Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink #4 - Ann

"The doctor gives an "anxious" lady a naughty massage."

22
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I was reading my women's adult novel when the knock came on the front door. I knew who it was, and I was expecting him, but I was reading to give my mind another place to focus while I waited, since I was a little apprehensive about this visit.

At the door would be the psychologist my friend Suzanne told me about, and she said she was sure he could help with my sexual frustration. I'm Ann; just turned fifty, and lately, it feels like my husband has taken to ignoring me in bed. I'm afraid he might be cheating, but I have no proof. It leaves me scared and maybe angry, but also missing the good sex we had before this period of intimate neglect started. So, I called the doctor, and explained that I needed some kind of sexual release to cope, and he agreed to come over to provide his therapy, so I set at a time I knew my husband would be gone.

I answered the door and showed him in, and we greeted each other warmly. He looked to be about sixty, by my guess, and casually well-dressed. He said we should have the therapy in my room, so I led him to the master bedroom. Following up on my call, he asked what in particular I wanted for my therapy. I told him I didn't want to feel like I was cheating in case my husband was innocent, so maybe he could give me a “naughty” massage, and I could feel like I was just getting a massage and not sex. He said if I was looking for a basic rub with no oils, but with some extras, he could do that for me. I said that sounded really good.

We moved to the bed, and he asked me to undress, which I knew would happen but didn't know if I could do it. Seeing how nervous I was, he reassured me that his therapy was not sex in the normal sense, with no penis involved, and that I'd be perfectly safe with him. I felt good about his explanation, so I took my sandals, blouse, and jeans off, followed by my bra and panties. He asked me to lie on my stomach, and we'd begin, so I got on the bed and laid face down.

Moving to me, he placed his hands on my shoulders and massaged, pressing his thumbs into me with a fairly strong pressure, which felt very good. He continued to rub my shoulders before slowly starting to move down my back, with a little hand pressure on my spine, until he reached my buttocks. He massaged my cheeks and outer thighs but then did something I wasn't expecting when he lifted my legs and spread them apart. My pussy, which I made sure was hidden from him, was now visible from behind, and I wondered what he would do.

I soon found out as he placed a hand between my legs and caressed my pussy from top to bottom, sending shivers through me, and I gasped. He continued to caress, and I began to enjoy it immensely. Swirling my clit very lightly with skilled fingers, he was getting me pretty turned on already, and I was still on my stomach! I was relaxed and enjoying this, and decided my conscience was okay with what I was letting him do; it's therapy, not sex.

After some time caressing my clitoris, and getting me hotter yet, he took his hands away from my pussy, moved my legs back together before putting his hands under my arm and hip, and rolled me over unto my back.

ElenaLeto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElenaLeto

In this new position, I was totally exposed in full frontal nudity from head to toe, but I felt too aroused to care. I was excited with anticipation. The doctor moved his hands to my front shoulders and massaged them briefly before heading to my breasts. He used both hands to gently cup them, then flicked my nipples lightly with his thumbs. Soon he had his fingers on my breasts and nipples and was caressing them, which got me just as turned on as my nipples were hard.

After a few minutes of receiving a wonderful breast massage which had me squirming in sheer enjoyment, he slid his hands down my sides to my legs, then lifted and moved them apart, yielding him a wide open view of my pussy. I was feeling aroused after the on-my-stomach fingering earlier and the just-ended breast massage, and ready for whatever he'd do next. He was gentle as he placed his hand on my crotch, enveloping my entire pussy in his grasp, which he held for a few moments as I quietly whimpered in anticipation. When he released his hand, he used a finger to trace up my pussy from my vagina, opening its lips as he again found my clitoris. Caressing me lightly, he moved down again, dipped his finger into me, and took my wetness up to my clit. Once my clitoris was lubed, he switched his fingers to his thumb at my clit and continued to swirl around it. I was getting totally aroused, and the sensations he was providing me were swelling my clitoris and making me moan out loud.

While my clit was being treated to a wonderful massage of its own, he inserted his fingers into me and caressed the inside of my vagina. I began to move my hips to push my pussy toward his fingers to increase the thrill, and I could feel a climax building quickly. Each time I pushed up, I got a deep penetration from those fingers with a terrific feeling inside me, coupled with more pressure on my swollen clit. Together they brought an excitement that sent me totally out of control. I squirmed and rocked, and could not get enough of his hands on and in me. It wasn't long before I gave up on restraining my orgasm, and I let loose, with wild bucking, moaning, and gasping for breath as I came.

He continued to play my clit and vagina, and I had a second fantastic orgasm as strong as the first. Shortly afterward, he relaxed his fingers and withdrew from me, and I began a slow retreat from the heaven I was feeling, as he brought his therapy to an end.

I told him this was the best massage I'd ever had, and those extras made it perfect. He thanked me and said that I should relax on the bed as I enjoyed the slow return from my sexual release. He said he'd see himself out, and added that if I wanted another “naughty massage” to call.

As he left the bedroom, I already knew I'd want to do this again, and soon.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments