Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Party

My wife and I had an interesting Thanksgiving holiday. After that comes the holiday month with Christmas parties and New Year's following.

Amy's company had their party a week before Christmas. As I mentioned previously about their Halloween party, it's boring.  

Let me step back and remind everyone about that party.

Amy and I caught the district manager's wife and a younger associate having oral sex in one of the offices. Later, Amy considered terminating the young man for improper use of company equipment. I asked her to reconsider, for several reasons.

The main reason was the district manager's wife could stick up for the guy and tell her husband that Amy was singling him out. Amy agreed to have compassion for the guy and let the issue drop.

The Christmas office party included the families of the company and was held at a rented hall or party venue.

The entire staff arrived, including the district manager and his wife. I noted she was dressed in a red dress, with a V-neck, exposing ample cleavage.

I told Amy the woman dressed like she was expecting attention. We guessed who could be the one who provided it.

The computer guy arrived with a date, so Amy said he was disqualified. We had a laugh at that. The guy's date wore a short, black dress and I admit she looked sexy.

I mentioned to Amy, the computer guys look at plenty of porn and know where to find the sexy dates online.

Amy agreed that my assessment may have merit.

We bet on a young, black guy that would be picked.

We were partially right.

The party had a wet bar and many of the adults helped themselves. Amy and I had moderate partaking and beer usually runs through me.

I made my way to one of the restrooms, leaving Amy chatting with one of her co-workers. As I passed near the front entrance, I saw the manager's wife slip outside. Naturally, my curiosity overrode my call to nature.

I hesitated a moment, then walked outside to see where the woman went.

I spotted her and the younger black guy getting into a car parked next to the building. I looked around to see if I could get a vantage point and by chance, the car was parked close to some tall hedges.

I crept close to the building and behind the hedges and got nearby them. I could see the young man and the manager's wife kissing. He was feeling her breasts in his hands as they kissed. I was hoping he would pull one of her breasts out, as I am a breast and thigh man.

Yes, I wanted to see her tits.

He didn't do that, but they stopped kissing and she began to loosen his pants. I watched as she went down on him and could see her blonde head bobbing up and down.

I couldn't see much more, so I decided to go back inside and take care of the nature call.

When I came out of the men's room, the young man passed me to enter it. I spotted the manager's wife entering the lady’s room.

I walked up to Amy, and she asked me what took so long.

I told her we were right regarding the guy.

She gave me a puzzled look and I explained what happened. She didn't believe me at first, until she saw the manager's wife and the young man. Their facial expressions gave them away.

Amy told me the guy was a runner or a person that ran errands and other things for the office.

Later that evening, I noticed the manager's wife and the computer guy's date were chatting. They seemed to be enjoying their conversations.

emmacruzz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emmacruzz

Once again, my sexual instincts perked up and my dirty mind went into motion. Was the manager's wife hitting on the computer guy's date?

He wasn't sitting with his date, so I looked around for him. I saw him chatting with some other guys near the wet bar.

I was near the stage and walked behind it to look around. Amy came and asked what I was up to. I told her I was curious and just looking.

We looked at one of the dressing rooms and saw there was a large mirror, some chairs and a separate bathroom with a shower.

Another dressing room was like the first one, but this one included a bed.

As we were about to leave the dressing room, we heard some laughter. I cracked open the door and saw the manager's wife with the computer guy's date approaching.

I whispered to Amy to duck inside the bathroom and close the door.

We barely made it inside before the two women entered the dressing room. I forgot to turn off one of the dressing room lights.

We were either going to be caught in the bathroom or we were going to get a show.

Amy knelt as I stood, and we peeped through the bathroom door.

The two women began to kiss. I tried not to make a sound and I looked down at Amy. She seemed interested, also.

We watched as the women made out and the younger woman moaned when the manager's wife began to massage her ass.

Then the younger woman pulled open the manager's wife's dress and exposed her DD breasts and began to kiss her large nipples. I had to re-adjust my pants and Amy looked up at me with her finger on her lips to hush me.

The manager's wife had what I called "Porn Star tits". They weren't natural but I didn't complain. Amy admitted later that she thought the woman had naturals.

After a moment of watching the woman's breasts getting attention, the women sat on the bed and kissed some more. Then the older woman laid the younger woman on the bed and pushed up her dress. The younger woman wore what looked like leopard print thongs.

The manager's wife licked on her thighs, then pushed the thong aside and began working on the younger woman's prize.

I could sense Amy getting aroused by what we were witnessing. Her breathing began to get fast, and I thought it was in the rhythm of the younger woman's breathing. 

I looked down at Amy and she was massaging herself.

Soon Amy and the younger woman began to climax. Amy had to stifle hers while the younger woman couldn't.

I didn't resist the urge and pulled out my cock for Amy. She didn't hesitate and began to suck on my throbbing cock.

I think I came about the same time as the younger woman. I held Amy's head so that she couldn't pull back. Meanwhile, the younger woman was moaning louder as the manager's wife held her legs open and continued eating her out.

Amy had no choice but to swallow my load. When I let loose of her head, she quietly stood up. She gave me a look that said, "You're going to pay for this!"

We watched as the two women composed themselves, then we waited for them to leave.

The manager's wife told the computer guy's date, she wanted to meet the next day at her place. The younger woman agreed, and they kissed once more, then left Amy and me in the dressing room.

"That was hot!" I said as Amy, and I left the dressing room.

"You owe me!" Amy laughed.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments