Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend with Strangers – Chapter 1

"I spent a weekend having sex with total strangers while my husband was away on his golfing tour."

151
35 Comments 35
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My husband left on Friday for a weekend golfing tour in Carmel Valley.

I had no plans other than to go clubbing on a Friday night. I went to a club in San Francisco called the Casanova. It was my first time there. I felt good vibes when I walked in. I went to the bar and took my place on one of the empty stools. The music was good, and the drinks were great. I had a margarita. It came in a big glass, and it was pretty potent.

As I sat at the bar, I got hit on by several different guys, but none suited my taste. Then came this tall and sexy guy with long dark hair and a killer smile. His name was Damon, and he struck up a conversation with me. We went through several drinks, talked about this and that, and did a lot of flirting along the way. Then, before long, I was back in my car, following him to his condo that wasn’t very far from the club.

The invitation was for a nightcap, but as nightcaps go, I knew I was going to get laid, so on the drive, I removed my panties. I was wearing a revealing blouse, no bra, leaving the top buttons undone to show off my cleavage.

I knew Damon liked my tits from the way his eyes kept dropping to them at the bar. He caused my nipples to turn hard with a need to be played with. I wore a short skirt, and without my panties, I made it easy for him to get to my pussy. Other than the blouse and skirt, I had on a pair of strappy heels.

It took about twenty minutes to reach his condo. He showed me where to park and walked me to his front door. I didn’t wait for him to open it before I turned him to me and kissed him hard on the lips. He looked a bit surprised by my aggressiveness, but his smile told me he liked it.

We stepped inside, and he closed the door behind me. He led me to the kitchen. We shared a can of beer and started kissing again. When our lips finally unlocked, Damon looked into my eyes and asked, “Do you fuck as good as you kiss?”

“Better,” I answered, and my answer led us to his bedroom, where we stripped off our clothes and kissed again in a naked embrace.

Damon held me in a powerful embrace. His body felt good against mine. His cock was hard, pressing against my pelvis, and my nipples were just as hard as they pressed against his chest.

Damon reached his hand to my left breast and gave it a squeeze. Then he pinched my left nipple and dipped his head to suckle my right nipple. Ooh, it felt so good! I reached for the back of his head and pulled him closer as I hung my head back and sounded a pleasurable sigh.

The wetness in my pussy intensified from the perpetual wet state I was in. I started to grind faster on his cock. It was big and as hard as a cucumber. He gave my ass a hard spank with one hand and grabbed the back of my hair with his other hand, and tilted my head back to where I was looking up at the ceiling while he ran his tongue all around the front of my neck.

This was sending me over the edge. My pussy was gushing now, and my clit was throbbing. I had goosebumps breaking out all over my body. When Damon was finished licking and sucking on my neck, he brought my head forward and tongue-fucked my mouth. I reciprocated, and we made out for five more minutes while I continued to grind on his hard, throbbing cock.

I loved kissing Damon. He was the kind of man I could spend hours making out with. Our foreplay intensified. My pussy was soaked. My clit was aching to be touched by him.

I need your fingers in my pussy,” I whispered hotly in his ear.

At this juncture, Damon tossed me onto the bed. I bounced against the mattress and splayed my legs when he lay beside me and ran his fingers up and down my hot and horny pussy, from my clit to my entrance, multiple times before he slipped a finger inside.

“Oh-Yesss,” I hissed as I felt his finger penetrate me. We kissed, and I reached for his cock and began to stroke it while he fingered my cunt. He was incredibly hard, and I was sopping wet when he rolled on top of me and settled between my legs.

He began rubbing the head of his cock against my sopping gash, and I said, “Fuck me, Damon. Fuck me now.”

“I was waiting for you to ask,” Damon said and slowly sank his cock into my tight, juicy cunt.

“Oh, baby…oh, yes,” I moaned when I felt his cock stretching my vagina. “You’re so wet, baby,” Damon said as his cock sank deeper.

Using my wetness to his advantage, Damon sank into me balls deep. I drew my legs back to give him all the access he needed to fuck me. He started rocking his hip, giving me the length of his cock with each stroke. I ran my nails down his back and clawed the cheeks of his ass to make him go faster.

“Faster, baby. Fuck me faster,” I growled against his ear and bit his earlobe.

“Ouch, you bitch!” He said and gave me a hard thrust.

“Yes, baby! Ooh yes,” I hissed. “Do it again!”

He gave me another hard thrust, and another, and another. And we went at it. He fucked me through several orgasms on my back. Then I rode his cock cowgirl style. We fucked doggie style, then on my back again.

Damon had an exceptional cock. It was big, thick, uncut, and silky. It felt smooth inside my pussy. My moans were growing louder and more constant. My kissing was more aggressive as my pleasure was mounting. Damon gripped me tighter as I exploded with intense pleasure, calling out his name while climaxing. He knew just how to fuck my cunt to make my orgasm last longer. The pleasure was incredible, and I wanted to please him in my favorite way.

I gave him a deep kiss and said, “Get off of me.”

“What?” He said, sounding confused.

“You pleasured me. I want to pleasure you now,” I responded.

Damon rolled off of me and onto his back. I wrapped my hand around his slippery cock, scooted myself down to his cock, and pulled his foreskin down to reveal his smooth, shiny cockhead. Along with my juices coating it, there was pre-cum oozing from its meatus. While looking up at Damon, I used the tip of my tongue to lick it off, then twirled my tongue around his cockhead a few times before wrapping my mouth around it.

I wanted Damon to watch and feel me worship his cock. Bobbing slowly up and down, I took him deeper into my mouth. I tasted his pre-cum that mixed with my pussy juice and the raw taste of his cock. He tasted so good. I hungered to devour his cock. I tried to be patient so I could savor it.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

His hand gripped my hair, helping to guide me up and down the way he liked it. I moaned lightly to show my enjoyment of what I was doing, but I felt a need to take it up a notch. I need to take him down my throat.

I bobbed faster, bumping his cockhead against the back of my throat. I gagged a few times with saliva drooling from my lips. With the next cycle of movement, I went down hard and successfully swallowed his cock deep into my throat. I heard him moan loudly when every inch of his cock disappeared through my clenching lips. I could tell he was pleasantly surprised. I held him down for a good twenty seconds before retreating. This brought up the thick, slippery saliva from my throat, which meant a nice, sloppy blowjob that followed.

I started licking up his shaft and swirling my tongue around his cockhead again. I cupped his balls while I worked my mouth up and down his hard, delicious cock. I lightly scratched and tickled his balls. When I could tell how much he liked it, I licked his balls and sucked them into my mouth, first the left nut, then his other nut.

More saliva drooled from my lips as I serviced his cock and balls. I gave him the dirtiest, sloppiest blowjob he ever had. I was going to make his orgasm extra special for him, one to remember for a long time.

He started gripping my hair more firmly and moaning louder. I could taste his pre-cum stringing on my tongue, and I knew he was about to cum. I quickly glided my mouth down his shaft and took him deep down my throat again. He grabbed my head tightly and screamed as he creamed inside my throat, pumping his seed straight into my tummy. He stayed inside my throat until he finished pumping his balls dry.

I gasped for air when he pulled free of my throat. I looked up at him with pride at what I had just accomplished. I could see that he was pleased, maybe even impressed. I slowly crawled up his body, and he gave me a long, passionate kiss to thank me.

He turned me onto my back. I loved his forcefulness as he wanted me in a new position. Being dominated by him now, he lay on top of me and started making out with me again. The feeling of his body on mine was divine, and I relished it. I love feeling a man on top of me.

He reached his hand to my pussy and rubbed it a few times before dipping his fingers deep into me, pumping in and out. Occasionally, he would pull his fingers from my pussy, rub the juices on my nipples to turn them hard, and suck on my elongated teats. It was a very gratifying combination.

After a few times of doing this, he was up on his knees, and I saw his cock was hard and ready to go again. It didn’t take him long to recuperate for another round.

I widened my legs, eager to get his cock inside me. “Yes, come on, baby, I’m ready for more,” I purred as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my juicy snatch.

He drove it hard into my pussy, and he moaned, “Oh, fuck,” at the same time that I gasped.

I liked it hard and rough, and he didn’t hold back. Kneeling in front of me, holding my legs in the air, he pounded my juicy cunt. I felt his flesh slapping the backs of my thighs and the sound of my pussy squishing with each thrust he gave me.

I closed my eyes to focus on what I was feeling. Each thrust radiated throughout my body. After a few glorious minutes, Damon stopped, pulled out, and aggressively flipped me over. I got up on my hands and knees, assuming he wanted to fuck me doggie style. He pushed me back onto my stomach.

“Stay,” he said, still panting from the aggressive pounding he just gave me.

I obeyed. Damon climbed on top of me and rammed his cock right back in where it belonged. He filled me perfectly, no matter what position we were in.

Tucking his hands underneath me and grabbing my tits in each hand, he started thrusting again. Not as fast and as hard as before, but more sensually. Feeling his whole body on top of me, gripping my tits, randomly kissing the back of my neck, and feeling his swollen cock slide in and out of my pussy, was totally spectacular. I felt like I could do this forever.

To my pleasant surprise, he moved one of his hands from my tit, down my body, to my pussy, and began gently rubbing my clit. The combination with how incredible his cock felt in this position was beyond anything I had expected that night. It wasn’t long before I was singing a chorus of moans. He was moaning along with me, and I could feel his breath getting heavier on the back of my neck.

We were both very close to the grand finale. My orgasm was building, and I could tell it was going to be stellar as I was about to explode into a thousand glorious pieces.

“I’m going to cum!” I moaned loudly.

“Me too!” He responded in a pant.

And then it happened. The fireworks went off like the Fourth of July. Like a lion on a tigress, he pushed in as deep as he could go while he pumped me full of semen and bit down on my neck at the same time. I arched my back while I was climaxing, causing his teeth to dig into my flesh. Something about him biting me at that moment made it even more erotic. I loved bringing out the animal in him. Me being the prey that he was overpowering as the aggressor.

I collapsed, exhausted after my orgasm finished, still shaking from its intensity. Damon was still twitching inside me, finishing off his orgasm before collapsing on top of me. We lay there for a bit, enjoying the afterglow.

Finally, after several minutes had passed, Damon flipped me over on my back and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

“Stay with me tonight,” my new lover said.

I melted a little. My husband was gone for the weekend, and I really did not want to go home to an empty bed while I was in the arms of this handsome stranger and magnificent first-time lover. I snuggled against him with my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and we fell asleep quickly.

To Be Continued…

Published 
Written by Beverly_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments