Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Best Friend: Part 4

"New friendships grow from a lust-filled night around the fire"

102
11 Comments 11
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"The summer of lust grows dirtier as girls and boys make new friends around the fire"

After the steamy and amazingly satisfying liaison with the next-door neighbor, I had a lazy rest of the day as I waited around for my wife and her best friend to return from their day at the spa. I showered to get the dried pussy cum off of my crotch and freshen up. As drained as my balls felt after fucking my surrogate mom, my mind’s eye kept focusing on the perfect ass and long red hair of our hot house guest, Jodi.

My wife, Danielle, called to let me know the girls had met some other friends at the spa, and they were going to dinner. She hoped I didn’t mind, and she promised me a surprise when they got home. I told her to have fun and not to hurry on my account. Whatever surprise she had could wait. She thanked me, said, “Don’t wait up,” and was gone.

In bed, I dreamed of the neighbor lady, her glorious ass and big tits. I dreamed of Jodi and her delectable auburn pussy. I dreamed of Dani and the way she made my dick hard as granite no matter how many years we had been married and how many times we’d fucked. Sweet dreams indeed, I was one lucky man.

When I awoke the next day, Dani was beside me in bed, naked. My cock was hard from the nasty dreams, and I rolled over and pushed my beefy loaf right between the cheeks of my lover’s ass. The warmth was a treat to my engorged cock, and I rocked back and forth instinctively.

“Mmm,” Danielle murmured, pushing her hips back to add pressure to my groin. “Oh, Tom, you are such a naughty boy. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’d like sex morning, noon, and night.”

I could feel the love potion in my balls begin to simmer as I rubbed myself on her crack. “With you, baby, I do.”

Before I could reach down and move my cock from her ass to her vagina, Dani pulled away and rolled over onto her back, her petite breasts pointing toward the sky.

“Oh honey,” she said, “maybe later. But first, we need to talk about Jodi.”

Instantly, I felt my cock drain and my stomach knot. Oh crap, I thought, did Dani know about me and Jodi? And what the hell did the wife mean by “talk.” Is it anything like castration?

“Well, uh, sure,” I said. “What about? Did you have a fun time yesterday?”

“Oh sure, silly, we had an exciting time. You were fast asleep when I got home and into bed. I even gave your cock a little kiss just to make sure you weren’t faking it,” she laughed. “But anyway, about Jodi. I think she needs to get laid. And I think we have to help.”

Well, now, this is not what I expected. But she had my full attention, and my cock was again rising to the occasion.

“When we were at the spa yesterday, she kept talking about how horny she was all the time.” Dani went on. “And when she was on the massage table, I thought she was going to cum. I mean, she was moaning like she was getting it good and hard.”

“What are you thinking,” I said, hoping she wanted me to help Jodi with her “problem.” The answer surprised, and, excited me.

“How about your friend Jim? He’s good-looking, single, and loves a good time, right? I’ve never seen his cock, but I bet he could satisfy Jodi. She says she likes ‘em big and thick, like you. In fact, she said that exactly: she wanted to fuck someone like you.”

I agreed to invite Jim over and we made plans for a cookout and drinks around the firepit. We were hoping sparks would fly, and not just from the fire.

Jim was more than happy to oblige. When I told him about our hot house guest in need of a good man’s attention, he couldn’t get over it soon enough. Jodi liked the idea, too. She and Dani went shopping for new outfits for the occasion. They laughed when I told them since it was so hot out to not plan on wearing too much clothing.

After a dinner of KC strips from the grill, Jim took off his shirt before taking a seat next to the fire pit. The sun was setting, but it was still hot. He said he was just getting comfortable, and I know he did not mind displaying his well-chiseled torso that highlighted his six-two, one-hundred-ninety-pound frame. From what I had seen in the gym showers, he also sported a cock that would satisfy even the most dick-hungry vixen.

We talked and drank and drank some more. Our conversation grew bawdier, and the girls excused themselves to go inside to the restroom. When they returned, they were topless, saying if the guys could do it, so could the girls. Jim and I agreed and stared lustfully at the tits on display. My cock began to grow as the beers and boobs heightened my lust. Then Jim had an idea and stood up.

“Well, it’s still awfully hot so I say we just take it all off,” he proclaimed, kicking off his shoes, pushing down his shorts, and stepping out of his boxer briefs to display a long, thick, uncut cock that was swelling. The girls looked on, almost hypnotized. Dani gave me a little smile of approval, and I followed Jim’s lead, exposing my not-as-thick, but longer circumcised rod that both women had enjoyed. Still, they stared.

“So, come on ladies, let’s see those bare asses,” Jim said, egging them on, stroking his cock, and exposing the head that was glistening with the first drops of pre-cum. My own cock was now standing straight up and was begging for attention. I kept my eyes on Dani and Jodi, hoping they were as horny as we were.

“Oh, fuck it,” Jodi said before standing up and pushing her pants and panties down. “Here’s the bush, boys; enjoy the view.” Danielle followed suit, and, soon, the four of us were naked in the backyard, the fire burning, the stars sparkling, and the carnal desires preparing to boil over. I wondered if our neighbor lady, Candy, whom I had fucked on this very patio a few days earlier, was enjoying the show.

As Jim continued to stroke his cock, I noticed my dear wife seemed awestruck. She sucked on her beer and circled the top with her tongue, lost in lustful thought. I was staring at Jodi, and my cock was throbbing. Her nipples stood out, and, in the flickering light of the fire, her green eyes danced with a wanton desire. Dani made the first move, only slightly unexpected by Jodi and Jim.

“I just have to taste that cock,” she said, getting up and making a beeline for our guest. She was on her knees in front of Jim and took her tongue from the bottom of his ball sac to the tip of his uncut cock. He let out a deep moan, and she swallowed with a deep “Ahhhh,” escaping from her full mouth.

“Shit, Danielle,” Jim said as he slid down the chair and thrust his cock further down her throat. “Baby, that is a good sucking.” His balls were dangling in the heat, and I imagined a days-old load of cum building up inside. “Keep it going. Yes, keep it going, and I’ll have a big hot treat for you.”

Not to be left out, I stood up and walked over to Jodi, who also stood. I gave her a sloppy kiss as I squeezed her luscious tits.

AryaClarcks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AryaClarcks

“Looks like it’s you and me, darling. What is your pleasure?” she asked as we both gazed at my wife and friend shifting positions. They dropped into a sixty-nine on the indoor-outdoor carpet that covered the patio. I grabbed Jodi’s near-perfect ass and gave it a squeeze while rubbing my hardness against her bushy groin. Chills ran up and down my spine as I fought to keep from shooting off right then.

Jodi dropped to her knees and pulled one of my balls into her mouth as she stroked me up and down. She switched balls and squeezed my cockhead and rubbed her thumb over the top, smearing pre-cum around the helmet, causing my knees to buckle.

“Hey babe,” I managed to say, “How about we go inside and find a bed? I want to give you a good hard ride.” She was up and leading me into the house like a woman on a mission. We left my wife and good friend writhing together on the patio, moaning, swearing, sweating in lustful abandon. I smiled as I watched Jim’s cock disappear down my dear wife’s throat, knowing she was going to enjoy a flood of baby-making goo when he unloaded fully.

Inside, Jodi pulled me onto the bed in the guest room. She was on her back, spreading her legs, gazing up at me with lust and longing. “Tom, I so want you inside of me. I told Dani about our tryst the other night and told her you are the only man I really want. She told me that even though you are hers, she doesn’t mind sharing. So please, will you fuck me?”

I could not believe what I was hearing. My wife knew about me and her best friend and was OK with it. More than that, she was offering my cock to her lesbian lover and fucking another man on the back porch. This was turning out to be a hot summer.

I crawled into the bed and stopped to stare at Jodi’s nearly trimmed red pubic hair before going in for some cunnilingus, my favorite form of appetizer.

“Ohhh, shit,” Jodi cried as I circled her clitoris with my tongue. “Fuck, that feels so good. Please, Tommy boy, suck on my pussy.” I licked down her slit and made it to her tangy asshole. I pushed my tongue inside, causing Jodi to buck a little before settling back down and opening up for my assault.

“You taste so good, my dear,” I said.

Just then, we heard an onslaught of moans coming from the patio. Jim and Danielle were reaching the crescendo of their carnal activity. Dani yelled obscenities and grunted like she was having a baby. Jim kept yelling, “Fuck, fuck, fuck” and I imagined his fat rod plowing into my dear wife.

“Come now!” Dani cried. “Yes, baby, yes baby … fucking do not stop. Keep fucking me. Make me cum around that big fucking dick of yours. Yeeesss.”

All the while, Jodi wiggled on the bed as my tongue refused to stop fluttering around her pussy. She held my head in place as her knees kept flexing and her breathing quickened. The orgasms outside subsided and Jodi spoke in a breathless gasp.

Oh Tom, oh Tom, please fuck me now. I want to feel you inside of me. I want to cum with that monster dick buried in me, just like your wife. Just fuck me, fuck me. NOW!”

I did not have to be told twice, and I slid up to my new lover. I pushed her over onto her side and moved in behind her. I wanted to watch her ass as I plowed her well-oiled pussy. I didn’t even give her a chance to react before I slid the rock-hard tip between her moist lips.

“Take this, you fucking bitch,” I said with a snarl that originated in the animalistic center of my being. “I fucking love fucking you from behind. You have such a great ass and a great pussy. Take this. Ahhhh.”

The entire length of my penis slid easily into Jodi’s birth canal, and it hit bottom. I began a rocking motion, grabbing her hip and thrusting as fast as I could. In just a few strokes, Jodi began to convulse, and I knew orgasmic bliss was washing over her.

“Eeeeeeiiiii,” she cried. “Oh my God, oh my fucking god.” She pushed back, and her cunt tightened its grip on my cock. It pulsed as I pushed in and out, and I felt the juices multiply and seep out across my balls and onto the bed linens. “Tom … soooo …. gooood.”

Jodi was heaving, and her ass was bucking, keeping my cock rubbing against her vibrating clitoris as an orgasm ripped through her body. I held on tight to her hip and gazed in wonderment as this delightful woman had gone from dear friend to insatiable lover in a matter of days. I thought of my beloved wife, Dani, outside recovering from an incredible carnal liaison with our dear old friend Jim. He, too, has gone from being just one of the guys to being a lover who knew how to turn my wife into lusty mush. (Not to mention stirring my bi-sexual side.)

All this craziness whirling around in my head was beckoning me to let loose a torrent of cum in the depth of Jodi’s vagina. As if she knew what I was thinking, Jodi caught her breath and offered enthusiastic encouragement.

“Tom, oh please, will you cum inside of me? I want – I need to feel that cock of yours flood my pussy with its love potion,” she said as she continued to buck back and forth, grinding my dick against her pubic bone, tightening and loosening its moist grip on my girth.

I heard the door from the patio open and Jim and Dani whispering as they made their way down the hall. I picked up the pace of my pumping and warned Jodi to be prepared.

“Oh, my dear Jodi,” I breathed deeply. “Here it comes. Here comes my fucking load. I want you to take it.”

My balls tightened, and so did my grip on her rocking hips. I felt a tug at the base of my sac and then a surge. The orgasm was racking me from my toes, and semen was preparing to fly.

“Take it,” I screamed. “Take my fucking cuuummm! Ahhhh. Ahhh.

My cockhead swelled to a severe hardness as streams of cum flew out and splashed against the back of Jodi’s pussy. I kept pumping; she kept grunting, and behind me in the hallway, I heard my wife.

“Oh fuck,” Dani said. “What a beautiful sight. Do it, Tom. I love you. Fuck that girl. Do it for me.”

As my balls emptied and my thrusting slowed, Jodi quit rocking, and she rolled over to her stomach. I rolled on top, not wanting to lose our carnal connection just yet. I watched as I flattened her ass cheeks with my weight and heaved a heavy breath of relief. When I finally rolled off my new lover, I looked up from the bed. My wife was aglow, with a huge smile on her face and love in her eyes. Jack, her new lover, was sporting a massive, hard cock that he rubbed on his new girl’s ass.

I wasn’t sure what to say, so I leaned over and kissed Jodi as a hand went to her crotch and felt the wetness of our co-mingling fluids. She purred and looked at Danielle.

“Thank you, friend,” Jodi said. “Thank you for sharing your husband.”

“Oh, Jodi, of course,” Dani said. “We’re all friends here. And I think we’re just getting started.”

My cock surged as they walked toward the bed. I had a feeling this would be a night to remember.

 

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments