Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Colin was onboarded, I found my time with Sophie different; she liked two cocks better than one, so it seemed. Dad didn't seem to be going away as much, certainly no weekends away, and I realised, as well as Sophie did, that sharing their bed wouldn't be on the agenda for a long while. I was chatting with Sophie whilst fucking her at 6;30 in my bedroom. I found that I preferred to fuck her somewhere Dad could not see on the CCTV.

I wanted more, and she told me I needed to get out to Georgio's with her or alone. The following Thursday night, the last one before I went home for Easter. Dad had a dinner thing that would keep him out most of the evening. We would go straight after work and be home by ten. I was dubious because most clubs hadn't gotten going until then. She laughed and told me sex was an anytime sort of thing. Very specifically, a lot of ladies go to Georgio's straight from work, get fucked and go back to their husbands.

Sophie explained that Georgio's was predominantly there for women, focussing on their needs and timetable. To have great sex, you don't need to have dinner first or get a few drinks in. Sure, have a drink whilst you work out who is available, then do the deed, or do it twice with two different guys. Sophie asked me to meet her at her workplace; we would walk there together as it was only half a mile. If it were raining, we would get a cab. She told me what to wear.

She also gave me a small package to bring. She didn't want to take it to work. So we met and arrived at Georgio's around 6 pm. Making sure I flashed my black card at the doorman, he validated it suspiciously, and we went inside. I thought that Sophie was somewhat incorrectly dressed for the club, given our previous visits when she had something slinky and sexy on. All she seemed to be wearing that were appropriate were her shoes, which were tall and sexy.

This time, we went straight into the VIP area on the right, with only a few people in it and got some drinks at the bar. Sophie then showed me how it worked, using both my app and hers. They worked differently, but it made sense once I compared them. Both were filtered to automatically pick up the internal wifi, and looking at hers, I could see my profile right at the front (highest stars and a 'friend'); in the same way, she showed up first on mine.

I figured there were around forty to fifty people in the club and roughly split two to one, men to women, meaning I saw sixteen female profiles, some of whom had stars and others with additional currency marks. Sophie explained that for guys, there were three types of women available. There were those looking for straight, uncomplicated sex, of which there were five that I could choose from. Three were under thirty, and two were over. Then, some charged something.

This varied from straight hookers who met here and went on to a hotel room for large sums. Then, at the other end, single mothers expected their dinner, drinks and cab fares to be paid for, plus a little tip. These seemed like single figures, but they kept appearing and disappearing. Sophie explained that only two or three were here; most advertised their wares in the area, maybe even from their office. They would arrive and hook up if they got a match with a guy here.

Lastly, there were five women, Sophie amongst them, looking for something unique. Some wanted two guys for a threesome, Sophie. Others were here as a couple, looking for someone to fuck the wife whilst the husband watched. For women, it was pretty straightforward; there were just guys; they had star ratings and numbers. Every time you fucked someone, even the hookers, the guys were rated. And there were often comments, both positive and negative.

The more and higher stars you had, the more chance you got to hook up. Sophie explained she only picked four and five-star guys with at least ten ratings unless they were vouched for by someone she knew. Most of the straight-sex women were the same. So as a guy, you generally had to pay for sex at first, make sure you were a good lay even to a hooker and build up your star rating. After a while, say six or ten visits, you had a chance at a freebie.

As long as you kept up your standards and didn't blow it, you could have the 200+, 5-star rating your father has. Paul is always on top of practically all the girls' lists. Except the hookers because they only look for newbies and guys who have been here for a few hours and are getting desperate. Sophie explained that as a girl, she has filters and is given options on ten guys maximum. She can see them in the flesh and check their pictures before agreeing to match up.

Nobody in their right mind would turn Sophie down, but she often did threesomes only, and some guys didn't like the competition. She pointed out that I didn't have to trawl through the app tonight because her friend Paula would arrive soon. Also, Georgio will be in later and can hook you up with a fellow VIP. We have this section: the people here have experience and are often looking for something Georgio needs to help you work out. 

At that point, Sophie explained that the conversations were over because Paula was here, and she came over to where we were. I was sent off to get her a drink. When I returned, introductions were made. Paula had known Sophie for years, and although she was married, her husband was happy for her to hook up with me. I was a little surprised as she was dressed in the same office clothes as Sophie was, even wearing trousers, nothing sexy except her shoes.

Paula was honoured; she said to be my first date in the club, and after ten or so minutes of chatter, Sophie explained she had hooked up her dates, and it was time to go downstairs. I was instructed to stay here for around ten minutes and then go to the bouncer on the staircase. I was to ignore the queue of guys there and show him my black card for instant access. The two women grabbed their drinks, handbags and coats and walked to the ladies.

I didn't wait long as I wanted to see downstairs, so after a few minutes, I went to the barrier and showed my black card. The bouncer was again sceptical; he ran it through the scanner, and I was let through, much to the annoyance of the three guys waiting there. When I got downstairs, it was nothing like the ample open space of my last visit. The small bar area directly faced me from the bottom of the staircase, with a couple of tables and chairs in a dance area where nobody was dancing.

On one side of the bar were the gents, and on the other were the ladies' toilets, which seemed larger. On the other three walls, front and back, and behind the staircase, were loads of cubicles. They had two walls and a velvet curtain on the front. There were hooks for clothes on the back wall. In most cases, the curtains were open and tied back, but on five, they were drawn, and the odd cry of pleasure came through despite the music being played quite loud.

SelenaCutiee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaCutiee

The open cubicles seemed to be around five feet wide, probably eight feet deep, a bit bigger than a bed. The floor was one of those mats you see in a gymnasium or Japanese movies. On the mat were two solid blocks covered in washable soft material. One was a cube about three feet on each side, and there was another shaped like a short Toblerone, which was lower. I found out they were padded and fake leather later that evening, and also what use they could be put to.

I waited for what seemed to be ages at the bar with two other guys, who I worked out were waiting for Sophie. When she and Paula arrived, they were dressed very differently. They had on the same sexy shoes, but everything else was different. They were wearing a nightgown and a thong each, and after Paula grabbed my arm and we moved to a cubicle, I looked back to see Sophie lead off the other two guys after grabbing some condoms from the big bowl on the bar.

I asked Paula about condoms, but she said Sophie vetted me and I didn't need them. Plus, she wanted to take her husband, my spunk, home as a present to confirm what a naughty girl she had been. Pulling shut the velvet curtain, the cubicle suddenly seemed sexy and private; even the music was muted. Paula and I moved closer and started to make out. She was a great kisser, her tongue like a little eel getting deep into my mouth.

I could feel the hardness of her breasts; she told me they were fake, much bigger than her original size but just as sensitive to her as the originals. I played with her nipples, which popped out of the side of her 'dress' quite quickly. I took one in my mouth and sucked for quite a long while before Paula pointed out she wanted to suck my cock. So I stripped naked and lay on the floor mats, which were quite comfortable, allowing Paula to try and get me all in.

She had already mentioned she had fucked my father quite a few times and wanted to see the differences. As Paula was focused on getting me in her throat, I was able to twist her around into a 69 and started to get her pussy ready for me. She was soaking wet and turned on, and getting two fingers inside her and onto her g-spot was easy work. After that, I just played with her clit with my tongue, lapping it up and working another finger in her wet pussy.

After she came the first time, I noticed that she wasn't concentrating on my cock anymore, and this enabled me to get another orgasm out of her before she told me that I needed to fuck her now. This was where the giant cube came in handy. Laying back on it, supporting her back and head, I was able to hold onto her legs in my arms, and it was pretty well the perfect height to slide into her. Despite the wetness and two orgasms, it still took me a good ten minutes of gentle pushing and wriggling to get fully inside.

At that point, I raised her legs so they were straight up my chest and touching my ears, and started fucking her in earnest. Whilst we fucked, we chatted between her orgasms, and she told me she would come here once or twice a week straight from work and get an excellent internal workout. It beat the gym for pleasure and kept her trim and happy. Her husband only demanded that she come home full of come for him to lick out and then reclaim her later. 

She also explained Georgio's real secret for women like her. Upstairs, dressed in her office clothes, she was not doing anything naughty at all, and if she met a friend or colleague, it was just a drink after work. Generally, she came with one or two friends who gave each other perfect alibis. Once she used the app to select her prospective partner, she didn't talk to him upstairs but went to the ladies. The secret was that the ladies had the internal staircase.

You entered and exited the bar in your office clothes, but they had rooms to change in and lockers to allow you to wear something minimal and slutty downstairs. Only your shoes and thong were the same, and her 'dress, which was now on the floor, would fit into a lunch box in your handbag. She even had a friend who wore a redhead wig downstairs, just in case. Many of Georgio's male customers were business people from out of town who came here occasionally.

They were discreet because they knew nobody besides their business contacts in the city and never met their wives except possibly here. The simple fact was the wife needed twice or three times as much sex as her husband, who was a little bit older. Just like Sophie and Paul and her husband, she explained. It was around this time that I started to play with her ass, working it apart. She seemed happy for me to fuck her there, but I needed to finish in her pussy; that was vital.

So after a while, when it was open enough, I lifted her legs slightly and put my cock in her ass. I enjoyed fucking her ass, it was quite a bit tighter than her pussy, but her warnings meant I switched back after only five minutes or so. It was an excellent five minutes for both of us. I played with her clit a lot and got a lovely orgasm out of her. She screamed out my name quite nicely, and I felt pleased. It wasn't very long after switching back to her pussy that I realised I was going to come soon.

I fucked her hard and deep for thirty or so intense strokes before I came like a steam train, legs buckling slightly as I finally drove right into her as far and deeply as I could. She came again as I shuddered out my orgasm, and it was a lovely end to a pleasurable hour or so. We had to wriggle around, so my come stayed inside her, and she held it in with her fingers until I found her discarded thong, and she stuffed it up her pussy.

The negligee dress was back on; she told me she would be in the VIP bar shortly to say goodbye. I dressed quickly, went upstairs and waited for Paula to arrive. As I was waiting, like others, I trawled on my phone. I was delighted to see she had added a 5-star review whilst getting changed. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, told me she would be happy to do this again and headed out. She looked freshly fucked as she left.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments