Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enticed #32: Hercules’ Sub

"How many daddies can one boy have?"

13
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is part thirty-two of my adventures in the early 90s with a gay man about 15 years older than me who saw me as a near-reincarnation of his first boyfriend and how I became a small-town boy toy."

The week after his bodybuilding competition, I finally called BJ with some prints of the nudes I’d shot of him at the gym the week before. He’d only seen contact sheets of them. I wanted him to see how amazing he really looked.

He told me he had Friday off and that I could come to his apartment any time.

“I should have most of the afternoon free,” I said.

“When you come, wear a button-down,” he said. “I’d like to see you in an untucked button-down.”

“Solid or plaid?” I asked him.

“Either one is fine,” he said. “I just want to see you dressed like that – button-down, untucked, jeans, and … boat shoes, I guess. That doesn’t really matter.”

I chose a multi-colored Madras plaid shirt and rolled the sleeves up. It was a leftover from my high school days. I had a couple I hadn’t thrown out yet. I grabbed one that was mostly purple since I’d seen BJ wear purple every time we’d been together.

I actually liked the way I looked in it better also since I’d built a good deal more muscle in the last few years. It was just a bit tighter across my chest and shoulders.

I wasn’t quite sure what BJ had in mind. But I was always in favor of pleasing my friends.

To be safe I wore a cock ring and a purple package-enhancing thong that matched the shirt.

“This is gorgeous!” he said when he saw the shirt. “But we need to do something different.”

He immediately began unbuttoning it.

When he had it open to show a line of skin down my torso, he stepped back to take in the view.

“Let’s get those shoes and pants off,” he instructed me. “I want you in just the shirt and whatever underwear you’re wearing.”

“So, you’re looking for Risky Business?” I asked as I pushed my jeans down my thighs.

“That’s one of my favorite outfits to see on any man,” BJ said of the shirt and briefs Tom Cruise wore in his hit movie.

When I stood up, I gave him a full view of my bulging cock in a shiny purple thong.

“I’ve been getting the idea that you like purple,” I said.

“I love it!” he nearly yelled, his huge eyes locked on to my groin. “And I love how you look in it! You look so big! I mean, I know you’re a perfect size. But it’s so prominent in that. And purple looks so good on you.”

“Well, first, this is a thong that has a cock ring built in so it automatically enhances me,” I explained. “But it actually was a mistake. It came with several other colors I ordered. But I didn’t actually order it. If you like it so much, maybe I should get some purple for my shows.”

“I do like purple,” BJ said as his eyes burned a path up and down my nearly nude body.

His lustful look alone was turning me on. And a second later his strong hand was groping my cock as his mouth found mine there in his kitchen.

After a couple minutes with his tongue in my mouth and my stiff dick in his hand, BJ grabbed my waist and set me up on his kitchen counter like a sack of potatoes. He dropped to his knees and violently pulled my thong down under my balls to expose my growing cock.

He pulled back, startled to see I had another surprise under the purple thong. I’d made a quick trip to my favorite adult store the night before. I found a purple leather cock ring similar to my others and had it pushing my package even farther out under the thong.

“That’s perfect!” BJ breathed.

“There’s more,” I said as I rolled my hips and lifted my knees to put my heels on the counter. This displayed a sizable purple butt plug filling my ass.

A second later he engulfed my cock hungrily.

In an instant, I gasped and then bit my bottom lip as BJ slid his tongue along the length of my shaft in his hot mouth. He immediately pushed my head against the roof of his mouth and began a hard, pulsing suction that made my abs constrict. In a single motion, I unsnapped the purple cock ring and added it to my wrist.

“Oh! God!” I grunted loudly. “BJ! That’s so good!”

I clawed the back of his head with my fingers as I folded down over his head.

My deep, guttural grunts pushed my breath into his blond hair.

“God! Daddy!” I barely squeaked out.

The pressure against my frenulum was indescribable. My whole body was lit up as BJ sucked my life from my cock.

His fingers held my ass to his face like a vice. My hands clawed his back.

It took less than two minutes for me to send massive wads of thick cum into his mouth.

My entire body convulsed as blast after blast rocked my hips against his face.

What seemed like minutes later, I was spent and only oozing thin cum into a mouth that wouldn’t let me go.

BJ used his lip-covered teeth to tightly strain as much cum from my dying cock as he could in spite of my constant twitching and gasping.

When he finally released me, I slowly slid my naked ass from the counter.

His mouth met mine as we both stood before each other. I could taste my cum on his breath and tongue.

My hand groped and caressed his stiff cock as it had escaped his tiny g-string pouch long before.

I started kissing down his neck and chest before he stopped me.

“No,” he whispered. “I want to save it for your ass.”

“You know I’m yours, Daddy,” I breathed into his muscled neck. “Cum wherever you want.”

A couple minutes later, he headed to his bed while I went to the bathroom to remove my purple plug.

BettyPerfect
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyPerfect

“Are you … clean?” he asked when I returned.

“I wouldn’t come over here without being ready for anything you wanted to do, Hercules,” I purred as I crawled over him. “You can put it anywhere you want. That was the whole purpose of the plug.”

I licked his lips and our tongues met for an instant.

“Fuck me,” BJ commanded. “Ride me just like this.”

I licked his lips a few more times before moving down to throat his cock for a minute.

He tensed and gasped at my ministrations.

A minute later I squeezed some lube onto his swollen head.

I slowly lowered myself down onto Ben’s veiny cock. I stopped suddenly when I felt the flair of his pink head right at the edge of my sphincter just about to squeeze through.

I let it push in a millimeter at a time, almost in slow motion. I savored every instant of exquisite stretching.

I gasped the second the ridge of his head broke through and he was finally inside my wrinkled barrier. A sly, contented smile spread across my bit lips.

I leaned forward then and held myself up with my hands on his massive, hairless chest. My open shirt fell like curtains on either side of our joined torsos.

BJ slid one hand around my hip to hold one of my ass cheeks as I slowly humped him. His other hand caressed my straining cock as it bobbled against his chiseled abs.

My eyes were drawn to his tense chest and abs while I rode him. When I glanced up at his face his eyes were closed and he bit his lower lip lightly. Occasionally his brow furrowed as he grunted or moaned.

I began milking him by squeezing my sphincter tight when my pelvic bone landed on his and holding his cock tight as I lifted myself up. I released him once I was at my apogee before sliding back down on his impaling meat. After the first two or three strokes like this, BJ opened his eyes and mouth wide.

“What are you doing?” he gasped. “That’s amazing!”

“I want to pull all your cum out, Daddy!” I moaned. “Please, just give me all your cum!”

I continued my gripping fuck for another minute or so before I felt a strong pulsing in his cock. His abs suddenly contracted and his entire upper body seemed pulled toward my groin.

“Fuck me, Daddy!” I begged. “Give me all your Hercules cum!”

When I felt his hot cum pulse inside me, I ground my pelvic bone down into his groin to force his throbbing cock as far up inside me as possible.

As much as I wanted to squeeze my eyes shut tight, I had to see his face as he filled me with his seed.

He had a look of abject helplessness as I sucked his life from him.

I held him inside and massaged his throbbing, exploding cock with my anal muscles.

As the last of his sperm oozed into me, I grabbed my own meat and began jacking it slowly toward his heaving chest. It was slick with both precum and actual cum as I’d been leaking my own white protein shake while riding my barbarian-sized lover.

My eyes locked on the ridges and valleys of his sculpted torso as I stroked and milked my sex for him.

When BJ realized what I was doing he opened his eyes to watch.

My eyes went straight to his and they locked while my cock exploded across his chest.

When I finally looked down it looked like he might have had as much cum on his stomach, chest and even on his chin as I had in my ass.

I let him watch me lick my cum off my hand before I leaned down to clean as much off his body as I could reach without releasing his still half-hard cock from my ass.

After a long, hot, sensual shower, we both stretched out on his bed naked to inspect the photos I’d taken of him that first day we’d met. Within thirty minutes we both had become aroused again just looking at photos of his naked body.

He sat back against the headboard and spread his legs.

“Why don’t you see if you can get anything else out of me?” he asked with his quickly growing cock on display.

“I’m beginning to see a pattern here,” I said as I set the prints aside. “Are you sure you don’t want to be my master? You certainly seem to like being in charge. And you’re definitely a top.”

“I don’t think I could do the whole master-slave thing,” BJ said. “It was really hot when you called me ‘Daddy,’ though. But is there a problem with me being a top? I mean, we could –.”

“No,” I cut him off as I lightly handled his veined meat. “I don’t mind being your bottom if that’s what you want or need. I love being a bottom and a top. It’s just that some tops are latent masters just waiting for the right opportunity or a willing slave. And you’re definitely the first man I’ve been with who could actually control me physically. You already pick me up and put me where you want me.”

“That’s not me,” he shook his head. “I don’t really get that whole master-slave thing.”

“That’s fine,” I said before giving his head a lick. “Call it what you want. You’re an alpha that likes to be in charge. Maybe you’re just a young daddy. I’m very happy to be your boy whenever we’re together.”

With that, his cock hit the back of my throat. He made to continue to argue that he wasn’t an alpha or that he didn’t want to boss me around.

In a few seconds, he went silent as I slowly pulled the last drops of sperm from his wrinkled little balls.

When he was empty, I crawled up his body to find his tongue while I stroked my cock to another gooey ejaculation on his stomach and chest.

I happily complied when he instructed me to lick it off.

Not an alpha, my ass.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments