Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That night I woke up thirsty. I hadn’t grabbed a new water bottle, but my sister was there next to me. I kissed her cheek before dropping lower, pulling her nipple into my mouth and suckling gently.

“Mmm,” she groaned as she slowly woke up. “Yesss, Dan. Take care of me. Like I took care of you.”

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders as she held me to her, nursing me as my cock once again poked her, finding its way between her lower thighs and making me be deliberate about not moving upward.

I fell back asleep with one of her boobs supporting my head as a pillow and the other still in my mouth.

-----

When we woke up in the morning I nursed again, filling my stomach before we switched and I filled up hers. She gave the best blowjob I’d ever received, the taboo nature of it all acting like a booster, making the whole thing feel incredible. Perhaps it was the milk in addition, but the load I filled my sister’s mouth with was enough to make her swallow three times.

We cuddled after. I was finally soft and felt safe to be so close despite us both being naked.

“Do you want me to return the favor?” I asked her.

“I thought that’s what I was doing?”

“I might not be as good as Jolene, but…” I paused when I saw her reaction. “Still don’t want to talk about her?”

“It’s still fresh,” she said.

“Yeah, I know.”

“I wish she was still here,” she said. “She acted as a great buffer between us. Like right now, even if you and I were cuddling and shit, you could still turn to her and use her pussy.”

“True.”

“Hey, maybe we should go find another girl.”

“One to share?”

“Sure. Or one for each of us. Whatever.”

“Hey, Brandy?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re a genius.”

-----

After breakfast we returned to the room.

“Want to hang out by the pool?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I’m finally getting over this sunburn. Hey, maybe you should go hang out with Dad today. He seemed like he wanted to spend time with you.”

“Trying to get rid of me, huh? Why don’t we all hang out?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Why?”

“Because,” she said as she lay her head on my shoulder, “do you think we can suddenly stop acting like this for an entire day?”

“Easy,” I said as I pulled her closer to me.

“Totally. But seriously. I’ll go shopping or cliché girl things with Mom, you guys should go do a hike or whatever.”

“Not a bad idea,” I admitted.

-----

We called our parents to suggest the idea. They liked it, so we agreed to leave in a few hours.

Brandy and I turned on the TV and watched Netflix while we waited. Halfway through an episode, someone interrupted us by knocking on the door. Brandy got up to answer

“Oh, hey, girl!” Brandy said.

“Hi!” I recognized Lucia’s voice. “I wanted to drop off the clothes from yesterday. Is your friend here?”

“No, she went home yesterday.”

“Oh, okay. I don’t think she liked me very much.”

“She was just jealous.”

I got up and joined them at the door.

“Hey,” I greeted casually.

“Hey! Dan! How are you?”

“I’m good,” I said with a smirk, surprised at the friendliness she was expressing. “You?”

“Great! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out when I get off my shift this evening.”

“He’d love to,” Brandy told her. “What time?”

“I’m off at eight. Wait, are you really his sister?”

“No,” Brandy said. “I told you, I was joking. But don’t worry, I’m not the jealous type. I didn’t mind sharing him with Jolene.”

“Oh.”

“In fact, if you wanted to, we could hang out all three of us later.”

“I’ve never-“

“It’s fun,” Brandy interrupted. “It makes everything more exciting. Right, Dan?”

I grinned as I thought of the times with my sister and Jolene, then switched her out for Lucia in my mind. “Very.”

Lucia bit her lip. It was endearing. “Okay.”

“We don’t have to,” Brandy said. “If you want this big dick for yourself…”

“I want to try,” Lucia said as her eyes rolled up and down Brandy’s body.

“Okay, quick test,” my sister said as she grabbed the girl and pulled her in for a kiss. It lasted for thirty seconds, and I watched with a big grin on my face.

“I think he liked it,” Lucia said as she pointed at my erection. “Alright, you get some love, too.” She kissed me next. “But don’t go using up that hard on, okay? I claim it.”

“I’ll try.”

“Alright, I’m already running late. I’ll see you at eight.”

“For our date?” Brandy asked.

“It’s going to be great,” I added.

“Are you sure you aren’t related?” Lucia asked before walking out the door.

After closing it, Brandy turned to me and said up on her tiptoes. “Kiss me.”

I did.

“I can’t let that ho take all the kisses.”

“You don’t like her?”

“She’s sexy as fuck,” Brandy said. “But I still get mine.”

-----

I had a decent time hiking with my dad, but I pushed us to get back sooner than needed to give myself time to get ready.

I had just started the shower when my sister walked in.

“Hey,” she said as she stripped down and joined me in the shower. She rubbed her ass against my crotch. “No fucking me, okay?”

“Wasn’t planning on it.”

“Good. Because you need to save it for our threesome.” I kissed her, causing her to act surprised. “What are you doing? You’re my brother!”

“Shit, sorry,” I said as our tongues collided.

-----

Lucia looked nervous when I answered the door.

“Come on in,” I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. “Can I get you a drink?”

“Uhh… sure.”

"Hey," Brandy said from the couch. "You should make us margaritas!"

"Hell yes," Lucia said as she walked over to sit next to Brandy. "Hey, are you sure I'm not stepping out of line here?"

"No, it's totally fine. I'm the one that told you to hook up with him, remember?"

"Yeah, but I didn't realize you were together."

"We aren't."

"I know, but you're hooking up. Plus, you told me he was your brother. I thought he was available."

"It's fine," Brandy repeated. "Having you here is exciting for both of us."

"Okay, good. Do you want to…"

"Make out?" Brandy asked. "With you? Gross."

Lucia smiled. "Okay then."

"Have you ever had a threesome, Lucia?"

"Can't say that I have."

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"Can you really call it sex if you don't have a dick?"

"Oh, I have a dick," Brandy said.

"Wait, what?"

"It's right over there." She pointed at me.

"Oh!"

"Do you want to play with it?"

"Yes, please!"

I stepped in to hand Lucia the margarita. She took a sip and looked up at me. “Do you have anything stronger?”

“I do,” I said as I moved back to our makeshift bar to grab the bottle of tequila. “Here.”

“Perfect,” Lucia said as she poured back the bottle in an impressive swig. “Anyone else?”

“I’m not a tequila guy,” I said as I offered the bottle to Brandy who drank it casually.

“Woo!” Lucia said as she stood up and faced me. “Let’s do this!”

“What are we doing?” Brandy asked with a smirk.

“I’m excited,” Lucia said. “I thought I was going to pussy out, but here I am!”

“Well done,” I said.

“I like you.”

“I like you too,” I said.

“I mean, maybe it’s mostly your dick. But dammit, I haven’t felt this way about anyone in a long time.”

“I aim to please.”

“Should we jump into it?”

“As you wish.”

Lucia wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. I reached down to cup her ass and pulled her closer.

“Ah, this problem again,” I said when we took a breath.

“What problem?”

“These damn clothes.”

Lucia smiled. “That’s a problem we can fix.”

We began undressing each other.

“And you,” Lucia said to Brandy, “don’t let us be the only ones having fun.”

“I didn’t want to assume,” Brandy said as she took off her top.

"Wow," Lucia said as she stopped kissing me to watch. "I knew they were huge, but I didn't think they could be that perky."

"Speak for yourself. What, did you grow those yesterday?" Brandy asked as she stood up and walked over.

"You have me beat."

"You're prettier," Brandy said as she reached forward to grab Lucia's tits.

"Debatable." Lucia leaned forward and the girls kissed, no longer shy with the act as I looked on.

After a moment I shook myself from my daze and embraced the girls, running my hands along their shapely bodies.

"Could we do this while he fucks me?" Lucia asked.

"That's how you pictured this threesome, huh?" Brandy said as she fell back on the bed.

"Maybe."

ANASTACIA_PURRFECT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANASTACIA_PURRFECT

"Good. Now climb on me, but keep your ass at the right height so Dan can enter you."

"Okay," Lucia said as she slid up on Brandy's body to lean her head in for another kiss.

I stepped into my spot and reached to find if Lucia was ready. She was not as wet as I expected, so I licked a couple of fingers and readied her. As for myself, I had no issues. If anything, I may have been too hard to enter the girl at this point. The girls continued kissing as I lined up behind Lucia and slowly pushed forward to enter her.

"That dick!" Lucia said with a groan.

"Fuck," I whispered as I began thrusting into her. My hips slammed against her ass, sounding as if I was spanking her.

Brandy scooted herself up on the bed. "Do you want to taste me?"

"Hell yes," Lucia said as she kissed up my sister's thighs.

Brandy closed her eyes as Lucia's face was buried in her snatch, and I was surprised to feel isolated from the action. Sure, I was as involved as anyone, but there was an intimacy going on in front of me that I couldn't help but feel I was missing.

It took me a minute to figure out what it was, and when it clicked, it annoyed the shit out of me. I was jealous to see this girl satisfy my sister. I wanted to be the one licking between her thighs. I wanted to be…

Look at me, I thought as I stared at my sister. Open your eyes and look at me!

But her eyes remained closed as her head turned away. Did we not have a sibling connection after all? In the past few days, it has almost felt like we could read each other's thoughts. It felt lonely, even as I was fucking this hot girl who might be the sexiest of my life, all I wanted was the attention of the blonde underneath her.

"Fuck yes!" My sister moaned. "You're so good at this!"

"Ohhh yeah!" Lucia said as she came up for air. "I was worried I would feel like a lesbian, but as long as this fat cock is rearranging my insides, I'm quite okay with this!"

"My pleasure," I said, trying to include myself in the conversation.

"I'm getting close!" Brandy said.

"Me too! I'm going to make you cum with me!"

"Yes! Together!"

Both girls began moaning, and I sped up in an attempt to catch them.

Lucia tightened around me. Her entire body shook before collapsing onto my sister.

"Your turn to take this dick," she whispered to Brandy.

Brandy's eyes darted to meet mine. "That's okay," she said. "I'm still recovering from that big O you just gave me."

"Me too. But he's really close and someone needs to finish him."

"How about we give him a double blowjob?"

"That's for the grand finale! Here," Lucia said as she rolled off my sister, "take her."

My sister's eyes caught mine again. She looked the way I felt, timid and unsure of the situation. "That's okay. We hook up all the time."

"It's not a threesome unless we all get fucked, right?" Lucia asked.

"I suppose…" Brandy looked away from me. "Come on, lie next to me, Dan. I want to be on top."

I obeyed by sitting on the bed and leaning back. Brandy threw her legs over mine to straddle me. I felt her warm pussy rub against my cock, smooth and wet as she leaned forward to kiss me.

She pulled back to look at me and bit her lip. She looked as hesitant as I felt. "Ready?"

I shook my head a millimeter in response.

"Don't worry," my sister said. "This one's on me."

Her hips thrust forward, bringing the head of my cock directly to her entrance.

"Only if you're ready," she whispered.

I looked deep into her hazel eyes. Her face looked what I could only imagine to be a mirror image of my own.

I nodded. "I'm ready."

"Then take me," she whispered. I looked at her, confused. She was the one on top. "I'm yours."

I realized what she meant. All I had to do was lift my hips any amount of distance and I would be inside her. I used both arms to grab her ass.

"No," she whispered. "If you want me, you take me."

The last few days worth of teasing and desire culminated with the past years of my life of lusting after the curves and body of my sexy little sister. I wouldn't have ever hit on her or tried to make a move, I would have stayed the good big brother but now… her dripping pussy felt so inviting as it pressed against my throbbing cock.

I moved my hips up a fraction of an inch. It wasn't enough to say I was officially inside her, but it didn't matter. There was no going back. She felt incredible. Warm, wet, tight, all the right things you expect from the perfect little pussy.

I continued up, entering her by one inch, two… I couldn't take it. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her down, impaling my baby sister with my overly hard erection.

The sound of a dozen Fs in quick succession came out of her mouth as she leaned forward to kiss me hungrily. My hands guided her hips, pulling her up and down in quick succession. She felt so fucking good I feared I wouldn't last for more than a few seconds.

I pulled away from the kiss. "I'm going to-"

"No," Lucia spoke, reminding us both that she was still in the room. "We're both going to finish you off!"

She pulled my sister off me and both girls got on their knees at the foot of the bed. I sat up to enjoy the view of the two beauties waiting expectantly for their reward.

Lucia's head took in my length, gagging on me as she brought me to the edge.

"Fuuuck!" I groaned as I felt my countdown begin.

"Yes!" Lucia said as she pulled off me and aimed me at my sister. "Give it to us!"

My worked up load launched with far more force than necessary, covering Brandy's face with one aggressive blast.

Lucia aimed me back at herself, and I noticed that she already had a bit of splatter right before I shot again, giving her four solid spurts, though still not covering her quite as fully as Brandy had received in one.

When I finished, Lucia took me in her mouth to clean me off before turning to my sister and licking her face. This turned into the two of them making out, and as I watched on with a blissful smile on my face Brandy pulled Lucia up onto the bed and began licking down her body.

I was still semi erect, and I caught Lucia's eye. "Fuck her."

I didn't think I could maintain, but as I moved to mount my sister and dragged my dick along her shapely ass I felt renewed. I pushed forward, gaining enough stiffness to enter and grow inside of her.

"Fill her up," Lucia told me as her eyes rolled back. "Then I can lick it out."

Fuck that, I didn't say. That was the last thing I needed to do. Barebacking my sister was bad enough. Pulling out was the bare minimum.

My dick was a bit sore and mostly numb from the past twenty minutes, so I decided to give it as hard as I could until it felt good again. I grabbed Brandy's hips and used her for leverage as I switched from love-making to animalistic fucking.

"Oh, fuck!" Lucia yelled in a cute little voice as Brandy licked her. She was gorgeous, and I almost felt bad for giving her so little of my attention. But the girl with the ass I was holding simply mattered far more to me.

I wanted Brandy to feel it. I wanted her to know how capable I was of taking her into orgasm. This might be the only time, so I wanted her mind melted with a combination of love and lust. I wanted to simultaneously satisfy her and leave her wanting more.

This felt like a long time, but only minutes passed as I fucked her like I was punishing her. Lucia's body shook as she neared orgasm, her breasts bouncing with each breath. The sound of Brandy’s ass slapping against me became my whole world.

“I’m going to cuuuum!” Lucia announced as her eyes rolled back. “Fuuuuuck!”

The sight was enough to push me over the edge, so I gripped Brandy’s shoulders to push off of her. She must not have expected the added weight, as she collapsed onto the other girl. This caused me to lose my balance and I fell forward onto both girls.

As I put both hands on the bed to push off I felt myself shoot deep inside my sister. I was about to roll off when I realized that the damage had already been done.

“Yesss,” Brandy moaned as I realized that she had caught her orgasm right before I had. Her pussy squeezed me, coaxing out the remainder of my ball’s contents and I blasted her insides repeatedly.

The three of us were silent as we caught our breath.

“Doggy pile,” Lucia said with a giggle when the moment finished.

Brandy laughed. “Now that’s what I call a fuckin’ threesome!”

“That was amazing,” Lucia said.

“What did you think, big b-” Brandy caught herself, “-oy?”

“I’m one lucky son of a bitch,” I said as I rolled off the sweaty bodies.

“He’s leaking out of me,” Brandy said.

“I know I said I’d lick it out of you, but I hope you won’t be mad when I say that the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments