Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pippa's Story

"Getting To know Pippa A Bit More"

40
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I was in a deep sleep, sated by several hours of energetic love-making the night before when something in the room moved and I came too quickly. Standing naked at the window with her back to me was Pippa, my lover from last night and the host of the cottage in Dorset I had rented.

I enquired if everything was OK? Pippa replied that it was and that her other guests were leaving early. They appeared to be keen bird watchers judging by the equipment they had with them.

Pippa turned and came back to bed. I made no attempt to hide the way I admired her naked body. Pippa lay beside me and we kissed gently. The room was warm and the scent of sex was obvious. I got up to use the bathroom and on the way back fed a couple more logs into the wood-burning stove.

I asked if Pippa would like some coffee and she said that would be nice. I also collected the whisky glasses we had taken to bed with us during our epic shagging session. As I collected the glasses I leant over and kissed each of Pippa’s nipples.

I went to the kitchen, rinsed the glasses and filled the old-fashioned percolator that Pippa had equipped the kitchen with. I found some coffee cups and got some brioche rolls ready to warm up.

I popped my head around the bedroom door to find out how Pippa liked her coffee. I was delighted to see her lying there with her legs spread gently masturbating. I stood and watched and my cock began to swell.

I asked if Pippa would like the dildo we had used last night but she replied that she was looking forward to my cock.

Coffee could wait, I quickly ran to the kitchen to turn the percolator off and returned to the bedroom, following my erection.

We rolled around on the bed for a few minutes before Pippa straddled me and took my cock deep inside herself in one thrust. We were both highly aroused and Pippa had been masturbating so I slid into her soaking pussy easily.

What followed was a deeply satisfying, unhurried morning fuck. Pippa stayed on top and set the pace, sometimes she was facing me and I got to admire her bouncing breasts other times she faced away from me and I could admire her grey ponytail swaying. Both were equally arousing for me.

I came first and then helped Pippa climax with my fingers in her pussy. After she had stopped panting she licked my fingers clean of her pussy juice and my cum and then asked me to make coffee for us both.

As I was making coffee, Pippa came out of the bedroom naked and sat at the small table in the kitchen. We had worked up an appetite and enjoyed our Coffee and brioche rolls.

The conversation between us was easy and relaxed. Pippa told me that she and her husband had moved down from London about six years ago after the law firm in which he was a partner merged and he was offered a generous severance package. At the same time, she decided to retire early from teaching which she no longer enjoyed after being promoted to deputy head.

The idea had been to try their hand at farming or at least managing a farm which proved to be much harder than they had imagined. As the farm was far too big for them Pippa had set about turning some of the buildings into holiday lets. This proved to be far more successful.

Things were muddling along until one morning Pippa found her husband in bed with the two Polish girls they had hired to help around the cottages. She admitted that after initially being shocked she had watched the threesome for a while without the other participants knowing. She was impressed with her husband’s vigour and that his cock was much harder than when he fucked her. She later found a Viagra wrapper in the bin which explained his hard-on.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

Pippa saw no point in interrupting them as they were all clearly enjoying themselves. Both the Polish girls were having sex with each other as well as her husband and Pippa found this very arousing. She also noticed that both girls had smooth pussies and that her husband was really enjoying going down on them both.

Pippa retreated to another room and masturbated herself to climax several times.

From that day on Pippa found herself aroused more easily. She bought some sex toys and started watching porn before masturbating to very satisfying climaxes. She tried to have sex with her husband but he was clearly only going through the motions, even when she surprised him with her own smooth pussy after visiting a waxing salon.

They decided to separate and agreed on a mutually amicable settlement. They sold most of the land to a neighbouring farm and split the money equally. Her husband bought an expensive, vulgar boat and a flat in London, Pippa kept the farm buildings and set about her plan of converting them.

We both agreed that separating from our partners had been the most liberating thing we had ever done. It turned out that in our fifties we were far more sexually adventurous and confident than we had ever been.

I told Pippa about some of my adventures since divorcing, threesomes: anal, smooth pussies, sex toys; all of this was new to me and I was loving life with women of my age who thought the same way.

We also discovered that during the lockdowns, particularly the first one when the weather had been so good that we had experimented sexually. We had both spent a lot of time naked, Pippa down here in her secluded cottages had hardly worn clothes and I had spent a lot of time in my secluded London garden. It also turned out that we had both enjoyed steamy cyber-sex encounters with new friends. Some of which got real as soon as it was permitted.

I told Pippa about a fling I had with a Milf from the expatriate South African community in Raynes Park near where I lived. She had told a couple of her friends about me and I ended up fucking them both as well, on one blissful occasion two at the same time when there had been a diary mix-up.

The memories had got me aroused and hard so I stood up and showed Pippa my cock. She said we didn’t have time for another session because she had workmen arriving soon and more guests. She did however want to watch me wank. This was something I had no problem with, probably as a result of all the cyber-sex I had during the lockdowns.  I headed to the bedroom and lay on my back pumping my cock with my right hand. I asked Pippa to stand by the bed so that I could see but not touch her smooth pussy. I didn’t last long and shot a long rope into the air which landed on my stomach. Pippa came to the bed, licked a large dollop of cum from my tummy and then kissed me on the lips dropping my cum into my mouth.

She then left provocatively wiggling her bum as she did so. Any thoughts I had about going after were quashed when I heard the sounds of a couple of builders' vans arriving in the courtyard.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments