Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Date

"Our first date started normally, but ended in hot, explosive sex."

30
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of how I met my wife. After reading several hot stories with each other, I mentioned to her I should write one myself. She agreed. This is my very first attempt at writing anything, so I hope everyone enjoys it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you, baby, for your love, hot sex, and proof-reading this story for me. If you enjoyed this story, please let me know, I am open to constructive criticism."

It all started over a decade ago. I met my future wife while at work. In walked this hot blonde with great tits and a sexy body looking for specific products. After extended flirting, I helped her find what she was looking for, and she gave me her number. A few days later, after more flirting over text, we had our first, but not last date. I picked her up late in the morning and we drove up to a quaint, little mining town about two hours out of the city, which gave us time to talk and get to know each other. Not wanting to waste time, I told her I was involved in the swinger lifestyle, first as a couple (with my ex) and, more recently, as a bull for hot wives.

She revealed to me that she had never had any swinging experiences and seemed a little reserved about the idea but also not completely put off by the concept. I was okay with it because I still did not know where our relationship was going to go, but I was doing my best to fuck this hottie as soon as possible. Throughout the day, we held hands, exchanged light kisses, more flirting, then heavier make-out sessions, and more blatantly suggestive conversation.

Fast forward to the evening; after an enjoyable day, we ended up at my simple but nice studio apartment. It was just a bed, a small dining table, a computer desk, and a big-screen TV (the epitome of a bachelor pad). We decided to watch a movie, so we turned on a streaming app and picked an agreeable Rom-Com.

Since I did not own a sofa or proper living room furniture, we had to use the bed with pillows propped up on the headboard. The movie started, and we leaned into each other. I felt the comfort between us, so I did not waste any time to take the opportunity to start kissing her again… it escalated quickly.

We were heavy-petting, and we started to feel each other up over our clothes. After a brief time of this heated foreplay, I grabbed her hand and placed it on my pants over my rock-hard cock for her to feel how much her body stimulates me. She grabbed on tightly, which indicated to me that she was giving me permission to progress to the next level.

I started working my mouth and tongue down her neck and worked her shirt off. I kissed and sucked her body until I finally removed her bra to reveal the most perfect set of tits I had ever seen... the beauty that you normally only find in a quality magazine. I sucked on her hard nipples and squeezed her firm tits, making sure I paid close attention to her reactions so I would know how to move forward. As I sucked and worshipped her tits, I moved on to spend time on her body; I kissed down to her trembling stomach to her waist and along the belt line, over her sides, then back to the front. I teased her until she begged for more.

I unbuttoned the top button and folded back the jeans material to get one step closer to the goal. I nibbled and kissed along the exposed skin, which caused her to buck and wiggle. As I unbutton the next button exposing more of her sensitive flesh. I sensed the arousal as my mouth got closer to the hot, wet goal. Finally, I undid the last button, and I pulled her pants down to show the top of her wet panties. I pulled the top of her thong and revealed the engorged clit that was begging for my attention. She lifted her ass up, which gave me the invitation to pull her pants down.

I obliged and pulled her panties and pants off in one motion, which turned her pants inside out in the process. I moved back up to start kissing and nibbling around her inner thighs and inch closer to her sweetness. With little flicks, I teased around her clit and labia. Her hips kept pushing up to my face, which begged me to devour her pussy. As much as she wanted this, I was wanting it more. My cock was still bound in my pants, but I had more important things to focus on. I pulled her legs up and started one long lick from her juicy hole to her clit, which sent her body into a mini convulsion, not to mention my cock that just got to another level of hard I did not even know I had. Her pussy was so wet I hit the motherload! The taste was amazing.

I started to focus on her hardened clit as I slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy. I was still paying close attention to her moans and body shifts so I could get her to an orgasm to remember me by. I knew she was going to be a hot fuck from the minute I saw her, and she was fulfilling my expectations. As I focused on her clit with my tongue and her g-spot with my fingers, she grabbed the top of my head and forced her pussy into my face as if she was wanting me to climb inside. The force was almost uncomfortable, but my mission was clear, I was going to make her beg me to stop, which didn't take much longer.

EmillyAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyAllen

I heard her breaths getting shorter, and I knew I was ever so close to giving her a mind-numbing orgasm. Just then, her body clenched, and she started bucking her hips and panting. I was relentless with my fingers and tongue until she literally begged me to stop.

My fingers were dripping with her delicious nectar. I started to suck the pussy juice from my fingers when she gave me a look like I was cheating her from a delicious meal. So I offered her a taste which she quickly accepted and cleaned every drop from every finger. I quickly released my aching cock and moved up to offer it to her accepting mouth. She first licked the pre-cum from the tip, then began her assault on my cock by giving my cock an amazing blowjob. I was pumping my hips into her mouth, which she accepted with no sign of gagging. At that moment, I knew she was a cock-hungry slut of my dreams. I turned to my back and let her climb over my legs so she would be able to show her oral talents. She was sucking with the expertise of a woman possessed for cock, the perfect amount of saliva and hand motion. She worked her skilled mouth up and down my shaft while taking ample care of my balls.

At this point, I knew she was a bit of a closet slut, because this clearly was not her first time showing her skills as a world-class cocksucker. I allowed her to have her way with me and show her talents. I urged her to go deeper down on my shaft, and she did with no hesitation. I watched her work me over while her beautiful breasts were swaying back and forth. I took the opportunity to reach down and play with her nipples which caused her to acknowledge her delight with a soft low hum on my dick.

That was it. I knew if I let her continue working her magic on my cock and balls, I would not be able to last much longer. I reached under her arms and pulled her up to my face to kiss her. As we kissed, my throbbing cock was perfectly lined up with her hot, wet pussy. With a bit of a shift and a good push of my hips, I was able to go full depth in one swift motion. To her delight, she started working her hips on my pelvis, forcing my cock to stir around her pussy to release even more of her sex juice.

She sat up so I could admire those beautiful tits again. I grabbed hold and let her ride me. Again, her skill was unmatched as I felt like it was her challenge to cause me the same mind-blowing orgasm that I recently gave her. I was not having it, I was going to savor this hot slut for as long as I could. I did not know if this was the only chance I was going to get, so I was going to savor it.

To save myself, I quickly rolled us both over so that I was on top. I lifted her legs to get as deep as I could. This position did not take long before she was cumming all over my cock. Her pussy convulsions were squeezing my dick and threatening my ability to keep going. I pushed in to give her my full length (and to pause to allow my increasing orgasm to subside). Once safe, I flipped her over and got to admire her sexy ass for the first time. I started pounding into her pussy as hard as I could. Suddenly, in a move for the ages, she reached back with her hands and spread her checks so I could see the beautiful sight of her wet pussy taking every inch of my cock... that was it. I couldn't hold back the inevitable any longer.

I pulled out, grabbed my cock and started stroking out my orgasm. With one more surprise, she reached back and gave my balls a squeeze and my taint a tickle, which increased my pleasure, causing me to send rope after rope of my hot cum all over her ass and back. After I was able to catch my breath and slow my heart rate, I knew I was going to keep this one around for more of the incredible sex. I got up to grab a towel, but as I got up, I relished the sight before me, so I grabbed my phone to get a picture of that amazing ass and well-fucked pussy. After we toweled off ourselves, we passed out.

We woke up to another hot round of sex that I will tell you about in my next story…

Published 
Written by crotchrockets
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments