Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Last Night In Dorset

"The sexual encounters continue and get better"

37
13 Comments 13
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was my last night in a holiday cottage down in Dorset. I had enjoyed a much-needed break but most of all I had really enjoyed my sexy host, Pippa. We had sex every day of my stay, and it was energetic, uninhibited sex. Pippa and I were of a similar age, in good shape, and recently free from long-term marriages. We were also both enjoying an exciting sex life in later life.

I asked If could take Pippa out to dinner on my last night as a way of saying thank you for being such a welcoming host. She readily agreed, so I booked a table at a local gastro-pub and a taxi there and back.

The pub was lovely with a roaring open fire. It specialised in local produce cooked with imagination and skill.

Pippa looked superb in a simple black cocktail dress, which she embellished with a classy broach and an elegant silk scarf. After we had ordered our food, I asked Pippa to go to the toilet and take her knickers off and give them to me. She replied that she wasn’t wearing any and proved it by giving me a flash of her smooth pussy.

The lovely redhead behind the bar saw what had happened and gave us a knowing smile. I’m sure that staff in restaurants are very adept at reading a situation. We were clearly not an old married couple, but the frisson between us must have made it clear that we had fucked recently and intended to do so again very soon.

The meal and the wine were excellent, we decided that we would return to the cottage for a whisky. I paid the bill and left a generous tip for the redhead and we left the table just as the taxi pulled up. As I was leaving I openly felt Pippa’s bum through her dress and kept my hand on it as we exited the pub.

When we got back to the courtyard Pippa invited me up to her room for the first time. As expected they were very tastefully decorated and set away from the holiday lets giving Pippa some privacy. I offered to go and get my whisky but Pippa said she had a bottle of Ardbeg on the go.

As Pippa's hand stroked my cock in the back of the taxi and it was my last night I didn’t think we should waste any time. I stripped naked in front of Pippa and let her have a good look at my semi-swollen cock. Pippa was pouring us two glasses of Ardbeg.

I made my way into Pippa’s bedroom, as expected it was tasteful but also erotic. On open display on the bedside cabinet were a couple of glass dildos and a butt plug with a jewelled end. There were soft ropes attached to the head & foot of the bed frame. Being a keen photographer I also spotted a GoPro camera positioned so that it had a good view of the bed. Taking all of this in my cock was now rigid. I turned the camera on, returned to the bed, and started wanking.

Pippa arrived with two glasses of whisky. I toasted Pippa, took a sip, and then told Pippa I wanted her cunt on my face. It was not a word I used unless I was exceptionally aroused. Pippa took another sip of the Ardbeg, slipped out of her black dress, and then straddled me. Her wet cunt on my mouth.

Nothing quite beats the taste of an aroused pussy, it is the perfect accompaniment to a good whisky. My ex-wife wasn’t in the least bit interested in me giving her oral so it was something that I had learnt to do well since my divorce. With Pippa, there was absolutely no doubt that she was loving what I was doing to her.  Her orgasm when it came was loud and resulted in my neatly trimmed beard being drenched in pussy juice. I loved it.

We broke for a second to enjoy another sip of the fiery whisky each and kissed again. I asked Pippa where she kept her lube and she opened the drawer of the bedside cabinet. I picked up the butt plug and coated it generously with the lube. I asked Pippa to do the same with her bum and then positioned her on the bed so that the GoPro camera had a great view of Pippa’s bum as she inserted the plug.

I lay back on the bed while Pippa took my cock in her mouth. I asked her to maintain eye contact while she pleasured my cock. Pippa alternated between taking my whole length in her mouth and then teasing the head with her tongue, lips, and teeth.

Hentaihotgirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaihotgirl

I felt an overwhelming need to fuck Pippa so I rolled her onto her back and mounted her missionary style. Pippa first spread her legs then wrapped them around my back as I drove into her. The fact that the camera was catching my thrusting bum both turned me on and urged me on. I felt Pippa’s hands on my arse and when one of her fingers found its way into my hole I came powerfully, shooting at least two loads into her pussy and flooding her.

We collapsed next to each other both panting and lying in each other's arms while our beating hearts calmed.  I got up to retrieve our whisky glasses and turn off the GoPro camera. I asked Pippa if I could get a copy of the video to wank over when I was back in London and alone.

As we sat up and sipped our whiskies it was obvious that Pippa was ready for round two. I slipped a couple of fingers into her soaking pussy and confessed that although I wanted to it was going to take me longer to recover. Pippa opened the drawer of the bedside cabinet and offered me a Viagra tablet. I’m not in the least bit ashamed to admit to using tablets. It made later life much more satisfying.

We took the memory card out of the GoPro and put it into Pippa’s laptop. The video was static but of good quality. it showed two people in the prime of their lives enjoying an energetic and uninhibited fuck.

I noticed that it was not the only video on the laptop, I would have loved to see more but knew that these were personal and private. This was something I respected Pippa for.

Pippa started masturbating with her fingers and then asked if I would like to watch her having sex with a woman. It turned out not to be a woman, but two. It was clearly shot on the same camera in this room. It showed Pippa naked with two women of a similar age who were clearly experimenting with their sexuality. Neither had the confidence that Pippa showed and she clearly led the way with them. I watched in awe as Pippa arranged their bodies so that they could pleasure one another with their mouths and tongues. A few frames later Pippa had her guests on their backs with their legs spread she then approached the bed with a glass dildo in each hand and fucked them both to climaxes.

While I was watching Pippa was fingering herself and wanking my cock which along with the effects of the Viagra was getting nice and hard. In the final scene, Pippa could be seen giving one of the women a side-fuck with a Feeldoe inserted in both of them. Pippa explained it was much easier to use and far more intimate than a strap-on.

As the video ended I carefully put Pippa’s laptop on the floor and mounted her missionary style. I wanted to look into her eyes while my cock pounded her. We were both so aroused that it didn’t take long for us both to reach a noisy climax. As I pulled my cock out of her and removed the butt plug I was happy to see that although spent I was still hard.

We lounged around naked sipping our whisky. Pippa told me that she was surprised when the women turned up together. They had booked the cottage I was staying in which clearly only had a double bed. Pippa was intrigued by them. When they mentioned that they were down in Dorset to spend some time finding out about Mary Anning the famous paleontologist who probably did more to put Dorset’s Jurassic Coast on the map than anyone else. The fact that Mary Anning was also a lesbian allowed Pippa to turn the conversations to her advantage. Both women were indeed exploring their sexuality in later life and the confident, kind Pippa who was enjoying her post-divorce bi-sexuality was able to help them both.

I asked if Pippa wanted me to return to my cottage for my last night. she said absolutely not. The Pfizer wonder drug was still doing what it does best and she said she fully intended to have me again in the morning before the builders arrived.

What a holiday.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments