teresa. 

Sophie had primed Rachel on how to play it, and the guys on either side started shedding clothes as she deflected the ball, hitting her to them with a sideways puff. We also realised quickly that the girls had added scarves, jewellery, and hairbands to their tally, so two of the guys were down to their underpants before any of the girls had lost any clothes. 

The situation triggered a redoubled effort from the guys, and before long, Sophie started to lose clothes. First of all, she decided to remove a stocking. For this, Sophie had to stand up, with all the guys sitting on the floor able to see up her skirt. They saw more as she lifted the hem, unclipped it from the belt and then rolled it down.

She then draped it over one of the chairs. When she lost the other one, most guys were down to jeans and boxers. This time, she got one of the guys in his boxers to take her stocking off. The haste to comply with her wishes got a good laugh, and although there was tension in the air, it was still light. 

In the next few rounds, the group concentrated on those who had yet to lose much so far and soon, all the guys were down to jeans and boxers or just boxers. Teresa was still mostly clothed since Tim protected her, and Rachel and Sophie were in the same state, top and skirt, bra and panties. It was getting to the exciting part of the game. 

When Sophie was next to lose, she got up and took off her bra like I was used to at 6 pm. Her top, though, was almost transparent and thin so that as she draped her bra over the chair where her stockings were, her tits were visible, the nipples erect. Quite a few cocks were pretty erect, too, by now, and I wondered where the game would go. 

At this point, Sophie decided we should have a little break for some more drinks. So we all stood up, moved to the kitchen area and chatted in small groups for around half an hour. Sophie, I noticed, made sure to bump her tits into the guy's arms accidentally. She was also stroking the arms of guys, telling them all that they spent time productively at the gym. 

When we started again, there was a flurry of lost jeans, plus Rachel lost her top. She chose to keep her bra on rather than take Sophie's approach, and as the sheet moved, it was visible to all. Finally, Teresa lost her shoes, leaving her with just the four clothing items. Next, Peter lost his boxers. He was shy about stripping off but was shouted at to stand up and pull them off. 

As he exposed his cock, we could all see he was half-hard and reasonably sized. At this point, Sophie explained to Rachel this was the real point of the game. She might have to expose her tits, but she would see all the guys' cocks, useful for future reference. You could see all the guys except Tim note this. If you were okay with your tackle, make sure Rachel and Teresa saw it 

They could tell their friends about it. The guys relaxed, but you could see the competition ramp up. Sophie lost the next round; she stood up and invited Peter to remove her panties. As she stood over him on the floor, he reached round and pulled them down. Sophie then took them off him and, leaning right over so her ass was visible to all, put them on the chair. 

Two more sets of boxers followed before Rachel lost her next item. She chose to follow Sophie, rolling her knickers down from under the leather skirt and tossing them behind her. The tension ratcheted up again. Tim lost his boxers next, and when he revealed his cock, everyone could see it was the smallest so far by some margin. 

He looked shamefaced, and even Teresa, his girlfriend, looked disappointed. It was even more disappointing for him when I stripped off next, the size of mine dwarfing poor Tim. Then, it was Colin's turn to get naked. Only Sam still wore his boxers: Sophie and Rachel, both with two pieces of clothing, and Teresa, the big winner. It was then the game fell apart. 

Teresa lost three times, which was too much for Tim. He was already naked, so he could not stop what he felt was humiliation, and the game was suddenly over. We all stood and got dressed, the air gone from the evening. I left the drinks behind as Sophie and I went home to Dad. Even Colin was left behind as it all broke up. 

As we walked home, Sophie, still wearing  Rachel's skirt, told me Dad was back home as he had texted her. She looked around and found a dark alley, and I fucked her against the wall. She needed me to fuck her for a while before the disappointment was gone from her. I'm unsure what she hoped for, but I knew she was disappointed.

She had worked hard to contrive some sort of sexual awakening for my friends, and thanks to Tim, nothing happened. The only positive effect was that the guys thought more of me because of my Stepmom. They accepted me into their inner circle, and over the years, that evening allowed me to have more mates than I had expected.  

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments