Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A continuation of the last part as Amy learns to give as good as she got!"

"Mmm, was that a good spanking?" she asked, fishing for compliments.

"Yes ... oh yes!" was all I could manage for a reply until my body calmed down a bit. "Oh, Amy, I insist on repaying you for that fantastic spanking!"

"Oh, I haven't finished with you just yet, you naughty boy! Come. Get up," she said as she patted my stinging bottom playfully. I slowly lifted myself from my favorite position and stood up, aware this may have been my last turn across her knee. She stood up as well and, placing her hand again on my hot bottom, guided me towards the bed with gentle but firm pressure on my cheeks.

 

7 – Amy Is Amazing

Standing at the end of the bed, she turned me around and told me to sit right at the edge of the mattress. "Now, I've got something special for you!" she said as she pushed me down and removed her blouse and bra, her perfect tits swinging free of their confinement, after which she got on the bed, kneeling at my side. Crawling up to me, she sat back with her legs spread sufficiently to give me a perfect view of her cunt, shiny and wet with her arousal.

"Arms at your side," she ordered with a beautiful smile, and as I complied, she moved closer to my side, sat up, and lifted one leg over me to come down on my other side. Straddling me, she sat down on my chest, with a joyful 'Oh' from my lips as I saw and felt her wet pussy squish against my chest just inches from my pleading eyes when I lifted my head. She giggled at the tortured look on my face as it became apparent to me what was next. 

"So, naughty boy," she started as she reached back to grip my once-again hard cock, arching her back and thrusting her beautiful breasts, "to continue your punishment and be sure you've had enough pussy in your face to deter you from looking up my skirt again anytime soon, I'm going to sit on your face and feed my hot, wet cunt to your mouth for as long as it takes for you to make me cum! This time, you can't use your hands!" 

She squeezed her thighs together, demonstrating the confinement of my arms. As my tongue was already pretty tired from the three other orgasms it had given her, that may be more of a challenge than I thought, but I was more than ready to accept it.

"Are you ready?" she asked breathlessly, and I realized she wasn't just giving me my fantasy but enjoying one of her own as well.

"Yes, Amy."

"Yes, what?" she asked, wanting me to verbalize what I wanted her to do. Amy had come to enjoy all the dirty talk as much as I, and briefly, I was sadly reminded of the fact that I could not have this near-perfect girl.

"Yes, Amy. Please sit on my face?"

"That's bett ..."

"Please sit on my face and stuff your hot, wet cunt in my mouth! Make me eat your delicious pussy until you cum in my face!"

"Ooo, who could resist such a tempting invitation!?" she replied, her voice dripping with anticipation and desire. Rising on her knees again, she moved forward slowly, my own anticipation building as those puffy, wet lips came closer and closer. I'd been up close to Amy's pussy before, but there was something different about it when she was bringing it to my mouth rather than the other way around. It brought out a desire, a wanton quality further evidenced in the musky aroma of her steamy slit as it came closer, descending upon my willing mouth. It took a couple of tries to find the correct position where those luscious labia fell in my mouth when she sat, and when they did, we groaned in unison at the delicious contact.

At first, she teased, swiping at my mouth and extended tongue, but it wasn't long before she was grinding her pussy against my face; my lips, chin, tongue, and even my nose all getting in the act. I couldn't do much since she wouldn't keep still, instead doing all the work; my face was just something for her to grind her pussy on.

I realized my forearms were now somewhat free, resulting from her moving forward, so I reached up to grab her ass and try to hold her in one place where my tongue could reach her pussy. She gasped as my lips nibbled on her clit and calmed down a bit.

"You weren't supposed to use your ... oh, your hands! I may have to spank you again for that!" I tried to mumble a favorable response, but it was unintelligible. "I think I've got a new way of punishing your naughty ... Ooo! ... your naughty bottom that you may like. Oh! Ohh! Mmm! Ohh, God!"

I'd put my hands down, but Amy held a steady position for short periods, giving me a chance to provide her with more targeted stimulation, but between those periods, she'd resume wiping her cunt on my face. I loved hearing her ecstatic shrieks with an unusual combination of stimulus from my tongue and her gyrations.

Later I would figure out that she wasn't into the dominant aspect of face-sitting; instead, she liked being in control of how her pussy got licked and eaten. So, she didn't bother with the stereotypical demeaning talk or trying to smother me with her crotch. Instead, she used me as a living, breathing masturbation toy. A couple of times, though, she sat down hard with my mouth covered by her splayed cunt lips and wiggled around for stimulation, leaving me without air for a bit longer, but nothing approaching smothering.

During one of the calmer periods, I managed to snake my tongue up inside her, which brought an immediate reaction. She grabbed my head, pulled it up against her, effectively fucking herself with my tongue as she jerked my head up and down. This wasn't what I had in mind when I’d imagined her sitting on my face, but she enjoyed it so much, and it was also fun to watch. It was like watching her masturbate! And I had a ringside seat!

Watching her writhing on top of me, grunts and moans of ecstasy, her tits bouncing around directly above me, and the expressions on her face all made it extremely hot for me as well, even if it wasn't what I had envisioned. With our combined effort, she came, drenching my face with her juices, though even then, she did not stop moving, just slowed down to a graceful thrusting of her pelvis, her pussy rolling onto my mouth as she moved forward.

"Oh God, Mark! That was unbelievable!" she cried as she reached back and took my shaft in hand, gently stroking it. She didn't intend to be doing anything other than enjoying its hardness as she continued thrusting her pussy into my face.

"For me, too!" I said between her thrusts.

"That was even better than I’d thought!" I shifted a little underneath my dripping captor to move some stiff muscles, but Amy took it as wanting to get up. "I'm not done with you yet, you know! You still have another spanking coming since you refuse to do as you’re told, and we still have to take care of this!" She pulled on my cock, indicating what 'this' was.  "And I think I have a way to take care of both at the same time!"

"Sounds good to me!" She rolled off and lay beside me, taking my rod in hand again but only gently stroking it while we just stared at each other. Moving her free hand to my face, she wiped girl juice off my lips and cheeks and, having reached an acceptable level of cleanliness, leaned over to give me a passionate kiss that was too short for me.

Lara_SSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lara_SSquirt

"You've been so good to me, Mark! I want to do something more for you," she said as her hand wrapped around my dick again.

"I’d like that, but you don't have to! That was amazing for me, too!" I replied, assuming that wouldn't stop her and I'd take as much of Amy as I could get!

"But I want to!" she objected. "I want you! I want this big, hard cock stuffed in my tight, wet pussy!" she added, tugging on my pole. "I want to lay back and spread my legs so you can fuck me!" she paused as though choosing her words carefully. She continued the dirty talk by describing simple yet graphic desires.

"Please?" she pled, rolling onto her back, "Please fuck me?" She lifted her knees and spread her legs wide, accepting nothing but ‘yes’ for an answer. I hesitated, but not because I didn’t want her like this. Despite my feelings about having her this way, I just enjoyed this soft, gentle, pleading side of Amy so much. "Please?" she asked again as she ran a finger between her legs.

"I’d love to!" I said simply as I rolled over between her legs, shifted forward with cock in hand, placed it at her gaping, wet hole, and gently thrust it up inside her as far as it would go in one smooth motion. We both gasped at the extraordinary connection we both felt.

“Thank you,” she mouthed without a sound. I responded by pulling out and back in with one single movement. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, savoring the feeling. She opened them again and reached around me to grab one of my cheeks in each hand, saying with a devilish smile, "Now ... about that spanking." A second later, I felt her right hand spank its corresponding cheek, neither hard nor soft. She repeated it on the other side, just a little bit harder.

"Oh God, yes, Amy! Spank me!" I reacted with a slight increase in the tempo with which I pumped my tool into her pussy.

"Ooo, yeah! You want me to spank you? You like getting spanked?" she replied, reacting to this first time asking her to spank me. Later, she would tell me that it had been an immediate turn-on for her to hear me ask to be spanked and say that I liked it as opposed to the punishment scenario and having to pretend not to like it.

"Yes, I love getting spanked! Spank me harder!" She hit me at least twice as hard, as the prior spanks had been more playful than painful. My moaning in time to her spanks told her she was doing it right, but she also wanted the dialogue.

"Ohhh, how's that? Yeah, you like that? Tell me!" she demanded, as she tried to spank even harder, but her left hand wasn't up to the task, though her right was trying to make up for it.

"I love it when you spank me, Amy! Spank my bottom!"

"You like to have your bottom spanked?" she asked, and each time she ratcheted up the dialogue, I would speed up my pace to our mutual satisfaction.

"Yes! Give my bottom a good spanking!" It wouldn't be too long now as we both gasped for breath, our dirty talk seeming to be as much a stimulant as the fucking and spanking.

"Oh, God! Fuck me, Mark! Fuck me while I'm spanking you! Harder! Fuck me harder!". I tried to increase the force with which I pounded her pussy, with limited success. We were both running on empty, but our climax was approaching fast.

By this time, we were both putting as much energy into it as possible, finally coming within a few seconds of each other. Amy shuddered as I slowly continued stroking in and out of her sopping, wet pussy, while she played with my bottom, giving it gentle squeezes and pats.

Eventually, the machine stopped, and looking into her eyes, I saw a level of satisfaction one rarely sees. Unfortunately, the thought that this would never happen again hounded me still. I suspected she was thinking something similar, as her look had a sorrowful quality.

“Mark, that was so amazing! I wish we could do it again,” she said, but quickly realized that couldn’t be and tried to recover with, “… right now!”

You are amazing!” I said with genuine appreciation and sorrow that Amy and I could never be. It was so rare to find somebody who so closely matched me insofar as sexual and spanking desires were concerned, and I was too late to be able to do anything about it. Nevertheless, she appeared to appreciate my compliment and leaned over to give me another kiss, as passionate as before, and even a little longer, but still not long enough.

 “You’ve done so much for me. I wish there were something I could do to make it up to you.” We both had odd smiles, as though we were thinking the same thing. “Isn’t it funny that the ‘something I can do’ is to take you over my knee and spank you!?” We were thinking something similar, the difference being I didn’t think it was funny; the thought saddened me.

At that point, I remembered that this was supposed to have been something of a lesson for Amy, and in truth, it had started that way, but we both got so caught up in the passion we just let things happen. I didn't want to spoil anything by critiquing her performance at this point, so I let it be.

We got off the bed and set about retrieving and donning our clothes after she stopped in the bathroom, presumably cleaning up. She caught me more than once looking at her as she dressed, pulling her panties on, adjusting her bra to get the cups properly situated, bending over to pick up her blouse, and she smiled in a way that let me know she liked the attention, my appreciation of her beauty.

I didn’t bother with anything more than underwear and jeans for myself, and leaning against the wall to watch her, I had mixed thoughts of lust and love, from her female scent to how much I would miss her, losing her for the second time in as many months.

With Amy all put back together, looking as cute as ever, we made our way to the front door. Before I could reach for the knob, she turned with outstretched arms, circled my neck, and, looking into my eyes with evident sorrow, said, “I really enjoyed this, Mark … and I loved spanking you!” With a flash of her cutest smile, she pulled us together and gave me the kind of kiss I really wanted: passionate but not lustful, wet but not sloppy, gentle but not timid, and just long enough.

“I’m really happy you enjoyed it because I loved it too. You’re an extraordinary girl, Amy. I hope he realizes that,” I said, not wanting to mention his name. She seemed very moved by this comment.

“Ohh, thank you! Thank you so much!” She gave me another short, soft kiss and turned to leave as though if she didn’t leave now, she wouldn’t leave at all. “See you tomorrow?” she asked as she turned in the driveway to see me leaning against the doorframe. I just nodded.

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you liked this latest chapter in the 'You Need a Spanking' series with Amy. Please remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' my story if you did! Thank you for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments