Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enticed #33: Me Time

"Sometimes You Just Need Time To Yourself"

14
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is part thirty-three of my adventures in the early 90s with a gay man about 15 years older than me who saw me as a near-reincarnation of his first boyfriend and how I became a small-town boy toy."

I woke up one night hard as a rock and horny as hell. Of course, like every other man, I get hard every night and usually wake up horny.

This time though, it was different, much more intense.

I slid off my tented shorts and lay in bed naked and alone. I rubbed over my chest and up to my neck and ran my fingers through my hair.

I leaned over and clicked on the lamp beside my bed. I had always liked to watch when I handled myself.

My fingers needed no instructions to find my stiff cock. It was hard but not fully erect. It was straightening out after having been freed from my shorts. After a stroke or two, I began lightly rubbing over my smooth balls. I juggled them between my fingers and pulled on the loose skin a bit. My cock grew stiffer as I continued massaging and squeezing my scrotum. As it grew, it arched upward and eventually began straightening itself, pointing to my left hip.

I let my fingertips glide up its length and back down to my taint over and over, causing more growth and an occasional throb or pulse at its base.

I was intently watching as the fingers of one hand pinched and pulled the skin of my frenulum off and on, increasing the intensity of sensation. My other hand was continuing to work on my sac and its swelling contents.

I suddenly realized my breathing had become heavier when I began stroking my shaft up and down slowly. I began squeezing my balls more and more tightly with my other hand.

Just as I saw the first drop of pre-cum appear, my eyes closed uncontrollably in ecstasy. I think I heard myself moan quietly.

I kept stroking myself, pinching and pulling my frenulum occasionally. A minute later I rolled my palm over my glans and the sensation made me catch my breath and tighten my abs and back.

My hips began bucking and rolling on their own as I was close to cumming. It had been a slow, dry, sensual massage that obviously was leading to an intense orgasm. As I continued, I could feel drops of pre-cum landing on my belly, lubricating my fingers.

I sped up my strokes and tightened my grip on my shaft between just my index and middle fingers on the underside and my thumb on top. I pulled my skin up and down a couple minutes.

I was within just a minute or two of cumming when I made myself stop. I wanted it to last. I wanted it to be more intense, more powerful.

I headed to the bathroom with my stiff rod swinging before me.

It took only about a minute to prepare and push a cool cleansing enema into my puckered asshole. The intense feeling of both the insertion and the gush of cool liquid into my warm abdomen almost brought an audible gasp to my lips.

Once I was clean, I headed to one of my two toy cabinets to decide just how intense a sensation I needed that night.

My eyes and hand fell immediately on a new huge butt plug. I bought it because it looked like it was as close as I could get to Master Bill’s largest plug without actually shoving it inside. My black Master had commanded me to insert progressively larger butt plugs over the course of the weekend he rented me from Blaise a few months earlier.

That plug had been nearly as large as Big Ben, the enormous dildo I fucked for my anal show. Until Bill ordered me to do so, I’d never had anything that large in my ass for more than a few minutes. It was an intense combination of pain and pleasure I’d been dying to recreate ever since.

During my shows, I got Big Ben deeper and deeper over the months I’d been performing with it. But Big Ben was just for thrusting and fucking, not for leaving in for extended periods. This new plug was meant to remain inside for a while.

Once I was sufficiently lubed up inside and out, I began slowly pushing the large plastic bulb against my wrinkled sphincter. I gave it the same push I normally use on my smaller plugs, the ones I often wear around the Lodge and Blaise’s house to keep me loose and stretched for him or my other lovers.

That initial push normally is all it takes to plop a standard plug into my experienced hole. This time I was just getting started.

It took a few thrusts in and out to force my sphincter to open up for this new toy. By the time it was halfway in, I was breathing heavier and my cock was straining against its own skin. When the widest point finally breached my struggling ass I let out a gasp and a little squeal of both pain and pleasure.

It was a wonderful stretch and that final sensation of my muscles closing back around its stem – and the filling of the large bulb in my anal cavity – was nearly orgasmic on its own.

This new invader created an amazing feeling throughout my body as I walked back to my bed, my cock already feeling throbs rising through my taint.

But then it hit me. I wanted something different. I hadn’t been very adventurous for my own sake in a while. I’d tried all kinds of crazy things for other men. But I wanted to do something different for me.

With my ass stretched and tightly filled, I headed straight out the back door.

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets

As I walked across the yard toward the pond naked and still getting used to the huge new plug, it struck me that I couldn’t remember doing this just for my own pleasure in nearly two years. I hadn’t taken care of myself for myself almost since I met Blaise. I had enjoyed every minute. But I had always been performing for someone else. This one was just for me.

It was cool when I stepped naked into my backyard in the deep dark of a rural early morning. The only sounds were my feet on the grass and the bugs and birds twittering in the woods. The grass already was a little damp with morning dew.

Initially, I had planned to just jack off by the pond. That was when I remembered as I crossed the yard, unlike so many other men, I always had access to a mouth that was willing and able to take care of an aching cock. I let a roomful of men watch me suck my own cock every few weeks, but I never did it for my own enjoyment.

Then again, when was the last time I was so aroused I had to have a release immediately and I wasn’t already with another eligible and willing partner?

I was in high school when I realized how limber I was. After the initial excitement of discovering I could fold myself over enough – and had a long enough cock – to get almost half my dick into my own mouth, I hardly ever thought about it again. I hadn’t tried it in several years until I showed off my skill for Blaise. I guess, I was afraid that sucking my own cock would make me gay. Boy, was I in for a revelation?

I quickly dropped to the deck and began a slow stroke on my waning cock. The cool air and short walk had caused it to lose a little arousal.

As one hand stroked, the other massaged my loosely hanging balls, kneading the smooth skin and rubbing my slick taint.

It took a minute or two lying there with my knees up and legs spread to get my cock back to its full stiffness.

As soon as I judged it was big enough, I quickly assumed my usual position with my knees beside my ears, my filled ass spread to the sky and my stiff cock bumping against my lips.

I stuck out my tongue and began licking myself as I might any other lover.

I swirled my tongue around the head and pushed the tip into my own urethra. The feeling was amazing! I was a little surprised at how erotic it was that night. I’d done this a hundred times or more. But this time it was so hot, so sensual.

I was simultaneously excited by licking and sucking a dick and by having my own cock sucked. That was part of it. But I also found myself aroused by the fact that I was finally just doing it for me. I was pleasing myself and only myself. I didn’t have to think of anyone else, their needs or desires, or expectations. It was just me and what I wanted.

I swirled my tongue around my head. I sucked and nibbled. I pushed my tongue into my urethra. I bobbed my head and fucked my face as deeply as possible. I did whatever I wanted without any regard for what anyone else wanted to see.

I heard myself moaning and grunting to my own actions. I wished I could deep-throat myself. I wanted to feel myself swallow and moan against my own head deep in my throat almost to my chest. Just thinking about it drove me to greater ecstasy.

Finally, I felt my sphincter begin to contract. My balls throbbed. My abs constricted. I felt my own cock throbbing in my mouth and I sucked as hard as I possibly could.

For my shows I always finished on my face, covering myself with my own cum. No matter how many times they saw it, my audience could never get over seeing someone not only suck himself, but also give himself a facial.

Then, of course, I always wiped and licked myself clean so they could see me eat my cum, as well.

That night on the deck, I had no reason to cum anywhere except in my mouth. I’d learned to love the taste of my cum more than anyone else’s.

I moaned loudly when my cock head exploded a sticky burst of cum onto my tongue.

I sucked and swallowed every drop as I held my thighs as tightly as I could to keep my cock pumping my seed into my mouth. It seemed to take several minutes to get it all. My orgasm that night was more intense than any I’d had in a long time.

When I straightened out my legs and lay flat on the deck my cock flopped onto my hip wet with my saliva. I was breathing heavily with the salty aftertaste of my own sperm on my tongue.

It was then I remembered the huge foreign object I had in my ass. My sphincter still was throbbing and constricting around it. I closed my eyes and let the throbs subside over what felt like thirty minutes.

By the time my muscles relaxed, all I could do was roll over onto my side and doze off. Finally, I could get back to sleep naked in the woods.

Some time later, I awoke again to the sounds of birds and bugs in the woods. The sky was just beginning to lighten as I stretched, stood up, and headed back to the Lodge.

After a quick shower, I was dressed and ready for work just in time.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments