Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Empty nester couple taking a vacation for the first time."

My wife Amy and I have been married for twenty-five years. We got married when we were twenty-two and we have one son, who was born two years after our wedding. He attended a two-year trade school after high school. He got a career when he was twenty-one and soon moved out. That put my wife and me as empty-nesters for roughly two years.

We held onto our careers as we approached half a century of age. We were too young to take an early retirement. We decided to do some travelling together domestically, seeing places that we'd never been to since we were the only two living in our house.

The first place we decided to visit was Key West. We planned the trip for early October and booked a condo for a week. The flight took us to Miami, and we rented a compact car so we could drive the highway through the Keys.

After taking our time driving and sightseeing along Highway 1, we found our condo that evening after six. It was larger than expected. It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms The master bedroom had an attached bathroom, and the other bathroom was in the hallway, across from the second bedroom and den.

We were hungry and decided to go find a place to eat after we cleaned up.

We found out that Key West doesn't have much room for parking, but we got lucky and found a spot. After walking around some, we decided on a place that had a bar and food. It was crowded, yet we found a small table and a waitress took our drink and food orders.

After we ate, we hung out for a few hours. Amy wanted to drink, and she ordered herself a rum and cola. I decided since I was driving, I'd stick to water.

The crowd and house band were lively and seemed to get wilder as the night progressed. A few times, Amy or I would point out a sexy woman that may have been underdressed.

We called it a night around eleven and went back to the condo and passed out from travel exhaustion.

Being from a different time zone, we woke up around ten local time. I told Amy that it didn't matter. When we planned this trip, we read events really start happening after midnight in the bars. So, most people likely slept until midday, recovering from the previous night.

We found a small cafe and had breakfast.

The waitress, named Tami, according to her name tag, chatted with us. After introductions, she began asking where we were from and how long we planned on staying.

Amy asked her about places to see and do and she helped us plan our day trips.

On a whim, I asked Tami about the nightlife, and she mentioned a few places. Amy told her about the place we went to the previous night. She said it was likely the best place to go.

She made a slight comment about a nude bar.

Amy laughed, "I don't know if we should.”

The day trip exhausted us because we walked around the Key and eventually went to a small beach to hang out. Several younger women, I'd guess early college-aged, were posing and taking pictures of each other. They were barely covered, and Amy admitted they were sexy. I enjoyed the view.

We took a long nap back at the condo, waking up around six that evening.

Amy brought some dresses that didn't reveal much cleavage, and she decided not to wear a bra underneath. Amy's breasts are a "C" cup that don't sag. I was surprised but I tried to hide it. She never dressed like that before, especially in public. I didn't mention to her that I could see through it.

Anyway, we would be in dark bars.

We found another restaurant near the wharves, had dinner, and then walked along the square. Around ten, we walked past the bar we attended the night before. It was crowded, as usual, so we walked past and tried an outdoor place. There were bar stools and tables next to the sidewalk, and we took a seat.

Amy ordered herself a daiquiri and the waitress brought it in a huge souvenir cup. I decided to have a couple of beers. We crowd-watched for a while and Amy was beginning to feel the effects of the large drink. 

One thing I've noticed about Amy, she gets sexually aroused when we stay in hotels or when she has a few drinks. For example, when we vacationed with our son, we had to make special arrangements to have sex. Usually, we'd have quickies when he wasn't around. Most of the time, we took advantage of him being a sound sleeper.

This night, Amy was aroused. She began pointing out different people and saying things about them.

"I think that guy has a little dick because he has a big mouth!" she said as one brash guy with some of his friends walked past us.

As a younger couple walked past us, Amy said, "She's only with him because his family has money!"

I was wondering if I needed to get Amy back to our condo before she started a fight.

A few minutes later, Tami, the waitress from the cafe came by. Amy invited her to sit with us and ordered another drink.

Let me take the time to describe Amy and Tami.

Amy stands five-foot-five, with shoulder-length brunette hair. Her measurements are thirty-five, D cup, thirty-four-inch waist, and weighs around 135 lbs. I've noticed men and women were attracted to her when we go to her company functions or out someplace.

Tami, I guessed was around mid-twenties age-wise and perhaps stood a little shorter than Amy. She had a similar hair length with lighter color as Amy. She may pass as Amy's daughter if people didn't know them.

She was wearing a tie-dye t-shirt and small shorts. I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples poked the shirt, and her tits shook when she laughed.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

OK, back to the story.

I excused myself to the men's room, leaving Amy alone with Tami. As crowded places go, so are the restrooms. When I left the men's room, I hung back and observed Amy. I had positioned myself where she or Tami couldn't see me unless they turned around and looked hard through the crowd.

They were chatting and seemed to be hitting things off. I noticed Tami used arm motions and touch as she talked. Each time Tami would touch Amy on her shoulder or arm, Amy reacted in a positive manner.

I decided to let this play out to see how far things went. I took a while to return and when I did, Amy didn't seem to notice. Tami had her attention.

Sometimes I would interject something to their conversations, but I mostly sat, and people-watched as they chatted.

As time went by, I began to tire out. When Tami excused herself, I asked Amy if she was ready to leave. She looked at her watch, then said, "OK, let's wait and tell Tami bye."

Tami returned and Amy told her we were about to leave. Then Amy asked Tami if she needed a ride somewhere.

Tami agreed but said that her mother would be asleep, and she didn't have her keys to their place.

Amy surprised me by telling Tami to stay with us. Tami agreed almost before Amy finished inviting her.

As we made our way to the condo, they were laughing at something. I wasn't paying much attention because I was wondering if they arranged this.

At the condo, Amy and Tami wanted to see the swimming pool. I told them to go ahead because I wanted to shower and hit the sheets.

I got into bed after a quick shower, and I had to fight off sleep because I wanted to see if what I suspected would play out.

My patience was rewarded.

When they entered the condo, I overheard Amy explaining the locations of the second shower and bedroom. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Amy entered the bedroom.

I heard her whisper, "Are you awake?"

I heard Amy quietly close the bedroom door. It was dark in the room, but when I opened my eyes, I saw Amy wasn't in our room or in the master bathroom.

I waited a few more minutes before getting out of bed. I put my ear to the door, and I could hear the women laughing quietly. I could hear the shower running, too. I cracked open the door and I could see the second bathroom light on and then I heard the shower shut off. I closed the bedroom door and held my breath.

I could feel my heart thumping in my throat, or so it seemed.

I waited a moment, then cracked open the door just in time to see Amy's naked ass enter the room behind Tami. All the lights were off, and I saw the dim light of the second bedroom's table lamp illuminate.

Holding my breath, I crept to the door and to my benefit, it wasn’t closed completely.

When I peeped in, Tami dropped her towel, exposing her tight and round ass to me. Amy was already on the bed and laying on her back.

From where I stood, I was going to get a full show.

As Tami got on the bed, Amy raised and met her, putting her arms around Tami's waist and kissing her.

I was happy to wear loose boxers because anything tighter would have been uncomfortable.

They kissed for a few moments, then Amy took Tami's breast and kissed her nipple, then began to tease it with her tongue. Tami's nipples were aroused and poked out as Amy licked and sucked on them.

I dropped to my knees because my legs were shaking. I tried not to make any noise and spoil the moment.

Tami laid Amy on her back and returned to kissing. Then she worked her way to Amy's breasts as Amy stroked Tami's hair. It was erotic to watch in person and better than watching porn.

As I watched, Tami kissed Amy's abdomen, then her thighs. Amy flinched a few times, then took a deep breath when Tami began licking her pussy.

Amy has some dark pubic hair, but she kept it trimmed short. I could see it because of the angle Amy lay on the bed.

I could see Tami's face moving as she worked my wife's erogenous zones with her tongue and fingers. Soon, Amy began to moan and move her hips. Tami was getting to her goal and fast.

It wasn't long before Amy began to have a large orgasm. Tami got her prize and was rewarded by Amy's loud moans and motions that continued a bit longer.

Amy took deep breaths and whimpered as Tami moved to face her, then they kissed again. Amy moved over Tami and returned the favor. As Amy began to lick Tami's pussy, Tami put her hands on Amy's head and moaned lightly.

A few minutes later, Tami began to have an orgasm. Amy didn't let up and soon Tami was squealing lightly.

I couldn't quite hear, because Tami whispered, then Amy re-positioned herself into the sixty-nine positions on top.

Oh, how I wanted to join in.

By then, I think I shot two loads and my shorts were saturated.

I watched them for a moment, then figured that I better go back to bed before they caught me.

I threw my underwear in the bathroom, with the other dirty clothes and wrapped a towel around me before getting into bed.

But I couldn't sleep.

As I was thinking about what I saw, Amy entered the room and closed the door. I shut my eyes, faking sleep.

When she got in bed, she rolled over next to me.

"Did you enjoy it?" she whispered.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments