Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink #5 - Holly

"The doctor helps a lady whose husband was too busy watching sports on TV."

25
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The doorbell rang just as I was expecting. I knew who it was, and I had been waiting for him.

It would be the psychologist my friend Suzanne recommended, who had given her his 'clinical' therapy for anxious women. Anxious was code for sexually frustrated, and it was based on his knowledge from his practice that many women were not sexually satisfied at home, leaving them wanting. His therapy, based on what the doctors did in the old days, involved giving these women digital stimulation leading to an orgasm, and thus relieving their anxiety. It worked for Suzanne, and she told me that it was a wonderful sexual experience.

I'm Holly, a gal in her fifties who was missing sex, given that my husband seemed to have lost interest in me, preferring to watch sports on TV. Since I would not cheat on him, this therapy seemed like a good way to get some satisfaction. I called, heard about the process he used including my ability to make requests for things I might like, so I made an appointment. And now he was here.

I welcomed him in and we greeted each other cordially. I introduced myself as sex-starved wife Holly and said that Suzanne recommended him, saying that he could help me. He said he was sure that he could, and at his suggestion, we moved to my bedroom to start my therapy. He asked if I had any requests, and I said I wanted him to use a dildo on me, from behind. That seemed closest to the sex I'd been wanting, and missing. He said he could do that and opened his briefcase to show me two dildos to choose from. I chose the smaller one, a rubbery thing with a penis-like shape and 'balls' at the end.

He asked me to undress and lie on the bed. Knowing he was a doctor and this was for my own good, I complied, removing my clothes down to my panties which I let fall, and lay naked on my bed, the sheets feeling cool on my back. Then he asked me to get on my hands and knees, so he could address me from behind as I had asked. I did as he asked, with my breasts falling beneath me, feeling good in the air, with their unusual freedom. Next, he told me to rest myself on my elbows and lower my head, resting my forehead on the sheets, while leaving my rear in the air. This was different than I thought it would be, and a little unusual, but sounded like it could be fun so I did as he asked.

With my rear up and my breasts suspended, I was feeling pretty exposed, and excited, and wondering what other 'different' things he had planned. I didn't have to wait long to find out, as he climbed unto the bed behind me, with his knees on the sheets, straddling my lower legs. I was pretty sure he'd use the dildo on me now and I hoped my pussy was ready, but instead, he placed his hands on my rear, then slid them forward along my sides and slipped them under me, ending at my breasts. He put his hands on them gently, cupping them, and with fingers massaging my breasts and combing the cleavage between them, he placed a finger on each of my nipples. It all felt so good as he began to swirl his fingers across and around my nipples. They became firm, and I was starting to feel the arousal in me.

9inKateSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
9inKateSucker

After a few minutes of fondling my breasts, which was getting me excited for what was to come, he took his hands away and moved them down to my legs. One at a time, he lifted each of my knees off the bed slightly and moved them to the side, spreading me open as I remained on my elbows and knees. Then he settled between my legs. It was arousing to have this feeling of anticipation for the dildo to come, exposed as I was, and I felt my excitement kindled and my pussy getting wetter.

I waited for the dildo to enter me, but instead, I felt his fingers on the sides of my snatch. He was caressing there, then moved to the middle to touch my vaginal opening before reaching forward to my clitoris. I whimpered as his touch stirred my growing excitement, and he responded with his wonderful fingers tracing up and down my pussy, reaching my opening, dipping in and taking the moisture up to my clit. I got even hotter as he circled my tender spot over and over, until I was moaning with desire and wanting more.

It was then that he used his free hand to bring the dildo to my vagina, touching it gently at first, then probing my hole a little deeper with its head. He continued to swirl my clitoris as he guided the dildo deeper into me. He gently pushed the dildo in and out of my vagina, going a little deeper each time, until it was all the way in with its 'balls' touching me. I was thrilled with the sensation of the fake penis inside me, and it felt wonderful. He slid it almost out, then back in all the way, balls touching my pussy again, and repeated the motion over and over, faster and faster, while still swirling my clitoris. I moaned and began to squirm. It felt so good, intensely arousing me.

I could feel my climax coming, with the combination of his fingers playing my clit and the dildo working my vagina. Every deep incursion caused a louder moan and a near orgasm as the balls hit my pussy at the deepest part of each thrust. I was totally consumed by the feelings at my pussy, excited and squirming, and holding back my orgasm much longer than I thought possible. After one more deep thrust, I swayed and jerked and came with an ecstatic climax. He continued to swirl his fingers on my clit while thrusting the dildo into me, and I soon jerked harder with another even more intense orgasm.

Then he slowed his fingers and slowly moved them away, while he slid the dildo completely out of me. He said I should lie down, so I got out of the elbows and knees position and lay on my side on the bed. I was exhausted from the orgasms, and feeling wonderful and totally finished.

As I lay resting and watching him pack up, he asked if I was okay and if I enjoyed it. I told him, therapy or not, it was one of the best sexual experiences I'd ever had. He thanked me for the compliment and said he'd let himself out as I recovered. In leaving, he said if I wanted to have another therapy session, I should call, and also think about anything else I'd like him to do for me.

The naughty side of me was already planning that!

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments