Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepdaughter's Delight: Part 4

"Remembering her as a teen, step-daughter’s BFF is a delight too"

129
10 Comments 10
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Awaiting another tryst with my stepdaughter, I hook up with a MILF friend of hers that I have lusted over for years."

"You want to get out of this place," she said, smiling lustfully. "I bet you have some questions about those messages."

We left in a hurry and got into my car for the short ride to Melissa's apartment. The thought of going somewhere public was out of the question. I needed to be alone with this minx. On the way, she unbuttoned her blouse and let her short skirt ride up her thick thighs.

"Did you know all those things about Joy and me? Did you know how much we wanted you?" She reached over and rubbed my hardening dick through the denim material.

Damn, I thought, I might not even make it to her apartment before I shot a load in my briefs.

"Uh, Melissa." I started to say. " Missy, slow down a second. I may be old, but ..."

She did not wait for me to finish my thought before grabbing the zipper on my Levi's and pulling it down. She fished my semi-hard dick out of my shorts and her mouth was on it before I had a chance to protest.

"Ahhhh, damn," I managed to say as I turned the car off the road and headed for a nearby park and a secluded place to stop. "Missy, shit, your warm mouth feels so good. Ahh. Baby. Slow down or I'll lose it."

The little slut took her mouth off my hardness, kept her hand firmly planted, and gave me a radiant smile.

"I just wanted to get your attention, Mr. McDonald," she said. "Now that I have it, let's fuck. I mean, let's talk first. Then fuck."

I pulled the car over and she finished unbuttoning her blouse. She reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties off, tossing them cavalierly into the back seat. My eyes were devouring this woman's body, and my mind was filled with the lingering thoughts of her as a horny teenager who bounced around our house teasing the shit out of me. God, I should have fucked her then. Now I've got a chance to make up for lost time.

"Mr. McDon ... I mean, Tom, you see, Joy and I have had these fantasies. We were just kids, you know, but they kept growing and growing. They didn’t ever go away. Every time we’d talk or see each other since high school we always ended up talking about you. About fucking you.”

My mind was swirling, and my dick was throbbing as I heard this revelation.

“I had no idea, Melissa. If I had,” my voice trailed off as I imagined those two teen-age beauties in their nighties prancing around their basement hideaway, dancing to their music as I’d steal a look from the top of their stairs. “Well, if I had, I don’t know what I could have done. This is so not right.”

She smiled at me, no longer a girl, but a full-grown woman and mother at the height of her female sexuality. She continued to rub my cock with one hand as the other pulled me toward her lips for a deep, long-deprived kiss. When we broke the lip lock for a breath of air, she leaned back against the car door, spread her legs, and proudly showed me her neatly trimmed black pubic hair wrapped around engorged labia.

“Will you please lick me, Mr. McDonald?” she asked in a sweet voice dripping with desperation. “I have thought about this for years and I just can’t stand it much longer. Please, taste my pussy.”

It had been a long time since I had done it in a car, but I wasn’t going to let that stop me. I leaned over and was thankful for the bench seats in our luxury SUV. The scent of her crotch filled my nostrils, and I felt my dick grow even harder. I reached down to unsnap the waist in my 505s to give me a little more breathing room and bent over to taste the fruit that for so long had been denied me.

The scream I heard could have been one of pure agony, but I knew it was only the pain of too-long-denied pleasure. Melissa let out a yelp that could have been heard for blocks. Thank God the park was deserted this cold December afternoon.

“Owwwww,” she cried as I circled her clitoris with my hot tongue. “Yes!
Yes. Fuck it!”

My God! Her pussy had a tangy, earthy essence and the juices that were flowing told me how turned on my little tart was becoming. Her clitoris was pointing out of its hood, practically daring my tongue to touch out and surround it. Her labia were engorged with blood, and I knew dear little Melissa was close to an explosive orgasm in the front seat of my car.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

“Oh please, Tim, oh please don’t stop,” she pleaded like I had any such notion. Her hips pressed into the leather seats, her pussy lube dripped between her thighs, and I applied even more pressure.

“Fuck,” she cried again. “Finger, please. Mr. McDon … I mean Tim, please stick your fucking fingers in my cunt. Ahh, I am so close do not even think of stopping.”

It was my pleasure to see this woman in the throes of such sexual delight. It made me feel younger than my 58 years and my cock surged with blood and felt like it could explode at any minute. As my fingers slid in and out of my little teen-fantasy girl, I felt the grip of her pussy tighten and I knew she was about to lose it. I lapped harder and harder, splashing my tongue across her clit, down her slit and around her asshole. She was getting the royal treatment.

“Uggghhhh,” she cried. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Damn …” Her hips came off the seat and her knees flew together like a vise around my head. “Eeeeiiiii. I am going to cum. I am fucking going to lose my shit, right here.”

And she did. She screamed and cussed and juices spit from her pussy like a firehose. She held my head and mouth firmly in place and my tongue kept lashing … until she began to push me away. I knew she was spent.

“Oh, my god,” she said, heaving deep breaths. I noticed her chest was flushed red, as was her face. Her hair was sweaty, and her pussy lips were surging as the orgasm lingered and faded.

“What a fucking cum,” Melissa said. “My god, it was so fucking worth it to wait. Tim, you are the best pussy eater ever. Joy is so lucky to have you.”

I was crazy in lust at the moment. Without realizing it, I had been rubbing my hard cock against the car seat as I lapped this insatiable girl’s delicious pussy. I was on the verge of my own orgasm and as I gazed at Melissa’s wetness and her glassy eyes fresh from orgasmic bliss, I knew what I had to do.

“Missy, please, put your mouth on my cock,” I gasped as I leaned back against the car door and pushed my pants down to my ankles.

“My pleasure,” she said as she shifted her weight and opened her mouth. “I have been wanting to suck that fat beast for half my lifetime. Now, let me taste that fucker.”

And with that, her lips slid tightly over my engorged helmet, and I felt the baby-making juice in my balls begin to boil over. I knew my cock and my brain were about to explode.

“Oh my God,” I moaned too loudly for the confines of the card. “Oh my fucking God, Missy, here comes a load for you. Just keep sucking, baby girl. Keep …”

And I let loose with a torrent of streaming cum, deep into her mouth, rope after rope of the white goo. I felt it shooting from my balls all the way out of the tip in an intensity I had long ago forgotten.

“Oooh, baby. Take my cum. Take it deep. Swallow that load.”

I did not want it to stop. My head was spinning, and my cock was throbbing. Melissa kept up with the suction and held her lips steady as my manhood pulsed with cum. Finally, she came up for air with a huge smile on her face.

“Oh, Tim. What a tasty man you are. So hot. So yummy. I wish you were all mine.”

As I came down to earth, I focused on this dark-haired vixen as she put her clothes back on. I had dreamed of this friend of my stepdaughter’s for years. I dreamed of cumming on her band uniform when I jacked off. I imagined her firm lips on my cock during carpool duties. But I never, ever thought any of this would come to fruition.

All this fucking – first my stepdaughter and now her best friend – had me feeling younger than my years. As we drove back to the coffee shop to get Melissa back to her car, I wondered where this was headed. I thought about the coming holidays and the house full of family. A wicked thought came to my mind I had a faint surge in my spent cock. Melissa was running her hand over my crotch.

“Mr. M, that was a delight. But I think you still owe me a proper fucking,” she said. “I can be your naughty little elf any old time you’d like.”

How could I refuse?

“Melissa, when Joy gets home for Christmas, maybe you can come over for dinner. I know I’ll be plenty hungry.

I felt like a little boy, counting down the minutes until Christmas and a chance to open some delightfully lusty treats.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments