Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twenty minutes later, the girls returned.

“Whatcha doin?” Jolene asked as they walked in. “You’d better not be jerking off. I want that dick all for myself!”

“You’re going to have to fight with Lucia,” I told her.

“Who?”

“The girl from the gaming room,” Brandy told her.

“I could take her.”

“What did you girls get up to? You rent some bikes?”

“Hell yeah!” Brandy said. “Wasn’t bad for a workout. But now I could use a drink.”

“That sounds great,” Jolene agreed. “In a pineapple.”

“Go ask Dad for some money,” I told them.

“Why don’t you do it?” Brandy asked.

“Because you’re his little angel. Tell him it’s for souvenirs.”

“Then we’ll drink those souvenirs?”

“Exactly.”

“That’s a good idea.”

“Stick with me, Sis. Then you two go into the store, pick out what you want and I’ll buy it.”

On the walk, the girls started up their little game.

“Tony, the valet, is the most prolific serial killer of the island in history,” Jolene began as we passed the front entrance. “He gets away with it because the council of tourism keeps hiding all evidence of his murders to keep the tourists coming. Tonight he wants to check off an Italian from his list.”

“His preferred method of killing is to run them over in a golf cart,” Brandy continued with a giggle. “Then he stabs them to death with the seagull beak he keeps in his back pocket from the first bird he killed.”

“Your turn, Dan!” Jolene told me as she squeezed my hand.

A couple crossed the street in front of us, so I nodded at them. “Jane is the head of a charity organization for orphans in Mexico. She is single-handedly responsible for saving the lives of three thousand children.”

“And?”

“And she’s a freak in the sack.”

“Not bad enough,” Brandy told me.

“Says who?”

“That’s the rules. They have to have a dirty secret.”

“Boring,” I said.

“That’s the fun.”

“Not when you know how every made-up story ends. What’s the point of this game?”

“To remind yourself that people are shit.”

“If you always look for the dirt in people, that’s all you’ll find,” I told them. “Expect people to act badly and they will. Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Treat the world how you want it to act.”

“Maybe I want to see the world at its worst,” Brandy said.

“Why?”

“To see how far I can push it.”

“Fuck with something long enough and it bites you back,” I said. “Besides, it’s boring. You can’t appreciate the dark until you contrast it with the light.”

“I guess.”

“If you’re going to push the world to change, why would you want to make it worse? If I’m going to fight for anything, it’s improving this shit.”

“Some people just want to watch the world burn,” Jolene said with a smile.

“That’s because they have nothing they created themselves. Don’t be the asshole who destroys the sandcastle simply because he’s jealous of it.”

“You’re ruining the game,” Brandy told me.

“Fine,” I said as I turned my head to look at her. “Brittany was a good girl growing up, born into a pleasant life with both parents staying married and raising her in a loving home. She had a nice relationship with her brother until she hit her teens.”

“Then what happened?”

“Brittany changed in her teens. She grew selfish and entitled. She started spending time with a girl from the wrong side of the tracks-”

“I lived down the street!” Jolene protested.

“-who was a bad influence on her. The girls grew more and more dramatic and insufferable until college, alienating everyone around them with their negativity and nastiness, lying and conniving until they had no other friends.”

“Ouch.”

“Even Brandy’s older brother couldn’t stand them anymore.”

“I thought her name was Brittany,” Jolene said.

“Then what happens?” Brandy asked.

“Her older brother calls them on their bullshit and gives them a reality check. He takes them in his arms-” I put my hands around both of the girl’s waists, “-and leads them down a different direction, guiding them down the right path to become a shining light in the lives of everyone they meet.”

“By taking us to the liquor store?”

“We’re just getting souvenirs,” I reminded her. “Now go in there and scope out the bottle you want to me pick up for tonight.”

-----

After dinner with the parents, the three of us spent the night on the couch watching some dumb HBO show between margaritas. I sat on the end with Jolene cuddled up with me. After each drink, she got closer to me until her hand was in my shorts.

“Brandy, I’m going to need some alone time with your brother,” she said as she began kissing my neck.

“You want me to go on a walk?”

“Don’t do that,” I said. “I don’t want you running into any of those assholes alone.”

“Aww, even with a horny brain he’s still thinking about me!”

“Such a good brother,” Jolene said as she nibbled on my ear. “You deserve a reward.”

“Alright, I’ll go hang out on the balcony for a bit. But I’m taking this,” Brandy said as she grabbed the bottle of margarita mix and headed out.

“Do I get to return the favor from earlier?” I asked.

“Thanks, but no. Tonight I want your cock!”

She grabbed the remote and switched it over to an action movie before turning up the volume.

“Good call,” I said as I picked her up and carried her over to the bed, the furthest part away from my parent’s room.

Next, I went to our adjoining door and locked it as quietly as I could. It was late enough that my parents were probably asleep, and they probably didn’t care all that much anyway.

When I returned to Jolene, she was already half-naked. She had looked great in the shower that morning, but she had it going on now as she posed on the bed. My clothes came off next as I tried to make the act a sexy dance, knowing full well I failed.

I jumped onto the bed next to her, pulling her into a kiss as the two of us made out. I wasn’t in a hurry as I kissed down her neck, teasing her in the same way she’d been doing to me over the past hour. I was biting her nipple when she stopped me and pulled my face up.

“Your dick. Inside me. Now.”

I obliged and soon the two of us were rolling around the bed, messing up the sheets and leaving marks on each other we knew would be unexplainable to my parents. It didn’t matter. What were they going to do, ground me?

“Fuck!” she yelled as I bit her nips.

Jolene was a beautiful girl, but her best angle was from behind. I did everything I could to appreciate her as I finished her doggy style, taking a moment to appreciate that this was the second time today that I had a gorgeous girl in the same bed enjoying the same activity.

I couldn’t help comparing the experiences. If I had to choose, Lucia was the more attractive one. Her sexiness was almost enough to put up with her personality. Sure, she was fun at the moment, but as soon as we’d finished she made it seem like a transaction like she was only in the same room as me as a favor.

Jolene was here to please me. Every look, every caress was flirtatious. She made me feel like there was nowhere else she wanted to be but here with me. And I had to admit, she was very attractive in her own right. If only she was packing a little more up top…

After I blasted my third but still surprisingly large load of the day deep into her pussy she lay on me, our sweaty bodies sticking to each other as she kissed my cheek.

“Thank you,” she said.

“No, thank you,” I replied. Maybe the difference was only that of familiarity and the fact that Jolene actually liked me. I was her best friend’s older brother, one of her first crushes who she had imagined this moment with multiple times as a young teenager. Or maybe she was simply better in the bedroom.

The door to the balcony slid open a crack. “Are you guys done?”

“Yep,” Jolene answered, surprising me with the fact that both of us were still naked and lying on top of the bed.

“Finally,” Brandy said as she gave us a knowing smile.

I looked down to find Jolene’s leg doing a decent job at covering my privates and shrugged. It was already a weird night.

“Hey Bran, will you grab me a water from the fridge?” Jolene asked.

“Sure,” she said. “Sorry, I don’t have any Game of Thrones names to call you.”

“You’ll think of something.”

After drinking a few sips I closed my eyes.

“Alright, lovers. I’ll take the couch tonight but let’s not make this a thing.”

“Best sister ever,” I mumbled as I drifted off.

-----

“Is he asleep?”

The words naturally made me suspicious, so I only opened my eyes a crack to see what I was missing.

“I guess so,” Jolene whispered to her friend.

“Good. Because I really need you.”

“Hold on. Let me untangle.” Jolene slid her leg off me before reaching for the blanket to cover me.

“Damn,” Brandy mumbled before the blanket moved. “Big bro is packing.”

eva_sandler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eva_sandler

I resisted the urge to smile. Sometimes waking up at full mast was a good thing.

“You’re telling me. I’m pretty fucking sore.”

“Was he everything you were expecting?”

“And more. Thanks again for all the help, love,” Jolene said as she leaned over to kiss her friend.

Now I was intrigued. The kiss was not a simple peck on the lips but a passionate lip lock with both girls pulling each other close and using their hands to explore each other’s bodies. It was a good thing I was already hard or I might have given myself away.

The blackout curtains were drawn, leaving very little light in the room, but my eyes had long since adjusted and I could make out shadows and outlines from the light coming from the alarm clock and light coming out of the bathroom.

I watched as Jolene stripped off my sister’s clothes and held my breath as Brandy revealed her tits. I had assumed the padded bras and swimsuit tops she was wearing had exaggerated their size, but if anything, her tops had been downplaying their true mass.

My sister was truly stacked, but that wasn’t the only thing that made my dick twitch. She was also ridiculously perky, not so much taunting gravity but denying its existence.

This confirms it, I thought to myself. She had gone shopping at the boobie store, and those tits were store-bought.

I was almost relieved. Now I could stop staring at her throughout the trip. I knew what they looked like, I knew their origin. Mystery solved! I could now stop checking out my sister like a pervert.

Still, I wasn’t about to look away as Jolene kissed down Brandy’s body until she reached her nipples where she stopped to give extra love.

“Fuck yes,” my sister whispered. “I’m so damn full I was starting to leak.”

What?

“I got you, baby,” Jolene said as she began to nurse on her friend.

“Mmm, fuck!” Brandy whispered. “Do I taste any different?”

“You taste sweet,” Jolene said before going back to sucking.

“Good! I had a lot of pineapple at dinner. You know they say the alcohol gets into the milk? Not enough to get an adult drunk, but plenty for a baby.”

“Mmm,” Jolene moaned as she slurped on my sister’s left tit.

Wait.

“I think this is the biggest I’ve ever been,” my sister continued. “Hey, don’t worry about draining that one. Move over to the other one. It’s so full I’m probably an F cup.”

Jolene switched positions, giving me a view of Brandy’s thin, tight stomach. There was no way this girl was pregnant enough to be lactating this much. So much for solving the mystery. I was now so hard it was all I could do not to reach down and jerk off to the show I had front-row tickets to.

Then again, what would happen if I did? Would the girls be cool with me pulling up behind Jolene and fucking her silly? No, an incestuous threesome was not something anyone was asking for. Even if Jolene was romantically involved with both siblings, hooking up with both of us at once was an entirely different level.

“Thank you,” Brandy whispered. “I needed this.”

“Me, too,” Jolene said. “I’ve been getting used to my stomach always being filled with your milk. Still, this is taking a lot longer than it was a week ago.”

“I know. Every time you empty me they keep increasing production to keep up.”

“But I want to taste your pussy,” Jolene whispered.

“Just a little longer.”

True to her word, Jolene spent another minute swallowing Brandy’s breast milk before kissing lower until she reached her destination. She lowered my sister’s panties and dove in, licking as vigorously as she had with my dick.

“Fuuuck!” Brandy whispered. “I needed this!”

I watched in fascination as Jolene brought off the girl in less than two minutes.

“Fuck me, I was horny,” Brandy said. “Now it’s my turn.”

“Sorry, love, but your brother left a giant load in there.”

“I don’t care.”

“But… you… that’s gross.”

“I’ve barely been able to taste your pussy this entire trip,” my sister said. “And it tastes even better with man juice.”

“That only happened once,” Jolene pointed out.

“And it was delicious.”

“No. It’s… too weird.”

“I don’t give a fuck!” Brandy said as she tried to turn her friend over. Jolene fought back, but both girls were still trying not to wake me. “Mine!”

“Shit!” Jolene whispered as I heard the sounds of licking and smacking as my sister devoured her friend’s sloppy cunt. “This is so fucking hot!”

No wonder she was neutral about me going down on her. She had a master to fall back on. Sure, I considered myself above average in the cunnilingus department, but I knew I didn’t hold a candle to an experienced girl, especially one that knew her for years.

“Mmm,” Brandy moaned as she lapped up the combined juices of her lover and brother. “You taste so fucking good!”

“I had help,” Jolene reminded her.

“Is he still hard?”

“Oh yeah.”

“I really hope we didn’t wake him.”

This whole time I had been breathing very deliberately. Not enough to snore, but enough to be consistent and loud enough to sound like sleeping. It was suddenly a lot more difficult knowing both girls were focused on me.

“Still, maybe you should wake him up by riding him when you finish up here.”

“Maybe I will,” Jolene said. My sister must have continued because her moaning continued. “Oh, shit I’m close!”

I now had the chance to listen to a girl orgasm in the same bed directly next to me for the fifth time that day. It was no less enjoyable than the first.

When she finished, my sister climbed back up and kissed her friend. In the faint light, I could see the shining reflection on my sister’s lips. Sure, this wasn’t new information on a practical level. But there was something about seeing it that made my heart race.

“Are you going to do it?” Brandy asked.

“I’m too fucking tired,” Jolene mumbled. “Plus, I’m really sore.”

“Waste of good dick, if you ask me.”

“Go for it.”

“Sicko!”

Both girls laughed.

“Alright then, do you mind if I sleep here, then?”

“Not at all.”

Brandy found her clothes and put them on. “I’m still going to need you to empty me fully in the morning.”

“I’m your girl.”

“Goodnight, beautiful.”

“Sleep well, sexy.”

Jolene fell asleep facing her friend with her big ass facing my direction. She grabbed my arm to pull it around her and I obliged by rolling over to spoon her. I altered my breathing for the first time as if affirming to the girls that it was the sound they would have heard if I had been awake.

After a few minutes, the breathing of both girls relaxed, and I was fairly certain they both had drifted off. Unfortunately, my cock was between Jolene’s marvelous naked ass cheeks and was refusing to soften one bit. I moved to scoot back, hoping to get a little relief and possibly fall back asleep, but when I did Jolene grunted with disapproval and wiggled her ass backward to follow.

At this angle, my dick was trapped lower and surrounded by her wet thighs. I couldn’t help but push forward slowly, feeling myself brush against her lips. She raised her thigh and suddenly I slipped inside her about half an inch.

She moaned and gripped my arm with her hand, moving her torso with me to adjust. The angle was right, so I pushed forward.

Jolene groaned again, this time in discomfort as she squeezed my hand. I stopped, waiting for her to adjust. I was hard enough that I almost felt like I could cum whether or not either of us moved.

After ten seconds, she let go of my hand and moved her hips, taking me deeper inside her. The arm I was lying on was in the right position, so I used it to grip her ass, using it for leverage as I thrust deeper into the girl. Her moans increased in frequency as the two of us shook the bed.

Jolene was a tall girl, but I could still look above her head to see if we had awoken my sister. Sure enough, her eyes were wide open, watching her friend take a dick from behind. Her hand was on her breast, squeezing it sexually as she enjoyed the scene. I didn’t see her other hand, but I assumed it was out of sight for a reason.

She noticed me looking at her and gave me an evil smile. I must have returned it because she did nothing to hide her groping as she continued to squeeze her tits as she maintained eye contact. In the dark, I saw shiny specks reflecting off the soft light and realized it was milk droplets that were raining down on her as she massaged her nipples.

My mouth opened in pleasure as I fucked Jolene.

“Fuck me, Dan!” Jolene cried loud enough that I was sure she was aware that my sister was awake.

I gripped Jolene’s hair and brought her to face me, kissing her deeply as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments