Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After we left Isabella’s, I could have driven through a tornado and Cynthia would not have noticed. All she saw was her ring. She would look at it, hold it to her cheek, and sigh a little.

“Baby, did you enjoy your dinner?” Cynthia looked at her ring. The expression on her face gave me so much peace.

I pulled into our parking space and got out. I walked over to Cynthia’s side and opened her door. She was holding her hand with the ring.

“Jack. Oh, Jack, it is so beautiful. This is the most wonderful day of my life. You make me feel like a queen. I don’t know what I have done to be so lucky.” She was slowly getting out of the car. “My man loves me; he wants me. He wants me forever.” I closed the car door.

The elevator doors opened onto our floor. I unlocked the door and let it open. I looked at Cynthia, her eyes sparkling like little diamonds through her tears of joy. I picked her up, she rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her into our apartment and gently set her down.

“Jack. I don’t know how to put it into words. As a young girl, I had my dreams of growing up and finding a man. Falling in love, getting married, maybe having a family. When the only job I could get was a maid, I put all of those dreams away. I locked them in a box in my heart where they could never hurt me. Who wants to marry a maid?

Then you interviewed me and hired me. You gave me a card and told me it was mine to do what I wanted with it. It never crossed my mind you bought my contract. When they told me you hired me, I was so happy. I was going to be near a man I fell in love with.

Now, this.” Cynthia looked at her ring. “Now, this, you want to marry me. You want me forever. Oh, Jack!!” Cynthia fell into my arms, crying her heart out. She was sobbing so hard, she could hardly catch her breath.

She finally looked up at me. Her tears streaming down her cheeks, her eyes swollen from crying. Her voice quivered as she said, “Jack, I love you so much.”

“Cynthia, I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. I will always love you.”

I held her tight against me as we kissed. A soft lovers kiss. Then she rested her head on my chest.

We went into the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. Watching Cynthia hanging up her dress with such care made me think that a little girl's dream had come true. I was hanging up my trousers when Cynthia’s phone buzzed. She looked at it, then at me.

“It’s Stacy. What should I do?”

“I think you should answer it. She is your friend.” Cynthia pushed the button.

“Hey, Stacy, what’s up? Tomorrow afternoon? Let me ask Jack. Hey, Jack, Stacy said the four of them are getting together at the Kopper Kettle tomorrow. She wants us to join them. What do you think?”

“We could extend our celebration without telling them. Our secret, I say let’s go.” Cynthia was happy I agreed to go.

“Stacy, we will be there at two. Thanks, good night.” Cynthia looked at me, smiling.

“Your friends are very nice. They’re fun and interesting. I hope we can get together with them regularly. When you came to me, did you keep up with them and meet them? I hoped you did.” Cynthia blushed and didn’t look at me.

“Yes. But not often, ” she said as a defense. “You employed me and that wouldn’t be right. I did call them when I had my lunch. Sometimes my lunch was just before you got home.” She admitted.

She was wearing her bra and panties, and I was in my boxers. We went to the kitchen, and I grabbed our beverages. She was sitting on the couch. I handed her the drink and sat beside her. We started talking about her and her friends.

“Honey, anytime you want to meet with your friends, please do it. You should have time for yourself. I don’t think I’m a slave driver. I mean, I’m not going to flog you if you meet your friends.” I was being serious.

“Does that mean you won’t spank me?” Cynthia said with a coy smile.

“I would never say anything like that. I will get my hands on your cute butt any chance I get. Your butt is very sexy.” I smiled, and we clinked our beer bottles.

“How sexy is my butt, Jack?” Cynthia was getting playful.

“Very sexy. You know I love grabbing it,” I reached for her bottom and patted it through her panties.

“Let’s see just how sexy you think my ass is.” I had no idea where this was going.

Cynthia put her beer on the cocktail table, stood up, and slowly slid her fingers into the waistband of her panties. She started to push them down and a little bump and grind for good measure.

She bent over to get her panties to the floor and just stayed in that position for a moment. Her sweet wet pussy was exposed, and her tight little opening was exposed for me to enjoy. She turned to face me and put her hand into my boxers.

“Hmmm. He seems a little interested. Oh, my, are those balls filled? When that dam opens up, head for high ground. I think he needs a little more incentive.”

Cynthia turned her back to me and swayed her hips. She unfastened her bra and looked over her shoulder at me. Her bra strap fell from her shoulder. She acted embarrassed and turned her other shoulder to me. When that strap fell, she inhaled and put her hand to her mouth as though she was very embarrassed.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

Cynthia turned to face me, holding her bra so it still covered her tits. Her expression was coy at first, but then the sultry side of Cynthia started to show itself. She ever so slowly lowered her bra to just above her nipples.

Cynthia noticed my cock head peeking out of my boxers. She licked her lips and watched my cock as she uncovered her tits. She approached me and pushed the boxers down, exposing my erect cock.

“Mmm, now that’s the reaction I’ve come to know and love. Oh, wait, there’s more.” Cynthia purred as she pulled my balls through the boxers. Now she had control of me. Her warm fingers were wrapped around my cock.

She was stroking me as she knelt between my legs. She looked at me with her sultry eyes as she sensually stroked me. She bent over and kissed my cock, then sucked just the head into her mouth. Cynthia’s tongue slid across my cock head, the circled it. She knew just where my sensitive spots were.

“Tonight, Jack, I am going to give you all of the love I have for you. So many times you have loved me without any regard for your pleasure. Tonight, I want to love my future husband with everything I have. I want to give you me, tonight.”

Cynthia swallowed my cock and continued to use her tongue to drive me crazy. Her head bobbed up and down my cock, her tongue licked and massaged my shaft. Her other hand had my balls. She massaged them and occasionally pulled them, then squeezed them just enough.

Cynthia stopped and grabbed the waistband of my boxers. She pulled them down gently around my aching cock and balls. She folded them neatly and put them on the couch. Then she grabbed my hips and pulled me to the end of the couch.

“My Love, you know I love the taste of your cock. I love how it feels way back in my throat. And I also love how it feels sliding in and out of me. I get hot thinking about your stiff shaft separating my pussy lips and sliding deep into me.”

Cynthia stood up and turned around. She used my knees to steady herself as she lowered onto my cock. I am watching my cock disappear into her pussy and looking at her tight little ass. She sat on my cock and rocked a little, then rode up and down a few times.

I’m watching this erotic scene and feeling her ride me, but it was somewhat surreal. Sometimes, I caught a glimpse of her tits swaying as she rode me. I’m laying back on the couch past desire but in total lust. Without warning, Cynthia stands up, my cock popped out of her pussy, and slapped my stomach.

She turned around and knelt on the couch. She had a devilish grin as she guided my cock back into her dripping pussy. Her precum dripped down my cock and onto my balls. Cynthia held her tit for me. I started sucking as if I were starving, and she had my nourishment. I massaged and pulled on her other tit, then switched so I could suck it.

She was rocking back and forth on my cock. It was slapping against her pussy walls, and at times, I felt her cervix slide across the tip of my cock. Our lust was growing. Cynthia and I were panting and sweating. She was starting to stiffen, a sure sign her climax was close.

I rolled her onto her back and began pumping her with total lust. Cynthia was groaning and moaning every time I slammed into her. I firmly grabbed her tits and began nipping one nipple and then the other. Cynthia yelped, and her girl cum squirted from her pussy; my cock exploded into her at the same time.

She was pumping up to meet my pounding as we continued to mix our sex juices. Her hot cum made me want to shoot more cum into her than I had. My last little bit of cum dribbled from the end of my cock.

Cynthia looked up at me, “I can’t anymore. I can’t,” Cynthia panted.

“I have nothing left, Baby. You have all that I had. You feel so wonderful, Cynthia. You are all woman.” I was trying to regain my breath as well.

“I was supposed to do all the work and you just enjoy it. But then you took over, oh God, I’m getting wet again. But no, not now. She and I have to rest.” Our bodies were molded together by your desire, and now they were trying to cool us.

“Cynthia, I love everything we do together. You are a wonderful lover.” We were still connected as we kissed and held each other.

“Baby, I always want you in my arms. You feel so good when your soft skin touches mine.” I held Cynthia in a warm embrace. She sighed happily as our bodies rubbed against each other.

Cynthia rolled onto her side, then pushed her warm butt against me and wiggled it.

“Isn’t this how we got all tangled up a while ago?” I teased her.

“You have to put your arm around me and hold my boob. It’s the only way I can take a nap anymore. You have me spoiled.” She cooed.

I rolled next to her and put my arm over her. When I caressed her tit, I squeezed it a little, just to tease her.

“Jack Langdon, you’re a horny little devil. I thought I had you satisfied for a few minutes.” Cynthia giggled and admonished me.

“You spoiled me. You are a sexy woman and an outstanding lover. How can I help myself?” It was my only defense.

“You make me very happy that I’m the woman you chose. And I love your advances and your loving me.” Cynthia started to yawn.

A nap or a good night’s rest was in order. She has had a very busy day.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments