Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Date - The Next Morning

"The continuation of our first date, from the next morning."

18
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the continuation of our previous story (First Date). This story is also mostly true, however, some parts are partially embellished for entertaining purposes. So this makes the second time I have written a story. We both tend to like minimal backstory, but if some of you would like to hear more of ours, we might write a supplement story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It has been fun, and my wife and I appreciate all the positive comments. Again, thank you to my wife for the support and input in the story."

I woke up a little surprised. There was a hot, naked slut in my bed, and I had broken my rule of letting my fuck toys spend the night (and come to find out, she didn’t like to stay over her encounter’s house either). Oh well, I was already hard with my morning wood, so I started stroking myself as I looked over at this gorgeous woman sleeping next to me and thinking about how she was such an amazing slut the night before. I realized that I picked her up, so she was stuck with me until I decided to drop her back off when I was done using her pussy. I figured, since I already broke my rule, I wasn't going to waste this opportunity to fuck her again, so climbed under the covers to start working on her hot pussy with my mouth. I didn't tease this time, I went straight into sucking and licking her pussy and clit.

To my amazement, she was already wet. I could feel her body start to wiggle and accept my oral onslaught on her pussy as she arose from her slumber. Her hands started to caress my bald head and her legs opened wide so I could continue to work my magic on her wanton pussy. I remembered some of the things from last night that seemed to get her going, so I stuck my fingers in her pussy and focused my tongue on her swelling clit.

It took her a little longer than the previous night, but eventually, I started to sense the sharper breathing and her sexy little wiggle as she started her crescendo to another satisfying orgasm. I didn't stop this time, I kept working my fingers and my tongue until she literally begged me to stop. As she was still quivering from her orgasm, I crawled up quickly and again slid my cock in to my balls in one motion. I started fucking her hard right away, knowing that I'm not a person that cums quickly in the morning, so I wasn't worried about finishing too fast. Her pussy must have still been a little sore from last night's pounding because she gave a little whimper of discomfort but didn't ask or indicate that she wanted me to slow or stop.

I pulled her ankles over my shoulders and was thrusting from tip to base, then back out. Her pussy was wet and inviting. I was able to slide all the way until I was just outside the opening, then slammed my cock fully in, I repeated this over and over. I could hear the sexy sounds of her wetness squishing around my cock and my balls splashing in the puddles of her juice collecting on them. She asked me to turn her over, so I grabbed her ankle and flipped her aggressively onto her stomach. She grabbed my pillow and stuffed it under her pelvis which caused her ass to pop up into the air.

My eyes were frozen, looking at her incredible ass and wet pussy. I was squeezing her ass with my left hand hard enough to open her ass cheeks so I could see her sexy bud and dripping pussy. I was stroking my cock at this view like I was admiring a stunning ocean view, she snapped me out of it by reaching back and grabbing my rock-hard member. She gave me a couple tugs and guided my cock to the slick opening of her inviting pussy. She looked over her shoulder, and with a devilish grin, she slammed her ass backwards causing me to enter her at full depth.

I know what she wanted, so I grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy as hard as I could. Between the slaps from my pelvis hitting her ass and the loud moaning coming from her, the sounds were deafening, I swear it woke the next-door neighbors. I didn't care, and obviously, she didn't either. We fucked hard in that position for several minutes, when suddenly, and unexpectedly to me, she let out a load growl as she started to cum, I was getting tired, but I wasn't going to stop and ruin her orgasm now. I pushed through, slamming my cock into her with relentless aggression throughout her entire orgasm, and a little extra to make sure I didn't cheat her of any this high.

BellaDiaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaDiaze

We were both dripping with sweat and panting hard. I think she knew I was almost spent, so she told me to get on my back and I was more than ready for a break. I thought she was going to just mount me and ride my cock, but she straddled my knees and started cleaning her sex juice from my cock and balls with her tongue. The way she sucked my balls into her mouth as she stroked me was heavenly. She spent more than a few minutes treating me with her oral skills. Looking back, I think she was also giving her swollen pussy a break too.

She eventually lifted her mouth up to mine and we exchanged the delectable flavor of her pussy that she had just cleaned off my soaked balls. I rolled her over to her back and with her legs together, I was able to easily slide back into her wet pussy. I reached forward and pinned her arms above her head while I kissed her and fucked her hot pussy. As we continued, our sweat mixed on our stomachs and chests. I let go of her hands and I sat up onto my knees, so I could get a better view of her sexy body flush from the hot sex.

She grabbed her tits and massaged them while she rubbed and stimulated her own nipples. In another unexpected twist, she lifted a tit into her mouth and started sucking her own nipple... I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out and sat up on her stomach while stroking my erupting cock. I sprayed my cum all over those beautiful tits, neck, chin, cheeks, lips, and shoulders. I didn't know I had that many reserves from the amount she depleted from me last night, but I gave her a cum bath of the ages. As she licked the excess cum from her lips, I grabbed her hand, lifted her up, and walked her into the shower so we could clean each other off, because a single towel wasn't going to clean up this mess.

We took a nice shower, talked, kissed, and washed each other. As we talked, we decided that we needed to eat after that heated sex session. We got out of the shower, dried ourselves, and freshened up as much as we could. We decided to stop at a convenience store for basic toiletries for her. As I stepped back into the room, I could still smell the hot sex. I threw on a t-shirt and basketball shorts and she tried, unsuccessfully, to flatten the wrinkles of her clothes. We stepped outside to go get some food at the local breakfast joint, I swear I heard the applause from the men in the surrounding homes and I could feel the judgment from the stuck-up, frigid, old hag from across the street, but we didn't care, we were glowing, and I knew we were made for each other.

As we ate our meals, we flirted and teased each other. We talked about fantasies, experiences, and goals. We were so comfortable with each other. It was like we were old friends. She told me that she had never cum so many times in a twenty-four-hour period, I reminded her that it's only been about fourteen hours since her first orgasm, so we have about ten more hours to add to that total before these twenty-four hours were over, so we headed back to my apartment…


Published 
Written by crotchrockets
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments