Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepdaughter's Delight: Part 2

"Temptation for repeat performance proves too much to ignore"

154
10 Comments 10
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of the adventures between my adult step-daughter and me. The story is mainly true. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The desires expressed are real. The names and some other details, however, are not."

After months of trying to forget about the carnal encounter with my stepdaughter Joy, I was finding myself increasingly obsessed.

Telling my wife I wanted to clean out our photos files, I spent hours sorting through pictures of our family, making sure to examine closely any of the thousands of snapshots of Joy that enticed my libido: Joy in the swimming pool with her bikini riding her lovely ass crack; Joy in her lingerie on her wedding day before the virginal white gown went hid her tight body; Joy asleep on the couch with just a touch of curly blonde pubic hair peeking out from her shorts.

It was so wrong, I told myself as I stroked my cock dreaming of my thirty-eight-year-old petite stepdaughter. She is the mother of my grandchildren and the daughter of my wife. And yet, she was a woman, I was a man, and we had the most amazing sex during our last trip to see her. We both wanted it. I could not get her out of my mind.

Nothing this good could be taboo, I thought. Nothing could be wrong if it left us both breathless and thankful for finally fulfilling our fantasy of a lustful liaison. Was I justifying? Hell yes.

Was I turning into a dirty old man? Maybe so. But fuck, it felt so good.

Still, Joy was out of reach, living about three hundred miles away, and I tried to convince myself that it was for the best. One and done, I told myself. And besides, it's not like was going sexually unsatisfied. My wife and I still did the deed regularly, even if not as frequently as when we were younger. I was fifty-eight and my wife was sixty-two. We were bound to be slowing down. We weren't experimenting as much, either, but after nearly thirty years, we'd done it just about every way possible. Still, what we lacked in newness we made up with knowing each other’s bodies and never being in a hurry. Slow, luxurious romps were more our style these days. And yet, I had to admit, a hot quickie with a woman half my age or younger held a certain appeal to my over-hyped libido.

As the holidays were approaching, Joy called us to discuss plans. It was a delight to hear her voice, and when she laughed or groaned, I felt a surge in my groin. Just the sound of my little girl, now a full-grown woman, was turning me on. Before she hung up, both my wife and I told her we loved her, and I was quick to add, "Call us anytime.”

Two nights later, my wife was out with her old girlfriends drinking and dancing with the Chippendale's male strippers. I knew she'd be getting plenty randy, and I was turned on by the promise of a fun time when she got home. I found myself masturbating to some sexy videos and photos on the computer while I waited up. Just keeping myself ready, I thought. When the phone rang a little just before midnight, I figured it meant she was on her way home, and I started to get excited. Instead, she said the girls had decided not to end the night, so they were going to a single girlfriend's house to continue drinking and watch a movie. "Don't wait up," my dearest told me.

Disappointed, I began to look for some more porn I could use to squeeze out some of my frustration. After a couple of minutes, the phone rang again, and I figured my bride had changed her mind and wanted a good fucking. When I looked at the caller ID, I saw it was not the Mrs., but her hot blonde daughter, Joy. My heart swelled, along with something else.

"Hey, babe," I croaked out when I pushed the talk button. "So good of you to call."

"Oh, hi, Tim. I tried mom, but she said she was out with the girls, so I figured that meant you were home alone. Hope I am not interrupting, or it's too late."

"Not at all. It's a thrill to hear your voice," I said, not exaggerating. "I've been thinking of you ... a lot."

"Tim, I know what you mean," she sighed in a whisper that exuded seduction. "Ever since the last time you came … I mean, the last time you were here, I can't seem to think straight about much of anything. I know what we did was wrong, but it was so, so good."

I swallowed hard, and she went on.

"I went out on a date a couple of weeks ago, and when the guy was trying to get me to give him a blow job in the car before he drove me home, all I could think about was you and your cock and how kind and gentle and loving you were. I don't know if anyone will ever be able to make me feel the way you do. I think you might have ruined me ... in a good way, I mean."

"Shh ... shh," I said into the phone. "It's OK. There are good men out there. And please don't shame yourself and think of what we did as being all nasty and wrong. It happened. We're adults. We just have to be careful."

I didn't really know what I was saying. I just know that I was getting hornier and hornier and harder and harder. Yeah, I thought what we did was nasty and wrong. That's what made it so fucking hot and good!

"You mean careful so it doesn't happen again?" she asked, "Or careful so we don't get caught?"

My dick surged. My stepdaughter, three hundred miles away, was practically begging me to fuck her. I decided to take a chance.

Dom_Sub_Lady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dom_Sub_Lady

"Joy, that night is seared in my mind, and I admit, I've fantasized about it many times since then: jacking off, coming, calling your name. I too feel so dirty and nasty, but it feels so damn good that I want it again and again. In fact, I want it right now."

A pause and then, before she could react, I pressed on: “Is it OK if I take my cock out right now and play with myself? I am so fucking hard thinking of you. Will you play along with me?"

"Ohhhh, Tim. Please take out that wonderful cock of yours. I wish I could touch it. Taste it. I’m already naked and spread out on my bed. I was hoping we could do this. I dared to dream it. My stepdaddy with the big cock and the big hots for me.

"I feel like such a slut. But my pussy is getting so wet, and I can picture your bulging dick sticking out of your pants," she whispered in her vampish voice. "I hope you have some lube. I'd love to hear your hand sloppily sliding up and down your pole."

Her voice and her ideas made me rock hard. I squeezed KY Jelly from a bedside tube and put a dime-sized dollop on the top of my circumcised nine-incher. The coolness immediately reacted to the steaming body heat generated by my throbbing member. I gripped the steel tool.

“Ahhh, damn,” I said as my hand began a quick plunge from the top to the bottom of my cock, stopping in a mass of black pubic hair before sliding back up and caressing the sensitive, hard knob. “Joy, you are so beautiful and good. You know how to make me feel so fucking good.”

I pictured my stepdaughter, all grown with little girl-size tits and a blond bush gushing with pussy juice. I imagined her rubbing her clit, fingering her slit.

“Yes, Tim. Yes, daddy,” she breathed into the phone. “Thinking of you and thinking of your big hard cock getting ready to shoot off is driving me crazy. I want to feel you hit the bottom of my cunt, stretching my clit, pushing me to the edge.

"Arrrgghhh! I am getting so close.”

My hand flew up and down my cock, and I dreamed of Joy, her curly blonde hair on her hair, and her pubes. I could almost taste the tangy aroma of her juicy gash.

“Oh, my dear, this feels so nasty. So fucking good. I really want you,” I said as my balls prepared to explode.

My dear little stepdaughter moaned and then gasped like something had punched her. "Ahhh damn," she said, deep breaths echoing in my ear. "I have my entire fist up my pussy. Ohhhh, damn, like your big cock splitting me. Tim, push it all the way in. Keep going. Ahhh. Fuck ... I'm going to cuuummm!!!"

I was losing my mind as I imagined her squirming on the bed, her legs bending at the knees and shooting back out toward the end of the mattress as the orgasmic sensations pulsated through her luscious body. She screamed, and she creamed, and my hand flew up and down my cock in a blur.

"Joy, oh my baby girl, do it. Just do it. Keep coming, my lovely, little girl, cum for your dirty old man," I gasped.

I heard her heave in relief of the passing lusty cyclone. Just then, I felt the familiar tug at the bottom of my balls, right behind the sac. I knew, sweet Jesus, I knew, that an explosion of cum was bubbling forth. And as my helmet head swelled to an even harder state, the gushing began.

"Owwww, baby," I screamed. "Oh yes, this is it. This is it. Fuck me, baby, fuck me."

Cum shot from the tip of my cock with such force that it sailed over my face and into my hair. Again and again, the white-hot baby-making goo spewed. My hand kept pumping, my cock kept pulsing, the cum kept flying. I lost track of the number of times I said, "Fuck" and I heard my darling stepdaughter say, "Yes, daddy, yes."

I collapsed, practically blacking out as all the blood left my brain, and I gasped for breath.

"Oh Joy, oh Joy. What a fucking cum. What a fucking doll you are. Fuuuuccckkk!"

"Tim, thank you. I needed that. And now I know just how much we can turn on each other over the phone. I can't wait to see you in person."

"Can't wait for what?" I asked, recovering from the orgasm and sensing a bit of shame for fantasy-fucking my stepdaughter. "What are you thinking? We really need to stop this."

"Oh, sure. If that's what you want?" Joy said with a sinister sound in her voice. "I bet you're going to be thinking about me and about this little phone fuck for a long time. I bet you'll have a hefty hard-on when I visit in a few weeks."

I smiled as my cock deflated, and I thought about it.

"Well, Joy, we'll see what comes up, if you know what I mean,” I said. “If I'm playing Santa again this year, I just have to know who's been naughty and who's been nice?"

"Maybe I'll be the one with a present for Santa," she said over the phone. "Has Santa ever done it up a little girl's ass?"

I leered as I hung up. My God, what have I unleashed? My dick surged one final time. What have I done?

"Goodnight, my dear," I said into the phone. "Sweet dreams."

"Mmmmm," she said. "Sweet indeed."

 

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments