Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I work for a company as a civil engineer. My boss hired an assistant for me. He’s as useful as tits on a bullfrog, so I’m having a problem trying to be civil to him. This afternoon at three, I’m having a conversation with my boss about Alfred. She is a smart lady and fair. I have some proof of Alfred’s poor performance and constant mistakes.

Three o’clock has arrived, and I’m standing at Mrs. Timbrook’s secretary’s desk. Nancy is a charming lady and damn good at what she does. Nancy escorted me into Mrs. Timbrook’s office and closed the door. The conversation began.

I stated my case along with the evidence I had gathered. She could see right off that the errors Alfred made were costing extra time to make the adjustments on the job. I told her I liked Alfred, and I lied, but he was holding back progress. She said she would bring the issues to her boss. I believe and trust her. Like I said, she is fair.

It was four-thirty, thirty more minutes to go. I think I’ll look over the next project and get a leg up on it. I was thrilled. Half the work and half the adjustments. Alfred came over asking what I was doing, so I told him. Deer in the headlights. Five o’clock, Friday – saved by the bell.

I pulled into the garage and sat there for a minute. Someone tapped on my driver’s window. Cynthia, my dedicated house lady. She not only takes care of everything in the house but takes very good care of me. If I don’t have company over, she sleeps with me. I lowered my window and the ice-cold bottle of beer was passed through the window.

“I thought I’d warn you and bring you a beer. Ag-a-ness wants you to call her.” Cynthia gave me one of her ‘more bullshit’ looks. I smiled and nodded. Agnes is my ex. We call her Ag-a-ness because it pisses her off.

“I am warming up the meatloaf; it’s ready when you’re ready. I don’t know how long she is going to drag you through the same shit. I thought after her shit, dinner, then a relaxing drink at the pool. Shower and another beer, Jack?”

“Perfect, Cynthia, just perfect.”

As always, Cynthia had my towel, shaving gear, and a cold beer in my bathroom. The hot water felt good as it cascaded down my body, washing the day from me. I dried off, then shaved. I grabbed a pair of shorts for now. At the pool and mostly In the house, we do not wear anything.

Shower done, dinner enjoyed, and a little loving from Cynthia. It was time to make the call.

“Hello, Ag-a-nes, I hate to hear from you. I hope you are not well.”

“It’s Mildred, you idiot,” she stormed. This was going to be fun.

“Oh, Yeah, sorry. Hello Mildred, you idiot. I hate to hear from you. I you are not well.”

“I want the money you owe me, asshole.” She was steaming mad tonight.

“Mildred, you idiot, why don’t you call that ambulance chaser of a lawyer and tell him your problems? You wanted the house, and you sold the house. You had to pay taxes and insurance on your house. You had to pay capital gains tax when you sold it. That’s all on you.”

“He’s another asshole. He won’t answer my phone calls.”

“Hmm, a pity. I guess he figures it’s quieter longer not answering your calls than it was when you were blowing his cock.”

“FUCK YOU!” She was over the wall now.

“You were never very good at that either,” I answered in a calm tone.

“ASSHOLE!” she ended the call.

Cynthia was sitting there the entire time as she usually does. She looked at me and shook her head, smiling.

“You enjoy that, don’t you?” she laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, in a way, I do. It’s just so sad she can’t let it go. I live in her brain rent-free, and it drives her nuts.”

“Jack, can I refresh your drink, or would you like dessert? Or both?” Cynthia smiled. She is so easygoing.

“Both, please. And can we eat on the patio?” Cynthia agreed and walked into the kitchen swaying her nice round ass. Maybe I should have the meatloaf, but then don’t like my meatloaf.

We were sitting at the patio table enjoying the dinner. As usual, Cynthia had something interesting to talk about. Sometimes neighborhood news, sometimes national, she is a very learned and smart woman.

We finished dinner, and Cynthia cleared the table. She came over to me for her kiss and pat on her ass. She returned to the patio with refreshed drinks. When she sits down, her tits bounce. I love it. I started thinking if this would be a good time to talk with her.

“Cynthia, I would like to talk with you.” I tried not to make my voice sound serious.

“Sure, yes, sir.” I could only smile at her.

“Cynthia, you are a wonderful woman. But there is something I would like to change.”

“Oh, do you want me to leave when you’re entertaining a lady?” Her voice quivered a little.

“No, Cynthia. I won’t be entertaining anyone anymore. I would rather you not say ‘sir’ anymore. I want to be with you, only you.”

Cynthia started at me. Not meaning to be rude, but you could almost see the progress bar over her head as she processed my statement. Then, my statement registered. Her eyes widened, and she inhaled sharply. Her hands were shaking a little.

“Jack, I am probably reading into this, but you only want me and no one else? I’m not sure if I can. I mean, you meet so many beautiful women and smart and,”

“Cynthia. You are all of those things and so much more. I want to drag you to the boring cocktail parties and take you with me when I have to go out of town. I want to fire you as my maid and hire you as my lady love.” I watched Cynthia and waited. “Nothing else changes. You still have your credit card, and the card for the house. We go to the dreaded working dinners.

“Jack, think about what you are doing. Those ladies are slim and trim, and I’m a twelve. They have fancy dresses and get their hair done and have someone to put out their clothes and do their makeup and,”

“Cynthia, I am tired of the fake, phony and false. You are a real woman. You have all of the wonderful attributes with the wonderful amounts in the wonderful places that I love about your wonderful self.”

“I will still take care of the house and meals, and...”

“Baby, the only change is you are my only and will be with me when I have to go to those goofy meetings and dinners. It’s up to you if you want that. I hope you do.”

“But my clothes aren’t.”

“We fix that as time goes on. Think it over and let me know your answer. The only thing that changes is us.” I had not finished the sentence.

“Yes! Oh, God, yes, Jack. Jack, I love you, oh, oh,” she put her hands to her mouth. “I shouldn’t have said that.”

I looked at Cynthia. She waited for whatever I was going to say. “Cynthia, I should have said it first. Cynthia Evers, I love you, too. Very much.”

Our hands reached across the table. Cynthia’s tears were of joy. I pulled our hands to my face and kissed her hands. Her breathing was short, as if she were trying not to cry.

She held my hands tight and under her breath, whispered, "Jack, I love you so much," as her eyes smiled through the little pool of tears. Holding hands across the table, the look in our eyes, the subtle breathing. The words didn’t have to be spoken.

It was getting late. Cynthia was picking up our dishes, and I helped. She stopped and looked at me. Her smile said she understood. Once inside, Cynthia went to take her shower. I finished my beer and headed to the bathroom.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

When I came out, the bed was turned down, as usual. But sitting up in the bed with the cover up to her chin was my lady, Cynthia. When I sat on the edge of the bed, she let the covers fall, exposing her large breasts.

“They have always belonged to you, but now even more they belong to you.” Cynthia purred. “I can’t believe I can say that I love you out loud while you are here. I have said it so many times when you were pulling out of the drive. My heart was always with you. If this is a dream, I never want to wake up.”

I got in bed next to Cynthia; she pulled the covers over, exposing her beautiful body. She was inviting me to be with her. When I was next to her, she covered us. We embraced, and I kissed her. It seemed so much more amazing.

I bent down to kiss her breast. Cynthia mewed as my lips touched her nipple and my tongue circled it. I began sucking her breast; Cynthia touched my head and kissed it. I gently rolled her onto her back. I could not describe the love on her face.

She licked her lips, and I kissed her again. As I did, I slid my hand down her body. Her skin felt like satin. When I ran my hand over her pussy hair, Cynthia inhaled. She mewed with desire as I touched the top of her pussy.

I put my hand between her legs. Cynthia opened her legs and pushed her hips up, trying to have me touch her clit. When I put my hand over her wet pussy, she purred and moved up and down, pressing her hard clit against my hand.

I had been sucking her breast the entire time. When I looked up at Cynthia, her smile was a woman in love. She kissed my forehead and held her breast for me to suck.

“I am yours. Take me as you will, my Master.” Cynthia kissed me and placed the breast to my mouth.

Cynthia slid down to lay flat on the bed. I was able to suck either breast. My hand rubbed her pussy; it was obvious as she became wetter, her desire had grown. I gently parted her pussy lips with my finger and guided it up and down between them.

Cynthia cooed at my touch. As I slid a finger into her, she whimpered and put her hand over mine. She was making certain that I would not stop. I kissed her and slid my tongue between her moist lips as my finger explored her warm, wet opening.

Cynthia purred and pushed another of my fingers into her. She grabbed my wrist and slowly rode up and down on my fingers. I lowered my head and sucked her breast, and her hips rose and fell, making my fingers wetter.

I nipped her nipple. Cynthia inhaled sharply and pushed my fingers deeper into her hot wet pussy. The rhythm of her hips increased her heavy breathing was now a labored pant. The dampness of her desire glistened on her satin body. I could taste it from her breast.

Cynthia moaned a couple of times. “Jack, ah huh ah,” her body started to stiffen. Cynthia moaned from deep in her soul as her climax squirted from her pussy. “Jack, yes, please,” she continued to ride my fingers as her orgasm reached its peak.

She groaned long and low, her pussy pushed another stream of cum from her, then Cynthia relaxed back into the bed. She gently pulled my hand away from her and clutched it to her breast. Her body glistened from her orgasm, and the droplets tried to cool her.

Cynthia looked at me; I wrapped her in my arms and held her as tight as I could. I loved feeling her breasts push against my chest as she breathed. She looked up at me, then looked down.

“That wasn’t the way it was supposed to happen. I wanted to give to you. I want you to be my Master who takes his woman as he pleases.” She felt my hard cock. “No, no. I want to give you all of the pleasure.”

“Cynthia, you just have. Watching you reacting to my arousing you was wonderful. The touch of your body, the taste of your body, and the feeling of your body when you gave everything to me. That was wonderful.”

“Now, my Master. Let me give you the pleasure you gave to me.” Cynthia gave me a long, soft kiss.

We she moved from my lips, she began to kiss and lick my chest. She kissed and licked my nipples; then she moved to the center of my chest. Cynthia kissed and licked her way slowly to my groin. Her lips were hot as they branded my chest. Her hand fondled and massaged my aching balls.

Her journey ended by slowly swallowing my cock. Her lips clamped down at the base of my shaft, and then her tongue licked and swirled up and down its prisoner. The sensation short-circuited every nerve in my body, and my brain ceased to function. All I knew was that, at some point, I had to unload my boiling cum into her.

Cynthia released my cock, but only to change her oral attack. She pursed her lips and forced my cock head between them. The sensation was like trying to push your cock into a pussy as tight as her ass. My body strained against her oral power.

My body was sweating, my heart was pounding, I wasn’t breathing, I was panting for my life. Cynthia gently released my cock and held it in her hand. Any thought process had ceased. I could only stare as Cynthia straddled me, and my cock disappeared into her glistening body.

Cynthia sat on my cock and stared into my eyes. I could feel her in my soul. She raised her arms above her head and arched her back. Her tits jutted out, dying to be fondled and sucked, but I could not reach them.

Cynthia moved her hips back and forth; it made my cock touch the front and back of her pussy. After a while, she started to move her hips in a gyrating motion. My cock head was slamming against her pussy walls. Occasionally, my cock head slid across her cervix; it made my body jump.

Cynthia looked down at me. “Now, now I get to please my Master.”

She raised herself from my cock and then reinserted it into her. Cynthia put her arms over her head again and began to ride up and down on my aching, pulsing cock. Her pussy felt like it had a firm grip on my shaft, and she rode up and down and made me watch her tits bounce with every movement.

I couldn’t take anymore. I sat up and grabbed Cynthia’s tits. I pulled her on top of me, then rolled her on her back. I began pounding her pussy relentlessly. I had to cum, and it had to be in her. Cynthia lay there moaning and licking her soft wet lips, my cock pounded into her.

I put her legs over my shoulders and pushed her shoulders into the mattress. I pounded her sweet tender pussy like I was crazed. Cynthia groaned and moaned under me. Then I felt her cum squirt from her pussy. That made my balls erupt and splatter my thick cum all over the inside of her hot pussy.

Cynthia humped me as I pounded her, and our sex juices squirted our groins. We had expended every bit of desire we had in or on each other. I collapsed on top of Cynthia. Our sweat bonded our bodies together, our cum mixed together, making us one.

My cock limped out of her pussy, and I rolled over to lay next to Cynthia. We kissed softly; our eyes searched each other’s souls.

“Did I make my Master happy? He has given me so much. I love you, Jack.”

“Cynthia, why do you call me Master? I want to be with you, tell me if I’m wrong, but it sounds like I own you.”

“Oh, yes, Jack. I enjoyed being your housekeeper, your maid. But tonight, you said I was your only one. I am your lady, true?”

“Yes, Cynthia, but I don’t want you to think you’re a slave or something like that.”

“No, Jack. To me, a Master is one who will love and protect his lady. The only person allowed to touch her to satisfy her. You will be my Master, please?”

“Yes, Cynthia. And you will be my only love and treasure.”

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments