Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Best Friend: Part 1

"Lust for a red-headed bi-beauty opens up all kinds of possibilities"

206
25 Comments 25
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first of many parts to describe one hot summer when I was living with my wife and her best friend. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Mostly true, with different names and details."

I have to admit, I had long had the hots for my wife's best friend, Jodi.

They met while they were in college—before my wife and I were married—and had become nearly inseparable by the time I came along. Jodi was always at our place: for dinner, for parties, for helping in the garden, for holidays. She kept a change of clothes at our house and a see-through nightgown (I noticed!) We referred to our guest room as "Jodi's room."

My wife was brought up in a strict Midwestern family. Her dad was an everyday drinker and a mean drunk. Most boys steered clear of Danielle and her family because the word was all around town that you needed to watch out for daddy dearest. At least, that's the way Danielle explained to me how she wound up with a lot of girlfriends. Close girlfriends, if you know what I mean. In fact, she didn't get laid by a guy until she had moved out of her dad's house. Instead, she did her early sexual exploration and discovery with other budding females. She found that she liked it. So much so that she had trouble finding men who were truly open enough to have a girlfriend or wife who was as fond of licking pussy as she was sucking cock. It's no surprise she had a close girlfriend like Jodi, even if I didn't fully know how close they were.

As for me, as long as I was getting what I needed and wanted from the relationship, what she put in her mouth was totally up to her.

Danielle was a petite brunette with the perfect shape for her size: nice round melon-size breasts, oval ass cheeks that filled out hip-hugging short-shorts perfectly, and long, flowing brunette hair she loved to toss around. Her self-confidence was sexy, even though she had told me some men considered her bossy. They were just pricks who couldn't handle a strong woman; I told her.

We were very compatible when it came to interests, especially when those interests had something to do with sex. Which they usually did.

A few years after college (and me doing a little experimenting in the big city), Danielle and I married, and we moved to the Kansas City area. Jodi remained in the college town where we'd met. But not for long. After a few months in KC, Dani and I bought our first home, a little two-bedroom ranch, and Jodi came to live with us "for a while" as she sorted out a second failed marriage. Danielle was thrilled to have her friend staying with us—the two often cuddled on the sofa watching movies—and I thoroughly enjoyed the additional eye candy. Jodi was rather fond of walking around the house in nothing more than an oversized shirt that showed off her luscious long legs and five-foot-nine-inch, one-hundred-thirty-five-pound frame. She was also a great houseguest: helping with chores, cooking occasionally, and making sure the fridge and liquor cabinet were stocked.

Jodi had long red hair—auburn more accurately—that touched the top of her butt. Oh, and that butt drove me crazy. In shorts, in jeans, or in a bikini bottom, hers was one of the finest asses I had seen. I'd even told my wife that the only way I could enjoy her body more was if she had Jodi's derriere: perfect globes of taunt flesh that rocked back and forth seductively as she moved around the room. Rounding out Jodi's exquisite form were medium-sized breasts complemented by half-dollar sized areola visible through silky blouses and nipples practically begging to be sucked.

Part of the routine Danielle and I had established since moving involved both of us working late on Friday nights. We'd both go out with co-workers, afterward, for drinks and meet each other at home in the wee hours for drunken, sloppy sex. It was our way of cutting loose. We loved experimenting and found a few drinks were just the lube we needed to let loose.

On this particular Friday, I pulled into the driveway and saw the flickering glow of the TV through the living room picture window. I imagined Danielle sitting in front of the tube waiting anxiously, maybe rubbing herself in lustful anticipation. My mind was reeling from the beers and the fantasy, and my dick was beginning to crowd my pants as I opened the door. I'd forgotten entirely about our guest.

"Oh, hi," Jodi said as I walked through the door. "Good day at the office?"

I was not expecting her and had to bring my brain back to reality. I'm glad I hadn't already undone my pants already, anticipating Danielle welcoming me with open arms and open legs. Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, there's no denying I enjoyed the sight. Jodi was wearing only one of my button-down pin-striped shirts, sleeves rolled up. Her long legs stretched out across the sofa and I thought I caught a glimpse of her pubic bush as she straightened up.

"Danielle called and said she was stuck at work and didn't know when she'd be home. She asked me to sit up until you got home," Jodi said before taking a draw from a nearly empty beer bottle. "Can I get you a beer?"

"Oh, sure. I understand," I stammered, not sure what to do with the semi-hard cock in my pants. Jodi turned me on, that's for sure, but I didn't want to make a wrong move and mess up our friendship. Jodi didn't leave me wondering too long when she returned from the kitchen with a cold tall boy.

"Now, Tom," Jodi said as she handed me a beer and brushed her hair back, raising an arm that hiked her shirt to clearly show her pussy hair. "Danielle told me that you usually come home a little horny after work and you two like to wind down with some TV and heavy petting."

My cock liked what I was hearing and began to grow stiffer, longer. Where is she going with this?

"So, well," Jodi said, sitting back on the sofa, crossing her long legs and taking a seductive drink from her long neck. "If there's something I can help you with ... I am all yours."

The lust centers in my brain exploded, and I stared at her delicious body. Her eyes pierced my own and I felt her staring at my very soul as well as my bulging Levi's. Was this really happening or were the after-work cocktails doing a number on my mental acuity?

AprilRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilRusso

"I've noticed you looking at me," Jodi smiled and stood up. "And I've noticed you, too. I get wet thinking of that bulge in your pants and I get so excited when I hear you and my best friend going at it in the next room."

She was standing right in front of me, our eyes locking. I could think of nothing to say so I bent forward and planted a kiss on her lips. She came even closer, her breasts flattening against my chest, her crotch brushing my growing manhood, her tongue pushing past my teeth. Wasting no time, I wrestled to unbuckle and unzip my pants. Jodi reached up and put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down into the overstuffed chair, my legs folding like Jello, my dick sticking up like a mighty oak, a bit of sap leaking from the slit in the helmet.

I squirmed a bit to push my pants down to my ankles and stared up at the lovely lady standing above me. Without waiting for further conversation, Jodi lowered herself, putting knees on either side of my lap, edging that red-tinted bush toward my nine inches of circumcised penis surrounded by jet-black pubic hair. My cockhead swelled to an even harder steel.

"Oh Jesus," I said when I looked down at our converging crotches. "Jodi, I've been so hot for you for so long. I never thought this day would actually come."

"That's not all that's about to come," she whispered as her labia touched my dick head and she tossed her red mane.

Electricity sparked between us.

"Tom! I am so wet, so fucking wet," she said as she continued to lower herself, the anticipation bringing me to the brink of eruption.

One inch lower. "Fuck yeah, baby," I moaned.

Another inch down. "Ahhhh, damn," she squealed.

And the rest of the way ... her well-lubed pussy sheathed my penis and we both let out cries of ecstasy.

"Ohhh, baby baby. You are so tight and so wet and ..." I gasped for breath. "Damn it. Take my dick deep."

I reached around and grabbed her perfectly shaped ass, pulling her toward me. Back and forth, we ground together, each out of breath, each sweating as our hands moved around, from face to chest, to hips, and to firm, curvy buttocks.

"Tom, I feel that cock so deep inside of me. Never leave me," Jodi said. "Keep going, keep going. I want to feel you shoot off deep inside of me."

Those words seared into my brain and sent blast-off signals to my cum-filled testicles. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

The nipples on Jodi’s pert tits were engorged and I licked them, tasting her salty sweat. I bit down slightly and watched her grin and grimace. She continued to grind her crotch against my own, squashing her blood-filled clitoris into my hard cock as she rode closer to an explosive orgasm.

“Ahhh, damn it, Tom, this is sooo good," she managed to breathe out before tossing her head back. She kept rocking, squeezing her legs closer together, giving my hips a big hug. I knew she was about to crest over the orgasmic horizon.

"Yes, yes," she said as her hands flew to her breasts and her back arched. "Oh yes, keep going, keep going, almost there, almost ... alll ...." and she sailed away, her eyes rolling back into her head and her cunt pulsing its tight grip on my man pole as lust rushed over her sexy body.

“Tom, this is it! Fuck. Ahhh,” she screamed like a banshee as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure splashed into her. She rocked, her knees forcing her to bounce up and down on my cock. Yelling profanities, she pumped harder and harder, squirting girl-cum out of her twat. I held on to her hips and kept my dick firmly planted in her depths.

Finally, she slowed down, coming to rest with my cock buried as deep in her as it would go, surging rapidly as blood and cum began to boil.

She did not rest for long but began a slow roll as her copious juices spilled onto my crotch. I was sure to lose it soon.

“Oh Jodi, my God ... you are suck a good fuck. Sooo sexy to watch you lose it like that. Now, baby, just squeeze my balls and make me cum. I want to cum deep, deep inside you. Ahhhhhh."

She did as I commanded and applied just enough pressure on my testes to unleash a torrent of semen. From deep inside me, I felt the surge coming. Tingles from my toes to my tits ... I felt the gusher building. Jodi's pussy seemed to be the perfect combination of grip and lube. I lost it.

"Cuuuummming!," I shouted. "Fuck yeah, Jodi. Take my fucking load. Take it, bitch. Take it ... ahhhh."

I squirted and squirted, cussed and cried, and lost my breath. I felt the cum dripping down my dick and into my lap. She collapsed on me, her tits resting on my face, her pussy grip loosening a bit.

"Tom, wow," she said through exhausted pants for air. "I never thought it would be so good. That dick of yours is so big and alive."

Jodi slid off and stood up, cum dripping from her soaked pussy.

Headlines shined in the room as a car pulled into the driveway. Danielle was home.

Jodi and I smiled. She pulled down her shirt and took a seat on the sofa, pulling a nice soft throw over her sexy legs. I pulled up my pants and I got up to get another beer, wiping the spilled cum from the chair. As I heard the door open and Danielle say hi to her best friend, I wondered if there might be an Act II tonight. Blood began to fill my cock again and I knew I'd be ready.

I made my way into the darkened living room.

"Hi, honey. Missed you," I said and winked at our houseguest.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments