Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rikki, Part Two

""Yes Daddy. Are we going to fuck or play twenty questions? Stop worrying,""

15
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was Wednesday, the week after I had been with Rikki. I saw that she had sent me a message on AOL Messenger.

She was now referring to me as Daddy. She likely didn't remember my name.

"Hey Daddy, do you want to lick this pussy tonight?" she said.

"Thursday night is better for me, can you wait?" I replied.

"Yes, Daddy, Thursday night it is," she said.

Thursday was good for me because I didn't usually work on Fridays. I called Rikki around five. She gave me an address in Culver City.

Then she gave me the following instructions.

When I arrived, I would park on the street, not in her driveway. I'd walk to her driveway that was between her house and her neighbor's house. I'd come to a wooden gate. Unlatch the gate on the right side and go through it. Then I'd make a sharp right turn and there would be a sliding glass door in front of me. It was past the kitchen door and window which were on my right. Go through the sliding glass door. Rikki would be naked in the bed. I was to undress and get in bed with her.

She then told me that she had two dogs. They were pit bulls and would fuck me up if they had the chance. However, I wasn't to worry. Her brother was living with her. He'd make sure that the dogs were locked in the house.

"Your brother lives with you?" I asked.

"It's temporary. He just got out of prison," Rikki replied.

"Do you mind if I ask what he was in prison for?" I said.

"I'd rather not talk about that," she answered.

"Why can't you just let me in the front when I get there?" I asked.

"That will ruin the fun. Don't worry, it'll be worth it," Rikki said.

"Will you be able to answer the phone if something goes wrong?" I asked.

"Maybe but I'm not sure. Don't worry, Daddy, I'll be there in bed," Rikki said.

"Can you tell your brother about all of this? He knows I'm coming through the gate, right?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy, he knows that you're coming tonight," she said.

"Your brother knows that a guy is coming through your gate, then into your bedroom to fuck you, and he's ok with that?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy. Are we going to fuck or play twenty questions? Stop worrying," she said.

Holy shit, was I going to do this? I could go to jail if this was bullshit. Or get attacked by two dogs. Or get my ass beaten by the guy who just got out of prison.

Against my better judgment, I went for it. I showed up at the address at ten at night. It was a nice neighborhood. It seemed a little too high-class for Rikki. I saw her house. I also saw the alley and the gate that she had told me about. I got out of my car and started walking towards the gate.

It'll be fast, you'll be in that bedroom fucking in five minutes.

As soon as I got to her driveway these two dogs started going crazy in her house. Then I heard a man's voice tell them to shut up. Fantastic, that's the guy who just got out of jail. I came to the gate. The latch was just where Rikki said it would be. I looked to the right and there was the sliding glass door. It was open just like she said it would be. I had to open the gate, go through it and close it. Then I had a fifteen-foot walk past a door and a window to the sliding glass door.

I hadn't been this scared for a while. The stupid things we do for sex. I reached up and undid the latch. I stepped through the gate. The dogs started going crazy again. I froze.

A scary man's voice yelled, "I TOLD YOU ALREADY, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

The dogs got quiet. I could have turned around and left. The dogs didn't appear to be getting to where I was. I closed the gate and quickly walked towards the sliding glass door. I walked through it and slid it shut behind me.

I was in a dimly lit bedroom. On a dresser were a bong and some weird knives. One had a wavy blade and looked very creepy. There were Eminem posters all over the wall. The kind that was from magazines you'd get at a grocery store. The room was fairly messy. To my relief, Rikki was in the bed. She was naked and facing away from me.

"Take your clothes off, Daddy, and join me," Rikki said.

I took my clothes off and got in the bed. She had silk sheets that felt pretty good. It was springtime in Los Angeles so it was still chilly at night. Rikki turned over and lay up against me.

"Do you want to smoke, Daddy? You can take a few hits while I suck your cock if you want," she said.

The word debauchery came into my head again.

"Sure, I'll take a hit or two," I said.

This was stupid because I had no idea what I was smoking. Luckily it was just weed. I was sitting up at the top of her bed. Rikki started sucking my cock like a porn star. As she did I lit her small bong and took a few hits. She gave me a super wet and sloppy blowjob.

"Spread your legs, Daddy. I want to lick your balls," Rikki said.

I put the bong down and lay down. I spread my legs as I was told. Rikki worked on my balls for a minute. Then she came back up to my cock. She'd go up and down the shaft while holding it at the base. After about five minutes, she stopped.

"Are you going to lick my pussy now, Daddy? I've been dying for more since Saturday," Rikki said.

Rikki lay back and spread her legs. I handed her bong back to her. She took a hit as I spread her pussy lips apart and started licking her clit. Then she set the bong down and lay back. She started moaning softly as I licked her. She was getting very wet. My spit and her pussy juices were running down her ass and onto the bed.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

"Do you like your ass played with?" I asked her.

"Just work on my pussy, Daddy," Rikki replied.

I kept licking her clit. Then I'd suck on it. Then I put two fingers inside of her. Now she was getting loud. I was thinking about her brother and the two crazy dogs hearing all of this. Now and then the dogs would start barking. Then the same man's voice I heard before would tell them to shut up. He didn't sound like a guy that I wanted to have any problems with. Rikki then started shaking and moaning loudly.

"DON'T STOP, DADDY!" she yelled.

Rikki grabbed the back of my head and held it on her pussy. Her body was shaking. She was grinding her pussy into my mouth. I couldn't even use my tongue because of how tightly she was pushing my head into her pussy. It didn't seem to matter though. Rikki came hard for about fifteen seconds. It was hard to judge time while I was stoned. She finally lay back on the bed.

"Fuck, Daddy. Where did you learn that?" she asked.

"My ex-wife," I replied.

"Why did she leave you, Daddy?" she asked.

Why was she assuming that my ex-wife left me? Much more gaslighting would come from Rikki in the following two months.

I chuckled and said, "I left her. She tried to ruin my career. She also was violent. She also cheated on me a lot. A therapist told me to leave her and I did. She had Borderline Personality Disorder."

It turns out that Rikki likely had Borderline Personality Disorder. However, I had no plans of finding that out for sure. I wasn't going to get emotionally invested in whatever this was.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Let me ride your cock. Forget I asked about her," Rikki replied.

I pulled out a condom and put it on.

Rikki then said, "Daddy, I'm on the pill. We don't need to use those."

I replied, "I always use condoms, and we will use them too. It's a deal-breaker for me."

"Sorry, Daddy, that's fine. Maybe someday we can go raw. I'd love to have Daddy's cum in me," Rikki replied.

She straddled my legs and slowly guided my cock into her pussy. She felt great. She started riding me very sensually at first. Rikki was working her hips.

"Daddy, pull my ass cheeks apart. I want your cock in me deeper," Rikki said.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart. My cock did go in deeper. She'd drive it in all the way and hold it there for a few seconds. Then she'd do it again. We didn't kiss much. It was all about sex. We fucked in the cowgirl position for a while.

"Let's switch, Daddy. Can you spoon-fuck me?" Rikki asked.

It had been a while since I'd done this. Rikki lay down on her stomach. I had her keep her legs together as I straddled them. Then I put my cock in her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy I love it," she said.

I fucked her slow and sensually like this. After a while, I asked her to get on her knees and I pounded her pussy in doggy style. I was grabbing her hips and pulling her into my cock. After a few minutes, Rikki started cumming again. She pushed herself back into me. I held my cock in her tightly as she had her orgasm. Afterward, she moved forward and lay on her stomach.

"Daddy, you can last a while. I was hoping we could cum together. How do you want to finish?" Rikki asked.

"Let me fuck you in missionary," I said.

I mounted Rikki in missionary position. I told her to wrap her legs around me. I started fucking her hard. For whatever reason this position always made me cum pretty quick. Before long the orgasm started and I came deep inside Rikki. With the condom on of course. It seemed to last so much longer when I was high. I pulled myself out of her.

"That's a huge load of cum, Daddy. Do you mind if I drink it?" Rikki asked.

"Um, sure. I don't mind at all," I replied.

I handed Rikki the condom. She held it to her mouth and turned it upside down. She drank all of the cum from the condom. Then she took the empty condom and threw it in her trash can.

"Fuck, you taste good. You can come over anytime, okay? My door is always open to you," she said.

"I'll always call you first. I'm never going to just show up," I replied.

"Please come back soon, Daddy. I need my pussy licked a lot and you're so good at it," Rikki said.

"I'll be back soon. I'll see you on the messenger or text me. Please walk me to your gate, I'm scared of your dogs," I said.

Rikki put on a bathrobe as I got dressed.

"Are you ok to drive, Daddy?" she asked.

I nodded yes. As she led me to the gate she lit a cigarette. She opened the gate and we stepped out into this alley. We gave each other a brief hug.

"Talk soon, Daddy," she said.

I walked back to my Honda Civic and headed back to the San Fernando Valley. I was going to take the scenic route tonight. I'd make my way to the Pacific Coast Highway then I'd turn on Topanga Canyon. This would eventually put me right back in Woodland Hills. I usually loved these post-sex late-night drives.

What a strange but awesome night. It could have gone very wrong a few times. Instead, we had some amazing sex. I also apparently had another regular sex partner.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments