Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rikki, Part Three

"Daddy? What if you moved in here? We could do this every night."

14
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story. There is sex in this story however it's also a cautionary tale. I got out of this unscathed but it could have gone wrong at many different times. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The image in this story is the fake check that Rikki showed me. I've blurred out any sensitive information on it."

It was Saturday. I had just seen Rikki two nights before. She messaged me on AOL Messenger.

Rikki typed, "Daddy. When are you coming to see me again?"

I replied, "When would you like me to come over?"

She replied, "Tonight Daddy. My client canceled on me. Daddy, I have a great feeling about us. I think you and I are going to be really good friends."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Don't get freaked out Daddy. I just want us to be good friends. Is that ok?" Rikki said.

"Sure that's fine," I reluctantly replied.

"I'll be over at ten. Am I letting myself in through the gate again?" I asked.

"Of course, Daddy," She said.

"Can you make sure that your dogs can't get to the backyard?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy. My brother will take care of that," Rikki answered.

I started getting ready around 8:30. Culver City was a forty-five-minute drive from Woodland Hills. That's with no traffic. I made my way to Rikki's house and arrived at ten. I called her cell phone to make sure that those damn dogs were locked in the house. No luck, Rikki wasn't picking up the phone.

I walked up to the driveway and went to the right side of the wooden gate. The dogs once again started going crazy and barking.

"SHUT UP GODDAMNIT!" said an angry man's voice from inside the house.

That was the brother, fresh out of jail. The dogs whimpered and were quiet. I reached up and grabbed the latch on the gate. I pulled it up and stepped through it. This was always so intense. No dogs were in the backyard. I made my way to the sliding glass door. I hurried through it and closed it behind me.

Rikki was in bed. She had the covers pulled over her tonight. I walked up to the bed and took my clothes off. She was asleep but woke up when I got into the bed with her.

"Daddy? Oh, I'm so glad you came," Rikki said.

I replied, "I'm glad that I came over too."

"Daddy, I need my pussy licked," Rikki said.

"Daddy is here and he is going to make your pussy feel amazing," I said.

"I wanna start there, please?" she said.

I nodded yes. Rikki took pulled the sheet aside and lay down on her back. She was fully nude. She spread her legs wide and started playing with her shaven pussy. I got between her legs. I was lying on my stomach. I immediately started working on her clit. I was flicking my tongue over it and then sucking it in my mouth. I started it slowly and would start building it up faster.

"Oh, Daddy! I missed this. I missed you so much too," Rikki said loudly.

I was just here two nights ago. She's nuts. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I kept licking Rikki's pussy. I slowly inserted two fingers into her. I was hitting her G-spot. She was loving all of this attention to her pussy. Rikki started slowly shaking. She brought her legs together and was holding my head tightly between them as she came.

"Oh, Daddy! Keep licking me!" Rikki yelled.

Her hips were pushed up and off of the bed. I put my left hand under her ass cheeks as she finished cumming. When she was done she laid back and relaxed for a minute. I rested my head against her right thigh.

"Daddy? What if you moved in here? We could do this every night," Rikki said.

I thought fast.

"I can't move in here. I have a lease on my place that I'm not out of for a while," I said.

I should have reminded her how we met. That was every reason to never get involved in anything deeper than sex.

Rikki stood up and walked over to the dresser. She looked at her bong.

"Daddy, I'm running low on weed," she said.

"That's fine. I'm fine without that. Let's just fuck tonight, ok?" I replied.

"Ok," she said.

"Let me suck Daddy's cock," Rikki said.

I rolled over onto my back. My cock was hard already. Rikki came back to the bed, she got on her hands and knees. She crawled up in between my legs. Then she slowly put my cock into her mouth. She was sucking it very sensually. She would deep-throat me and lick my balls with her tongue while my cock was in her throat. Rikki would make gagging sounds. That seemed popular in porn but I didn't care for it. It seemed like she was faking it. Was she doing it to impress me? I wasn't sure. I still enjoyed her blowjobs. Rikki was a master at sucking cock.

She finished sucking me after a few minutes. She started moving up to mount me in cowgirl. I reached over and grabbed a condom.

"I want Daddy's cum in me tonight. Don't worry, I'm on the pill," Rikki said.

"Daddy doesn't do that. I'm sorry, is this going to be a problem?" I asked.

"It's fine. Put your stupid condom on," she replied.

I put the condom on and Rikki mounted me. I held my cock up and guided it into Rikki's pussy. She started riding me and it felt amazing. We started slow and built up speed. We would work together. I'd thrust up into her as she came down on my cock. We had a perfect rhythm going and neither of us was getting tired. Without being high I wasn't going to be able to last as long.

Tonight we were holding each other's hands in this position. Rikki wasn't girlfriend material but we had a connection when it came to sex. Our eyes met as we were fucking. Rikki leaned forward and we started kissing passionately. We kept fucking but much slower.

juliano85
Online Now!
Lush Cams
juliano85

"Daddy, I really like you," Rikki said.

"I like you too," I replied.

I felt sorry for her. She had a lot of problems. I knew that I couldn't help though.

Then we switched to doggy style. Rikki was resting her head on a pillow. She was letting me do all of the work which was fine. I was thrusting hard into her pussy. I was grabbing her hips. I'd get fixated on her tramp stamp tattoo. I forgot to mention it before. It was right above her ass, it was a tattoo of a marijuana leaf. It was a bit fuzzy and not well drawn.

"Pull my hair," Rikki said.

I reached forward and grabbed her curly brunette hair. I pulled it back towards me. She was loving that. Then she started shaking and moaning very loudly.

"Daddy, I'm cumming on your dick!" she yelled.

I kept thrusting into her until she was done. Then I slowed down. She asked me to get on top of her. I mounted her in the missionary position and started thrusting hard. She was still very wet. After about a minute I felt my orgasm coming on. I pounded her pussy very hard and then at the last second I pulled out of her. I grabbed my cock and jerked it off into the condom. I shot a huge load into the condom. It felt so good. I was completely relieved.

"What the fuck did you do that for? You don't fucking trust me?" Rikki said.

"No, I couldn't get it off in time. I wasn't trying to upset you," I replied.

"Well, I'm offended. You're a real asshole," she said.

I got up and went to her bathroom. I dumped my cum down the drain and threw the condom in the trash can.

It took a few minutes for me to calm her down. I was starting to see who she really was now. Once she calmed down she told me that she was struggling financially. She asked if I could help her. I told her that I was broke and struggling.

"You own a company. How can you be broke?" Rikki said aggressively.

She was angry again.

"You come over here and smoke all of my weed! This is the thanks I get? Is this just about sex for you?" she asked.

This was the second time I was here and we didn't smoke weed today. She was trying to gaslight me. I started getting worried. I still had to get out of the sliding glass door and past where the dogs could be.

"I'm sorry. Let me see what I can do to help, ok? Let me know how I can help," I replied.

She calmed down again. I told her that I had to go. She walked me to the gate, there were no dogs in the backyard. I gave her a brief hug and got the fuck out of there. I was relieved once I got home and everything was ok. I was involved on some level with Rikki. She was very unstable. She had my address, and that worried me.

My ex-wife was like this too. She had hidden it much better than Rikki. Rikki's mask was coming off and it had only been a week since I'd met her.

On Sunday Rikki texted me on AOL Messenger. She acted like nothing was wrong at all. It was as if she hadn't yelled at me the night before. She asked if she could show me a picture. I told her to email it to me. I was expecting some naked pictures of Rikki. Instead, I got an image of a check. The check was addressed to her real name. It was from a major bank and it was for two and a half million dollars.

Then Rikki called me and I picked up.

"I just got this settlement check. All of my problems are over," Rikki said.

"Congratulations. I'm happy for you. Why did you get a settlement from this bank?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about that. I'd like to share this money with someone special," Rikki said.

"Share it with your son. He will need money for college at some point. Help your brother too," I replied.

"Ok, Daddy. I'd like to share it with you. I was hoping you would change your mind and move in with me," she said.

"I told you that I have a lease. I can't just break it," I said.

"I HAVE OVER TWO MILLION DOLLARS NOW! FUCK YOUR STUPID LEASE!" Rikki yelled at me.

"I just met you last weekend and now you want me to move in? No, it's not going to happen," I said.

Rikki abruptly hung up on me. Then I looked at the picture of the check again. Two and a half million dollars was written to the left. However, in the area where the numbers are, there were three extra zeroes. The decimal point was in the wrong place as well. That amount would have been two and a half billion dollars.

Holy shit, she tried to scam me. There's no way this check was real.

I got back on AOL Messenger. She was still there.

"Rikki?" I said.

"What do you want, Daddy?" Rikki said.

"Did you get two and a half million dollars or two and a half billion dollars? The writing doesn't match the numbers," I said.

There was a long pause. She was probably checking her shitty work on the fake check.

"Fuck you, Daddy. You're a piece of shit," Rikki said.

Then she disappeared from AOL messenger. She had blocked me. This should have been the end but it wasn't.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments